Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
During a time of assumed peace, an overwhelming darkness befell the land of Gaia, as the corrupted extraterrestrial life-form known as Jenova, had returned. The Fighting Chance, a fighting group formed in Gaia to prevent evil from running riot, had recently split up, with Tobi travelling to another country, and Shiki's alliance remaining unclear. This left Aaron Barker, a renown alchemist of Gaia, to fend for himself as Jenova's terror began.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Tycoon

Aaron sat on the branch of a small tree, enjoying his time and eating an apple. It had been a few weeks since Tobi had left to fo some training. He looked over to notice a strange yet beautiful woan approach his way. " hmm..?" he finishes the apple

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Jenova walked up to Aaron, casually looking up at him. "Interesting....a human with a high power level." She said to herself, before her left eye glowed. The tree that Aaron sat in began to burn, as she prepared to kill her prey.

Jenova:

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Jenova walked up to Aaron, casually looking up at him. "Interesting....a human with a high power level." She said to herself, before her left eye glowed. The tree that Aaron sat in began to burn, as she prepared to kill her prey.

Jenova:

Aaron fell out of the tree as it began to burn. " W-What the hell?" He sat and watched as the tree burned. " Ok Lady, what the hell is your problem?" he said getting agitated

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Without saying a word, Jenova dashed at Aaron, with her arms shapeshifting into two giant flat surfaces resembling frying pans, as she attempted to squash Aaron.

OOC: Had to brush up on Jenova's abilities, which include shapeshifting, telepathy, superior intellect and reforming

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Without saying a word, Jenova dashed at Aaron, with her arms shapeshifting into two giant flat surfaces resembling frying pans, as she attempted to squash Aaron.

OOC: Had to brush up on Jenova's abilities, which include shapeshifting, telepathy, superior intellect and reforming
Aaro moved out of the way just in time to be saved from Jenova's wrath. " W-What the hell is she? She sure as hell isn't human..." Aaron used Alchemy to turn his bracelet and a long blade that resided on his wrist. " Wow! You sure are ugly!" he teased her and ran into the forest, hoping Jenova would follow her

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69

Aaron moved out of the way just in time to be saved from Jenova's wrath. " W-What the hell is she? She sure as hell isn't human..." Aaron used Alchemy to turn his bracelet and a long blade that resided on his wrist. " Wow! You sure are ugly!" he teased her and ran into the forest, hoping Jenova would follow her

Being provoked, Jenova chased after Aaron, like a dog chasing its prey.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69

Aaron moved out of the way just in time to be saved from Jenova's wrath. " W-What the hell is she? She sure as hell isn't human..." Aaron used Alchemy to turn his bracelet and a long blade that resided on his wrist. " Wow! You sure are ugly!" he teased her and ran into the forest, hoping Jenova would follow her

Being provoked, Jenova chased after Aaron, like a dog chasing its prey.
Luckily for Aaron he got a bit head of Jenova and had little time to set up a trap. As Jenova approached Aaron's location, Aaron would use a knife to cut the piece of wire nexr to him. The wire was connected to a recoiled branch, that held a large shuriken proped up in it. As the wire was cut, the branch releasd and sent the large shuriken hurling at Jenova at great speed. " Gotcha!" he said hiding behind a tree

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Jenova looked up to notice a shuriken hurl toward her. "Hmph. Pathetic." She said, shooting a beat out of her finger to vaporize the weapon. "If that's all you have to offer, just come out now. Perhaps I'll make your death a little less painful." She said.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Jenova looked up to notice a shuriken hurl toward her. "Hmph. Pathetic." She said, shooting a beat out of her finger to vaporize the weapon. "If that's all you have to offer, just come out now. Perhaps I'll make your death a little less painful." She said.
Aaron came out from behind the tree. " Well thanks for your thoughtfulness, you're very considerate, but I'm afraid that trap wasn't meant to hurt you. I set to see how you would retaliate and what kind of power you had to offer. And know that i know..:" Aaron dashed off in the opposite direction of Jenova until he came across and odd part of the forest. " Woah.." As he arrived he noticed the grass was much greener, The trees and the branched were abnormaly large, and there was a large waterfall.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

As Aaron arrived at the beautifully lush area, Jenova had no choice but to follow. "Oh well. A good chase is what makes prey all the more fun to kill." She grinned manically, before arriving not too far from Aaron.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
User Image

As Aaron arrived at the beautifully lush area, Jenova had no choice but to follow. "Oh well. A good chase is what makes prey all the more fun to kill." She grinned manically, before arriving not too far from Aaron.
Aaron looked around the area and then looked back at Jenova. " Looks like theres no escaping. If i'm gonna die here, i'd at least like to know who you are and what the hell you want" He asked taking a stance

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"....My name is Jenova. I am an alien not of this world, and my sole purpose at the moment is to destroy all humans on the face of this planet. You are no exception." Jenova remained grinning, and formed a sword made of her own skin. "Prepare yourself."

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
"....My name is Jenova. I am an alien not of this world, and my sole purpose at the moment is to destroy all humans on the face of this planet. You are no exception." Jenova remained grinning, and formed a sword made of her own skin. "Prepare yourself."
" You can just eat me." He said as he proceeded to give her the middle finger before attempting to punch her in the face

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
As Jenova side stepped, the distance between the two fighters lessened, until they were just inches away. Seductively, she smiled as she looked into Aaron's eyes. "You think that's intimidating?" She grabbed him by the collar, lifting him up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff