Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

In the beginning...

Welcome, young Trainer, to the moment of your adulthood. You have finally loosed the shackles of school and are ready to step into the real world with your very own Pokémon! You will find out many truths on your journey to becoming a fully fledged adult, and master of pokemon. Treat your Pokémon well and they will take you far.

Your mission is to find and study the Legendary Pokémon of the Sovereen Region, but you aren't the only ones searching for them. A team of Hunters are being paid very well to capture the very same legendary Pokémon for a wealthy client. It's up to you new trainers to find and protect the legendary Pokémon from Team Symphony.

Available Eeveelutions; yes I know the others aren't "real", but I'd like to broaden the horizons.

It was a dream...

Available Eeveelutions;

Bug
Rock
Ghost
Dragon
Steel
Normal
Fighting
Poison
Ground
Flying
Dark
Water
Electric
Fire
Grass
Psychic
Ice
User Image

Skeleton - (Do not post until your profile is put up here)
Character Name:
Pokémon Team: (limited 3 on you but six total, including your Eevee- list them all) ALSO include the Eevee you want so we can see if it is available. If it is NOT then you have to choose something else.
Your Appearance: (remember, your a preteen/teen, not 20)
Your Age: (11-14)
What you want to become: (Pokémon Breeder, Prof. and so on)

Apparently no one understands the concept of your FIRST POKEMON being your Eevee, so let me make it clear - YOU CAN NOT HAVE A POKEMON YOU MET BEFORE YOUR EEVEE IN YOUR PARTY!

ACCEPTED

Character Name: Gera
Pokémon Team: Eevee ( Poison ), Horsea (lv 4), Swinub (lv , Oddish (lv 12), Second Eevee (lv 12 - Umbreon), Igglybuff (lv 2) [from a trainer]
Your Appearance: Sea green hair, bright grey eyes, 4 foot even, under developed and mostly arms and legs.
Your Age: 11 1/2
What you want to become: Daycare Owner (aka, pokemon breeder)

Raine Hanako
Character Name: Lilliane "Lills" Everie
Pokémon Team: Eevee (to the Dragon evolution)
Your Appearance: I'm young, so I'm still developing and I'm aware of it. Last I measured I stood at about 5'2" and I weighed under a hundred but I'm not sure on the specifics. I've got black hair, it's shoulder length and has a bit of an A-line cut, and my eyes are brown. Honestly, I'm rather ordinary, but I love what I do.
What you want to become: I want to become a breeder!

Raa Jen
Character Name: Kyla quot;Kyquot; Teal
Poku00e9mon Team: Eevee Glaceon), level 5; it will be given to her by Professor Yucca. Vulpix, level 4; it shall be her first friend she discovered once the journey starts. All others shall be caught/befriended at a later date.
Your Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Your Age: Eleven 11)
What you want to become: Like everyone she is a Pokemon Trainer, though her goal is to be a decent Pokemon Coordinator and Watcher.

Whyte_Phox
I was wondering if Flareon is still open, if not, I was thinking maybe Vaporeon.

Character Name: Cynder Rayes
Pokémon Team: Eevee (Flareon), Pikachu (lvl 9), Vulpix (lvl cool
Your Appearance: A cute childish face, bright blue eyes, blond hair that hangs over left eye, back pulled back into ponytail,
Your Age: 14
What you want to become: Pokemon Breeder; Gym Leader who only uses unevolved Pokemon to show people that Evolution doesn't always equal stronger (she still evolves her Pokemon but only if they want to evolve.)
User Image

1.) Obey the Gaia ToS
2.) Do not cut another person out, you are not the creator - drop your God Complex at your feet and be humble.
3.) Try to let others post as well, we don't want to leave anyone behind as an outcast.
4.) THINK before you post, if you feel you half-heartedly typed it out, you probably did and there's not much substance.
5.) Be kind, rewind- meaning if you see someone if getting behind or being exiled, go back a few steps to include them.
6,) Romance should be PG 13- as most of the characters (and Gaia ToS) are!
7.) NO Spamming or Flooding, we aren't buying, donating, sponsoring, or gathering anything from or for you.
8.) Play nice.

That's all kiddies, lets get this roleplay started and let the fun scroll in!
To be someone.. That both Pokémon...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gera took a deep breath and grabbed her yellow backpack. Today was the day, she was a grownup now; and there was no looking back. No more school, no more chores, no more playing with her younger friends in the park until night fell and the parents called them all in. She had received her call from Professor Yucca, who had watched Gera grow up with the other kids, to meet her at the Poke Lab for her first Pokémon after the graduation ceremony the day before. She felt the butterflies in her stomach as her mother started crying and hugging her, she wouldn't see her mother for a long time; none of the trainers came back after setting out. They would visit, but never stay. They said there was just too much of the world to see to stay still. Gera didn't want that. Gera wanted to buy a beautiful house on the beach where she would fence in a large part of a yard and ocean to help worried or busy trainers take care of their Pokémon. She would even help the trainers acquire eggs. That was her goal - she was going to breed Pokémon!

She ate as quickly as she could, regretting it as she started feeling sick from her nerves, and gave her mother one more hug before slipping out the door and into the beautiful sunshine that graced their hometown almost every day. There was a stray cloud off to the mountain side of the town, but it wasn't anything to worry about. It'd never make it to the town, they rarely did, and it was small. She stood on the doorstep to the lab, her heart was racing and her mouth was dry as she entered, rubbing her sweaty palms on her dress. I-I wonder what our choices will be... M-maybe we'll get something amazing! Like Brother did when he took off on his journey, or like Papa and momma.. Maybe it's a Horsea!

The light was slightly blinding as she stepped inside and looked around. Professor Yucca stood on a small pedestal in wait, a large grin on her lips."Welcome, Gera, I'm happy to see you heeded the call to be a trainer like your father

and Trainers can rely on... When they need a helping hand..

That's my dream...

Loyal Friend

User ImageUser Image

Bag: 5x pokeballs, 2x potions, pokedex, 1x antidote
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                            Pokemon:
                                            User Image
                                            Tylia [Eevee ♀]
                                            Level 5
                                            100% Health

Lilliane rocked on her heels, staring at herself in the mirror as she straightened her outfit for quite possibly the eighth time before her mother hollered at her to come down. She turned, peering down the stairs in the corner of her room before she took a deep breath and started down the stairs, stopping to grab her backpack on the way. Today was the day, she'd been called out by Professor Yucca to start her journey. It was a little later than most trainers admittedly, but she hadn't been ready. But now, now she was ready and she was determined to do her best.

"Lills! Darling come down stairs and eat your breakfast!" her mother called again.

She smiled lightly, popping onto the banister of the staircase and sliding the rest of the way down. "Here I am, Mom!" she exclaimed, bouncing into the kitchen and taking a seat at the table.

"I can't believe it, my little girl finally going out and starting her journey," Mrs. Everie squeed, wrapping her arms around Lilliane's shoulders and giving her a hug.

She giggled, smiling at her mother. "Mom, really. I'm only doing what you did when you were my age," she said.

"I know, and my mother acted the same way as me when I left. Oh your father would be so proud of you if he were here," she said with a sigh. "But enough about that, eat your breakfast and then get over to Professor Yucca's place."

Lilliane nodded, hugging her mother back quickly before scarfing down her food and standing while shrugging on her backpack. "Love you mom! I'll check in every now and then, I promise!" she exclaimed, giving her another hug before running out the door and running the entire way to Professor Yucca's lab. She was too excited to try and go any slower. She slowed once she got to the door though, pushing it open slowly and peering in before smiling and walking towards Gera and Professor Yucca. "Good morning!" she chirped.

OOC
                                            Sorry this took a bit, I fell ill yesterday and didn't touch my computer at all. >.<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gera giggled, happy a new Trainer bonded with their Pokémon so quickly. She looked over at Kyla and smiled."Go on, you can pick before me, Kyla."

Gera wanted to be sure they got the best Pokémon they could, there were so many to choose from and so many were playful and sweet. She caught the eye of one with a scowl and it turned its head away from her in a haughty attitude that made her think of a jealous child. Gera wondered what it was angry at.

..and Trainers.. can rely on...

((Sorry I haven't replied or even been on, I've been pretty ill. I didn't want to keep you two hanging and have you guys just drop the roleplay so I wanted to reply at least once today. Also on a strange note - Raa, Kyla is my actual name. How did you come up with that? Also, also, I'm sorry this is so short. XD ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

___________ Kyla Teal

________________________ "Maybe it's not about the happy ending..."

After waking up late and then getting lost in her own room (not that she considered it hers yet, it just feels so foreign), Kyla was finally ready. Well, almost. All she had left was to grab her bag and tell her Mother once again how she will survive the road and the small chance of making friends! Then there was finding her way to this Professor Yucca's Lab for her first pokemon. Oh, she was so excited, but oh so nervous.

"Ky, are you sure you'll be alright?" her Mother asked yet again as Kyla picked up her black bag embroidered with a cream butterfly in the bottom right corner and slung it over her shoulder. It was her only bag, and it just happened to go with this outfit perfectly. Cream sweater like top with a tiny black butterfly on the corner, three quarter length black jeans with a cream belt and back sandals. They were her favourite clothes by far.

"Mother, I promise I'll be fine. Who knows, maybe I'll make friends in this region while travelling," Kyla promised in her soft voice as she hugged her Mother once more. "But I am running even later now!" She glanced nervously at the clock that tauntingly ticked closer to the minute that she was meant to be meeting Professor Yucca.

"Oh, I know that Ky, I'm just worried. Now go have fun," her Mother finally replied with a sad look before letting go of Kyla, watching as her daughter turned and exited the house. Finally Kyla was free, and late. Kyla quickly ran through the town and eventually found the lab.

She followed as a tall man, David he said, led her through the lab towards the back where she noticed two others and the Professor stood. She quickly thanked him and ran to join the others, a light blush covering her cheeks in embarrassment of getting lost and arriving late.

______________________________________________________________________ "Maybe it's about the story..."

Location| Professor Yucca's Lab
Company| Professor Yucca and Strangers
Feeling| Embarrassed
User Image
Cynder finished pulling her hair through the binder and pulled it tight, looking in the mirror making sure her hair was just right. She usually went with her hair straight down, but she wanted a new, more managed look for her next step in life...the start of her very own Pokemon journey. Her mother had told her she'd been called on by Professor Yucca to get a starter and embark on a wonderful journey with an important mission. She was older than most starting trainers in this town, but she'd elected to not start at the age of 10 so that she could stay home and help her mother raise her 5 younger brothers and 2 younger sister, as well as the Pokemon Daycare/Nursery that her father ran behind the house.

After she deemed that her hair and her outfit were exactly what she needed, she grabbed the packed bag off her bed and headed downstairs were her family was waiting. After bidding farewell to her family she headed out the door and ran as fast as she could towards the Pokemon Lab were she would meet Professor Yucca.

She knew that there were other children from the town getting Pokemon today. She let herself into the Professor's Lab when she got there. She often went with her father to the Professor's Lab when he needed advanced help with a Pokemon at his Daycare/Nursery. She made her way to the room where Professor Yucca was with two other girls that she recognized from town but had never really talked to. "Sorry I'm late, Professor...Dad needed my help with a sick baby Rattata this morning..." Her sentence cut short and her eyes sparkled with delight when she saw the pen of Eevee's. They were one of her all time favorite Pokemon species.
((One note to Whyte_Phox, you were supposed to follow David back, that's why I made him. Among other reasons that you'll find out. Other than that you guys are doing fantastic!))

Gera watched David bring another girl back and then leave again, only to find another girl pouring herself into the back grounds and stare at the Eevees with stars in her eyes. Profesor Yucca smiled again."Welcome girls! It's nice to see you slipped past David, Cynder, but perhaps next time you'll let him guide you back here."

Gera smiled too and waved to the two girls, one of them she knew and the other she thought just moved there not long ago. She enjoyed making new friends and the girl with the reddish orange hair looked to be a promising ally and friend."Kyla, I'm happy to see you made it alright, I was sure your mother would make you even later. I had a mother once too, I know how they get."

Gera nodded and giggled."My mother got all of her hugging and cooking for me out yesterday so I wouldn't be late, but she still ended up crying this morning.'

Gera was also teary eyed and she wiped her cheeks."Sorry.."

"Now girls, this year is something different. We are not only going to have you study the legendary Pokémon of the region, but we are also going to be studying you."Professor Yucca went to stand by the pen."You will each receive a Pokémon of your choice, it's true; but their year you each have a choice of the same Pokémon. Eevee."

The little brown Pokémon made their excited cries to be adopted out to young trainers."These girls and boys have been hatched only a month ago, and are ready for their first journey! You will care for them and evolve them how you see fit. Are you ready?"
User Image
Cynder blushed a little embarrassed and just nodded at the Professor. "Sorry...I'll remember that for next time." She was always being reprimanded for her impulsiveness by her parents.

She looked over the Eevee's in the pen, trying to see if there was one that stood out to her. Her mother and father had been drilling it into her since she was little that the choice of your starting partner wasn't something to be taken lightly. This would be her first Pokemon, the one that she would have the deepest connection with for the rest of her training career. She wanted to make the right decision. She spotted a smaller Eevee among the others that was slightly darker brown than the others and had a little more of a wild tuft of hair on the top of its head.

She tried to take in the other Eevee to see if any of them caught her eye, but the dark brown one with the tuft always bought her attention back. She looked up at the Professor again. "Do we really get to choose for ourselves which one we want to take with us?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Professor Yucca nodded with a gleam in her eye."You are each here to choose one and evolve it however you see fit. We will go in the order of who arrived, so Geraldine Matoka, you're first."

Gera froze and stared at the Eevee pen, shaking her head."No I cant, that wouldn't be fair to the others."

She looked at the other girls, the one named Cynder had already scoped out one of the little Pokémon. What if the other girl had picked hers out already too? Gera smiled."Cynder I want you to go first."

Gera would wai until the other two had picked thiers before choosing her own, the pressure of her first Pokeball was a reassuring feeling against her outer thigh. Her father had given it to her years ago, before he was killed in the mine with his Pokémon and over a dozen other men, wemon and their companions. She knew that no matter which one she chose, it would be her most loved Pokémon in all the world.

Professor Yucca was a little surprised, but nodded with knowing and looked to Cynder."Alright, so it is. Go on Cynder, choose your companion."

and Trainers can rely on... When they need a helping hand..

That's my dream...
User Image

Cynder looked over at Gera and gave her a nervous smile. She didn't think that she would have pressure put on her to be the first one to pick her starter. "If you insist..."

She walked up to the pen of Eevee's and held her hand out of the small, dark Eevee that she had been looking at moments before. She only hoped that the Eevee that she had decided she wanted would want to go with her as well. She waited, her heart pounding, assessing the Eevee's reaction to her extended hand.

She let out a sight of relief when the Eevee sniffed her hand and gave out a loud happy yip. It licked her hand and launched itself out of the pen, using one of its fellow Eevee's as a step and landed in Cynder's arms. "Well...I guess I got chosen by you, too?" She giggled as the Eevee licked her face as she ruffled the tuft of fur on its head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff