Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        At the very least, they gave their last breath amidts their dear ones, they thought, smiling at each other through bruised and bloody lips. As their enemies took over, as they executed them, they stood smiling, a monument of their greatness.

Their dynasty had fallen.

User Image

WHITE TEXT WHITE TEXT WHITE TEXT WHITE TEXT

User Image

The protectors of the planet. No, such a title would undermine their role. They are the protectors of peace in the universe and beyond. The name itself stirs a sense of pride in those that hope for justice and liberty. It is the same pride that flowed through the veins of every metahuman that arrived at one of the Justice League’s training facilities. With the increase of peace times, the organization took heed of the increase of developing powers and sought to teach those to control their newfound gifts.

Though there were no attacks from aliens or dimensional gods, the humans of Earth began to become unsettled. They trusted the Justice League, that was certain, but they didn’t trust all the new recruits they were gathering. What if one of them turned rogue? Or one of the metahumans had a power that would pale even Superman’s greatness? The unrest turned into demonstrations, calling to put a limit on the metahumans, before they were unable to be controlled. Congressmen and diplomats, backed by the humans, passed bills and made treaties between the major powers of the world, to help rein in the potential danger. It was overwhelming the support behind the act, but it went into effect soon after it was first proposed.

User Image

With it, every metahuman would be required to register with the governments of their home country, to be added to an international database. They were required to give their name, their alias, and their known weaknesses, in the event that they decided to turn rogue against humanity. There was strife among the metahuman community, and rightfully so. Why should they be required to give up such sensitive information? Not every metahuman was dangerous, some having powers tame enough to use around the household. The two sides butted heads for a while, but it was the decision of the Justice League backing the act that made it unanimous. If the Justice League got behind it, who were they to say they shouldn’t go along with it? Though the general populace was satisfied, the governments were not. The issue had been brought up that, even with known weaknesses of villains, how could they really trust the metahumans to be righteous? If someone with powers stronger than the Justice League appeared, there was nothing they nor humans could do to stop them. And so project FEARLESS was drafted. The premise behind it was simple: train soldiers loyal to humanity and grant them powers that would make them, essentially, metahuman. A team of loyal metahumans with a background in following the orders of their superiors would be fantastic. The Justice League could handle their own problems, but when it came time, humanity had to help itself against the growing threat. Under the guidance of geneticist Theodore Simmons, FEARLESS took fruition, developed into a machine that would alter the genetics of a human, unlocking the dormant metagene inside of them. The machine worked wonders, test subjects able to perform feats that, prior to the experiment, they would not have been able to, nor could any human even have a chance at. A success that garnered the attention of every government in the world, the eyes of the media soaking in the new developments.

Theodore Simmons and Project FEARLESS was on every front page of every magazine and newspaper. A machine that could revolutionize humanity, pushing them out of the evolutionary ditch they had found themselves in and taking the next step. It was a double-edge sword, the attention it received. Everyone learned about Project FEARLESS and the demonstration that would be undertaken in the coming months, be they of good nature or not. And it was those of sour dispositions that took notice, the group known as KRONOS. Not much was known of KRONOS, due to their methods of acting. Only the highest ranks in government knew of their existence, but had not reported it to the Justice League. And why should they? KRONOS hadn’t taken any dangerous actions against humanity. In fact, KRONOS had not taken any actions, ever. Only the name was known. The leader, the structure, and their intent was all hidden away. No members were ever found, besides a metahuman that had been found near the location of a terrorist attack. An hourglass had been branded onto the man’s body, the only known evidence of KRONOS’ existence. KRONOS, or rather their leader, broke the vow set amongst the members. KRONOS would be known by humanity. The demonstration for Project FEARLESS’s machine was the perfect stage for their arrival.

The demonstration of the machine was supposed to be the first insight into forced human evolution, to further the species. It was contained and, following the regulations and settings used before, it would be successful. But Theodore Simmons was never able to show his face again. Literally. A malfunction caused the machine to reach critical levels of power, every person in close proximity to it turned into nothing more than a shadow against the wall. Theodore was able to survive, but his eyes boiled and his face was severely burned, as he had been facing it. From the explosion, the machine released the aggregation of energy into the atmosphere, raining down chemicals and energy that could change the genetic code of humans. And change them it did. Over the next few months, humans were report signs that were attributed to metahumans, powers and abilities that were not present days before. The governments covered up as much as they could, citing imbalances in energy levels caused by the actual metahumans that had revealed themselves not too long before.

As more blame was shifted on the metahumans, some grew bitter towards those they were supposed to protect. They had lapses in their moralities, conflicted between their natures and that what the Justice League had taught them. It was these individuals that were capitalized by KRONOS. To those that were angry against humans for betraying those that protected them or were furious at the passiveness of the Justice League in dealing with the humans, they were welcomed into the arms of KRONOS and her ranks. More joined them, enough power that they could continue with their plan to announce themselves. It was on October 17th that KRONOS struck.

User Image

KRONOS called it The Rebirth, the Justice League named it The Darkest Day, and humans called it the Rapture. Regardless of the name, the effects were the same. KRONOS was a quiet organization, infiltrating the ranks of society and government, their members seeming ordinary citizens. Even metahumans that joined the Justice League were branded with the same hourglass shape, hidden from eyesight. An order went out, a day before, by KRONOS’ leader for them to strike. And strike they did. Within 24 hours, an entire day, the world was KRONOS’. Generals committed coup d’état on unimaginable levels, their soldiers tossing off their human disguises and exposing their status as a metahuman. The Justice League, in a coronation for the first graduating students of their training facilities, fell, legions of KRONOS metahumans overwhelming the major figures. Even the great Superman stood no chance, falling to the strength of his weaknesses. KRONOS had won.

Whatever remnants of the Justice League that survived hid as the world changed, the dark forces that headed the group revealing themselves. With the world overtaken by a pro-metahuman force, humanity was nothing more than a second-class citizen, underneath those that they had badgered and harassed by them not even a decade prior. To be a metahuman was a blessing, but to those that refused to join KRONOS, metahuman or not, were disposed of.

hello! welcome to   ★ ❜   𝐃𝐘𝐍▲𝐒𝐓𝐘 --a roleplay based, of course, on the dc comics and their wonderful universe, along with the eternal battle between good and evil. I want you to know, dear roleplayer, that despite it being a dc comics-verse thing, you are allowed to borrow powers that the ones in the marvel universe have, it is perfectly fine.

I truly wish for this roleplay to be a long term one, I know many say this and so did I sometimes with other roleplays, just to watch them die after no more than two or three pages; something that saddened me greatly, so I will develop certain rules and ways for this to not happen with this one --or at least, I will try. Please, if you know you are not a committed roleplayer, that you lack genuine interest in this roleplay, do not join it. It is both selfish and rude to join a roleplay you know you will not be active in...just because you wanted to do it in the spur of the moment.

now that this is out of the way...I'm antediluvian murder! it is nice to meet you and I hope we will roleplay together in this one! an important aspect of the settings of this roleplay (something I will address in another post as well) is that it will take place in various places, various cities, especially those fictional ones in the comics such as...Metropolis, Gotham, Central City, Smallville, Star City etc. along with some industrial sites from this universe such as S.T.A.R Labs or Queen Industries and sites such as Hall of Justice, Iron Heights, Legion Academy, Arkham Asylum etc.; so basically, the action will be spread around and we will have a huge variety of characters. the capacity of this roleplay, I have not decided on yet, but keep in mind this will be a big one. Now, the plot may seem a bit hazy, but trust me, we've got things handled, a timeline will be presented in another post where things will be explained better, along with everything else. If there is a question you would like to ask, please pm me or my moderator/s and we will put it up in the FAQ section asap.

the people that will give you the boot when you're being an a**, basically. I kid I kid, they are here to help me handle this roleplay, given that it is going to be a big one and alone I will not be able to do everything, therefore, I have mods to help me do that. you will address them with the problems, you will treat them with respect and ask them questions in case I am not here.

- M I A F A N T A S M A - apps advice + ooc supervision
                CATHARTIC DESIRE - right hand - helping with apps/profiles
                ASTRAEALYS - recruiting, ooc and ic activity + communication

[quote="- M i a F a n t a s m a"][/quote]
                    [quote="Cathartic Desire"][/quote]
                    [quote="Astraealys"][/quote]

I believe we have all been around enough to know what to do and not do, right? But just for shits and giggles, I will remind you that you must respect the gaia ToS. That means no cybering, no nudity, if clothes come off, take a time skip, please.

auto-hitting and godmodding is nasty and pathetic, unless it is done by somebody you plotted it with. nobody has to win every time and nobody has to lose everytime in fights. yes, there will be fighting, violence and some cursing, look at the theme. if you can't handle it, then please move on v uv b

so, we got to this point, huh?...well, the application code will be in the app thread, so you can go click that link and get it done. it will act as a reservation for the spot you want, until your profile is done. please fill it accordingly and don't forget to put a high quality picture of your character in there. no need to change anything about it or color it differently, or add more than necessary. thank you.

after it is done, post it in the app thread. it will quote me and my mods, so if I'm not there, they will be and will accept or deny it. if there are small things that need tweaking, then I will tell you to do so. if I deny your app, I will tell you all that is wrong in a spoiler. v uv / you will have 48 hours, aka two days from when the role is reserved. try to fit into that time span. the profile will be very easy to do, trust me.

okay, let me just... NO MARY SUES. please, no, none of that, males or females, I don't care. if I see the mary sue stamp over your character, I will give you the boot. I don't need those sexy, perfect girls that just glance at a guy and everybody just falls in love with her. that's not ok. I don't want you hunting down men/women like it's a sport either, or dudes that are so strong that they are unbeatable. it won't work that way either. do not go crazy with the powers you have, do not make them op...give them flaws, make it stop at something, please. everyone needs to have a kryptonite to their superman, understood? be reasonable.

no nudity for the characters, please, I mean, no hanging out boobs that can barely fit in a bra, we all know those pics, we've all seen that through other roleplays. thank you. please, refrain from incest, refrain from father-daughter or brother-mother...please orz;; I know plotting is nice, but let's not go there. make your characters unique, make them interesting and make me want to read more about them! One person is allowed to have up to four characters, once they finish the first character's profile, they can take another and so on. If I think you can't handle four, I will make you drop some. o uo b --anyone that has two characters of the same gender, will have to make the third and the fourth of the opposite gender to balance everything out.

there is also this trend I see happening more often in the world of roleplaying; giving a japanese name to an otherwise american character. this is not naruto, sorry. if your character's heritage, parents etc. is not japanese, then no, you can't call them Himeko Harper or Akira Wayne. this goes for chinese, french and others too. let's not be ridiculous, please.

and before you come at me with a power, an idea for a superpower, please make sure it makes sense and it's not crazy op. everyone should understand that superpowers should also be chosen based on the spot that is occupied. naturally, leaders will be stronger. old heroes more experienced etc.

if you can't handle being active here, please step the ******** away. thank you. I worked my a** off with this roleplay, the brainstorming, the story, the time to make every graphic, the effort I put to write down every freaking detail. don't be an a**, don't just take this for granted, don't insult me (because it's very rude when somebody does this) by joining and then doing nothing. I will kick you out after 48 hours if you don't do your profile and every two weeks I will have a purge in which people that are not active will be booted.

I want to see you active in the ooc, I wanna see at least one post a week in the ooc to know you are fine. if not, at least send me a pm if you wanna leave or can't post for a whole week.

A new rule : those that dropped once from this roleplay, will be given a second chance to re-join; however, by no means will I be fooled twice. If you can't keep it together a second time, you are out for good. Thank you.

I need to see posts every two weeks from everyone. if you want to post sooner, fine, I'm completely ok with it. if you stall someone, then, after two days, we will move on without you, or I will have someone godmod your character out of the way. please make sure to keep up with everyone else.

what do we want? good grammar! yes we do. from two meaty paragraphs to whatever length you want, I wanna read good grammar, I wanna see punctuation and colors that won't burn my brain through my eyes! I also wanna see a pretty layout. anyone can purchase one from the art shops, please do it if you can't do it yourself. I like when things look neat and nice :L

be respectful! that's an order. I want you to behave and plot with everyone. don't ignore the others, don't just cower in a small ******** corner with your little friends and go 1x1 in my roleplay. don't gossip like some old ladies about other roleplayers in this rp, that's disrespectful and rude. don't create useless drama, act like an adult, not like a 5-year brat that doesn't get their way. stomping your foot in front of me will make me want to stomp my foot on your face. don't.do.it.

if someone pm's you or adds you on skype to plot, please respond, don't leave them hanging. it's rude. don't go making secret plots behind my back either, no plots that change the course of the roleplay just because your brain said so. no secret groups on skype, everything will be in the ooc when it comes to chatting. plotting can happen in private too, as long you don't go crazy with twists that can ******** up the whole roleplay.

if anything happens, address the mods and they will take care of it, don't make justice by yourself because you ain't batman.

KRONOS started working officially in the late eighties, when the founder, aka the alien Kronos founded the organization in secret. It started spreading like a virus and gaining influence through the members that joined, from the government to the justice system. Nobody knew who they were, nobody knew what they could do, but everyone wanted to join somehow, all the villains were intrigued and many tried to find KRONOS and failed. There was a point where one of their members was found dead, their branding on the arm of the man, making the media explode and people to ask questions. That was a mishap, but it eventually died down with time and they became only a name that just higher ups knew of, that mafia bosses feared and avoided and may simply refused to have anything to do with it. KRONOS is extremely well-organized, the members disciplined and trained to become killers from a very young age, taught arts of fighting and helped hone the powers they posses within a different facility from their headquarters, a place called KRONOLOCK, facility isolated on an island where young metahumans/aliens are groomed to become future KRONOS members. they were the ones behind the malfunction of the SEC machine.
                task force number 1 is basically the group of people that know Kronos personally, that have seen her face and the group that are most loyal. they are her commanders, her generals, her hounds. they form a council when decisions need to be taken; they control the second task force and the members. basically, they are the high-ups, the vice-presidents of Kronos and they spread her word and decisions. the members have ties with the black market and various mafia groups, with influence that is impossible to cut through.
                task force number 2 are the second higher-ups, each having their own role in the organization. they are either spies, mercenaries or assassins, doing the dirtier jobs at Kronos' order. they are the ones that gather intel, gather recruits and kill on command --they were also the ones that infiltrated Justice League and played the good guys until the time was right and they had to end their lives. they are loyal to death, preferring the latter before betraying their leader.
                the other members of KRONOS are called agents, they are trained like an army by the higher-ups, some of them have ties with the government, some have influence over the juridical system, some with the police. they are the soldiers sent to fight small battles, organized in groups, spies, mercenaries and assassins, villains and children of villains are included. the ones that leave KRONOLOCK are sent to the headquarters and start at the bottom. they go by codenames. the moment they join KRONOS, everyone is branded with the hourglass.

or project FEARLESS as it was called, before the malfunction. they are the soldiers or volunteers that were gifted with powers after the first few tries. after the situation went awry, they still stuck together, they were trained together and spent time together as a team. after the disaster that took place, they have taken refuge in the old S.T.A.R labs in Central City. they chose a leader to guide them trough this mess and together they want to get the world back somehow, they plan and prod any and every idea, but even super-soldiers have a limit. they know they can't do this alone and they want to make a truce with DYNASTY as soon as possible.
                he is someone that everyone else trusts and believes in. he needs to set an example to his fellow comrades.
                they are either ex-soldiers or civilians (volunteers) wishing to make a change for the better. they still go with ranks like in the army, though and they try to keep discipline and order throughout the chaos.

they are the remnants of the Justice League members or the Legion Academy students, heroes and proteges that managed to escape the massacre and run for hiding, alone in the face of an evil they have never seen before. they call themselves DYNASTY and they took refuge in one of the old secret headquarters of Justice League, seeing as nowhere is safe anymore. they wish they could do something, but they are scared for their lives, they are afraid they would only fight for nothing, that there is no way they can win this time...they definitely need a kick in the a**. with each passing day, they try harder, despite the hits that the organization took and the losses, they are the glimmer of hope humanity needs.
                the ones that escaped alive from the slaughter, the ones that returned badly wounded and broken and the current mentors of the young heroes that were saved. they are the experienced heroes that have seen how KRONOS took down their dear ones, daughters and sons of the Justice League founders and important members. they carry their scars and heartache, but some wish to fight back, while some are tired and exhausted from all the fighting. together, they form a council that runs DYNASTY and they take decisions by vote, especially after the passing of the leader, the one that ushered the young ones to safety when war broke out. (age 25+)
                finally, the young inexperienced heroes that were saved by the leader. they were the future of Justice League, grandsons, grand-daughters, nephews or simply young metahumans or aliens, trained to become like their idols, like Superman or Wonder Woman, taught about the good in the world, nurtured by their mentors to become great one day. they are the future titans or young justice, they are the future protectors that had to grow and mature faster than they should have. (ages 13-20 max)
                these are the metahumans that roamed the cities, in search for a purpose. inexperienced and scared after what happened with the Justice League and the world, they sought refuge in the arms of DYNASTY to hopefully remain safe and help them somehow in this war. (ages 18+)

they are the ones that couldn't side with anyone, were not recruited or were simply not interested, yet now they have to fend for themselves and it's plenty hard out on the streets. metahumans are being searched for and persecuted if they don't join, while humans are treated like nothing more than dogs and slaves, tolerated if they vow complete and utter loyalty to KRONOS.

1859 - KRONOS started existing
                1938 - KRONOS symbol found on body after terrorist attack in France
                2010 - Justice League talks about recruiting metahumans
                2011 - Legion Academy opens in Metropolis
                2013 - Humanity starts civil unrest
                2014-2015 - World Governments meet in secret about the Metahuman/alien population
                Early 2015 - World Governments create Metahuman REGISTRATION Act
                Late 2015 - US Government begins plans of Project FEARLESS
                2017 - Theodore Simmons creates first draft of Sapian Evolution Chamber
                2018 - First successful test of SEC
                2020 - Catastrophic Failure of SEC machine
                2021 - Humans report metahuman transformation around the world
                2025 - KRONOS begins their systematic killing of target individuals
                2030 - KRONOS leads the world as a pro-Metahuman Empire

basically, a list of the fallen heroes and villains in the battle, as to avoid 'I wanna play a canon character' :U

SUPERMAN, WONDER WOMAN, BATMAN, FLASH, AQUAMAN, BLUE BEETLE, SHAZAM
                GREEN LANTERN, HAWKMAN, HAWKWOMAN, ATOM, BATGIRL, BEAST BOY, CYBORG
                STARFIRE, SUPERGIRL, WONDERGIRL, SUPERBOY, ROBIN, NIGHTWING, BLACK CANARY
                GREEN ARROW, CATWOMAN, FIRESTORM, PLASTIC MAN, RAVEN, ZATANNA, PANDORA
                MISS MARTIAN, ARSENAL, MARTIAN MANHUNTER, JASON TODD, ICE, KID FLASH ETC

THE JOKER, BANE, BIZARRO, GRODD, DOOMSDAY, CAPTAIN COLD, BRAINIAC, DEADSHOT
                DARKSEID, KILLER FROST, LEX LUTHOR, PENGUIN, REVERSE FLASH, RIDDLER, TALOS
                MANTA, DEATHSTROKE, HARLEY QUINN, ATROCITUS, CHEETAH, POISON IVY, SINESTRO
                THE AL GHULS ETC

you get the point, I presume. this doesn't mean that you can't play one of these character's grand kids or kids, or nephews, or whatever you prefer as long as it makes sense and you respect the timeline. you may ask, why so many dead? well, I will answer that in the FAQ thread, where I will put everything important out in the open.

this is where descendants of heroes and villains go. those written here are taken.

STARFIRE'S DAUGHTER
                SUPERBOY & WONDERGIRL'S SON
                AQUAMAN'S NEPHEW
                BATMAN & CATWOMAN'S SON
                POISON IVY'S GRANDAUGHTERS
                SUPERMAN & WONDERWOMAN'S DAUGHTER
                RAVEN'S SON
                VIXEN'S SON
                NIGHTWING'S SON
                GREEN ARROW & OVERWATCH'S SON

shadow/darkness manipulation
                chronokinesis
                tamaranean physiology
                aerokinesis
                dark arts magic
                symbiotic life form
                atlantean physiology x1
                kryptonian physiology x3
                martian physiology x1
                magnetism manipulation
                vine generation
                ilyos genetic abilities (superhuman strength and regenerative properties)
                teleportation orb generation
                advanced empathy
                thunderbird physiology
                invisibility
                telekinesis
                polygonal glass manipulation
                chlorokinesis
                thanagarian physiology
                grim reaper physiology
                poison embodiment
                lunakinesis
                speed force x1
                sound manipulation
                jiangshi physiology - taoist magic
                kinetic energy
                azarathian/demon physiology
                metamorphic arm
                power absorption
                weather manipulation/atmokinesis
                tantu totem/animal mimicry
                laser manipulation
                eye of analysis
                bomb transmutation
                technopathy
                power negation
                density manipulation
                wild magic kinesis

green lantern ring
                yellow lantern ring
                blue power ring
                star sapphire ring

none

the powers that you can duplicate/have as well

kryptonian physiology x1 (must be male)
                atlantean physiology x2
                power rings - orange, red, black, indigo, white (pm for black or white)
                the speed force x2
                tamaranean physiology x2
                martian physiology x1

the island owned by KRONOS, a safe haven where they send the metahumans they recruit on their side, where they learn how to control their powers and where they are taught KRONOS' ideals and goals. the sights it offers are breath-taking, pristine and refreshing to the polluted environment of the cities. it offers its residents a period of peace and quiet while they are here.

the city where the flash was born. it is peppered with many sights to visit, such as the flash museum, many monuments and buildings. this is also where you can find S.T.A.R. labs, the facility that was almost destroyed by KRONOS. Star city is not at its peak any more, it has fallen and it's tall buildings were destroyed. the flash museum still stands high, however. the S.T.A.R. labs is also the hiding spot of the FEARLESS group. its many rooms and labyrinth-like structure allows them to use it as both shelter and dome. the building was partially destroyed, but luckily, it goes deep under ground, where each member has their improvised room. they have many supplies, both medical and aliments.

the city of batman, another important figure that fell during the war. gotham was one of the few cities that kept strong and almost intact. this is the place where many gangs and human shelters are, a good hiding place being the arkham asylum. there are few small businesses that continued to exist, however, but even so, it is enough to lure more survivors in. gotham is rumored to be a place where a rebellion is being built up. harvey's bar and motel are the places most frequented by ex-mafia bosses that look to gather their influence once more. gotham is neutral ground.

metropolis is mostly known for superman, the alien hero that protected it along the years, it was home to many other heroes and aliens as time went by, but when KRONOS attacked, it was the one that sustained the hardest blows. the battle took place in north metropolis, the place remaining a sort of graveyard for the fallen heroes. daily planet still stands, under the influence of KRONOS, so can be said about all the other services. the KRONOS headquarters are also in Metropolis, it was the perfect location --however, it is situated on the outskirts near one of the bridges. the center was too much and they don't enjoy attention drawn to them unless they want it to. the hall of justice sustained some blows itself, but still stands tall to this day, the statues inside it a reminder of the protectors of earth. the legion academy and the biggest courtroom in the city is used as shelters, hiding spots for the homeless or the neutral metahumans and humans that try to remain under the radar.

the city of the famed green arrow, a superhero without powers but with enough arrows to kick a** just the same way superman did. the most it can serve nowadays is for import and export, given the huge airport it has. the enormous stadium is abandoned, but under this huge mastodon, many shelters of humans reside and a bubbling rebellion among humans and metahumans alike. it's rumored that they sometimes gather there --it's also the place where one can buy weapons. the black market ain't dead, it's right here under KRONOS' nose.

smallville is the country town where superman grew up under the name clark kent. it is a small community and a small town, but nobody knows what lies underneath the surface. the kent's home was partly destroyed, but underneath it lies the entrance to DYNASTY's hideout. it was built when the kents departed and superman decided it would be a good idea to build a huge shelter underneath the house, mainly because nobody would ever suspect where it was --it served its purpose fully. now, the whole DYNASTY lives underneath the small farm house. the lair is up to date with the latest technologies, has an inside laboratory, bedrooms for many more members than it holds currently, a supply room filled with medicine, food, weapons and all kinds of gadgets. under artificial light, they even grow their own plants --it was batman's idea. truth is, it has everything and more --the hideout has its own jet, several motorcycles for missions, even several cars and other vehicles just in case. this became home to the refugee heroes and the ones that survived --they are mentoring the young heroes within these walls, honing their abilities and powers. each bedroom has its own bathroom, a desk with a chair, a bed and a wardrobe. the rooms can be opened with a certain number combination that each DYNASTY member decides upon, just like a locker combination. the training room can be used by anyone, it will provide any type of weapons or tools to train with along with holograms that can mimic anyone/anything. the lair is special because it is covered in lead from top to bottom and several layers after it, protecting it from any kind of eyes.

The KRONOS HQ's are situated in Metropolis, southern part outskirts, near a bridge, where it gives the members a good view of the city. The building stands tall among many other buildings that were slightly destroyed. Apart from the HQ's, there is another building that belongs to KRONOS, located in Central City, a resource facility that works for them, conducting experiments that no one knows about other than the task force 1 and Kronos herself.

The security system of KRONOS is divided into three stages, based on the permission level given to the individual:

Level One is the general level for KRONOS members, be it in the main organization or for the police force. The security system for Level One can be seen as a service that should be regulated for more restrictive levels, though it is for that reason that the security is so severe. To pass into Level One restricted areas, one has to use of an almost barbaric biometric scanner. The scanner shaves off the first layer of skin and utilizes the second layer as the one to take the biometric readings from. As it’s only on the fingertips, the pain isn’t intense nor is the recuperation, but it is feeling of the epidermis being burned off is enough to cause most people to pull their hands away. In the event that the hand is pulled away, the security system will lockout for a duration of five minutes while blaring an alarm of an intruder.

Level Two can only be accessed by the Task Force members – though it goes without saying that Kronos can access whatever level she wants. Holding much more information, accessing a Level Two restricted area involves a security system that withdrawals blood from the individual. Unlike the common sort, the blood drawn comes from two places: the palm of the hand and the forearm of the same arm. It’s to combat against enemies that would remove a person’s hand to get through a security checkpoint, as it needs the forearm as well.

Level Three is the highest level of security, though surprisingly, the lowest demanding security check. As it is needed only for the first Task Force group, they have access to the most restricted archives in the organization, save for Kronos’ personal collection. To pass a Level Three security check, an individual must undergo a full body scan. The scan isn’t for the person themselves but for the activation of a power that may be in use on the person. It can detect mind control, transformative abilities, invisibility powers, and others of a sleuth nature.

Although it’s a rumor, there is stated to be a Level Four security level. It does not open any locked doors but can open the chamber door to Kronos’ quarters, theoretical. No one has actively pursued finding out the password, as anyone that attempts it on her security system will be dealt with by Kronos herself, with the underlying idea of either treasonous reasons or theft of her private collection.

OCTOBER, SATURDAY - 10/15/30

01 02 03 04 05 06

07 08 09 10 11 12

13 14 15 16 17 18

19 20 21 22 23 24

25 26 27 28 29 30

METROPOLIS & GOTHAM CITY - LIGHT DRIZZLE | CLOUDY | WINDY | COLD - autumn is here

REST OF THE CITIES - CLOUDY | THUNDERING | WINDY | COLD - such a gloomy atmosphere!

User Image

DYNASTY

SUNFIRE - KID FLASH + VANIC
                        XENO - HAWKBOY + STEELBOY
                        STAR SAPPHIRE - X1, THUNDERBIRD, RED FIST, GREEN LANTERN
                        SCOTTISH WHIP | GALE - POISON IVY, ABYSSLIND, NYX, FRANKENSTEIN

FEARLESS

AEGIS + CHESHIRE + CHAMELEON
                        POLYGON + UMBRA + JACKAL

KRONOS

KRONOS + BEL + ARGUS + GOETIA
                        ADAMANTINE + COBRA
                        SOLISTIA + MENACE + VOID + SPECTRE + MAELSTROM + I.I. + BELLADONNA + SINBAD

NEUTRALS

send me a pm with where you would like to put your neutral. thank you.

DYNASTY hideout map

FEARLESS hideout map

KRONOS hideout map

Wheezing Cat

Wheezing Cat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items