Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image
              A Madam Magenta Produced roleplay
              Don't steal/take any idea without permission.

A remake of кιиɢ∂σм нєαятs: тнє иєxт ℓιғє

Intro // Storyline // Rules // Descriptions // Profile Skeletons // Character list // World list // Links // Announcements // Reserved // Open

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image

т н є -- s т σ я ч ℓ ι и є

It has been two centuries after Sora's death, he had passed away of old age. His stories of him and his heroic adventure through the worlds had began to be thought of a legend now. All his fighting with the Heartless, with the Nobodies, and even with himself and his best friends, all thought as legends, left for people to believe whether it's true or just a myth. Now we have your skeptics and we have your believers, well... all of them are about to begin to believe.

A new brand of bad guys had shown their faces, what are they you may ask? They're called the 'Nameless', they're hybrids of Heartless and Nobodies, not fully half of each. They have taken The World That Never Was for themselves and learned from the documents that the original Organization XIII had left in the Castle That Never Was. Now they want Kingdom Hearts for themselves and will do anything to get their hands on it.

The Great-great grandchild of Sora himself, Skyla (not the new 'Sora-figure'), had learned of their plan through dreams and visions and decided to find a way to stop it by handing out keyblades herself.

Now a group of lucky people are going to find themselves in this battle for Kingdom Hearts whether they want to or not, whether they be Key bearers, non-keybladers, or whatever. Our story starts in Eternal City, it's similar to Destiny Island, but most of the people are non-believers in Sora's adventures, only a good handful of them do, but they're seen as outcasts from the rest. For that reason, is why the "Nameless" had targeted them next for their vulnerability.

Separate from that, the Princesses are also in danger from the Nameless, for there are seven new princesses with the hearts to open a path to Kingdom Hearts. Which Kingdom hearts is their goal, and to make each world go into darkness as well as make the people turn into Heartless, Nobodies, or even Nameless.

Intro // Storyline // Rules // Descriptions // Profile Skeletons // Character list // World list // Links // Announcements // Reserved // Open

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image

т н є -- я υ ℓ є s

ι. Follow Gaia's T.o.S.! Which means NO CYBERING!
                                      ιι. I am the one who created this RP, what I say goes, if you don't like it then make your own roleplay.
                                      ιιι. I want at least two paragraphs of five sentences each per post, but a decent one paragraph that will be the MINIMUM! Any one liners get you on my 's**t list' and I will kick you out so fast your head will spin.
                                      ιv. OH but that doesn't mean you can just post a bunch of crap though, Quality>Quantity. Just have good grammar, spelling, and punctuation, I'm not a grammar nazi, but don't do it much.
                                      v. PM me all Reserves ( they are appreciated ; please use "Light can't exist without Darkness" ) profiles: Keybladers use "Kingdom Keys"; Nameless use "A Heartless Nobody"; Princesses/Princes use "The Royal Treatment"; Their knights (be they keyblader or not) use "Knights of Heart"; for everything else (non-keybladers) use "Pulled by Destiny".
                                      vι. NO DRAMA OUT OF CHARACTER! Seriously.
                                      vιι. Make your posts pretty, I like pretty posts. (at least have your name and picture in your post Dx)
                                      vιιι. If you don't post and are inactive for a time, I will have arrangements to have your character killed.
                                      ιx. As for deaths, if you want your character killed please make arragements with me and with whomever you want to kill your character. Or If you haven't posted for a while I'll allow your character to be killed.
                                      x. NO GOD-MODDING/AUTOHITTING.
                                      xι. Please don't make your character a total powerhouse.
                                      xιι. I have the right to accept or reject any profile for any reason I have, argue then I won't give you another chance.
                                      xιιι. Here is a list of my mods: Sain Resen (double checks profiles), Klepto the greatest (Does my PMing for those who don't post), AquaSorceress, Madam_Freed, xXCrocmonXx (basically help keep an eye on stuff). If they point out something, please take into consideration about what they say.
                                      xιv. There will be no-so-serious characters here, but what fun would it be if everyone is so serious?
                                      xv. Because I sometimes get some certain levels of complaints, I ask that you please PM me a sample of your writing. (unless I know you/RP'd with you)
                                      xvι. I'm doing three strikes, one you get a warning, two you get a caution, three you're booted. Also if I hear there was at least three complaints about a character or post I will ask you to change something. Don't be afraid to come and talk to me about someone else, everyone will stay anon.
                                      xvιι. The Two-Day Rule: If you are the plot master (e.g. the person leading a plot) and leave your fellow RPers hanging for two days without any prior warning, the other RPers are entitled to puppet their way through your plotpoint so they don't have to wait on you. Your character will still be presumed present. If you are just a member of a plot (not the leader) and you aren’t here, the other RPers don’t have to wait on you at all. They may continue to progress in the story at any time. Your character will still be presumed present.
                                      xvιιι.Have fun! I don't bite so don't be afraid to talk to me and also don't forget that there will be an OoC thread, please post in there too, (some XD) of us don't bite c: & New rules will be in Red

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image

т н є -- ∂ є s ȼ я ι ρ т ι σ и s

Keybladers:

They have a strong heart of light or of dark (yes, there can be dark keybladers). They have only one keyblade (Though the Keyblades Rapture & Last Judgement are off-limits as request to the real artist), but a selected few may be able to wield two IN TIME, or with my permission. The keychains on their keyblade(s) hold the ability to transport them for those who fight for the light they are taken by a flash of light and those who fight for darkness are taken by dark smoke, OR may travel the same way in BBS, No two same elements of Keybladers, they are First Come First Serve. The beginning group (alpha) get their keyblades from Sora's great-great grandchild (Skyla), you may interpret that into bio if you want, after the alpha group is on its way, you may interpret getting your keyblade anyway you want (as long as it's reasonable).
                                      Taken elements: Space, Light, Darkness, Fire, Holy (branched off of light)

Nameless (11/13 taken):

They're an ORGANIZATION part heartless and part nobody, but not half of each, one can be 42% heartless and 58% nobody. Which ever part they are more of, they can summon certain Heartless/Nobodies, please let me know which specific ones you wish to command, first come first serve (only go for Heartless). How they became a Nameless is when a heart becomes clouded by shadows, and are attacked by the Heartless, but their heart is too attached to the body half the heart separates from them, causing them to become Nameless. They have taken the ways of the Organization XIII, and they go by numbers, their names are anagrams of their original plus an 'x' and travel by Door To Darkness. No two same elements of Nameless, first come, first serve; And NO keyblades. When one is forcibly killed (as in the owner quit or we kicked them out), a new number will be made, but when they are killed off officially, then they won't be replaced. (For owners of Nameless: If yours die you can make a new character if you wish).
                                      Please read: To pose a threat towards everyone, each nameless (that wants to participate in this), may choose a world to create havoc on in whatever form they choose (with my permission). Please do let me know what world you'd wish to have, first come, first serve. World already requested: Halloween Town, Wonderland, Radiant Garden, Deep Space, Traverse Town
                                      Taken elements: Flesh, Darkness, Shadows, Metal, Electricity, Illusions/Dreams, Body (bones), Wind, Flame, lightning, Ice

Princesses/Princes of Heart (6/7 taken):

Noblemen and maidens with hearts of pure light, devoid of darkness. They appear to be the only people in the universe whose hearts are born naturally free of darkness. If they are all brought together, their hearts will summon the Final Keyhole, which leads to Kingdom Hearts. Princesses/Princes who lose their hearts do not become Heartless because they have no darkness within to trigger the process. However, it is possible for them to create Nobodies on special occasions. No two Princesses/Princes may be from the same world (first come, first served), Keyblades are optional, and they don't have a specific element, instead they have a bit of each of the basic ones (like how Sora has magic over Fire, Ice, Air, Gravity, and etc.). TO HAVE A PRINCE/PRINCESS, YOU MUST BE FAIRLY ACTIVE.
                                      Worlds taken: Destiny Island (Sound), Neverland (Light), Halloween Town, Unknown (Magic), Terrarissa (fire), Land of Dragons (Dreams)

Knights of Heart (5/7 taken):

They specifically protect one of the seven Princesses/Princes, they can be non-keyblade wielder or a keyblade wielder and may have a specific element if chosen to. (First come, first served). The connection between a princess/prince and a knight is mental, so they don't have to know each other in the beginning to be tied together by destiny. Please look at either Keybladers or Non-keyblader (Humans) for more information. TO HAVE A KNIGHT, YOU MUST BE FAIRLY ACTIVE.
                                      Princesses/Princes taken: Skyla, Renee, Alexander, Dia, Aiko
                                      PRINCESSES/PRINCES AVAILABLE: Ygung-eh
                                      Elements taken: Time, Technology, Ice, Darkness

Non-keyblader (Humans):

Just regular people who can use magic or fight that got pulled into the battle for Kingdom hearts, they can have an element or not, two or more non-keybladers may have the same element unlike Keybladers and Nameless. They can either be fighting for light, darkness, or remain neutral. How they travel varies, but don't make it ridiculous.

Non-keyblader (Nobodies):

Made from when a Heartless is born from someone with a strong heart, the body then gains a will of its own and begins to control the body. They don't belong to an organization due to the fact the Nameless had taken the rule of Organization. Two or more non-keybladers may have the same element unlike Keybladers and Nameless. They travel via Door To Darkness. They may NOT wield a keyblade without SPECIAL permission and a reason for why they would wield a keyblade. If you do make a Nobody that was "apart of the previous Organization", then they would have to be over two and half centuries old.

Non-keyblader (Heartless):

Creatures of darkness, born from the darkness in one's heart, they are different from regular Heartless, as in take human-esque form, but a keyblade can release the heart that the Heartless is made of. Most Heartless act individually rather than in groups. Two or more non-keybladers may have the same element unlike Keybladers and Nameless. They travel via Door To Darkness. They may NOT wield a keyblade without SPECIAL permission and a reason for why they would wield a keyblade.

т н є -- ғ α q

Just questions I think people would ask or have asked

What is the real goal of the Nameless?
                                      They want to achieve what the original Organization did, but they will really do anything to reach their goals (think of it as they're more... ruthless...). They also want to pull every world into darkness and turn everyone into a Heartless, Nobody, or Nameless.

What does Eternal City look like?
                                      It's similar to Twilight Town, plenty of buildings and shop, but there's also a sort of darkness to it, as in there's dark alleys, unsafe areas and such.

What does are 'true forms' for Nameless?
                                      It's similar to a Drive form, but it happens only when a Nameless is close to defeat and/or death. It's a form showing their true self which is the darkness within. They may recover and to go back into their other form when time allows them to.

How much into the future does this take place?
                                      Two centuries after Sora dies (of old age), that means Riku, and Kairi are also gone, but I think I'm going to keep some of those from the Original Disney worlds alive for Classics' sake, but new set of Princesses/Princes of Heart

What are these 'Personality types' Lexi speaks of?
                                      Please refer to this post for explanation, or you may ask him yourself.

I noticed that some elements are similar, yet you allow them both... Why?
                                      Well in order to have enough elements for everyone, some elements do branch off of others.
                                      I'll think of more later

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image

т н є -- s к є ℓ є т σ и s

Reserves:

[b][align=center][img]100x100icon-I can resize & crop image if asked nicely[/img]
                                      [size=20][color=color1][u][color=color2][color=white]____[/color]✩[color=white]________________[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                      [size=11][color=color1][color=white]_[/color][color=color3]☾[/color] Full Name [color=white]_[/color][color=color3]☾[/color] Age [color=white]_[/color][color=color3]☾[/color] Element (for Nameless also add number & title; For Princesses/Princes/Knights you can put N/A if you wish) [color=white]_[/color][color=color3]☾[/color] Keyblader/Nameless/Non-keyblader/Princess(put which world)/Prince(put which world)/Knight(put which prince/princess you protect...if any). [color=white]_[/color][color=color3]☾[/color] Weapon[/color][/size]
                                      [size=16][color=color2][u][color=white]_[/color]✖ Username[color=white]_[/color][/u][/color][/size][/align][/b]

Keybladers:

[align=center][size=20][color=COLOR2][u][color=COLOR1](Full Name)[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                      [size=16][color=COLOR3]тнє кєч σғ[/color] [i][color=COLOR2](Element)[/color][/i][/size][/align]
                                      [imgright]IMG URL HERE[/imgright][size=9][align=center]❝ (quote/Lyrics that match character) ❞[/align][/size]

[size=16][color=COLOR2]» тнє вαsι¢s «[/color][/size][size=10]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Nicknames)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Age)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Gender)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Sexual Oriantation)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Interesting facts?)[/color]

[align=center][size=16][color=COLOR2]» тнє ƒα¢тs «[/color][/size][size=10]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Bio. (at least a 4-sentence paragraph))[/color]

[color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Personality (At least a paragraph or a few personality traits.))[/color][/align]

[align=right][size=16][color=COLOR2]» тнє тα¢тι¢s «[/color][/size][size=10]
                                      [url=KEYBLADE URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Keyblade-one keyblade max for usual use, two may be used for drive form, and a keyblade may be granted later in the rp)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      color=COLOR1](Weaknesses/limits-whether they be physical or elemental)[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Drive Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Halloween Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Atlantica Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Pride Land Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Wonderland Form-opt.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Space Paranoids Form-opt.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Port Royal Form-opt. --Any other additional forms are optional too.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color][/align]

[align=center][size=16][color=COLOR2]» тнє єxтяαs «[/color][/size][/align][size=10]
                                      [align=left][color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][/align]
                                      [align=right][color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✩[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color][/align]

[align=center][size=14][color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]∂σи`т ғσяɢєт [color=COLOR1][b](Username)[/b][/color] ρυℓℓs мч sтяιиɢs[/color][/u][/color][/size][/align]

Nameless:

[align=center][size=20][color=COLOR2][u][color=COLOR1](Full Name)[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                      [size=16][color=COLOR3]тнє ¢σитяσℓℓєя σғ[/color] [i][color=COLOR2](Element)[/color][/i][/size]
                                      [size=14][color=COLOR1](Number & Title)[/color][/size][/align]
                                      [imgright]IMG URL HERE[/imgright][size=9][align=center]❝ (quote/Lyrics that match character) ❞[/align][/size]

[color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Nicknames)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Age)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Gender)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Sexual Oriantation)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Percentage Heartless)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Percentage Nobody)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Interesting facts?)[/color]

[color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Bio. (at least a 4-sentence paragraph))[/color]

[color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Personality (At least a paragraph or a few personality traits.))[/color][/align]

[url=WEAPON URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Weapon)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [color=COLOR1](Weaknesses/Limits-whether they be physical or elemental)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Heartless/Nobodies controlling-4 max.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](True Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Halloween Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Atlantica Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Pride Land Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Wonderland Form-opt.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Space Paranoids Form-opt.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Port Royal Form-opt. --Any other forms are optional too.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color][/align]

[align=center][size=16][color=COLOR2]» тнє єxтяαs «[/color][/size][/align][size=10]
                                      [align=left][color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][/align]
                                      [align=right][color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]☾[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color][/align]

[align=center][size=14][color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]∂σи`т ғσяɢєт [color=COLOR1][b](Username)[/b][/color] ρυℓℓs мч sтяιиɢs[/color][/u][/color][/size][/align][/size]

Princess/Prince of Heart:

[size=16][color=COLOR3]ρяιи¢єss/ρяιи¢є σғ[/color] [i][color=COLOR2](World)[/color][/i][/size]
                                      [size=14][color=COLOR1](Element - if any.)[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Nicknames)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Age)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Gender)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Sexual Oriantation)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Interesting facts?)[/color]

[color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Bio. (at least a 4-sentence paragraph))[/color]

[color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Personality (At least a paragraph or a few personality traits.))[/color][/align]

[url=WEAPON URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Weapon)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [color=COLOR1](Weaknesses/Limits)[/color][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Princess Form - like a drive form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Halloween Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Atlantica Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Pride Land Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Wonderland Form-opt.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Space Paranoids Form-opt.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Port Royal Form-opt. --Any other forms are optional too.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color][/align]

[align=left][color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][/align]
                                      [align=right][color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]❥[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color][/align]

[align=center][size=14][color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]∂σи`т ғσяɢєт [color=COLOR1][b](Username)[/b][/color] ρυℓℓs мч sтяιиɢs[/color][/u][/color][/size][/align]

Knights of Heart:

[size=16][color=COLOR3]ρяσтє¢тσя σғ[/color] [i][color=COLOR2](Princess/Prince - if no prince/Princess is open, leave blank then when there is one let me know)[/color][/i][/size]
                                      [size=14][color=COLOR1](World)[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Nicknames)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Age)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Gender)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Sexual Oriantation)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Interesting facts?)[/color]

[color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Bio. (at least a 4-sentence paragraph))[/color]

[color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Personality (At least a paragraph or a few personality traits.))[/color][/align]

[url=WEAPON URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Weapon)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [color=COLOR1](Weaknesses/Limit- whether they be physical or elemental)[/color][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Ultimate Form - like Drive mode, usually happens when their Prince/Princess is majorly injured.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Halloween Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Atlantica Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Pride Land Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Wonderland Form-opt.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Space Paranoids Form-opt.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Port Royal Form-opt. --Any other forms are optional too.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color][/align]

[align=left][color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][/align]
                                      [align=right][color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]♞[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color][/align]

Non-keyblader:

[size=16][color=COLOR3]ɢιғт σғ[/color] [i][color=COLOR2](Element-opt. If none, put n/a)[/color][/i][/size]
                                      [size=14][color=COLOR1](Side-Light,Dark,Neutral)[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Nicknames)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Age)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Gender)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Sexual Oriantation)[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Interesting facts?)[/color]

[color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Bio. (at least a 4-sentence paragraph))[/color]

[color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Personality (At least a paragraph or a few personality traits.))[/color][/align]

[url=WEAPON URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Weapon)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [color=COLOR1](Weaknesses/Limit- whether they be physical or elemental)[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Halloween Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Atlantica Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Pride Land Form)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Wonderland Form-opt.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Space Paranoids Form-opt.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [url=IMG URL HERE][color=COLOR1](Port Royal Form-opt. --Any other forms are optional too.)[/color][/url][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color][/align]

[align=left][color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color]
                                      [color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1](Likes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][/align]
                                      [align=right][color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color]
                                      [color=COLOR1](Dislikes (bullet form & at least 3))[/color][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color][color=white]___[/color][/align]

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image

т н є -- ȼ н α я α ȼ т є я s

Keybladers:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nameless:

ι.
                                      User Image

ιι.
                                      User Image

ιιι.
                                      User Image

ιv.
                                      User Image

v.
                                      User Image

vι.
                                      -closed-
                                      vιι.
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

vιιι.
                                      -open-
                                      ιx.
                                      -closed-
                                      x.
                                      User Image

xι.
                                      -closed-
                                      xιι.

xιιι.
                                      User Image

xιv.
                                      -open-
                                      xv.
                                      -open-

Princesses/Princes of Heart:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Knights of Heart:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Non-keybladers:

User Image

User Image

User Image

On Hiatus
                                      This is if someone quits, and might rejoin later on.

User Image

Need to be killed or Killed
                                      Yes I am making this section.
                                      This is if someone quits, wants a character killed, they've become inactive to the point we (me and/or my mods), decide to kick them out, or we kick them out altogether.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image

т н є -- ω σ я ℓ ∂ s

Open:
                                      Some worlds may be temporarily opened for certain people

TWTNW (A.T.M. to Nameless only)
                                      Traverse Town
                                      Twilight Town
                                      Radiant Garden
                                      Olympus Coliseum
                                      Wonderland
                                      Agrabah
                                      100 Acre Woods
                                      Halloween Town
                                      Neverland
                                      Deep Jungle
                                      Enchanted Dominion
                                      Land of Dragons
                                      Atlantica
                                      Pride Lands
                                      Port Royal
                                      Beast's Castle
                                      Deep Space
                                      (Princesses and Princes may continue to stay in their worlds, whether they're open or closed, or move around.)

Closed:
                                      More may be added
                                      Undecided worlds: Castle of Dreams, Dwarf Woodlands[/ize]

Sucked into Darkness.

ECNF Controlled Space (please talk to Croc if you has any questions)
                                      Eternal City

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image

т н є -- т н є -- ℓ ι и к s

Profiles

Out of Character

(if you have any rps that need advertisement, then we can swap urls)

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image

1o//26//11
                                      -Roleplay was planned

1o//27//11
                                      -Roleplay was moved to forums
                                      -Opened

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image

Adorable Trash

User ImageUser Image
              User Image

LADIES AND GENTS, WE ARE
                                      O P E N!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff