Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Sonic kept running, confident that he was going to lose Amy. That confidence was crushed, however, when something caught him around the left leg and he tripped. At hundreds of miles per hour, tripping is not a good idea. After he had skidded to a stop, Sonic looked at the rope. "Man, this is too much!" Sonic said, trying to untie the rope.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
«яøѕэ тнэ нэδgнøg»

I don't have a hammer...

At the sight of Sonic, Rose smirked again.
"Underestimating me is a bad choice."
'That was easy.'

...I have a sword!

((OutOfCats: OMFG!! I cant stop laughing!! 'At hundreds of miles per hour, tripping is not a good idea.' I seriously think im gonna die laughing!!! and for some odd reason i couldnt think of anything else to write...stupid wb...))

11,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

User Image

Sonic smirked at who he thought was Amy. "Thanks for the tip," he said. "I'll be sure to not make that mistake next time!" His smirk faltered, however, and was replaced with a look of concern when he got a closer look at 'Amy.' Something about her was different...the look in her eyes and in her face wasn't quite how it usually was. "You ok, Amy?" he asked, taking a step closer.

«яøѕэ тнэ нэδgнøg»

I don't have a hammer...

When Sonic asked if she was okay, Rose's smirk dissapeared.
"Kuso!"
she muttered.
'He's onto me! Do I knock him unconscious and drag him to HQ, or act like Amy and tackle him?'

...I have a sword!

((OutOfCats: Lol, tackle him. Rotfl, knock him unconscious and drag him to HQ! XD XD XD Kuso! is sh:t! in Japanese.)
«эŁŁiøт тнэ Føх»

A Team to rival Sonic's?

Elliot, still high in the sky, noticed Rose's predicament. He couldn't hear them, but by he expression and body language, he guessed what topic the conversation had come to.
'Do I help her, or fix the kitchen AGAIN? Eh, I better go fix the kitchen, otherwise I'll have to do it tomorrow. Rose can handle the situation herself.'
So the twin-tailed fox kept on flying toward HQ.

You may think it's impossible, but it's not...

11,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

User Image

Sonic's eyes widened when he heard what Amy said. He had never heard Amy say anything like that, before. "What's up with you, Amy? You're acting so different." Sonic placed a hand on her forehead as though he was feeling for a fever.

«ατ нq...»

The blue hedgehog wandered to his room, after cleaning himself, and picked up his Illusion.
"...Do I even bother? I mean, really, I could just get chilidogs for free if I don't use it, seeing as though everyone will mistake me for Sonic."
He thought about it a little more.
"Well, I probably should bring it along, since I'll probably need the communicator part, and for if I run into any of that blue moron's friends."
He placed the ingeniuos peice of machinery in his quills and left the house.
"Oh, how I love being me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces