Welcome to Gaia! ::

The year is 2143 and Chiropterans rule the earth there are three new queens both feuding over the same thing as Saya and Diva. There are a few humans left but there rebellion is failing. Some Chiropterans have become smarter near the intelligence of Chevaliers. They now keep humans as pets and kill them off one by one for food. You can play as a Queen (No more), Chevalier, Human, or a chiropteran.
Profile Skeletons

PM me all profiles.

Humans:

[color=indigo][size=9][b]Username:
Appearance:
Name:
Personality:
Family: -Must have atleast one. I don't care if it's your cat. xD That's family!-
Serve Under: -Good or Bad? O.o-
Bio/History:
Hobbies:
Other:[/b][/size][/color]

Queens:

[color=darkred][b][size=9]Username:
Apperance:
Name:
Personality:
Chevalier:
Bio/History:
Hobbies:
Other:[/size][/b][/color]

Chevalier:

[size=9][color=red][b]Username:
Apperance:
Name:
Personality:
You're protecting?: -name your queen xD But if they reject it, please change it-
Bio/History:
Hobbies:
Other:[/b][/color][/size]

Chiropteran/Artificail Chiropteran:

[color=darkred][size=9][b]Username:
Apperance:
Name:
Peronsality:
You were made....?: -how?-
Bio/History:
Hobbies:
Other: -like how many have you 'feed' on? O.o-[/b][/size][/color]
User ImageUser Image
RULES

-We hate them but they're here.-

1) Basics
- No god moding
- Follow Gaia T.O.S.
- No Cybering (PG-13) Take it somewhere else. I don't want to be blamed for your mistake
- Cuss as much as you want but not to the point when this thread will be closed
- No quoting
- No character stealing (Ex: 'so-so' plays 'this-and-that's character)
- I can change and add rules at any time
- Do not kill anyone without confirming it with each other and me

2) Profiles
- PM ALL PROFILES TO ME
- Fill out all feilds except the ones that SAY OPTIONAL
- Do not simply say: 'her mom died her dad died also and so on and so on'
- Be literal: 'At the age of 12, her mother died from a high case of cancer. When she turned 14, her father died by commiting sucide.'
- For the 'Appearnce' It HAS TO BE AN ANIME PICTURE OR DESCRIPTION
- When you PM the profiles title the subject with WHAT YOU ARE xD I do not want to hear people saying dog O.o I'll will give your PM a WTF? look.
- Put any two smilies somewhere in the profile. Wether it be at the end, begining, etc.

3) Posting
- When in OOC put your words in [[]], (()), ||||, .:: ::., etc
- All posts MUST be more then one sentence.
- Do not post until I have told you, you're accepted
- Do not Bump unless you are given permission to by me
- Do not have a full post of blood and gore. Remember PG-13! You may drink blood and things like that but don't let that be your only thing
- Do not use *as actions* or <as thoughts>, etc
- When thinking, please put all thoughts in italics
- If you have more then one character make sure that their parts have different colors

I have the right to change and add rules (like I stated before).

Added rules:

1) People who are playing Mains may change the way they act and make them go OOC. That is because this is a CCD RP. (Change character role play )

2) NO FLAMMING
Queen

Username: The one who is odd
Apperance: User Image
Name: Noira
Personality: Sarcastic and always happy
Chevalier: Flacks
Bio/History: Was raised alone by a man who just wanted her for her power later escaped and now wants to kill all humans. Killed her sister during her hibernation
Hobbies:Being mean
Other:None

Username: angeljellodevil
Apperance:light purple hair with white dress
User Image
Name: Hikari
Personality: usually gentle &kind but if she gets angry she's not that nice anymore.
Chevalier: N/A
Bio/History: when she was 6years old, her dad was murdered by an unknown assassin. So, she was raised by her mom but later on,when she was 15years old, her mom told her that Hikari herself was the one who killed her dad. Then some days later her mom died of a cancer.
Hobbies: make everyone happy
Other:None

Username:Leah Draoon
Apperance:User Image
Name:June
Personality:Is very mean sometimes
Chevalier: None
Bio/History: She was abandoned by her mother at an extremely young age and now wants to kill Hikari for stealing there mother
Hobbies: Plotting Revenge
Other:

Username: Fullmetal_Fantasy
Apperance: User Image
Name: Aoi La Rose
Personality: Sweet, innocent and cares for all forms of life.
Chevalier: None
Bio/History: She was born from Noira and was never truly taught the ways of the blood soaked world in which she was born into. She doesn't even know what awaits her or what she is. All she knows are her Chiropteran instincts and the thrist for blood that plagues her.
Hobbies: Singing and daydreaming
Other:
Humans

Username:HeartAlchemist
Appearance:User Image
Name: Laura Kunnai
Personality: Laura tends to be friendly but really reserved in the world of the Chiropotorians, but she knows how to defend herself with words when the time calls for it.
Family: Her family currently is he dog, Sammy.
Serve Under: Laura has yet to be captured.
Bio/History: Laura's parents both died in a car crash when she was 15. Since then she has been on her own. Many of her friends have been taken by Chiropterans or killed by starving men in the streets. No, life wasn't what it used to be by far. After an incident of having to watch her best friend die infront of her, Laura has learned to cary a gun.
Hobbies: Laura knows how to play the cello well but it has been three years since she has played it.
Other: She still sleeps with a stuffed marshmellow plushie
Chevaliers

Username: The_one_who_is_odd
Apperance:Human:User Image
Chevalier: User Image
Name: Flacks Firehawk
Personality:Somewhat a loner but can work well with others if needed
You're protecting?: Noira
Bio/History: Watch his entire family be slaughtered when he was young and barely escaped with his life. He was left with a large scar going down his arm. He was a loner for many years until he met his queen.
Hobbies: He loves to fight.
Other:N/A

Username:Leah Draoon
Apperance: Human:User Image
Chiropteran: User Image
Name: Frenrick Oso
Personality: Rough but caring prefers loneliness
You're protecting?: Secretly protects Noira
Bio/History: Was Noira's sister's Chevalier but after her death he went away for awhile but now secretly protects her
Hobbies: None
Other:none

Username: Chupii
User Image
User Image

Name:Lola Bonaducci

Personality: Usually chipper, happy, smiley, positive, and sometimes sarcastic. If she is ever seen sad, hope is completely lost.
Family: Both parents are alive, but defintely no where near her. They're in america, letting there girl explore the world. Even at such a young age.

Serve Under: None really, at the moment...

Bio/History: Her mother was less than nice, to say the least, and he father treated a certain book as if it were his child instead. She was almost untimately ignored. She had friends but they did her no good. While her parents seemed not to care, they supported Lola's wish to go to Japan. Luckily, she lives at a friends place who travels too much, and is almost never home. She's more than likely on another continent again.

Hobbies: Drawing, singing, roller skating, graffiti, dancing, and cooking.
You're protecting?: Noira
Other:Strangely afraid of the dark, and spiders. Loves music with a passion, especially love songs. Almost always smiling and is a vegetarian, even if she hates veggies. Goes to clubs regularly, though she's underaged.

Username: TwilightDuo
Name: Ichigo Matasuke
Personality: Quiet, prefers to be alone most of the time.
You're protecting?:Hikari
Bio/History: His whole family was killed by chiropterans when he was 16 years old. After that, he became a wandering warrior to fight the chiropterans, taking up the sword, but wielding heavy blades. But one day while fighting a chiropteran when he was 21, he was forced backwards while fighting until he was at the edge of a large cliff, with a river flowing deep below. The chiropteran swung at him, causing him to fall backwards into the river. His floated down the river, near death. He soon washed ashore and he was saved by his queen. He serves his queen now, protecting her.
Hobbies: carving, practicing his swordsmanship.
Other:He carries a large sword capable of withstand most attacks.

More can be.

Chiropteran/Artifical Chiropteran

Username: Phoenix Uzumaki
Peronsality: Red is a Moody and Calm kind of guy, he always Focused and never get rarly gets angry.
You were made....?: When they tryed turning red into a chiropteran by infusing him with chiropterans DNA it was turning red into one but when re was half way from being a chiropteran he started turning back into a human but all his ablities where increased to the powers of a chevalier.
Bio/History: Red was on a vacation in new york when he was kidnaped by some people in black he was knocked out and blind folded and took to a experiement lab and ran test and other kinda weird test on him before infusing him with chiropteran DNa, they tryed to see what kinda new chiropteran would bemade from infusing a human with there DNA well red was transforming into one but he turned back to normal they ran test on ih mand found no chirpoteran DNa in his body just that all his human ablities where increased to the ablities of a chaveliers. But when red was aboul to us a little bit of that power he broke out and killed all those people who did painfull test on him and destoryed all the results of all those test they did o him and other before him, and nobedy as seen red since that day.
Hobbies: Laying down in wide open field staring into the sky morning or night dos'nt matter to him.
Other: Red dosn't need blood
Announcements!

Open so Pm me your profiles 3/17/08

Melloxnear takes over Noira 3/19/08

The_one_who_is_odd takes back Noira 4/2/08

one month anniversary 4/17/08

We beat the post count of my last RP 4/20/08

We now officially have all three queens 4/23/08

Our first Time warp to keep things PG-13 6/3/08

HIt 1000 posts 6/12/08
~~~Reserved~~~
~~~Reserved~~~
~~~~~bump~~~~~
~~~Reserved bump~~~
~~Bump~~

Flacks searched for food quickly knowing Noira was going to wake soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff