Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloblike Otaku

STORY SO FAR
While Wily has proven to have something in the works, he as of yet made no movement or action to push it to fruition just yet. However, a man named Genya, and his virus-navi Sigma, have begun a group called the Mavericks, who wish to punish sinful humanity for it's crimes and create a new world order. In this effort, they have attacked many people and stolen data, most recently two strange, compressed files from a bank and a cigarette factory. While the first two Mavericks the group encountered, Heatman and Flashman, were defeated, and strange corrupted files were attached to the navis whom defeated them (Searchman the first, Rise the second), the second set of Mavericks, Slashman and Needleman completed their mission, returning their prizes to Sigma, receiving powerful, if grotesque, new forms as a reward. However, even with their newly gained strength, Slashman and Needleman were defeated.
An up and coming Maverick, Dragoon, has been sent on a mission against Rine Corps., with Ophelia and Nexus, and now Rose and Allegria due to losing a bet, as her back up. At the same time, Rine Corps. has a plan of their own, involving a young girl named Black and her navi White, who has just been upgraded and given a new per Mettuar now called Grey. A poor choice of action on the part of a Rine executive nearly cost him the early destruction of the company through White's vicious retaliation, though Aiden's sense of justice and kindness averted the situation and created a new friendship in the process.
Ameilia, hoping for an honest business venture, agrees to go into business with Genya and help him restart the Virus Breeder project, but all too late gains her doubts about the man, even after regaining her lost navi from a fallen Life Virus. However, felling the powerful program only brought more trouble, and a nearly unstoppable wave of viruses flooded the area; had it not been for the timely intervention of Natalie, Elysia, Sigma, and Alvise, Roma would once again have been lost. Gateman, a navi of Mr. Famous, attempts to apprehend Sigma on charges of dark chip usage (and likely his poor conduct to an Official as well), but the fight is cut short when the navi Famousman, also owned by Famous, appears and Sigma leaves, disgusted by their conduct.
As a show of kindness for Ameilia's love for Roma, Natalie offers her an extra copybot, and Allvise offers net-battling lessons and his old PET and chips, all of which Ameilia accepts happily. Ameilia also offers to invite Alvise and Akiko in on the Virus Breeder Project, which Akiko accepts for them. Afterward starts an effort on Natalie and Akikio to obtain information on Genya, but, while Natalie and Elysia prove lightly, if embarrassingly, successful in their venture by gaining audience with the man, Akiko obtains nothing, resulting in a fistfight with Alvise.
A fight with a Maverick, Windman, forced Rockman (and the recently returned Trill and Iris) to Beast out, which caused a violent reaction in Elysia; she lost control of Gregar, and while she did defeat the maverick (and Mia's navi Sapphire gaining the corrupted data), she had made Rockman her next target. Things looked grim, until a strange, ghost like navi appeared and calmed her. The stress sent her, and her sister Natalie, unconcious, and the rest of the group (Meiru, Netto, Ameilia, and thier naivs, along with Trill and Iris) in a stae of confusion as they regrouped.
A field trip to Rine corps. goes horribly wrong (as was the plan) when most of the building is lit aflame by the maverick Dragoon, who is only stopped when the net-op Black helps the navi Narukami, leading to the firey Mavericks temporary deletion. Elsewhere in the building, White takes on her predisessor Nexus, a battle from which Nexus barely escapes alive. What hurts the Sythe weilder moreso, however, is the dangerous injuries sustained by her net-op Opheilia. Nexus goes on a rampage through the ambulance untill her new-found love, Allegria manages to calm and heal her, even with Allegria's own net-op, Rosa, in a worse state than Ophelia.
Mr. Famous leaves the trip (before the fire) to finish the fight with Sigma. After Famousman and Sigma pullout all the stops, Famousman ends up the victor, with Sigma's deletion earning him respect. However, the dead don't stay dead long, and while Sigma graces us with a musical number, Falzar had other plans for Dragoon, bringing her back from the dead in order to restart it's eternal warfare with Gregar, whose last remaining peices of data resides in the navi Elysia.
Unfortunately, the day's events still yet unfold for the worst, with an attack on Allegira stopped by Famousman, and the new Maverick leader Lumine (who is revealed to have parts of Sigma's data, as well as Dragoon), though the fighting only ends when Nexus enters the fight, using a new found power to best her opponent. The two are left alone to enjoy each others company, as Opheilia's sister, Lilith, gave her sister a short visit and the beginnings of a sinister plan, for which Genya plans to send his Mavericks into all out war. In lighter evens, Ayaka and Issac discover a mutual attraction, even despite Aiden's accidental meddling, and the revelation of Ayaka's criminal history. This break in action is short lived, and an attack on the hospital itself from an unknown enemy forces Genya's hand; taking both Opheilia and Rosa to his mansion for safe keeping.
Things aren't much better on the rest of the net, as the Mavericks attack the Scilabs netspace; Blues and Rockman arrive on the scene, along with the multiplying navi Geminiman, and despite giving their all, the Mavericks appear to gain their objective, the destruction of the firewall protecting the net's core. The strangest part of the fight was Rei's reaction to Rockman; the black navi uncharacteristically lost all semblance of control, attempting to use his Maverick provided experimental ride armor to crush the blue navi into digital powder. Rock was only saved by quick thinking on Geminiman's part.
Meanwhile in the graveyard; the Gravekeeper, choosing to allow Sigma to watch her graveyard to answer a dinner invitation, has made a poor decision in doing so. Lumine, manipulating Dragoon into showing off her power to making a shortcut, blows up an secret hiding place in an argument with Sigma, where two navi's from Rine Corp., Yin and Yang, descend into the newly opened crypt to retrieve the navi Cerbera, the company's deadliest navi.

Rebooted here

Bloblike Otaku

Bloblike Otaku

Bloblike Otaku

*Rules*

1) Follow Giaia's ToS; this is a basic rule for just being on the site.

2) No Godmodding; no one connects every hit, and no one is untouchable. Please keep your characters with realistic strengths and weaknesses.

3) I don't require perfection in spelling in grammar, but please make your posts able to be read quickly and easily by the average person, and with enough information to make a decent reply.

4) No killing or deleting players or navis without the given permission of the person controlling them.

5) Romance is fine, expected even, but keep in mind that this site is PG13 (at least, the last time I checked); a good rule of thumb is that if you wouldn't want your parents or younger siblings reading it, don't put it in here.

6) If you don't like Megaman EXE, please don't post here. It's rather pointless, don't you think?

7) Please try to let people know if you're going to disappear, especially if your playing a main character. I understand that real life comes first, but a half second warning is good for everyone involved, and if you're going to be gone a long while (grounded, family trip, ect.) try and move yourself out of important situations, or get someone whom you think can play your character well to post for you while you're away.

cool There is no spoon.

Bloblike Otaku

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image
Ⓜⓘⓐ Ⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞⓢⓐ

&

Ⓢⓐⓟⓟⓗⓘⓡⓔ

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
Plug in! Sapphire.EXE!
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
Kick, punch, duck, repeat. The rhythm was constant. And boring. Oh so boring. Sapphire wanted to be anywhere, anywhere. But here she was, left with nothing to do but train while Mia slaved over her homework. The blue haired navi kicked at the bag in front of her once again, smiling as she finally kicked it down. "And it only took an half an hour," Sapphire laughed to herself. She sighed and sat down against the wall.Her paitence was wearing thin. Sure, she finally managed what she had been trying to do, but now she was left without anything to do. "MIA HURRY UP!"

The blonde was writing on a piece of paper. Faintly she heard her Navi kick something down. Probably training, to pass time. Mia put the end of her pen in her mouth. She was determined to finish her work before Sapph went insane. And knowing Sapph, that will be in another 10 minutes... Maximum. She scribbled a little more, then held her paper up in triumph. Done! "MIA HURRY UP!" But apparently just a little too late. "Ok... Ok... I am done now. We can go out, since you so obviously want to," Mia was used to Sapph being a little impatient. It was just who she was. Honestly, it would not be the navi she had come to know and love otherwise. Picking up the pale pink PET off its charger, she exited the room, and soon the house. She started walking, letting her feet lead her aimlessly.

█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
Transmission!
█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Bloblike Otaku

Ameilia sighed; another meeting, another refusal. Everything continues as usual. the young woman complained mentally. At least this time she had some time to herself, something that hadn't happened in a long time; years in fact. She didn't have a clue about what to do with her new found free time. She started to reach for her empty PET, then clenched her hand shut; even now, the old habit to waste her time listening to Roma speak clung to her, and it hurt. Ameilia wandered Dentech City aimlessly, hoping some distraction would make itself known to her.

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image
Ⓜⓘⓐ Ⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞⓢⓐ

&

Ⓢⓐⓟⓟⓗⓘⓡⓔ

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
Plug in! Sapphire.EXE!
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Mia wandered along the street, admiring the signs of life all around her. Her PET held in her hand,the screen outward, so Sapph could see to.
"Don't you love the city?" The electronic voice of Sapphire asked her operator.
"Of course I do Sapph, I just had to finish my homework, that's all. Even though you seem to think it is pointless."
"Well it is,"
Mia sighed, feeling like her navi would never understand. She had to pass the 5th grade. Or else she didn't know what she was gonna do.She could tell getting her hardhead navi to under stand it would be a dream that is out of reach.
"MIA WATCH OUT!"
Mia looked up from the ground just in time to see her crash into another woman with black hair.
Mia rubbed her head and muttered
, "Itai" (Translation - Ow)

█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
Transmission!
█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxωнєи ι ωαѕ уσυиg
xxxxxxxι ∂яєαмт σf αя¢нαι¢ мαgι¢
xxxxxxι ∂яєαм σf уσυ иσω, ѕмιℓιиg ωιтн ρσωєя
xxxѕтяσиg єиσυgн тσ ∂єѕтяσу тнє ∂αяк

In my frightened hands I hold
The courage of a plucked flower

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Makoto Fujimoto
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I can rely on my own feelings
What brings the light is a WISH

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

"Alright, now flex your fingers. Is that better?" The sandy haired man asked, glancing over the top of his glasses at the blond in the chair. The girl complied, relieved to see the movement was fluid again. "Yes, thank you, father." She stated. The corners of her lips twitched upward but she did not smile. "Alright, you're free to go for now. I'll be in my lab." He waved, spinning in his chair to focus on something else. Makoto slowly swung her legs over the side of the chair and stood, a faint whirring noise sounded as she straightened.

She'd gotten used to her fake limbs. She'd had them for a long time now, after all. Slowly she reached for her PET at her waist. "Lamba, is there anything scheduled for today..?" She asked. The navi shook her head, her braid moving ever so slightly. "No, not for a while anyway." She responded, the red dot on her mask shifting from side to side before settling in the center again. "Perfect. A walk sounds lovely right now, don't you think?" Makoto suggested, that twitch appearing on her face. Lamba nodded, the same flicker of facial expression passing over her face as well.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image Magia

Bloblike Otaku

Ameilia found herself on her rump, staring into the surprised blue eyes of a young blonde girl. "Um, my apologies." Ameilia replied, dusting herself off and getting up, offering her hand to the girl; it was certainly odd not not see cold and hateful stares from across a boardroom table as of late. "I really must pay more attention."

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image
Ⓜⓘⓐ Ⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞⓢⓐ

&

Ⓢⓐⓟⓟⓗⓘⓡⓔ

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
Plug in! Sapphire.EXE!
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Mia stood up and dusted off her gray dress. She offered her hand to the woman she had bumped into, and helped her stand up, to the best of her ability. She is only 11 after all. She reached for her PET as well, which had been knocked from her hand in the fall.

"It's okay, I need to pay attention too," Mia admitted. Mia really needed to pay attention more. Daydreaming while she was walking was a bad habit of hers. It always got her in trouble,always crashing into things, usually with Sapphire trying to no avail warn her netop.

Sapphire was not so polite to the older woman. "You think you need to watch where your goin?! You could've hurt my Operator!" Sapphire is not known for being nice. She is known to be a bit rude, and this is a prime example. She knew she was overreacting, but Sapphire hates it when she thinks her Mia is threatened.

"Sapphire!" Mia hissed, trying to stop her navi from getting too mad.

█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
Transmission!
█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Bloblike Otaku

And there it was; the usual callous tone, though at least it was used with honesty, which was rather refreshing to be honest. "I could have, and I apologize for such." Ameilia replied to the navi, hoping to smooth things over out of habit. "However, I am pleased that the both of you are alright."

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image
Ⓜⓘⓐ Ⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞⓢⓐ

&

Ⓢⓐⓟⓟⓗⓘⓡⓔ

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
Plug in! Sapphire.EXE!
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
"I apolgize for Sapphires's.... less-than-sweet tone. She likes making big deals out of things," Mia bowed politely to the older woman.Sapphire needs to learn to keep her mouth shut sometimes. She loves her Navi dearly, but jeez. She has to learn some manners. And soon. People didn't always take well to navi's dissing them.

The water angel herself was sitting on the floor of her PET pouting. She did NOT make a big deal out of things! She glanced up at the woman who had bumped into her operator, and gave a muttered "I'm sorry". No, she was not really sorry, but Mia would be mad if she didn't. Sapphire doesn't like making Mia mad.

█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
Transmission!
█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out