Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Idea, Obsession, Story, Skeleton are all by Tsukithemadhatter
Pictures are from Photobucket
My Inspiration Alice's Adventures In Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll as well as my fascination with the wonderfully nonsensical.

Accepting
tory time
Cнιםяєи…

A sigh escaped the lips of Alice as she was pulled rather roughly through the woods by the red leash wrapped around her right hand. A rather excited Dalmatian pup was on the other end of the leash, attempting to run ahead of Alice and make her run as well. Alice of course would have nothing to do with it. She didn’t even like the dog; she was not going to humor the thing. The dog, Pudding, didn’t even belong to her, it was her sisters’. Why she was forced to take the mutt out for a walk was beyond her. Pudding was a horrible little nuisance that constantly harassed Dinah, the poor old dear, and her daughters Kitty and Snow Drop. This thought made her shoot a glare the dogs’ way, who stayed oblivious as usual.

Alice soon grew tired of being dragged around and leashed the dog to a nearby tree. Her eyes scanned the area and were caught unawares by a shock of orange in the distance. She glanced to Pudding, who was busy wrapping his leash around the tree, to the orange thing in the distance. She bit her lip before creeping toward the strange orange spot. As she approached she realized that it was a ridiculously orange coat handing on a tree. The coat in itself was strange, but the fact that it was seemingly abandoned here in the woods was mainly what interested her. It was a warm day for October but still rather chilly which raised the question of why someone had discarded it. She reached out and fingered it, the soft fabric spilled over her fingertips as she did so. She pulled it off the tree, draped it around her shoulders and found that it was rather warm despite its looks. “How queer.” She trailed off.

For some reason the Knothole in the tree had drawn her attention, out of curiosity she placed her hand into the hole. To her surprise she found that there was something in it, something smooth and round. Alice pulled it out and found, to her surprise, it was a doorknob. There was something peculiarly familiar about all this strangeness. Like it was something she wasn’t supposed to know and had pushed to the back of her mind to stay out of trouble. “Curiouser and Curiouser.” She muttered and examined the tree, it must have been the familiarity that kept any further shock at bay. For there was a hole directly in front her at waist height, and she felt the urge to put the doorknob into the hole. So she did. And as she turned it she felt the metal bar give as she pulled back on it as you would with a door.

The tree was completely hollowed out and was just big enough for someone a head taller than her to fit inside, as well as another person in width. This was peculiar because she was sure that it was not this big looking from the outside. Alice stepped inside the tree-room and turned around in it. It was exactly as she expected a room in a tree to look. Unfortunately, she didn’t get to think on it long because suddenly the door closed. Then she felt herself moving downwards, as if the room was moving down but there was no other indication that it was moving at all.

Alice has returned to Wonderland, and the news is traveling fast. All her acquaintances from her past expeditions to Wonderland are starting to travel to where Alice has emerged, eager to see their old friend. But not even two months prior the Queen of Hearts became infuriated with the Red Queen. There is now a war between the cards and the chess pieces, and Alice has been swept up into it. Sooner or later she’ll have to choose a side. How will Alice’s next adventure fair? What does a raven have in common with a writing-desk? I haven’t the faintest idea. I’ll just leave that part to you.
’m laying down
Тнє ℓαω…

The Basics:: Firstly I and Image Corrupted have full power over this Role Play and I ask you to listen to us. You should have prior knowledge of both books before you even think about applying, I saw the movie once and can’t really remember much of it so just knowing about the movie is no good. Respect your fellow Role Players; don’t plague a character just because you don’t like the player but don’t ignore them completely either. Romance is not essential to the plot, but feel free to add some in. There will be absolutely no sexual activity in my role play, no you cannot take it to the PMs or take it anywhere in fact, time skip. Follow the Gaia ToS, you should know this already but I’ll put this here anyway. If any of these rules are broken, you will be banned and Black Listed and I will send a Jabberwock after you.

Profiles:: Profiles must be sent to me and should be titled Your Hair Wants Cutting. I would prefer Disney-Style but anime is good too, this should be easy enough considering how much fan art there is of Alice in Wonderland. If you need help with finding a picture I’d be happy to oblige. If you’re unsure of a picture ask me if it’s okay. I reserve the right to deny your profile because I don’t like your picture.

Posting:: You must decorate your posts. If your posts aren't decorated it gets tedious to read them, I’m kind of ADD, meaning I like pretty colors and pictures so I 'd like those both to be included in your post, also I may complain if I don't like them. When posting, I expect you to not use txt-talk, I really doubt your character can time travel. Alice in Wonderland takes place a very long time ago folks. Use "quotes" for speaking and I want to see color when you speak. You can use either italics for thoughts or describe your thoughts in the text, whichever you prefer.

Since this is a Semi-Literate Role Play, there will be no one liners, ever. If you can’t think of anything describe the scenery or your character’s thoughts. The minimum is two solid paragraphs if you have writer’s block one thick paragraph. I understand writer’s block can be annoying but write as much as you can kapeesh?

Roleplaying:: These are simple rules which are part of any Role Play: no God-Moding, no Mary Sues and no Auto-Hitting. God-Moding is where you are too powerful or when you play as another person’s character. Mary Sues are perfect or generic people. Sorry to burst your bubble, but come down to reality; people are not perfect robots. And don’t take that in the other extreme either. I really don’t want a horde of people with issues cutting themselves in the corner. Auto-Hitting is where you automatically hurt someone and/or immediately win a battle. Please let the other person actually reply. You can’t win all the time. Not that I expect you all to be killing each other in this Roleplay; but If you must, ask my permission and the permission of the person. And for the love of Pete, please stay in character. The Queen of Hearts isn’t going to be giving out candy and trowning unbirthday parties for all her little cards. Get out of character and I will murder you…with a tea cup.
he humble
ρℓαчєяs…

Here is the list of characters I have available. If you want to be someone not on this list feel free to suggest it. I’m rather forgetful.

Some minor characters from the stories will be npcs that are controlled by someone of authority or who ever is the target of conversation/murder atempt/wolf whistle etc. For example, The Queen of Hearts will control the cards untill she sends them off to throw someone in jail, then it is up to the target how long they resist. If you have questions about what characters are like this please ask.

тнє cαяם кιиɢםσм

The White Rabbit- T-as-in-Tom

The Caterpillar- Takkashi7

The Dormouse- Lala Chan Owns

The Queen of Hearts- Littleblacksquirrel

The Duchess

The King of Hearts- Takkashi7

The Knave of Hearts

The Gryphon

тнє cнєss кιиɢםσм

The “Mad” Hatter- Tsukithemadhatter

The March Hare- 0oSaiandtheworkso0

Red Queen- Reserved for Lady March Hare

White Queen- cupcake_and_sprinkles

White King- Tsukithemadhatter

White Knight- Reserved for iluvblueskittle8

Tweedeldum- Reserved for Littleblacksquirrel

Tweedeldee- Reserved for Littleblacksquirrel

тнє иєυтяαℓs

Alice- Image Corrupted

The Cheshire Cat- Reserved for Konghoham
hat a handsome
sкєℓєтσи…

[imgleft]Character picture here, make them pretty or I won’t accept. Not too big either.[/imgleft]
[align=right][size=11][color=skyblue]♥[/color][color=#F778A1]♦[/color][color=#4AA02C]♣[/color]♠CHARACTER TITLE♠[color=#4AA02C]♣[/color][color=#F778A1]♦[/color][color=skyblue]♥[/color][/size][/align][align=right][size=18][color=skyblue]♥[/color][color=#F778A1]♦[/color][color=#4AA02C]♣[/color]♠[/size][size=14][color=white][SIZE=14][color=BLACK][size=16]Ⓦ[/size]hat’s that? You’d like me to tell you
αвσυт мчsєℓғ? [/color][/color][/size][/align]
[size=11]
[align=right]First thing’s first, please call me; [nickname][size=14][b]↲ [/b][/size]

I happen to be a; [gender][size=14][b]↲ [/b][/size]

It may surprise you to learn that I am actually; [age][size=14][b]↲ [/b][/size]

I tower over you, for I am; [height][size=14][b]↲ [/b][/size]

Light as a feather; [weight][size=14][b]↲ [/b][/size]

If you haven’t noticed, I have; [hair color][size=14][b]↲ [/b][/size]

It’s hard to see in this light, but my eyes are; [eye color][size=14][b]↲ [/b][/size][/align][/size]

[align=right][size=18][color=skyblue]♥[/color][color=#F778A1]♦[/color][color=#4AA02C]♣[/color]♠[/size][SIZE=14][color=BLACK][size=16]Ⓢ[/size]ay again? You’d like to hear
мσяє?[/color][/size][/align]
[size=11][align=right]I’m a lover not a fighter, but; [weapons (nothing stupid please)][size=14][b]↲ [/b][/size]

I just so happen to fancy; [if you like anyone put them here, this can be updated][size=14][b]↲ [/b][/size]

These are a few of my favorite things[size=14][b]↲ [/b][/size]
[color=skyblue]♥[/color]
[color=#F778A1]♦[/color]
[color=#4AA02C]♣[/color]

And a few of my least favorite things[size=14][b]↲ [/b][/size]
[color=skyblue]♥[/color]
[color=#F778A1]♦[/color]
[color=#4AA02C]♣[/color]

[/align]
[/size]

[align=right][size=18][color=skyblue]♥[/color][color=#F778A1]♦[/color][color=#4AA02C]♣[/color]♠[/size][SIZE=14][color=BLACK][size=16]Ⓘ[/size] shudder to think that I may have forgotten
тσ мєитισи...[/color][/size][/align]
[align=right][size=11][Just tell me what your character was doing with them self in Alice’s absence. At least a paragraph.][size=14][b]↲ [/b][/size][/size]
[/align]

[align=right][size=18][color=skyblue]♥[/color][color=#F778A1]♦[/color][color=#4AA02C]♣[/color]♠[/size][SIZE=14][color=BLACK][size=16]Ⓣ[/size]hey’re pulling
тhє sтяιиɢs. [/color][/size][/align]
[align=right][size=11][Username][size=14][b]↲ [/b][/size]
[Post Color(s)][size=14][b]↲ [/b][/size][/size][/align]
[/align]
h, what nice weather
ωє’яє нαvιиɢ…

Forecast:
Raining; Snowing; Windy; Sunny; Cloudy

Temperature:
11 Degrees Celsius [52 Degrees Fahrenheit]

Date:
October 18th
inks for your
ρℓєαsυяє…

a l s oxxa n n o u n c e m e n t s

Profile Thread

2-19-10:: I've added this section because I honestly just remembered that there should be an announcement section.

On that note, we have four open spots so if anyone wants to take on more than one role feel free to make another profile. It'd be extremely helpfull. Thanks :]
eserved
eserved
eserved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out