Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

k i n g d o mXh e a r t s;; ADVENTURE SERIES

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

☆ATTENTION THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED AND IS GOING TO BE MOVED TO MY MULE ACOUNT DEADxCOLOR. THANK YOU ~
XXXxXX -- PassionStormXIII
s t o r y l i n e
x
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
XXXDIFFERENT WEAPONS, DIFFERENT ENEMIES, DIFFERENT CHARACTERS. NOTHING IS LIKE BEFORE.

Zexion, managed to rebirth from his demise. His element after all, was darkness. It was only a matter of time before his being was restored. Using his powers, he also managed to revive the pre existing members of what was left of Organization XIII. The process was dubbed reincarnation assembly, or "reincarnation statio", as the schemer had nimbly named it. It involved fishing out the remains of the organization from the darkness and piecing them back together, and it was not a simple process. Nobodies didn't have emotions or hearts, and since the organization's physical forms were destroyed, all Zexion had to go on from determining one Nobody from another was their memories. Of course, Zexion was not a mind reader, so he had to "borrow"Namine so she could contribute to his little project. The schemer noted for future reference that during Namine's extraction process, Kairi slept like a log.
It is now present day, and all organization members have been successfully revived. Zexion had served his purpose well in the organization, finally realizing what his worth really was. After all, who would a Nobody that fought with a book into a elite organization?

XXXXXx

Xemnas
has already begun to cook up future plans, but has issued a resting period for his organization, so they can regain their strength. In his state, he has noticed that Zexion's "reincarnation statio" had minor flaws. The rips in the World That Never Was used to bring back the organization never truly closed, and let loose nobodies, heartless, among other things. It wouldn't be long before the rips reached other worlds, and panic ensued once more.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

k hX c h a r a c t e r s
x
character rules
x
1. No god modding. Period.
2. Please no OOC. A little is fine, but in every post is an auto-ban ):
3. You may own more than one character, however, only one may be an OC.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXnote:When you own an original Kingdom Hearts char, like Axel or Sora, you may do with them as you wish. You may make them fall in love with whom you want, and do what you want. But as mentioned, not too much OOC. I doubt Axel would "fall in love" with a girl he just met. And I doubt Namine would suddenly be a b*tch. Try to stay in character.
This also means no giving them new powers or weapons, with the exception of Sora who can change keyblades.
4. No gender benders (fem-Sora etc.) or altering sexual orientation. This is not a yaoi or yuri rp. Characters that are straight, remain straight.
5. Any characters not taken before the RP starts will be freelance characters
Freelance characters belong to everyone until taken. They can be put in everyone's posts until someone decides to love them and make them their RP char. Again. This does not give you a chance to make the freelance characters OOC. When using freelances, keep them in character.
6. Do not make your OC or Cannon a mary-sue or gary-stu. Any signs of this and I will boot you out.
7. When filling out the character application, do not make your OC a mary-sue or gary-stu. I know I've said this already, but I'm serious about this. I don't want any of this "I'm a keyblade master who's in love with Sora and Riku's sister, and I have angel wings and my elements light and I'm a princess." crap. Be realistic. I will honestly reject profiles that are too ill creative.
8. You may be related to another character, have an element, keyblade, and special abilities, but you must include details in your OC character bio about them.
9. As for OC character pictures, please use nice anime pictures. I don't want to see over-used generic pictures. I will ask you to find a new one if I do.
Good pictures can be found here. So please don't say you couldn't find one.
8. Be courteous to other characters. Ask owner's permission if you are going to kiss, slap, fight them etc.
10. In the event your character is killed off, you may create a new one. This new character can be a nobody if you choose. I say this because it's just easier to make similar characters.
11. These rules apply to everyone, including myself.
12. You must send me a character profile for every character you are playing. The character profile outlines are the same, so it's not too much to ask. *gasp* Yes, the profile outlines are the same. God forbid you be creative with a cannon character, lol. (I'm being sarcastic)
13. When PMing your character profile to me, title it as "Kingdom hearts character profile" and include a heart in the content so I know you read the character rules, and I know you heart me (:
14. When writing your character profile, please include a picture link of your weapon where said, and LINKS to other things you might control, like nobodies, heartless and animals etc. Links of elements are not needed.

XXXXXX
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
M A I N X C H A R A C T E R S
XXXXXXXXXXXX
☆GREEN MEANS AVAILABLE
☆RED MEANS TAKEN
☆PURPLE MEANS RESERVED

XXXXXXXXXXXX
Sora
x
Kairi
x
Riku
x
Namine
x
Roxas

☆ these characters are expected to be very involved in this rp
☆ I need most of these chars to be taken before the rp can start

XXXXXXXxxx
SECONDARY X CHARACTERS
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Axel
x
Demyx
x
Xemnas
x
Zexion
x
Saix
x
Lexeaus
x
Larxene
x
Xigbar
x
Xaldin
x
Xion
x
Donald
x
Goofy
x
Aerith
x
Cloud
x
Leon
x
Yuffie
x
Tifa

XXXXXXXxxx
ADDEDX CHARACTERS
F O R U M X R U L E S
XXXXX
1. I am law here. What I say goes. Everyone in this forum, including myself must adhere to these rules and Gaia TOS to participate. If you don't I can and will boot you.
2. This is a semi-advanced literate RP. I expect posts to be a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs. A paragraph being 5-10 well written sentences. I understand if you have writer's block every once in a while, but never post one liners.
3. The maximum amount a post can be is 7 paragraphs. We are not writing a book.
4. Please be grammatical and literate. I'm fine with the odd mistake, we all do it, but if it becomes frequent I'll freeze your character.
XXXXXXXXXXXXnote: I have the right to delete anything on this forum that does not adhere to the rules. I also have the right to ask you to rewrite anything you have posted if I think it is not done in quality.
5. Keep it PG13. Around there anyways.
6. I'll allow chars to kiss/make-out/ further and such, but don't be graphic, just time skip or something. That kind of stuff is gross.
7. Absolutely no cybering. That is even more gross. If it comes to it, time skip. Please.
8. No text talk. You may swear, as long as they are majority bleeped you a******le (:
9. As mentioned before, NO GOD MODDING.
10. This is a very interactive forum. I want multiple posting every day.
If you can't post every day due to sports or school, notify me via PM so we can work something out.
11. If you are going to be MIA for a bit, notify me via PM, so someone can take after your character in your absence.
12. Do not ignore other posts. I do not want to see someone excluding another character. If I see this I will shut this place down.
13. Posts should be written in your posting color and always include a character picture. Make your posts pretty, I hate looking at blah black and white.
Pretty posting colors found here
14. Make sure you use something like {{WORDS}}, //WORDS//, ((WORDS)) etc, to speak out of character.
15. I encourage drama/romance/action. It will make things interesting.
XXXXXXXXXXXXnote: Users who make this RP full of win will be put on the star list (:
Star-listers are non-permanent users, who help contribute ideas to this forum. Like missions, new worlds and enemies.
16. I will give warnings to those who have defied the rules multiple times. If you continue to defy the law, I will simply ban you.
17. Inactive users who are going MIA or just stop posting will either have their chars given away to someone else, or killed off. Simple as that.
XXXXXXXXXXXXnote: If you become suddenly inactive I will give you a warning message. If you don't respond I will kill off your character. You may revive your character if you come back to the forum and give me a good reason why your character should be revived.
18. Next to the heart from the character rule's, add a ninja. Because I AM ninja (:
Profiles not containing the heart and ninja because you didn't read the rules may be rejected ):
19. I understand if you can't post every day, but don't leave someone hanging. It pisses everyone, including myself, off.
20. If you don't think you can follow the excessive amount of rules in this forum, don't join.
21. In the event I disappear, I will appoint others to run the forum in my absence. I will notify everyone on the homepage.
22. Once the forum starts up, missions and such will be posted. Frequently check the home page so you are not out of the loop.
23. If there is a Cannon character you want to play that is not on the list, PM me and I'll add you on.
24. This guild is always available in one way or another. Don't be disappointed if the spot you want is filled, just be grateful the place is still accepting (:
25. I reserve the right to add more rules. I probably will...
26. NO STEALING ANYTHING HERE. All ideas, and layouts were made by yours truly.
27.I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING KINGDOM HEARTS RELATED. (C) To respective owners.
PROFILES
XXXXXXXXXX
☆ Fill in BOTH profiles and remove the BRACKETS and WORDS with the proper information.
☆ Example profiles can be viewed here

XXXXXXXXXX
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))][size=20][b]☆[/b][/size][b][size=9] MY [/size][/b]_p u p p e t_m a s t e r_ [b][size=9]IS:[/size][/b][/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][u][size=9]((USERNAME))[/size][/u]
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))] h e l l o_[size=9][b] MY_ NAME_I S[/b][/size][size=20][b]☆[/b][/size]:[/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][size=9][u]((CHARACTERSFULLNAME))[/u][/size]
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))][size=20][b]☆[/b][/size][b][size=9] HAPPY [/size][/b]_h a p p y _[b][size=9]BIRTHDAY:[/size][/b][/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][u][size=9]((DATE OF BIRTH: DD/MM/AGESPELLEDOUT))[/size][/u]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color]
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))][b][size=9]THIS[/size][/b][/color][color=black]_[/color][color=black]((GENDER))[/color][color=black]_[/color][color=((POSTINGCOLOR))][b][size=9]LIKES[/size][/b][/color][color=black]_[/color][color=black]((GENDER WHICH YOU LIKE BOYS OR GIRLS))[/color][size=20][b][color=black]☆[/color][/b][/size]
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))][size=20][b]☆[/b][/size][b][size=9] I AM [/size][/b]_ j u s t_[b][size=9] A: [/size][/b][/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][size=9][u]((WHATYOUARE,KEYBLADEMASTER/HEARTLESS/NOBODYETC))[/u][/size]
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))][b][size=9]ARE[/size][/b][b]_[/b][b][size=9] YOU[/size][/b][b]_[/b][b][size=9] EVEN[/size][/b] l i s t e n i n g[size=20][b]☆[/b][/size][b]?:[/b][/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][size=9]((BIOGRAPHY))[/size]
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))][size=20][b]☆[/b][/size][b][size=9]I'M[/size][/b][b]_[/b] s o r r y [b]_[/b][b][size=9]IF[/size][/b][b]_[/b][b][size=9]I'M[/size][/b][b]_[/b][b][size=9]A[/size][/b][b]_[/b] l i t t l e [b]:[/b][/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][size=14][color=#F778A1]ಌ[/color][/size][u][size=9]((PERSONALITY))[/size][/u]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][size=14][color=#F778A1]ಌ[/color][/size][u][size=9]((PERSONALITY))[/size][/u]
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))] e w w [b]_[/b][b][size=9]THAT'S[/size][/b][b]_[/b] g r o s s [size=20][b]☆[/b][/size][b]:[/b][/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][size=14][color=#F778A1]ಌ[/color][/size][u][size=9]((DISLIKES))[/size][/u]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][size=14][color=#F778A1]ಌ[/color][/size][u][size=9]((DISLIKES))[/size][/u]
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))][size=20][b]☆[/b][/size][b][size=9]OH[/size][/b][b]_[/b] r e a l l y ? [b]_[/b][b][size=9]I[/size][/b][b]_[/b] l o v e [b]_[/b][b][size=9]THAT[/size][/b][b]_[/b][b][size=9]TOO[/size][/b][b]:[/b][/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][size=14][color=#F778A1]ಌ[/color][/size][u][size=9]((LIKES))[/size][/u]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][size=14][color=#F778A1]ಌ[/color][/size][u][size=9]((LIKES))[/size][/u]
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))][b][size=9]I[/size][/b][b]_[/b][b][size=9]NEVER[/size][/b][b]_[/b] k i s s[/color] [size=10][color=#F778A1]ಌ&[/color][/size][color=((POSTINGCOLOR))] t e l l [b]_[/b][b][size=9]UNLESS[/size][/b][b]_[/b][b][size=9]IT'S[/size][/b][size=20][b]☆[/b][/size][b]:[/b][/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][u][size=9]((CRUSH/ES/NAME/S/))[/size][/u]
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))][size=20][b]☆[/b][/size][b][size=9]ON[/size][/b][b]_[/b][b][size=9]THE[/size][/b][b]_[/b] b a t t l e f i e l d [b]_[/b][b]_[/b][b][size=9]I[/size][/b][b]_[/b][b][size=9]AM[/size][/b][b]:[/b][/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][size=14][color=#F778A1]ಌ[/color][/size][u][size=9]((HOW YOU FIGHT))[/size][/u]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][size=14][color=#F778A1]ಌ[/color][/size][u][size=9]((HOW YOU FIGHT))[/size][/u]
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))][b][size=9]WHAT[/size][/b][b]_[/b][b][size=9]I[/size][/b][b]_[/b] w i e l d [size=20][b]☆[/b][/size] [b]:[/b][/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color] [u][size=9] ((WHAT YOUR WEAPON IS// INCLUDE PICTURE *LINKS*))[/size][/u]
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))][size=20][b]☆[/b][/size][b][size=9]DON'T[/size][/b][b]_[/b] m e s s [b]_[/b][b][size=9]WITH[/size][/b][b]_[/b] m e [b]:[/b][/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][size=9] ((ATTACKS/ SPECIAL ABILITIES/ ELEMENTS/ CONTROLS))[/size]
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))][b]_[/b] h o b b i e s [size=20][b]☆[/b][/size][b]:[/b][/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][size=9] ((WHAT YOUR CHAR IS GOOD AT))[/size]
[color=((POSTINGCOLOR))][size=20][b]☆[/b][/size][b][size=9]WELL,[/size][/b][b]_[/b][b][size=9]I[/size][/b][b]_[/b][b][size=9]THINK[/size][/b][b]_[/b][b][size=9]I'M[/size][/b] [b]_[/b] c u t e [b]:[/b][/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color] ((CHARS PICTURE/ ANIME)

X
s e c o n d X p r o f i l e

[u][b][color=((POSTINGCOLOR))] [size=18]☆[/size]((NAME))[size=18]☆[/size][/color][/b][/u]
((Picture))
[color=white]XXX[/color][size=9][b][color=((POSTINGCOLOR))] ((AGE IN NUMBER))[/color][/b][/size]
[color=white]XXX[/color][size=9][b][color=((POSTINGCOLOR))] ((HAIR COLOR))[/color][/b][/size]
[color=white]XXX[/color][size=9][b][color=((POSTINGCOLOR))] ((EYE COLOR))[/color][/b][/size]
[color=white]XXX[/color][size=9][b][color=((POSTINGCOLOR))] ((HEIGHT))[/color][/b][/size]
[color=white]XXX[/color][size=9][b][color=((POSTINGCOLOR))] ((WEIGHT)) [/color][/b][/size]
[color=white]XXX[/color][size=9][b][color=((POSTINGCOLOR))] ((LINK TO WEAPON))[/color][/b][/size]
p r o f i l e s
Go to profiles thread here

xxxx
Kei
User Image
XXX 15
XXX My hair is black
XXX My eyes are dark blue
XXX 5'9
XXX 143 lbs
XXXRandom Chance Keyblade.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tora
User Image
XXX 15
XXX My hair is black
XXX My eyes are dark blue
XXX 5'4
XXX 105 lbs
XXXBow Blade
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kairi
User Image
XXX Sixteen
XXX Red hair
XXX Blue eyes
XXX 5'2"
XXX 107 Pounds
XXX Destiny Place
x
Ciel Marie de Fleur [Bunny]
User Image
XXX15
XXXwhite-blonde.
XXXgold
XXX4'10
XXX98
XXX[hands]
x
Mara nightshade
User Image
XXX 18
XXX my hair is red
XXX my eye color is black
XXX 5'4
XXX 102
XXX pumpkinhead keyblade
x
Sora
User Image
XXX Fifteen
XXX Brunette
XXX Blue
XXX 5'5"
XXX 127
XXX Keyblades.
x
Ayami Ever Kokobunji
User Image
XXX 17
XXX Chocolate brown
XXX Emerald green
XXX 5'3
XXX 101
XXX Angel of Light and Dreams
n e w s
XXXXXXXXXX
J U N E 7TH/10
XXXXXXXXXX
☆ Forum is now up. Not yet running so be patient! I'm working the homepage out.
X
☆ I'm accepting character profiles/ reservations. So send em in. The forum will not be open until later this week (Sunday at the latest).
X
☆I found a few glitches with the profile code. Please, check/ redo your profile if you got your code before this message. This message was written at 4:35 am. Forgive my sloppy work ):
X
J U N E 8TH/10
X
☆ All glitches with the profile code should be fixed. If there is a mistake i n your profile code it was not a glitch, so please check any errors. Thank you (:
X
☆ I'm only going to be accepting 2 more OCs before the RP ~STARTS~ So if you have an OC send it in now. I'll only accept one more BOY and GIRL. (Not including the Ocs I've asked to fix their profiles). I REALLY WANT CANNONS~ So yeah. Subliminal message some people into becoming cannons? For me? D;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And for the record, yes my avi is nekkid. I wasn't happy with what was in my closet so I'm protesting until I can find something nice to wear~

X
J U N E 10TH/10
X
☆ I reallllly need CANNONS. For Org13 mostly. The startup of this forum may be delayed a couple more days than expected because of the lack of cannons )':
X
J U N E 14TH/10
X
☆ So I decided to open the forum. It's a day late, but no other cannons were signing on so I gave up. There are going to be a lot of freelance characters for a while o_o x Anyhwo. Post if your profile was accepted. The OC ban is still in place, and the only remaining female slot has been filled. If you want to join, and you have a FEMALE OC character, you'll have to wait until the ban is over. Sorryz.
X
J U N E 21ST/10
X
☆ I'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG I SORRYZ <3 I promise I won't disappear like that evarr. In my defense I just had all my exams and a graduation (not mine) to attend to. It is now summer, so I can be 2x as involved and focused. Hope you all forgive me D:
X
☆ Oc ban is lifting, but not completely gone. I'll accept OCs, but no guarantees. I'm looking more for male characters and Cannons still. So no promises ~
g o s s i p
m i s s i o n s
s t a r X l i s t
ಠ_ಠx b l a c k x l i s t ಠ_ಠ
c a l e n d e r
XXXXXXXXXXX
JANUARY FEBRUARY MARCH APRIL MAY JUNE JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER OCTOBER NOVEMBER DECEMBER

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
w e a t h e r
XXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sunnyXXXXXXXXXX rainyXXXXXXXXXXXXwindyXXXXXXXXXXXcloudyXXXXXXXXXXX Snowing
Open/Closed/ ACCEPTING

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items