TąЬℓε σƒ cσηtεηtѕ

The Plot

Rules

Profile Skeleton

Character Role

External Links

Current Events

Plot
The great ninja war has now truly began to rage. The indisposition to not back down is felt strongly and securely around the globe. The outcome for the 5 great nations has been growing steadily bleaker. In an emergency effort to at sucure the next generation of ninja they have selected the best and brightest academy students form the nations. These students where informed not of were they where going or what they would have to do. Only that they where their villages pride and joy. The simplicity of the plan has proven exceptionally effective or so the 5 kages believed. They set out for what would appear to be their final showdown with the progenitor of the uchiha curse and the once semi founder of konahagakure. The great and mighty madara uchicha brought back to life under the control of kabuto. The kages each believed that they where doing the right thing the 5th kazekage spoke of the will of fire and her heart went out to those young men and women that travelled from their homeland to the great unknown. For it had been discovered an island where the moonlight nevershines or can never been seen. The dense cloud coverage alone obscured its might gaze with this as the core defence that they had procured they would at least be able to resist the plan of toby. They reached for the ability to actually hold onto this plan as the battle began.

That is not our story or your story shall I say you are one of those sent away from the battle, your feelings well how could I dictate something so immensely complicated to you I could speak of my own. I am called Tashik Tonaka I was one of the ninja chosen to come protect and train these children. Well I feel disgraced my own feelings of remorse for my brothers my sisters and my friends their life’s will pave the way for our salvation and I dislike the feeling that I am more useful away from where I may have an honourable death.

*last known words of Tashik Tonaka recorded in his personal journal.*

The storm hit fast and hard the small wooden boat rocked terribly like a feather caught in a tornado. It wasn’t supposed to be this way the looks of the teachers glancing across at each other with murmurs of the words kabuto, madara and toby. Floating between them we the kids didn’t understand. A huge wave approached and the ship lurched the intense cracking of the wood as the boat splintered the teachers who had a great deal more training created water clones sacrificing themselves to push and force the students out and into the cold night air. The bone cold chill as the water actually seeped into our clothes was the first shock. When we arrived at the island the real shock struck all of us here where academy students not one gennin even had managed to survive no one to help us no one to save us. The last great hope of the ninja world was us and we are so helpless. This is where your story begins our story begins. Will we survive will we die will we manage to help each other? So many questions so many points and we haven’t even came across how will the people from different nations feel. All we can say is that with our limited skills we have to work together weather anyone agrees with me is another thing completely.

Thank you Ziloall for the plot
User Image Naruto: The Great Resurrection
TąЬℓε σƒ cσηtεηtѕ

The Plot

Rules

Profile Skeleton

Character Role

External Links

Current Events

Rules
Ⅰ. Absolutely NO God modding. No one can have absolute power

Ⅱ. Everyone will start as Genin to apply with our story line.

Ⅲ. We require at minimum of 250 word post. The more the better, it makes it easier to reply.

Ⅳ. Literate Rp

Ⅴ. OOC shall be spoken with {{}} [[]] (()) and so on. Make it known that it is out of character.

Ⅵ. Our characters are Original Character

Ⅶ. No Flaming, Auto Hitting, or Perfect Characters

Ⅷ. Don't abandon our roleplay

Ⅸ. Rules can be added if necessary

Ⅹ.

Ⅺ.

Ⅻ.
User Image Naruto: The Great Resurrection
TąЬℓε σƒ cσηtεηtѕ

The Plot

Rules

Profile Skeleton