Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Gawker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vampire blood does the same thing as being turned by one, except worse. It's temporary. It's addicting.

It's basically the worst drug ever thought of. You become Strong. Charismatic. You feel accelerated, like you can't be hurt. But when it wears off...

Some can control it. There's even a a few who don't get addicted... Build up a sort of... tolerance. They can take it and not have the side effects. But it's rare. The sad truth is most fall to the addiction...

The side effects are horrible. Mental instability. Chills that don't go away. Visual and audio hallucinations. Severe paranoia. Involuntary body movements. Itching. Prolonged sluggishness. Cravings for meat... Raw meat.

They normally do it because of pressure. Some do it for fun. Some do it because there just crazy. But it's the addiction that keeps them coming back...

Somehow some teenagers got their hands on some blood, and now they're addicted. They managed to find vampires to supply them, and in return, the teens supply the vampires. Nobody's died until today. Nobody cared...

Shirtless Gawker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~~~Rules~~~
Gotta have em. Rules are a little long, but taking time to read them will benefit you greatly.

~Please follow the ToS. That would be nice. And logical.

~When creating your profiles, please have at least a paragraph worth of a Bio. Not just a tiny sentence. Cant really explain a life in a sentence.

~Keep everything PG-13(or 16, I guess. Lots of fighting here). If shirts or anything are coming off, leave it as a '...'/'and the night went on' + imagination. I'de tell you to take it to Pm's, but that's against ToS too. So please, keep it 16. Romance is allowed though.

~No god-modding. I really do not want to have any issues with that. Nightmare of a mess... If your feeling unsure about your post, let me or a moderator know before you post.

~I am the owner of this RP and the Moderators are my loyal subjects. We enforce the rules of this role play and we will not tolerate outright disrespect.

~No text talk when posting. It's annoying, and breaks the next rule...

~Please do your best with your writing. I know we all have grammar and spelling issues, but please check everything you write before posting. Writers block is understood and lovingly ignored.

~You are allowed to be up to two 'main' characters and three 'foil' characters. Anymore then that will not be approved.~
(Notice: If you don't know what foil characters are, just ask. ^,..^)
(Double notice!: Moderators may be excluded form this rule. They will receive some kind of mark on the whitelist post to designate this.)

~When posting, can you please have at least a paragraph worth of writing. No one-liners. This is a semi-literate role-play, I at least want to see some bit of effort when you post. Being brain dead is understandable, but do not use that as an excuse for every post, or the mods and/or myself will have to talk to you about this.

~No killing without the victims permissions. This is a relatively violent/gore-y Rp, so death is expected to happen sometime, but get permission first! Also, if there are people who can, say, predict the future, try and let them in on it a little. Predicting the future is kind of hard if you don't know whats happening.

~Keep the swearing to a reasonable minimum. I do not want to read a bunch of swear words in the course of an entire post, and im sure others are like-minded on the subject.

~When creating your profile, please use anime pictures/images or an original drawing of your own. No real people pics please.

~Please post at least once a week. If you can't post for a certain amount of time, let me and/or moderators know. Also, please do not just post once and never come back. That's really annoying when you just leave out of the middle of nowhere. If you don't post in the course of two weeks after your first post, I will have no choice but to remove your character. Make sure to AT LEAST pm me about issues you are having that requires you to post less often. We're all young adults(adults even) here.

~If you want to have a discussion during the RP, please use {}, []. **, (()). This will let everyone know that what you are saying is not mixed up with what your character is saying. I will also create an OOC page for us to have conversations so a whole page isn't just a bunch of OOC talk.

~I am the time-keeper!

~Please keep real life drama and role playing drama separate. For example, if someone you are dating is in the Rp, but your character is dating someone else's character, do not complain about it. Seriously people. A role play is fictional and it's supposed to be fun. If you don't like this... Then leave. I do not want there to be in any issues with people about "Oh he's my boyfriend in real life so he should be mine in the role play." I don't want selfish people at all. If I see this at all, I will talk to you about it.

~Please do NOT ignore people in the Rp! If someone is talking to you, or is in the same scene as you, talk to them! make some kind of reply! Acknowledge that they exist! Seriously, it really bugs me when you're trying to talk to someone's character and they ignore you like your not there.

~Also, when posting, please have your characters name and/or image. Be fancy if you want and I don't care about the size of the image.
(Notice!) I DO NOT WANT YOUR IMAGE TO TAKE UP MOST OF THE PAGE! That is clearly taking advantage of this rule. Although I don't mind your size, please think about the other RP'ers and the mods.

~When sending your character profiles, have it titled "Lick of Unlife: Profile" or if it's me(zrac123), "That vamp role-play: Profile" So I know what I am looking at. I talk to alot of people, and im sure my Mods have live's outside of my RP too.

~PLEASE fill/read everything that's in the profile layout! I know that our mod's do not want to read incomplete profiles, and I won't either. If you don't take the time to fill out your profile correctly and either myself or a mod sees some missing parts without (reasonable)explanation, or that your profile doesn't fit the requirements, we will send it back to you to fix it with a reason why.

~ALL MODS DESERVE RESPECT! Even if you don't like how they approach things, they are still mods and they can easily have as much power to kick you out if you don't follow the rules like I do. I know that some of them have different approaches to everything, but please know that I have chosen them for a reason and I do not want you to tell me how I've made a poor choice. Thank you.

Not following the rules with repeat offenses will result in blacklisting and future post-deletion from moderators and me.

Thank you for reading and please have a nice day... or terrible one... whatever you prefer. I'm no weatherman.

Shirtless Gawker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~~~Profile skeleton~~~

Best to send your profiles to me. I'll get it moving.
Profile skeleton-Read/fill out
Controllers name: (Your user name)
Name: (name of your character)
Picture: (Your beautiful face goes here.)
Height: (Are you a tree? A pipsqueak? Completely average?)
Weight: (Well, this shouldn't be too hard to figure out.)
Age: (vampire need both the actual age and the sire age... as in when you were bit, how old were you.)
Hometown: (Choose your hometown, the roleplay takes place in the Kanto region of Japan)
Power: (Are you a vampire, and if so, what are your two granted powers? If your human and addicted, what special power do you get when your on it? leave this blank if your not taking it yet.)
Biography: (Your characters life/history up to the point of joining. The more thorough this is, the more likely you are to be accepted.)
Personality: (cold and plotting? Bubbly and lovey? Dedicated and devout? What stands out most in YOUR character?)
Extras: (everyone has something they want noted. Maybe it's something about your clothing that's special, or maybe something about your addiction in specific.)

~~~Pending profiles~~~
I'll put your name here while i look over your profile n-stuff. If it's not denied/accepted in a week or so, bug me until I notice.
~

~~~Accepted Profiles~~~
Here they are, the main show! The cast! All those people you'll be seeing here. Woop.

~Controllers name: zrac123~
Name: Neru Jeng Kifan
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 124lbs
Hometown: Saitama, Japan
Power: Human; True invisibility
Biography: Neru has been a bit of a 'pawn' for the vampires since he became a teen. He is the one who started this mess... The one who brought the blood to the first group of 'kids'. He used to live with his parents, right about he was 12. But then, one night they went out. They didn't tell him were they were going, or what they were doing, they just said they were going "out". He later found out that they had gotten into a car accident two blocks from the house. They died quickly, heads smashed with the crumpled front end of the car. Neru got the news of their deaths the next day, cops knocking at his door, hats in hand. After they left, Neru went into his room and just stared at the roof absent minded-ly for almost a full day, in shock. When he got up, half starved and dehydrated, he decided he would just leave the house, and find out what the world had in store for him. Neru ate, drank, packed a bag with a few pairs of identical clothes, and gathered all the money he could find in the house, then left, never looking back. Managing to squeak by doing odd jobs he found. One day, just after his 13th birthday, he was on the way home when he was pulled into an alley at amazing speed. He didn't fight it. A vampire named Alex told him not to scream, and was sorely surprised at the calmness in the kid. He pretended to congratulate him, and gave him a vial. The first taste of the Blood Neru got. After he drank it seemed like he was fading from reality, his body disappearing from sight. But he learned how to control that. The vampire saw the hidden plesure in Neru's eyes after the blood wore off, and made a deal with Neru. If he supplied him with a bit of blood every now and then, he'd do the same for Neru. Neru took it to the next step, saying he could make money off of this easy, since people would do anything nowadays for a high. They shook hands with clasped arms, and Neru has been 'dealing' ever since.
Personality: Generally charismatic, and looks like he's under total control of himself. Likes to watch things. Looks open to people, and is a little, but few get to his true 'core'; Deep inside he is just a scared kid worried about the lack of control he see's around him, and how little he can really do in the face of these vampires.
Extras: One of the very few who have managed not to become addicted. The only side effect he suffers is prolonged sluggishness. The invisibility is True invisibility, which means he cannot be seen,heard, smelled, or oven felt, if you were psychic.

~~

Name: Alex Tiang Kiliko ~and~ Jung "Tenth" Imda Ixa
Height: 6'1 ~ 5'11"
Weight: 135 ~ 143
Hometown: Saitama (for both)
Power: Vampire; Quick little Teleports(He calls it flicking)|/|Telekinetics(can push/pull things) ~ Vampire; A powerful burst of energy can be shot forth from his hand, Burning things and pushing them back, but his hand is blackened, and covered in a wrap|/|Can create illusionary copy's of himself... Up to ten at a time. All of them can move things on there own.
Biography: ###TO BE EDITED### -under works-
Personality: Plotting, and always smiling, like he knows something. A little too happy for comfort sometimes. Despite all that, people feel naturally drawn to him, and he can quickly rally friends. ~ 'The protector' kind of personality, he takes charge of bad situations and gets people out of harms way... But has a hint of malice in almost all his actions, and often may 'forget' to move someone if it would/could benefit him somehow.

~~

Name: Kin Grahm Sorin
User Image
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 142
Hometown: Saitama, Japan
Power: Stoneskin(really, really, REALLY tough skin. Can still be bludgeoned to death -3- )
Biography: Just a common teenager, sucked into an addiction. Nothing special about him. Parents are alive and well, he lives in a cheap two story, and has all his needs attended to.(but not always his wants) He does tend to get lost in his book though.
Personality: Quick to get to action, but likes to find out why first.
Extras: His boots are steel bottoms and toes. When he fights he uses his stoneskin to harden up, then uses something that looks alot like Brazilian Kick Fighting to knock out.

~~

~Controllers name: junko_themilkancookies~
Name:Sammi
Height: 5'10"
Weight:120lbs
Hometown: Tokyo
Power: When we start the rp, it will be my first time... but when i do i get... Mind reading/psychic , and mood changing
Biography: Sammi was born in modern day Tokyo, yet didn't grow up a city girl. Straight after birth they moved towards the country life. Sammi was beat and raped by her father twice, so she has been scared for life. She is the toughest out of the group of people, and she only just found out about their Vampire Blood, her brother is a full on vampire, got bitten during a trip to receive the blood. He never goes home anymore and her parents don't care. Sammi would care, but her brother nearly ate her.
Personality: Dark, deep, and only bubbly when happy.
Extras: Her clothes are very far off from her personality. She wears bright clothes, normally people realize she has a dark sense when they talk to her.

~~

~Controllers Name: junko_themilkancookies~
Name: Rush
User Image
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 100lbs
Power: Fast Persuasion/Orb control(throwing bursting making ect)
Biography: Rush was originally George at birth, changed it after becoming vampire. He had been close to his Sister, Sammi. He was told to keep secret about the blood from Sammi. He really didn't want to. He was bit while delivering the dead soldier and he didn't return home. When Sammi asked people where he was they HAD to tell her. She was heartbroken. Rush hopes to one day see his sister again, as a vampire. He hopes she will make a delivery and he will bite her.
Personality: Happy, bubbly, jokester, and loud.
Extras: He used to have a vampire girlfriend... She used to be alive, but she died during hunting.

~~

~Controllers name: purple emo wolf 16~
Name: Violet "Mallow" Guffin
User Image
Height:5'4"
Weight: 100lbs
Power: Vampire; invisibility, and flying
Biography: Violet had been an orphan since she was 10. She had been wandering the streets 6 years later when she was confronted by a vampire. She had been laying there for half a day when she awoke and felt a new sense in herself. She was different than before. She had to re-educate herself to get more acquainted with her new self so she wouldn't become a mass killer. She has been 16 until this day.
Personality: Violet is bubbly, thoughtful, the life of the party, and somewhat of a klutz at the same time.
Extras: Violet loved the fantasy of steam-punk so she has some sort of steam-punk element in her outfits, whether it be the goggles, or the fancy hats or the intricate skirts or arm warmers. Violet wears barely any makeup, maybe a light eyeshadow color and light hint of mascara but nothing more.

~~

~Controllers name: Kiri sai~
Name: Kiri Hikari
User Image
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 125 lbs
Hometown: Tokyo, Japan
Power: Vampire, able to travel through shadows and telekinesis.
Biography: Kiri speaks little of his past before becoming a vampire, finding that more people are interested in his life after that point than what his childhood was like. What he tells is nothing short of surprising, claiming to have traveled the world over and seen things most only read about in books. Despite this, he found it all to be empty endeavors and wanted something that felt more worthwhile. His adventures were not completely unnoticed, however and an organization contacted him after a point. They claimed his unique skills would be useful and ultimately pay off in the end, not just for him, but for everyone. It quickly became apparent that the organization was a group of assassins who worked behind the scenes to keep the world moving as it should. Kiri seemed to accept this fact without hesitation and was welcomed into their ranks. Under the organization's supervision, he quickly became one of their top operatives and his abilities as a vampire were nothing short of an asset. On the outside world, he works part-time as a rooftop courier and will also occasionally sell his blood to those who seek it, but doesn't really consider himself a dealer nor does he try to hide that he is a vampire.
Personality: On the whole, Kiri is quite kind, caring and gentle as well as calm and intelligent. He is rarely seen truly angry and will help others when he can. However, his training under the organization has given him a darker side that shows through during fights as he becomes silent, cold and ruthless.
Extras: Kiri's ears are slightly pointed, making him among the few vampires to have a physical change apart from the fangs. His bite has also been considered the most gentle among vampires as he releases some sort of substance that causes an incredible sense of euphoria in whoever he bites. This makes his bite itself nearly as addicting as his blood. He also always has at least one or two knives hidden somewhere in his clothes, though he usually carries more.

Shirtless Gawker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~~~Whitelist~~~
For some reason, your being loved on. Hard. Grazzles!

~ junko_themilkancookies - She is co-owner. Plus she gave me the idea/task of making the thread. *waves*
~purple emo wolf 16 - Disclosed reason.
~BritaniBoo-licious - Trust mostly.

~~~Greylist~~~
Your a member and neither in great favor or disliked by me or the general crowd here. Woop.

~Empty

~~~Blacklist~~~
Obviously you did something to piss us off. Nobody needs to be here, but if you are...
GTFO!

~Empty

Shirtless Gawker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~~~Announcments~~~

May 30, 2011: Thread created. Ayup. This is our birthday-day. ;D
May 31, 2011: Thread 'half' open. Special invites are going out and advertising is being proliferated ;P
June 2, 2011: Thread open to all. Posting starts! ;D

~~~Link/Banners~~~

Feel free to ask me to advertise YOUR role-play! I'll gladly do that fur yeah, but don't go posting adverts in the ooc or the rp itself now, k? You'll get a warning if you do, and potential blacklisting.

Our current(and prolly only) banner~
Quote:
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/lick-of-unlife-teen-vampire-rp-ooc/t.72097425/#1][IMG]http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/3323/7266766cc20305m3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Shugo Chara Rp - I enjoy it ;D
Quote:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/we-ll-unlock-for-the-world-a-shugo-chara-roleplay-o-a/t.70889999_1/][img]http://www.bannerfans.com/banners/1/453/47/145347i/145347_507050.jpg[/img][/url]

ooclink

Shirtless Gawker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~~~Open! ;D~~~

Shirtless Gawker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~~~Neru~~~

I love to think your not a leech~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Neru smiled, and handed the little vial to the buyer, then took the money from him. 25 bucks an ounce was the rate now. It had gone down slightly from last month. Alex hadn't been stalking anyone, and was 'starved'. Neru watched the kid walk down the street and turn the corner.

~'Prolly gonna drink it at home. Poor guy's addicted.' He silently thought to himself. Neru checked his pockets and realized he only had a few vials left. He turned around and walked towards a familiar coffee shop, knowing Alex and Tenth should be there, his two main suppliers. As he entered he found himself a corner to sit in and relaxed, slowly closing his eyes a little bit at a time.

~As we walk along this beach...

Shirtless Gawker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~You be the pawn...

~Alex frowned as the body thumped to the floor. Tenth looked over, the thud waking him.

~"What happened...?" He said in a sort of daze, sitting up. He had been knocked out soon after entering the den. Alex and tenth had been told there was another vampire gang here, trying to sell blood too.

~"Welcome back, sleepy-head. You got knocked out faster then I could teleport to you." Alex smiled. "You still have the reflexes of an old bat" He teased. He flicked over to Tenth and helped him up. Alex used a small burst of psi to shut the door they had walked through only moments ago.

~They had been tracking a few vampire for week, trying to find the figurehead leading them some guy nicknamed Leaf. Watching the patterns they figured this was the building the gang met up in. Alex wiped his tiny dagger clean and sheathed it on the back of his belt, safely hidden again. Tenth made a few copies of himself to help move the three twice-dead body's into a pile.

~"How long was I out?"

~"Not long. Three minutes maybe."

~"One minute each?"

~ Alex smiled. "Yeah. The one in green was the one that knocked you out." He said, giving a castaway gesture to the only body that hadn't been moved yet. "He was able to teleport too... got behind us before I could get to him."

~Tenth frowned at the final body before having two of his doubles carry it over. After they had finished moving it, the younger vampire made gestures at each of the copies, making them fizzle in a fit of smoke. The smoke slowly drifted back to the arm with a bandage on it, seeping in through the folds. "So now what?" He asked.

~"We finish." Alex said, smiling and gesturing as he turned a doorknob, leading to another room.

...I'll be the king!~
Hey Hey Hey co-owner here. DONT mess with zrac. Why ? Cuz ill come and yell at you for hours... maybe days depending on how bad it is . DONT F U C K AORUND WITH THIS KID .

TeeHee,
Sammi .

Shirtless Gawker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image~Kin woke in the house, and rubbed his face. He groaned lightly as he got up and went to the kitchen, grabbing food and putting it on the counter. The others were still asleep, and he had been up for most of the night organizing his mind. Kin twitched slightly, one of the side effects he suffered. He cringed and held his arm, waiting for it to pass. He went back into the room and grabbed his shirt and shoes, slipping them on, then headed back out to the kitchen. He ate quickly and rinsed, then went to the living room. It was cozy out there, and the fire was mostly coals. There were a few chairs and couches. Neru sure knew how to live...

~Kin sat in a corner chair, not too far from the door, and began reading again.

(Lol, thanks.)

(But nobody should.)

(*lights up something cigarette-looking*)
Sammi ~~

Sammi ran into the house, it was snowing outside and all the teens were there. "Guys, Rush nearly killed me outside." She said gasping for breath. Rush was her brother, a now vampire. "You all ready to drink some?" She said with the packets in her pockets. She sat near the table and drank some.

Shirtless Gawker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image~"What?! Where is he? Why?" Said Kin as he bolted upward, on his feet in a matter of seconds. He saw Sammi break open a packet and start drinking.

~It's that serious? He thought to himself, and pulled a vial from his pocket, twitching a little as he did. He uncapped it and drank, the semi-thin blood tasting slightly sweet to him. Kin finished the two ounce container in a matter of seconds and then looked over to Sammi.

~"I'll be outside. Come back out once your done. The others are still asleep." He said, then turned towards the door, heading out. It was snowing, the sun obscured. That explains how he's out right now...

Romantic Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
~Mallow~
User Image
Mallow wandered through the city streets. She looked at the people, and turned away. They look so tempting to suck the blood from, but i can't! It's just not right. She walked on. She took out her ipod and stuck the buds in her ears, playing her favorite songs. She hummed them and walked to the beat.
~Sammi~
Where am I?: Outside
With Whom: Kin
Emotions: Curious

Sammi walked outside to see Kin. "Whats bothering you? Is it Rush? Oh dear god."

Romantic Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
~Mallow~
User Image

Mallow continued walking about a few blocks until she came to her building. Ah... the crisp, lovely scent of rat droppings and decade old rugs... Just "Lovely" She thought sarcastically. She walked over to the cabinet, grabbed a bottle of air freshener and sprayed everywhere until she started coughing. "Stupid rats! Why don't you keep your droppings to yourselves?!" She was still talking to herself. "Worthless critters." She mumbled under her breath. She put the can away then walked to the bedroom. She flopped onto the bed and fell asleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff