Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus, Final Fantasy VII: Remake, Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Recruiting - - - (Open / Accepting Reservations & Profiles)

User ImageUser Image

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image

User Image

The Lifestream. That's what we call the river of life that circles our planet, giving life to the world and everything in it. For several long years two wills constantly collide with each other, one that protected the planet once from people who sought its destruction, the other that tried relentlessly to see the planet destroyed. There was one SOLDIER named Sephiroth, who was better than the rest, he was once known as a hero of Shinra, a decorated 1st Class. But when he found out about the terrible experiments that made him, he began to hate Shinra. And then, over time, he began to hate everything. Shinra, and the people against them. Sephiroth, who hated the planet so much that he wanted to make it go away. Time after time, battle after endless battle, lives were lost and sadness was left in its wake. His foolish ambitions were thwarted at every turn by a Cetran woman; who later returned to the lifestream. After falling to his supposed “death” he fell into the lifestream, his willpower too great to allow himself to be consumed. Over the next several years, Sephiroth traveled the lifestream, the planet’s life energy, and the afterlife for its spirits that contains the summation of the cognition its inhabitant has accumulated. Growing in power and knowledge, the fragments of his body congregate at the Northern Cave inside the North Crater, joining to recreate Sephiroth's physical form, after his undeniable defeat with Cloud for the second time, not long after his third unavoidable defeat while using his remnant Kadaj, who in turn was defeated by Cloud’s hand.

A preeminent force most similar to the Calamity known as JENOVA had warped the lifestream to bring Sephrioth back from its depths; reborn anew; He now realized and regrets the fatal mistakes he has made after traveling through the lifestream recounting the events prior to his defeat, Sephiroth’s consciousness had dispersed into fragments. He had lost all memory save for his deep-rooted hatred against the company he once worked with, his evil ambitions to see the destruction of Gaia had been forgotten. After absorbing the genetic memories of a remnant that wasn’t really a remnant, the once proud hero of Shinra had regained the memories of who he once was and along with some semblance of sanity. Once his fragmented consciousness came together again, he now remembers all of the sins he’s committed; the Nibelheim incident, the brutal murder of the Cetran woman, using the man that once idolized Sephiroth as nothing more than a puppet on some string. He’s regretted it all. About two years later, he’s avoided Cloud and worked under an alias to once again serve mankind that he once despised to atone for all his past sins and become the distinguished hero he once was. Red XIII has been observing the One-Winged Angel’s movements since his rebirth while the Deepground incident had went on around them, Sephiroth made no attempts to aid them in the fight and kept his distance from them.

A new militia group had begun to form within the ruins of Deepground, this group called themselves the “Reunion Rebirth Institute”. An organization ran by a scientist known as Dr. Jenae who has about as much Gil if not more than Shinra had to not only fully restore the ruins of Deepground but also organize this rivaling Institute. Along with the power to back it up. Dr. Jenae is the head researcher of Project: SIN, a group of both men and women that are similar to SOLDIER but with something more that no one ever attempted to challenge them yet.

Gradually over time the R.R.I. had begun to influence towns all across Gaia, starting from the Western Continent, establishing relationships in Gongaga, Nibelheim, Corel, Costa Del Sol, even the famous Gold Saucer. What appears to be mere donations that go to rebuilding each civilization from the ground up or increasing donations to keep Gold Saucer in running order as an excellent source of entertainment in these dark times. Even improved military support as well as recruitment stations in order to join Dr. Jenae’s dream to build a new and better world. Just recently her generosity had spread and soon took hold of a few civilizations on the Eastern Continent as well; such as, the Condor Reactor’s Village along with Kalm has begun to follow her influence.

Upon nearly attaining a Goddess like state, the planet’s protector couldn’t have predicted her foe’s next move. Four years had passed since the incident with Meteor that nearly wiped all that she loved dearly from existence; Aerith had too been reborn anew. It was as if she was revived from the Promised Land, alive once more. It seemed that the One-Winged Angel known as Sephiroth has found a way to manipulate the lifestream to revive her from the lifestream and brought her back to the living world once more as atonement for the vast number of sins he has wrought in the throughs of madness. It was his beginning on the path to redemption.

As Sephiroth had been walking Gaia again long before she had been pushed back into the living world. No longer is she able to protect the planet like she once had. And as it turns out, she was not the only one who had died that had been pushed out of the Lifestream. Valiant heroes from the past have also been reborn even if they too have suffered from some form of insanity. Zack Fair and his mentor Angeal Hewley have been restored back to life to fight for the planet. And... possibly others who have died that are not chosen to fight for the planet have also been reborn. But then again, not by Sephiroth's will or even Aerith's will has this ever been done.

It had been a year since the incident with Deepground. These peaceful times are never meant to last. A storm is brewing, and those who carry JENOVA’s cells will heed her call, even those that were once afflicted with Geostigma. They shall feel an impending yearn to travel somewhere, though the destination is pretty much unknown. Their anxiety will begin to grow until they take the motivation to make the pilgrimage, feeling as if they were being pulled by some strange yet menacing force.

User Image

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image

♛♛♛♛♛ Gaia ToS Please follow the Gaia ToS. Easy, right? To sum it up, when it comes to certain things like romance, kissing, hugging, etc. That is all allowed. Violence and gore is accepted as well but do try to keep it to a minimum. Feel free to swear but don't be like a sailor please. And for the love of all things that are holy do NOT cyber!

♛♛♛♛♛ Literacy Post in a semi - Literate // Literate manner. ( 2 - 3 or more Paragraphs ) Try to have more then a paragraph per post, it is easier for me and most others to give more to go on per post with more details. Try to have proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. A paragraph is at least 5-8 sentences long. No one liners are allowed. Try and make your posts pretty. <3 No bright, blinding colors! Post at least two or three times every 10 days or more.

♛♛♛♛♛ Battle Literate NO GODMODDING! None what so ever! That includes no moving other characters without a players permission, No killing other characters without both the other player's permission & without at least a notification to either a Mod or myself. No Auto-hitting, or having ridiculously talented characters with abilities that should not be possible for that breed of character – NO one is impervious to Pain. And anything else I don’t mention.

♛♛♛♛♛ Profiles Fill out the character profile skeleton for your character completely! No character cap as of yet. If you want to hold a Canon Character spot, just send a PM titled "FF7 Reservation". Reservations will only be held for 24 hours (1 Day)! I will only require a sample post of how you play the character.

Orriginal Characters require a complete fill out of the profiles, and a reservation spot to be held until the profile is sent and accepted by me. OC's vary from formal SOLDER (not many), WRO Officers, Shinra Officers (Turks) and Freelance fighters of variant abilities from Fighter, Mage, Thief, Battle Mage and Nightingale.

The Sins are 7 men or women hand picked by a rival scientist to Hojo to be shaped and designed to something like SOLDIER but more. These men or women at first thought that they were going to be given a beauty make-over; as this woman does a side show of cosmetics and fitness therapy. She smooths out their imperfections physically then begins the process of enhancements. Mako-enhancements like that of SOLDIER. Sins have 1 bat like wing that can both furl and unfurl. Some of the enhancements are Materia addiction, each Sin are permanently infused with a specific element magic each and complimenting materia to that magic type. extra enhancements compliment that magic type too such as super strength or super speed.

As there are 7 Sins then there are 7 main elements: Fire, Earth, Air/Lightning, Water/Ice, Energy, Light, Darkness. Choose which element you wish to be then look at the materia list and pick any 10 materia to permanently infuse your character with that compliments the element. Each can only have 2 summon materia I'll add the extra enhancements to the profile You can equip some of the 10 materia to a weapon instead of the body.

♛♛♛♛♛ Character Appearance Anime and CGI Pictures only please. A good example of a good CGI picture comes from any of the following games / shows: Soul Calibur, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Assassin's Creed, and Final Fantasy.

♛♛♛♛♛ Communication Communication is important. The OOC thread is not in use but could be used to imply excused absences or for any noobs who'd like questions asked. We have a DISCORD chatroom as the main OOC place. Different channels available for amusement; ooc rp with characters, share stuff, plotting, villains courte and other fun stuff.

Please note::: Excused absence are allowed depending on the excuse that I do ask you please communicate if you can't post in 10 days. There are some allowances like holidays, Exam weeks, vacations or sick days. Or if there is a natural disaster. Warning I can only allow a set time for 3 excuses, depending on the excuse. For example natural disasters I'd allow a 2 week absence; sick days i'd allow 2 days absent. I will send you a PM when absence time has run out. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, if you have it your character WILL be ghosted until you are feeling better

Skipping::: If a person has not posted in 10 days. Please discuss it with the roleplayer if they are at least active in the ooc/chat, if they then don't mind if you skip over them, please discuss this calmly. Skipping a person's turn can happen only a few times before I'd begin to question someone's activity in the roleplay, especially if the person being skipped has been skipped often. This is an option. If the person being asked if he/she can be skipped is not responding, let me know. I don't want the roleplay to be dragged or stalled.

Postscript::: If for some reason you have not communicated, this will happen. If its been a week with no replies from a person then I will quote the person in some way on the ooc/discord. If I've left people alone due to major holidays then I will quote everyone to get a roll call to see who all is still with us. If a person doesn't respond to the quote and its been 2 weeks since they've posted; then I will PM them, if you don't respond by the Wednesday next... then I will boot you from the roleplay.

♛♛♛♛♛ Loyalty Please be Loyal to the RP and respectful to me and the other Rpers who have joined. If you have an issue with someone, I'd advise talking it out in PM, if the issues are stronger than average, to please tell me about them, i would rather keep the OOC Thread Flame Free. Everyone wants to have fun. <3 Do not ignore other characters. Let me know if you want to discontinue in participating in this RP, don't just stop posting and leaving people hanging. (see communications) Don't make a profile and never post. That is annoying!

♛♛♛♛♛ PG-13 Romance and Violence are accepted and encouraged. You know your limits when posting around Gaia and in a public thread so please don't try to push it to something that is excessively vulgar and indecent. That's what time-skips are for. Also do not be too gory when it comes to battle. Some people like it, others don't. On behalf of everyone keep it reasonable.

♛♛♛♛♛ RP SAMPLE Please include a RP sample in your profiles! Even if I know you and how good you are, others don't so please include a sample of how good you write. ALSO if you are making reservations for a Cannon character, a RP SAMPLE is not an indication of how well you write, but rather an indication of how well you know the character you want to play as. How do you portray the character and so on.

♛♛♛♛♛ LONG TERM This is a Long-term Role-play. MUST BE a long term Role player.

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

[Reservations]

For Canon Characters All that is required is the following. Please fill out and send to a Moderator for evaluation; what decides it is how well you can play the character in the sample post. Please keep the character in character. There is no need for a full out profile for a main character, unless you want to. If so the see profile templates below.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
Personality 1 ~ Personality 2 ~ Personality 3
[b]Character Sample Post[/b]

For Original Characters Please fill out this reserve before you fill out the profile template below. For age of the character please read the Story post thoroughly to understand when this roleplay takes place, please do the appropriate research for techniques or battle abilities. Please do not send me a Mary Sue, it will not be accepted. Example of a Mary sue is someone who is all powerful, has fingers in every pie so to speak, knows the Protagonist and the Antagonist and is good at everything without flaws. Be reasonable. New characters (unless given a reason otherwise) have only 1 Limit Breaker and Level 1 materia if they have any with 1 medium or low summon.

For the Sins They are a new special specimen built by a rival Scientist to Hojo. These people are starting a new militia and form of order. Their purpose on face value is to wipe out the filth on this world. Including Shin-Ra and SOLDIER and anyone who bars their way. Their Ultimate goal is to begin a new way of life on Gaia. To offer the people new hope, better security and invite the people to join their cause, in doing so the temptation is to become healthier and stronger than ever before. But what is not said is that things are not as they appear, deeper insidious plots hidden within plots.

Those who choose to become a Sin are tested and evaluated by what kind of element they'd have a individual knack for, each element represents their own branch of military or usages for the Militia. Fire | Wind = War -- Water | Light = Healer -- Earth | Shadow = Spy -- Energy = Summoner. With each element, there is a special power that a Sin can activate at will based off of that element. Take Shadow for example; the ability to cast darkness over a wide space for visibility effects with the additive side effect of being able to travel between shadows. You can be creative but only 1 or 2 special abilities per Sin based off of their Element of choice. There are 7 individuals who are 1rst class. They head an element each, then there are lesser classes for each element.

They also get up to 10 Materia that compliments their abilities, the cannot use any other materia as part of their makeup. Pick carefully as all Materia types are welcome: Magic, summons, coupling (All - Elemental attachment, ect) and Special effects (steal, extra damage, ect... Enemy skill is not available for this rp)

[align=center][size=24]NAME[/size]
[img] Image must be 400 x 200 in size [/img]

Age ~ Played by
[/align]

RESERVE EXAMPLE

Alistar Starborn
User Image

26 ~ xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Short tempered ~ Stubborn ~ Mouthy

[align=center][imgleft] img must be 200 x 400 size[/imgleft] [color=INSERT POSTING COLOR]"(Insert Personal Quote)."[/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=14][color=darkcyan][b]役[/b][/color][/size] [b]Name:[/b]
[size=14][color=darkcyan][b]名[/b][/color][/size] [b]Gaia Name:[/b]
[size=18][color=darkcyan][b]⚥[/b][/color][/size] [b]Gender:[/b]
[size=18][color=darkcyan][b]∞[/b][/color][/size] [b]Age:[/b]
[size=18][color=darkcyan][b]"[/b][/color][/size] [b]Height:[/b]
[size=18][color=darkcyan][b]#[/b][/color][/size] [b]Weight:[/b]
[size=18][color=darkcyan][b]✯[/b][/color][/size] [b]Alignment:[/b] (Which group do you belong in)
[size=18][color=darkcyan][b]⚔[/b][/color][/size] [b]Weapon(s):[/b] (text or links only)
[size=18][color=darkcyan][b]⚔[/b][/color][/size] [b]Limit Break(s):[/b] (Describe, up to 8 max)
[size=18][color=darkcyan][b]⚕[/b][/color][/size] [b]Materia:[/b](Limit 5, no Master materia, summons limited to 1 medium or weak. [b]If a Sin[b]: Up to 10, no Master materia, summons limited to 2 of any strength based on element choice)
[size=18][color=darkcyan][b]☪[/b][/color][/size] [b]Special Abilities:[/b] (For Sins, this is the special ability based on their element of choice. [b]For normal people[/b] Special talent or skill non combative )
[size=18][color=darkcyan][b]⚛[/b][/size] [b]Personality:[/b] (One paragraph or more please.)
[size=18][color=darkcyan][b]✯[/b][/color][/size] [b]Appearance:[/b] (Text or links only)

[color=#CD9B1D]⋘[/color][size=12][b]History:[/b][/size] [color=#CD9B1D]⋙[/color]
(Two paragraphs or more please.)

[size=18][color=darkcyan][b]↬[/b][/color][/size] [b]Additional Information:[/b]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Avalanche Theme

User Image

Cloud Strife
User Image

25 ~ Played by:

Zack Fair
User Image

23 ~ Played by:

Barret
User Image

39 ~ Played by:

Marlene
User Image

8 ~ Played by:

Tifa Lockhart
User Image

24 ~ Played by:

Aerith Gainsborough
User Image

22 ~ Played by:

Red XIII
User Image

48 ~ Played by: xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Soft spoken ~ Calm ~ Wise

Yuffie Kisaragi
User Image

20 ~ Played by:

Cait Sith
User Image

Played by:

Reeve Tuesti
User Image

40 ~ Played by:

Vincent Valentine
User Image

64 ~ Played by:

Cid Highwind
User Image

45 ~ Played by: xX_Young_Lord_CielXx
Foul Mouth ~ Crude ~ Kindhearted

Denzel
User Image

11 ~ Played by:

Shelke Rui
User Image

20 ~ Played by

Biggs
User Image

25 ~ Played by:

Wedge
User Image

20 ~ Played by:

Jessie
User Image

23 ~ Played by:

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Shinra Corporation

The Turks

User Image

Rufus Shinra
User Image

27 ~ Played by: xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Enigmatic ~ Deviant ~ Manipulative

Reno
User Image

26 ~ Played by:

Rude
User Image

27 ~ Played by:

Elena
User Image

18 ~ Played by:

Tseng
User Image

32 ~ Played by:

Cissnei
User Image

29 ~ Played by:

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Sephiroth
User Image

27 ~ Played by: xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Cold ~ Taunting ~ Strategic

Genesis Raphsodos
User Image

32 ~ Played by:

Angeal Hewley
User Image

32 ~ Played by:

Ikkan Ookuri
User Image

25 ~ Played by: xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Lone Wolf ~ Calm ~ Quiet

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
Dr. Jenae
User Image

Age ~ Played by:

The current face FAQs of this project: Began 15 years after the start of the JENOVA project in Shinra's science section. Though these records about this project were practically erased or removed from Science labs database; the attraction then you could say is the ambition to begin a new age for Gaia. To wipe out the old and corroded laws and their enforcers, then to work together to recreate the world as it should be in ancient times. A world with abundant energy for all to share and adapting to a new beginning that will bring man-kind closer to one another. Once this is accomplished then they may look beyond the stars to other worlds and expand their dream.

This operation has attracted many to join their cause even from within Shinra's own ranks of infantryman. Some men and women who joined Shinra found a better payment and better benefits with Dr. Jenae and thus survived Meteor and Shinra's downfall by following her into Deepground. Those who were already in Deepground had their own growing ambitions and were to bold, foolish. She made them stronger and enforced their training to give them the power that would rival no equal Professor Hojo's SOLDIER project.

The time for deployment...is coming. And there will be a new reckoning.

This organization consists of 5 fists of men and women, all NPCs to make up an army backing Dr. Jenae's cause at 500 strong and growing. Led by 7 specially made individuals to carry out Dr. Jenae's orders and fulfil her dream. Each of these 7 individuals have been made similarly the same way members of SOLDIER have been created by infusing their bodies with high levels of MAKO energy and stronger dosages of the Cells then even what SOLDIER was exposed to from a stronger true source of the Cells. The operation carried out thus in the right order that these 7 survived their operations as true super soldiers. She chose a specific theme of materia to infuse into their individual systems as permanently equipped power. Each of her Sins have a singular bat like wing each individually designed. The process essentially gives them their own core materia that she hand-grew from raw Mako to grant each member their own unique gifts.

Alistar Starborn Wrath
User Image

26 ~ Played by: xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Short tempered ~ Stubborn ~ Mouthy

Pride
User Image

Age ~ Played by:

Envy
User Image

Age ~ Played by:

Greed
User Image

Age ~ Played by:

Lust
User Image

Age ~ Played by:

Sloth
User Image

Age ~ Played by:

Gluttony
User Image

Age ~ Played by:

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Kadaj
User Image

22 ~ Played by:

Yazoo
User Image

23 ~ Played by: xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Passive ~ Enigmatic ~ Alluring

Loz
User Image

23 ~ Played by:

Rosso the Crimson
User Image

25 ~ Played by:

Azul the Cerulean
User Image

33 ~ Played by:

Nero the Sable
User Image

23 ~ Played by:

Weiss the Immaculate
User Image

24 ~ Played by:

Dr. Hojo
User Image

64 ~ Played by:

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

♛ Materia, Item list found at this Link: Unoffical FFVII Site

♛ Due to some cannons being the most popular, to avoid role playing stalls, some cannon characters can be shared with another person. This precaution is so that if one person is unavailable for any reason, the second person could take up the role in the first person's absence so that the roleplay does not get stalled while waiting on the original player to post. --- those who share a cannon must keep in contact with your partner so that both of you are aware of what the other does with the character in question. Cannons such as: Cloud, Sephiroth, Zack, Vincent, Reno or Rufus. As they are important cannons in the roleplay, they must have a player in charge of them at all times.

♛ Invitations to be sent out always.

♛ Here is a LINK to a Map of Gaia

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

gaia_angelleft User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_angelright

gaia_nitemareleft User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_nitemareright

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points