Welcome to Gaia! ::

Watchmen Roleplay

For those in the Watchmen thread in the Entertainment forum, let yourself loose in full character. We all know you want to.

Link to the best thread in Gaia created by Adrian: Watchmen

Others also welcome, please be semi-lit to lit. I do have a gun.

User Image

Rules

HAVE SOME @#%&# FUN

That's right, I'm pretty sure we're all decent people.. we know not to be stupid and if you cause trouble or irritate someone that is beyond the 'normal' line then I'll deal with you. I'm not wasting time making a page.. full of rules here and there and making everyone who wants to roleplay in here second guess themselves and even hesitate to post. Just be lit, or close to it, and have fun. Your posts don't need to be overly long, you can just goof around or allow them to become more intricate as you please. I'm not going to FORCE you to do anything, chill out and enjoy. I do allow for out of character posting too just make sure you can separate what's in character from what isn't. That way we don't think Dr. Manhattan is ordering pizza and excusing themselves.. it's you ordering pizza.

.. And get me some while you're at it.

Also, I'm not going to replace you because you're actually out and about enjoying life. Hell, even I can't make it online for a couple days or weeks because I'm OUTSIDE. So no worries for activity checks or any such thing, by all means go out and watch a movie. (So long as it ain't Hannah Montanna)

[More info to the added soon, busy in 'Nam.]
Characters

Alright guys, post a message or PM me for what character you want to be and I'll place you up here so that people know you. This doesn't mean I don't allow for more than one of the same character, this is by NO MEANS one of those intense roleplay threads where I toss the ten commandments of roleplaying at your face and expect you to worship me.

No. This is for fun, let loose and entertain yourself.

..... But the worship bit is okay too, if you er.. want to.

Watchmen

Rorschach/Walter Kovacs:
Bilious

Nite Owl II/Daniel Dreiberg:
Toshihiko Two

Ozymandias/Adrian Veidt:
Adrian Veidt WM

The Comedian/Edward Morgan Blake:
Edward M Blake

Dr. Manhattan/Dr. Jon Osterman:
Stilzken

Silk Spectre II/Laurie Jupiter:
Hamilton Sandwich

Minutemen

Silk Spectre I/Sally Jupiter:
Hamilton Sandwich

Enemies

Moloch The Mistic/Edgar William Jacobi:
Taki Arika

Other

Nosy Little Reporter/Ava Starling:
Ava Starling

Bubastis:
f o r e v e r c r a z e

Are you a character that's already on here? No problem, you're welcome to join in. This is just so people know who is who. I'll add you on as well, even if you're another Comedian.. I won't bite.
Extras

Adrian Veidt WM

User Image

Stilzken

User Image
I believe it's pretty much obvious who I will be playing as.

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Hurm. ninja
I'll add the two of you. cool

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Most excellent. But now I must go raid Dan's pantry- I mean go grocery shopping. ninja ((grappling-hooks away for a little bit))
Bilious
Most excellent. But now I must go raid Dan's pantry- I mean go grocery shopping. ninja ((grappling-hooks away for a little bit))

... Get me some beers! mad

oxoxoxox++
((Ohay, can I be Dan? 8D))
++oxoxoxox
Thank you Edward. wink
f o r e v e r c r a z e
((Ohay, can I be Dan? 8D))

Absolutely, sweetheart. I'll add you right away.
Adrian Veidt WM
Thank you Edward. wink

Yeah, you owe me...

oxoxoxox++
((I'll be back later. Parents are dragging me off to see a movie.))
++oxoxoxox
f o r e v e r c r a z e

oxoxoxox++
((I'll be back later. Parents are dragging me off to see a movie.))
++oxoxoxox

Nice! Have fun at the movies. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas