1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Elemental Fortress

User Image

Introduction: Based off a strange dream I had long long ago. Hidden away in secret is a fortress built for people with unique powers that usually involve the elements. It is a place of refuge for some who have been pushed away from the normal world and a place to meet others who share something in common for others. A young girl named Miyuki is taking a bus when she sees a boy wandering through a desert. Curious she orders the bus driver to let her out and follows him to a place beyond her imagination. A place built of stone and concrete with playgrounds, built in slides on the building, secret passageways and even a outdoor paradise on the roof complete with pool and other outdoor recreational needs. People from all over come here to relax and some even live in this strange place, a place that is called the Elemental Fortress.

What's going on right now: A bunch of people came to the fortress for different reasons and explored the fortress. A talent show happened with Sona the Maven of the Strings, a mysterious woman with an equally mysterious instrument, and Peeps, a silly bird girl. Then a man fell from the ceiling via portal and turned out to have time powers. Another man named Delsin who started developing strange powers and a mysterious man appeared beside him that was a part of him showed up as well.

Then Judai and Miyuki left the theatre together when a strange darkness attacked them and turned them evil. More shadow people appeared as the two escaped and are attacking everyone in the room which is Peeps, Shock, Sona, Gnar, Delsin, and others. They managed to beat them but the Dark Miyuki and Dark Judai are still on the loose as well as the one who turned them evil. And to make things worse, a psychotic criminal is waiting in the shadows to cause some more chaos.

Rules:

1. Follow Gaia rules. Fighting and romance is cool just no god-modding or cybering please

2. Any anime character or videogame character is allowed, if they are insanely powerful try to tone their power down a bit to make it fair if in a fight. Just pm me with a simple profile of the character and where they are from and I will add them

3. OCs are also allowed. PM me profiles with the title Elemental Fortress just so I know what the profile is for.

4. Elemental powers don't necessary mean just fire,wind, water and earth. I made this rp before and had things like Soul and Dreams included. It is basically a simple way to describe the characters powers. Also people can have the same element but only one elemental power per character (unless there is a good reason they should have more)

5. Semi-lit to lit posting only. No chat speak or * for actions.

6. You can have more than one character.

7. Any race is allowed, angels, demons, vampires, centaurs, anything. This is a fantasy magical world, anything can exist and come to the fortress.

8. The Elemental Fortress has everything anyone who lives there needs. Tons of rooms, music rooms, the roof with its outdoor activities, cafeteria full of different kinds of food, everything you can think of so go ahead and create whatever room you like. =D

9. Be creative! Have fun! I'll try to come up with more plot as people start joining.

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Made-up skeleton and profiles (used for OCs or Cannon characters) :

Skeleton:

Username:

Name:

Appearance:

Element (if an element user) :

Race:

Personality:

Background:

Crush: (optional)

Theme song (totally optional XD) :

Elements (will add more when I get more ideas)

Earth
Wind
Fire
Water
Metal
Sound
Mind
Dark
Light
Lightning
Thunder
Sun
Moon
Nature
Time
Shadow
Animals
Soul
Dreams
Duplication
Transformation
Weather
Space
Electricity
Music
Gravity
Energy
Ice
Healing
Poison
Blood

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Links

Profile Thread: Elemental Fortress Profiles

Might make an ooc thread if I get enough people

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OPEN! Come join!

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The clunking sounds of the old bus left a girl with shoulder length brown hair and sky blue eyes awake and alert as she sat in the back on the squishy seats, waiting for the vehicle to stop. "Where in the world is this thing going?" she said softly as suddenly the bus came to a hault in the middle of nowhere.

She sighed and decided to get off here and stepped out into the wilderness. She didn't know where she was headed but figured it was ok to stop here.

Suddenly she spotted someone up ahead, walking off towards the sun's direction. She ran up a bit closer and saw a boy with short messy brown hair wearing a red jacket, just walking with his hands in his pockets towards somewhere.

Curiosity took her and she began to follow him. Some uncountable minutes later he stopped at a graveled area. The girl stopped as well and gasped at where they were. It was a large building but shaped strange with different odds and ends everywhere. The boy took a couple of more steps forward and stopped again at a strange hole in the gravel that sucked inside like a black hole. "H-Hey, where are we?" the girl called out to him, running and catching up to him. The boy turned and just smiled and jumped backwards, disappearing inside the hole.

Miyuki, as the girl was named, stared wide-eyed, unsure how to take in this. But once again interest and curiosity struck her and she decided to jump in too, only to be sucked in like a vacuum down a crazy tunnel slide and landed with a bump inside a dark musty cement hallway. She spotted the boy up ahead and ran to him, only to see him touch a wall and suddenly a panel down below opened and he crawled inside. Now really curious about just what was going on, Miyuki followed and found herself in a sand tunnel that led down to another panel that was already open, the red jacket boy nowhere insight.

When Miyuki approached the middle of the tunnel, two red headed boys peaked their heads out of the exit on the other side. They looked exactly the same save for the parts in their hair, smirks on their faces and a gleam in their eyes. "Hey, what are you doing around here? We've never seen you before." they said in unison, each twin on each side of the exit.

Miyuki stopped and looked at the two. "I'm looking for a boy in a red jacket." she said still crawling to get to the exit.

"Aww, well in that case follow us." said one of the twins as they waited for her to get close to the exit before disappearing.

When Miyuki got out she was in another dark hallway though there were cracks in the cement ceiling with little bits of light poking through. She looked around but couldn't find the twins but spotted the boy she was looking for way up ahead, climbing on long concrete steps. She began to follow but slowed down when she saw shadows on the steps and realized there were people hanging around, some girls and guys hidden in the shadows.

There was also chalk drawings on the floor of the stairs, the walls, and even parts of the ceiling of different pictures and writing. Some people looked at her curiously but didn't say anything as she traveled upward and through a door and ended up in a more nicer looking hallway. It almost looked like a Hotel lobby with elevators and a office nearby. She saw the boy go towards the elevator and press the button and began to follow him once more.

When Miyuki entered the elevator she gasped at how different it was compared to any other elevator she had ever seen. It was large and the floor was polished wood. On the side was a large bench with a large mirror placed behind it. The red jacket boy sat on the bench, took out a music device and plugged in some headphones and began to listen to it. She sat next to him and stared at him for a while, he didn't seem to notice.

So she waved her hand in front of him. "Hello?" she said. He turned to her, blinked, then smiled. Miyuki stared back when the elevator stopped and the doors opened and he got out and she quickly got up and began to follow him again. They were in another fancy hallway like the one before as he walked down a path to a opening to a more open spaced hallway with a high up ceiling. She quickly followed him but when she went through the space, he was gone. "Where'd he go..?" she said softly as she looked around.

"Still following the red jacket boy?" came a familiar two toned voice. The boys from before stood a few feet in front of her, smiles on their faces. "We know where he went, but if you want to see him, you have to get past us." said one of them.

Miyuki froze, unsure what they meant or what they were going to do.

Suddenly the boys put their palms out and they glowed with white and black and a beam shot out and shot at the floor beneath Miyuki. Appearing was a Ying-Yang symbol underneath her and suddenly she couldn't move an inch at all. The boys grinned as her body completely froze. "Get past this and we'll take you to see him." they said in unison.

Miyuki grew scared. She couldn't move at all, she could barely speak. She didn't want to be trapped like this forever, no she wouldn't let this happen! Suddenly a gust of wind began to grow around her and grew bigger and bigger till it became like a barrier and shot out at the twins, so fast it knocked them both off their feet, breaking the symbol beneath her and releasing her. When everything was cleared she stood frozen, unsure of what just happened.

"So you're an element user?" said one, his eyes widened as he slowly got up. "You must be the rumoured Wind user that Judai found. He really is good at tracking them down." said the other, rubbing his head as he too slowly got up.

"Judai? Who's Judai, and who are you?" Miyuki asked, still confused by all this.

"We're Hikaru and Kaoru, and Judai is the red jacket boy you've been stalking." said Hikaru with a grin, "He can sense people that are element users and brings them here. Welcome to the Elemental Fortress miss Wind User." they both said with grins.

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"Keep following Judai.” The twins said with a big grin and opened a path for Miyuki. “Thank you.” She bowed politely and ran off, leaving the twins watching after her with smiles.

She reached the other hallway just in time to see Judai about to enter one of the huge elevators. She wondered if maybe he had waited for her, after all it wouldn’t take that long to reach the elevators. She followed him inside and gasped at how large the interior was. Judai sat on the bench that was inside with a giant mirror behind it, pulling out headphones out of his pockets and sticking them in his ears. His eyes were closed so Miyuki figured he might have not noticed her come in, so she walked over and sat nearby.

They were going up this time in the elevator and Miyuki wondered where exactly they were headed. She looked back to Judai and blushed lightly. What could she say to him now that she finally had the chance? Hello and thanks for taking me to this interesting place? She guessed that could work. “Um, hi. I… I want to thank you for leading me here. It’s an interesting place. I… I never knew it existed. I never knew these powers existed…” she said, hearing her voice grow soft as she looked from the boy to her hands. That wind, was it really her that created it?

The boy didn’t have his music up very loud it seemed as he turned and looked to her and just smiled. The elevator stopped and the opening of the doors revealed a garden like area, large trees, bushes and flowers abundant. Miyuki saw a glistening swimming pool in the distance along with other outdoor activities like volleyball nets and a tennis court. So they must be on the roof, Miyuki thought to herself as she followed Judai outside. He continued walking until they came across a clearing on a large field, a breeze gently blowing the boy’s jacket and Miyuki’s hair. The two walked around, Miyuki looking around for other people who might be in the area.

-YourSecets-'s Significant Otter

Conservative Spirit

10,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ashton

Ashton had been at the Elemental Fortress since he was 13 years old, he wasn't excepted in his old world because of reasons he won't tell anyone. Dark magic. He has trained himself ever since age 11. Actually, he was trained by his strict family full of sorcerers. They were very strict, almost horrible towards people. That's the main reason Ashton doesn't really get along with other people.

Ashton was walking into the gym room, he started doing push ups before he got onto bench press, this was how his daily routine usually went. He had a small healthy breakfast before he went to the gym. Back at home he would have been locked in his bedroom until exactly 8:00am and then he would have to go through a circuit type thing. It was like torture there. He was happy to be away. Ashton slowly walked through the halls every now and then peering up at the people walking by with his silvery eyes. He put his headphones in and started listening to music once he got to where he was going. He sat up in the window sill and started writing his music.

Beloved Wife

It's been a couple years since Cierien had arrived on this planet, and on her travels she had visited many places. When she got the chance she would take the time to train. This way she could stay strong. During her training sessions, she would also hone her elemental skills in water. While doing this she had learnt some new technics. One includes the ability to heal with her water, but she still likes to use her medical knowledge that she learnt from her dad. Cierien is also capable of reaching all super saiyan levels with ease, which includes her elemental level. When Cierien does go super saiyan. Instead of her hair turning gold, her hair and eyes turn a darker blue. As for her Elemental state, her hair and eyes are a blackish blue with what looks like stars in both. This is because her of her elemental counter part is the Elemental Saiyan of the stars and the two elements get used together.

Most days Cierien would keep to herself, not wanting be bothered by anyone. But, when she is around other people, she is a pretty nice person. While on her travels she came upon a forest that had a strange looking building with in it. Cierien mainly kept her distance from this place. Especially since she didn't know who lived in this building, or even what kind of people were here. If any for that matter. But, Cierien decided to keep an eye on this place, just incase she sees someone enter it or come out.

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ash Is Batman

Peeps
User Image
Quietly and secretly, I'm by your side, like a gentle breeze...

It had been some time since the young half human half bird girl came to live in the Elemental Fortress and she still got lost from time to time though to her it was just another fun adventure exploring the many secrets of the strange building. Wandering the halls of the fortress humming to herself was the young girl with sky blue hair and bright blue eyes, skipping joyfully. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going and bumped into a boy with white hair. Looking up at him with her big eyes she chirped "Peep, peep." which meant along the lines of "Sorry about that."

The small wish in my pocket is your smile..

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OrgXIII_Cierien

((Btw, I should mention if you haven't seen the anime Kyoukai no Kanata where this character is from, I highly recommend it. I love it to pieces. ^.^))

Mirai Kuriyama
User Image

To overwrite the accumulated sins,
You've got as many times as you need, from the repeating start line.

It started to sprinkle in the dense dark forest near the fortress as a girl wearing a pink cardigan and a dark blue school uniform stumbled tiredly through. She seemed weary as she passed by another girl without even a glance and walked out of the forest. Her golden eyes widened at the sight of the large strange structure and she continued going towards it. Suddenly a hole in the wall opened and two red headed boys popped out it. "Looks like we have another one Hikaru." one of them said to his twin. Kaoru looked concerned. "We should go help her, though we'll have to see if she is an element user." he replied and the two left the building and ran up to the girl.

"Hey miss, you alright the-wah!" one began to call out when the girl jumped back in fright and immediately unraveled a bandage that was wrapped around her arm and hidden by her pink sweater and took off a golden ring. Immediately blood dripped out of her hand and formed into a sharp sword which she pointed at them, looking panicked. "Woah woah, no need to fight us. We want to help you. Come with us inside." the twins said in unison. Her element is blood? the two thought as they looked to each other for a moment. When they turned back one of the twins thought he saw someone else in the forest and grew curious about it as the girl made her sword disappear and quickly wrapped her arm back up. One of the boys grinned at her. "There we go. Now come on." Hikaru said and turned to Kaoru. "You go ahead, I thought I saw someone else around here." he replied. Hikaru shrugged as he walked the young girl along. Man first Judai brings in that wind element then this girl shows up and now Kaoru thinks he found someone else. So many new elements are coming. he thought to himself.

Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachin
User Image
You look like an angel.. Walk like an angel..Talk like angel..But I got wise..You're the devil in disguise!

Beloved Wife

The Sphinxy
OrgXIII_Cierien

((Btw, I should mention if you haven't seen the anime Kyoukai no Kanata where this character is from, I highly recommend it. I love it to pieces. ^.^))

Mirai Kuriyama
User Image

To overwrite the accumulated sins,
You've got as many times as you need, from the repeating start line.

It started to sprinkle in the dense dark forest near the fortress as a girl wearing a pink cardigan and a dark blue school uniform stumbled tiredly through. She seemed weary as she passed by another girl without even a glance and walked out of the forest. Her golden eyes widened at the sight of the large strange structure and she continued going towards it. Suddenly a hole in the wall opened and two red headed boys popped out it. "Looks like we have another one Hikaru." one of them said to his twin. Kaoru looked concerned. "We should go help her, though we'll have to see if she is an element user." he replied and the two left the building and ran up to the girl.

"Hey miss, you alright the-wah!" one began to call out when the girl jumped back in fright and immediately unraveled a bandage that was wrapped around her arm and hidden by her pink sweater and took off a golden ring. Immediately blood dripped out of her hand and formed into a sharp sword which she pointed at them, looking panicked. "Woah woah, no need to fight us. We want to help you. Come with us inside." the twins said in unison. Her element is blood? the two thought as they looked to each other for a moment. When they turned back one of the twins thought he saw someone else in the forest and grew curious about it as the girl made her sword disappear and quickly wrapped her arm back up. One of the boys grinned at her. "There we go. Now come on." Hikaru said and turned to Kaoru. "You go ahead, I thought I saw someone else around here." he replied. Hikaru shrugged as he walked the young girl along. Man first Judai brings in that wind element then this girl shows up and now Kaoru thinks he found someone else. So many new elements are coming. he thought to himself.

User Image
You look like an angel.. Walk like an angel..Talk like angel..But I got wise..You're the devil in disguise!

Cierien watched as the young girl walked passed her and towards the strange building. Cierien was surprised when she saw the young girl use blood to summon what looked like a sword. 'Huh, that's a strange yet interesting talent that, that girl has.' Cierien decided to take a closer look at this building. As Cierien reached the building she looked at it curiously. She speaks softly to herself saying, "well apparently people do live here. I just wonder how many exactly." Cierien then cross her arms over her chest and tilt her head to the one side. "Hmm..."

(I'll check it out. By the way. I was wondering if you have a deviantart account. I do, my username on there is CierienV. I have two stories on there you might be interested in reading. One is a YGO Romance story. Based off of the first series, and then I have a KH story on there. It's based on Cierien joining Organization XIII from the start.)

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OrgXIII_Cierien

((Oh yeah, shoot I looked at your deviantart account and forgot to watch you. sweatdrop My name is SphinxChan on Deviantart. I have old art on there (including some of Xia) and my Yugioh GX story The Angel's Hero (which Miyuki is the main character of). =D))

User Image
You look like an angel.. Walk like an angel..Talk like an angel..But I got wise..You're the devil in disguise!

While Hikaru led the strange new girl inside, Kaoru was peeking around for any other newcomers when he ran into a girl who was looking around the fortress. "Hi. You want to come in?" he asked with a grin. He began to wonder if perhaps the fortress was somehow attracting people towards it, like causing people to find it in a trance. Though with the wind girl she had followed Judai, but the blood girl had stumbled her way here, and now there was this new girl.

User Image

Beloved Wife

The Sphinxy
OrgXIII_Cierien

((Oh yeah, shoot I looked at your deviantart account and forgot to watch you. sweatdrop My name is SphinxChan on Deviantart. I have old art on there (including some of Xia) and my Yugioh GX story The Angel's Hero (which Miyuki is the main character of). =D))

User Image
You look like an angel.. Walk like an angel..Talk like an angel..But I got wise..You're the devil in disguise!

While Hikaru led the strange new girl inside, Kaoru was peeking around for any other newcomers when he ran into a girl who was looking around the fortress. "Hi. You want to come in?" he asked with a grin. He began to wonder if perhaps the fortress was somehow attracting people towards it, like causing people to find it in a trance. Though with the wind girl she had followed Judai, but the blood girl had stumbled her way here, and now there was this new girl.

User Image

Cierien looked at the boy when he spoke to her. She recognized it to be one of the boys from early. After he asked her if she wanted to come inside. Cierien asked, "what is this place? I don't believe I have ever seen a place like this before."

(Cool and I watched you. Also this RP reminds me of another RP I did a while back. It was called Anime Mansion. We had it going for a good many years. It was a lot of fun. Man I miss it.)

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OrgXIII_Cierien

((Cool on watching me. =D I will definitely read your stories at some point. I haven't posted anything new on Deviantart in ages but people are actually watching my Yugioh GX story which I need to update. >.> lol Also I actually made this RP years ago so this is a remake. Hopefully I can make this one as fun as the previous ones. =D))

User Image

Kaoru grinned at the girl. "This is the Elemental Fortress. A haven for people with strange powers who are either shunned from society or just want to meet others like them. My element is light while my twin Hikaru is dark." he explained. To show what he was talking about he began to glow a bit and the light side of the ying yang symbol appeared underneath him, creating a light energy wave around him. Snapping his fingers he made it disappear. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kaoru Hitachin. I admit my power isn't really strong unless combined with Hikaru's." he added, "And you are?"

User Image

Beloved Wife

The Sphinxy
OrgXIII_Cierien

((Cool on watching me. =D I will definitely read your stories at some point. I haven't posted anything new on Deviantart in ages but people are actually watching my Yugioh GX story which I need to update. >.> lol Also I actually made this RP years ago so this is a remake. Hopefully I can make this one as fun as the previous ones. =D))

User Image

Kaoru grinned at the girl. "This is the Elemental Fortress. A haven for people with strange powers who are either shunned from society or just want to meet others like them. My element is light while my twin Hikaru is dark." he explained. To show what he was talking about he began to glow a bit and the light side of the ying yang symbol appeared underneath him, creating a light energy wave around him. Snapping his fingers he made it disappear. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kaoru Hitachin. I admit my power isn't really strong unless combined with Hikaru's." he added, "And you are?"

User Image

"I see, so there are other people who can use elements. That's interesting. Oh and my name is Cierien. As for my element, I can control water very well."

(Yeah I need to finish with part 49 of my YGO story and add ch.3 for my KH story.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff