Lone Wolf 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 8 ]
Poll Whore 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Texting Texter

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬» • • • • • •

graphics & coding by xxxLUNA DI LUCE

pictures by xxxZEROCHAN, PHOTOBUCKET & GOOGLE

currently OPEN AND ACCEPTING

• • • • • • «▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Texting Texter

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx YOUR STORY BEGINSxxx• • •xx ↙ ↙

They called him the DEVIL. A DEMON. A foul, black-hearted creature from the deepest, darkest circle of HELL.

In truth, no one was sure where he came from. No one was sure of his true intentions. They did know, however, that his patience was not one to be tried, and that his power was not one that could be resisted. A NIGH-UNSTOPPABLE FORCE, they could only watch as he rended their worlds asunder and stole away the only ones capable of standing up to him.

One by one, their worlds were swallowed up by the MAELSTROM and left to rot.

But the ones that were spirited away were given a chance. A chance to survive, persevere, and prove that their worlds were WORTHY OF EXISTING.

The Maelstrom, claiming to be a "benevolent" man, devised a GAME. A wicked little game, a game for his own amusement. In the center of the universe, he created his own world. A world without luxury, a world filled with nothing but hardship. To survive, one would be forced to fight. INFERN, he called it lovingly. This world, haggard and jagged as it was, would be his prisoners' (for that was what they truly were) home for only he knew how long.

In this game, there was but one rule: FIGHT. Survive. Fight for the sake of their worlds, and if the Maelstrom determined them to be worthy, he would restore life to their real homes, just as they had been before their destruction. Things were hardly so simple, however. People cannot be forced to fight for one individual cause, nor against a common enemy. Different ambitions and aspirations drive those of stubborn will to find their own way to prove their worth, and by any means necessary. Others, too meek to take an active part in pathing out their own destinies, preferred to sit on the sidelines and take action only when it was required of them. As for those of a more aggressive mindset, overthrowing the demon himself seemed the quickest way to resolve the problem, if not the most strenuous. They vowed to force him to undo that which had been done, even if it cost them their lives. And so they split into three groups, or trekked off into the wilderness alone. Though their methods and motivations differed, the end goal remained the same: escape from Infern and see to the restoration of that which had been stolen away from them.

All the while, the Maelstrom watched from a place no ordinary warrior could hope to reach with a smile plastered on his face. Regardless of what took place, he was GUARANTEED TO BE ENTERTAINED.

We are the forsaken. We are the steadfast. We are . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________________________________________________

Texting Texter

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx RULES & GUIDELINESxxx• • •xx ↙ ↙

RULE THE FIRST
                                              Literacy. Dafuq is dat? To me, literacy is being able to write a sentence clearly with minimal errors. While I consider myself to be advanced literate, this roleplay is not exclusively for that specific group of roleplayers. Basically, everyone from every level of literacy is welcome. Just keep in mind that there will most likely be posts of varying length and quality. I'm not going to set down a minimum word count or anything; that's just silly. As a general rule of thumb, try to give people as much as you're getting. It doesn't have to match their length as long as you give them enough content to work off of. Do your best!

RULE THE SECOND
                                              Post as often as you need or want to. I don't care if you're posting once a day or once an hour. I always say that one post a week is the very minimum. Try not to post so much that people get overwhelmed by the speed of things, however. If things start to move too quickly, I'll have to set limits for how many times people can post in a day. That's not fun, though, so hopefully moderation won't be something I'll have to set in place. Keep in mind that if I do not hear from you at all within a week, I will send you a message to inquire about your inactivity. If you don't get back to me within a day or two, you will be removed from the list. You're welcome to return, but I won't guarantee you'll get to use the same characters as you initially joined with.

Note: one character per post. This also applies to profiles. Makes things neater, easier to read and people don't get confused about who is doing what.

Finally, if you cannot commit to a rather fast-paced roleplay, do not join. Also, do not accept a leader or co-leader position if you don't think you'll be around enough to help lead a faction. You are perfectly welcome to decline those positions if your character is selected for them.

RULE THE THIRD
                                              I expect everyone to respect everyone. Seriously. I don't care if you think Mary Jane can't write "at your level" or that Billy Bob is a pretentious snob. (Well, actually, that's a lie. I care about what you guys think a lot, but won't take your opinions of others as an excuse to be a jerk.) If you start petty fights with people you will be kicked immediately. I mean it. Play nice, or don't play at all.

RULE THE FOURTH
                                              Swearing's cool, just not after every other word. Violence is fine. Romance too. Cybering? Nope. Don't wanna see it. Doesn't belong on Gaia. Don't get too descriptive with make-out or fighting scenes either. I like gore as much as the next person, but it makes some people uncomfortable, just like vivid descriptions of sucking someone's face makes others uncomfortable.

RULE THE FIFTH
                                              Characters. Ahhh, characters. For this, any character from an anime, manga, comic or game is up for grabs. Additionally, if you have a specific character you would like to use from outside of those genres, if you ask me beforehand I may consider it. You may have as many characters as you think you can handle. I'd prefer that you don't use characters from super popular titles (like Bleach or Naruto, for example), but on the other hand, I can't exactly stop you from playing who you want to play. Be certain that you can play your chosen character somewhat accurately. I'd like for you to try to stay as canon with your selected characters as possible, but I don't expect perfection by any means.

RULE THE SIXTH
                                              To join, copy the skeleton below and post it in the profile thread. Don't post it here. Don't PM it to me. Don't post it in the OOC. I'm seriously an organization nut, and people putting things in the wrong place bothers me. *twitch*

RULE THE SEVENTH
                                              If you have questions of any sort, please do not be afraid to approach me. I swear I'm not as stuffy as these rules make me seem! If there's something you don't understand, or aren't sure how to do, go ahead and ask. If I have an answer, I will answer. If I don't... well... then I'll have to find one!

RULE THE EIGHTH
                                              Do not godmod. Do not powerplay. Do not puppet. Do not kill other characters. Do not auto-dodge, auto-hit, read minds or any of that ridiculous stuff. I shouldn't have to tell you that those are not allowed under any circumstances (well, except if you have permission from the person playing the other character), and anyone caught doing this will be given a warning. Do it again, and you'll be expelled from this roleplay for good. You get only two chances. That's how serious I am about this.

RULE THE NINTH
                                              These rules are subject to change, but I will post notices if/when I decide to make additions.

Texting Texter

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx INTRODUCING xxx• • •xx ↙ ↙

Copy this.
                                              Fill it out as directed, following finished profiles for clarification.
                                              Post it in the profile thread.
                                              ???
                                              Profit.

Do not alter the profile's coding at all. Srs. Don't do it. All you need to change are the things in CAPS, and unless you're writing out sentences (which I don't think is necessary), I'd actually prefer that you keep everything in caps. I like caps. Problem? Please only post one profile per post. If there are multiple profiles in the same post, it looks very, very sloppy. It's just me being picky, but for the sake of my sanity please don't lump multiple profiles in with one another.

Notice: At this point in time, I will no longer be accepting characters from League of Legends.

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=COLOR3]☆[/color][/size] • • • [size=18][color=COLOR2][strike][color=COLOR1][i]CHARACTER'S NAME[/i][/color][/strike][/color][/size]
                                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10]SERIES NAME[/size]
                                              [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc30/ARZeller/400200.jpg[/IMG]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]❝[/color] CHARACTER TITLE OR NICKNAME [color=COLOR1]❞[/color]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10]PERSONALITY TRAIT A[/size] [color=COLOR3]⇃[/color] [size=10]PERSONALITY TRAIT B[/size] [color=COLOR3]⇂[/color] [size=10]PERSONALITY TRAIT C[/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] FACTION OR LONE WOLF
                                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] AGE (APPROXIMATE)
                                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] GENDER
                                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] WEAPONS IF ANY
                                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] HOMEWORLD

[list][list][list][list][color=COLOR1]⋙[/color] [size=11]POWERS/ABILITIES[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Texting Texter

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FACTIONSxxx• • •xx ↙ ↙

Q: Does my character have to fit a faction description?
                                                A: No. Your character does not have to fit perfectly into the described mindset, and you aren't confined to a single faction. You can leave one faction for another, but that doesn't mean you will be accepted easily. (Note: please do not faction hop. It's too confusing and hard to keep track of.) Select whichever faction you personally believe your character will fit into the best. If you aren't entirely sure, you can always ask me for a bit of help deciding.

Q: Can I be the commander or the co-commander?
                                                A: Possibly. I'll be plugging characters into those roles myself, based on who I feel would make the best leaders. The leaders can change over time. Be aware that nothing is ever set in stone.

Q: Do I have to choose a faction?
                                                A: No... but it's much safer than wandering off alone.

User Image

Those of the Insignus Faction are:

Strong-willed
                                                      Powerful fighters
                                                      Determined
                                                      Believers in proving their worth through force
                                                      Supporters of inciting a revolt
                                                      Aggressive
                                                      Willing to do whatever it takes

FACTION COMMANDERxxxx
                                                FACTION CO - COMMANDERxxxx

FACTION MEMBERxxxxIRELIA
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxYURI HYUGA
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxNICOL BOLAS
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxKAPTIN BLUDDFLAGG
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxHEI
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxKRESNIK AHTREIDE
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxSCOTT PILGRIM

User Image

Those of the Libertis Faction are:

Open-minded
                                                      Skilled in both the use of magic and combat, or neither at all
                                                      Ambiguous
                                                      Believers in creating their own fates
                                                      Supporters of whichever tactics are most effective at the time
                                                      Passive or aggressive, depending on the situation
                                                      Willing to try different methods, but unafraid to do what they must

FACTION COMMANDERxxxx

FACTION MEMBERxxxxYOSUKE HANAMURA
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxTEZZERET
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxKYOSUKE KAGAMI
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxAKIHIKO SANADA
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxNATSU DRAGNEEL
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxOPTIMUS PRIME
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxRIKU
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxTWISTED FATE
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxMALCOM GRAVES

User Image

Those of the Verdanti Faction are:

Thoughtful and in-tune with their emotions
                                                      Powerful magic users
                                                      Honest
                                                      Believers of allowing their fates to carry them
                                                      Supporters of peaceful approaches and negotiation
                                                      Passive until provoked
                                                      Generally hesitant to take action, but will do so when necessary

FACTION COMMANDERxxxx

FACTION MEMBERxxxxROY
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxLEVY MCGARDEN
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxTAVROS NITRAM
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxAIRSURIN FUKUYAMA
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxMICAIAH
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxNEEDLES KANE
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxSONA
                                                FACTION MEMBERxxxxNESSAJ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LONE WOLVESxxxxTHE DOCTOR
                                                LONE WOLVESxxxxRINCEWIND
                                                LONE WOLVESxxxxAKUMA
                                                LONE WOLVESxxxxSHAUNA VAYNE

Texting Texter

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE WORLD OF INFERNxxx• • •xx ↙ ↙

Infern is an abomination of nature.

It is a world filled with life, but is absolutely empty. Dead. Silent. There are no towns, just crumbling ruins of what could have been cities. There are animals, but they are warped and twisted, hostile and bloodthirsty. There is plant life, but it is shriveled, blackened and barely edible. Water is a common find, but clean water is not so common. Clothing and other necessities may be found if one is willing to scavenge through rubble and piles of corpses. It resembles a world after the coming of the apocalypse, yet is far too young to have been given the opportunity to live in the first place.

Infern is a world created for one purpose: to serve as a prison for the Maelstrom's playthings. Even if they managed to find a means with which to escape, the entire planet is surrounded by a barrier which is assumed to be unbreakable. As it is of the Maelstrom's creation, he can alter its surface as he pleases. Natural disasters are common to the point of being almost daily occurrences, which wreaks havoc on the overall (and negligible) health of Infern.

However, it is not a world entirely without beauty. If one should look hard enough, one might be lucky to come across something absolutely breathtaking. Grottoes filled with glowing stones. Majestic waterfalls. Sloping, green hills covered in flowers. Oases. Cliffs overlooking the ocean, with a perfect view of the sunset. To find one of these places is to find a brief respite, though it is by no means an easy feat, and may not be there when you wake up the following morning. Everything shifts and moves at the Maelstrom's will; hoping that he will be gracious enough to allow you to find a moment's peace is as easy as convincing him to let you go... which is not easy to do at all.

Each faction will be expected to create a base of operations. These can be established wherever they see fit, as long as the terrain is able to support it. It is up to each individual faction leader to decide the location of their respective bases, and to keep their subordinates under control. Failure to do so will greatly amuse the Maelstrom, but will reflect poorly upon their faction as a whole. All of the factions have their own separate goals, as do each of the individual members, but they are all working toward the same end. Have their worlds restored and escape. Defeating the Maelstrom is not a high priority; some fear that with his demise, if such a thing is possible, that they will be trapped forever on Infern with no hope of returning home, and others seem to believe that with his death all will return to normal. The only person with the answers to those questions is the Maelstrom himself and he remains silent, though his presence is always felt.

In the direct "center" of the surface of the world is a great castle. Normally it is not a tangible structure, and there are doubts regarding whether it is even there or not. By its power alone, as it is a "part" of the Maelstrom himself, it causes the rest of the planet to shift and change from day-to-day, and is thus a difficult thing to locate using what one would believe to be landmarks. Its towers reach to the sky, and it looms ominously over the blackened lands around it. The sky is dark, filled with angry clouds that spit out constant storms. It floats over an endless abyss, with only a rickety wooden bridge connecting it to stable land. This is where the Maelstrom dwells, but the inside is impossible to navigate without his direction. Inside is an eternal labyrinth of deathtraps, hallways, disgusting creatures and tricks made to confuse, induce panic or frighten. This is where all of the captives begin: in the heart of the castle, in the great hall where the Maelstrom resides. The heart of the castle indeed seems to be the heart of all things, in every sense of the word. The walls are constructed out of a fleshy material, soft and warm to the touch. Thick veins extend outward into other parts of the castle, and out into the world, siphoning energy from everything to keep itself alive. Stone is still clearly visible among the flesh, as if the flesh had simply grown over the construct of the castle and absorbed parts of it into itself. The heart's ceiling is tall, with an established walkway leading up to the Maelstrom's resting place (which takes the form of a ribcage surrounded by a thick membrane). If the flesh or veins are cut, they ooze out a thick blood before clotting and leaving behind no trace of the inflicted wound. At times, the Maelstrom may bring the faction leaders into the heart for brief "meetings", but other than that the amount of time spend there is minimal, though unpleasant. One's abilities are suppressed in this area, discouraging combat or any sort of aggression.

All in all, Infern is a dangerous, unpredictable planet that offers little to no aid to the captives. One has to make do with what little they are given, and live without that which they are not. The Maelstrom keeps them alive... but only under his own terms.

Texting Texter

THE MAELSTROM

"Are you awake?"

Silence. Stillness.

"You can't sleep forever. Wake up."

Dim light filters in slowly as you open your eyes. Despite having apparently been asleep for you're not sure how long, your entire body feels heavy. As you stand, your limbs feel unresponsive and sore. You're hot one second, and then cold the next. You're hungry. Most of all, you're completely and utterly lost. Around you, others begin to revive as sluggishly as you. None of you speak, not yet.

You lean against the wall. It's soft, and makes a light squelch when your palm presses into it. Disgusted, you pull away. Abhorred, you stumbled into the middle of the room. The entire room is covered in flesh. It devours the walls, the ceiling, most of the floor, and you fear that it could swallow you up in just a matter of seconds. From an opening in the high, high ceiling, you can see storm clouds gathering. Tongues of lightning lash out, followed by a booming clap of thunder. The momentary flashes give you a bit more insight regarding your current location, and to your relief, there is, indeed, an exit. But you can't leave. Thick, pulsing veins block off the doorway, veins that you can't clear with your bare hands. Even with your best efforts, you can't summon the strength to break them.

"Good morning."

At the sound of a voice, you turn. On the opposite side of the room, a figure lies encased in what can only be described as ribs. It appears to be asleep, or in some sort of stasis. Someone very clearly spoke to you, however.

"Do you remember?"

"Remember what?" you mumble.

"The reason why you are here. Where you came from. What happened." The voice chuckles. "It seems you haven't quite recovered yet. Everything will return to you shortly. Interdimensional travel is strenuous on those who are not accustomed to it, but you are very much alive."

In the sudden silence, you can hear the flesh around you make squishing noises as it thrums slowly.

As the haze lifts and the awful realization sets in, everything begins to come back to you.

"Yes," the voice says. It sounds pleased with itself. "I am exactly who you think I am. The Maelstrom. This is my world. You are my playthings. You will play my game, or you will wither away and die, forever forsaking what is precious to you. Those are your only options. Eternal torment in death, knowing that you have given up, or being the gladiator to my Caesar. Take your time to decide. We both have plenty of it."

The Maelstrom falls quiet, leaving you and those around you to your thoughts. For now.

User Image

"They will not prevail."

xxxxxxxx ---- Irelia, the Will of the Blades

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Slowly, her eyes pealed open as she regained conciseness. The first thing she noticed was a feeling of something that was sickeningly soft against her right check and the sides of her hands.

A vaguely familiar voice, she could not remember - memory was not something Irelia could recall on at the present moment. When she tried to gather her bearings, she could hear a disgusting squelch as she pushed herself onto her knees. As she looked at the ground, only then did she realise that nothing was what it seemed. Upon finding out that the floor was indeed human flesh, both her eyes widened in shock as she quickly stood up. Visibly in shock, she scanned the 'ground' around her for her weapon. Upon finding it, she telekineticly raised the weapon to her side. She felt safe, but not completely with the blade that was once her fathers.

"Good morning."

The voice again, it was all coming slowly back to her.

"Do you remember?"

It was now coming back to her now. The agreement with terms that were against her will. Irelia was no stranger to fighting battles in arenas, however, these battles would be nothing like the ones on the Fields of Justice. These battles would have no purpose but to make others suffer. The very thought and knowledge of this made anger brew in the Ionian's veins. The Maelstrom had threatened to destroy Runeterra and Ionia with it.

Looking up to the sky, she could see the horrific sight before her. The clouds, the lashing tongues. "I care not for who you are." She announced, not caring if the Maelstrom could hear her or not. "I will fight, but not for me. So long as I draw breath, Ionia shall not fall. Not to Noxus and not to you either. If I must cut my way through everyone in this room, then so be it."

Her conviction was strong. But her nationalism and willingness to die for Ionia was what made her remarkable.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
[ Tavros Nitram ]

"The Page of Breath"

==============

With:No idea

“You can’t sleep forever. Wake up.”

Every inch of his body seemed to ache as the bull-horned troll slowly regained his consciousness. The room seemed almost pitch black at first, but as his blurred vision came into focus, looked at the floor with terror. All around him, the walls were lined with living, beating flesh. It was looking at the inside of large stomach. “i-i HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE, i, uH HAVE TO,,,”

“Good morning.”

There it was again; that voice from before.

“Do you remember?”

“wAIT, uHH, wHAT DO YOU MEAN,” Everything then came to him. He remembered charging after Vriska on the meteor, her taking his lance and then pain…a lot of it; particularly in his chest. So what happened to him after that? He quickly looked down, expecting a scar of some kind, only to find that he was perfectly fine. Even his clothes oddly enough seemed unscathed. But wait, what was the other thing the disembodied voice said? Something about a game? “uMM, eXCUSE ME, bUT THERE MUST BE SOME KINDA MISTAKE, uHH, yOU SEE, i UHH,” It was then that he was suddenly cut off by human woman in grey and red armor. Wow. He was rather impressed with her speech; especially how confident she sounded. At least that’s he thought before he heard that last part. “uHH,,,cUT EVERYONE,,,”

OOC:
==============

Edgiest Trash

14,775 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ xRoyx ] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Crown Prince of House Pherae

The young Lycian stirred in response to a voice, his head pounding like crazy. He managed to muster the strength to sit upright, gripping his face as he endured the sudden pain. It almost felt as if he was afflicted by dark magic, which would most likely explain his current condition under normal circumstances. But, something was off. He didn't know what exactly, but his entire body could sense it. Whatever it was, it wasn't agreeing with him. Not one bit.

Upon regaining his bearings, he immediately shifted his attention to the unfamiliar surroundings. His vision became clear once lightning struck, taking a step back upon realization. Living flesh at every corner of his eyes. Roy lifted his cape over his nose, attempting to block out the scent from entering. He had raised his sword against one too many enemy soldiers to know the pungent smell of rotting corpses and fresh blood. It also didn't help that his draconic blood that ran through his veins greatly enhanced his human senses.

It was that voice again. His head turned as he followed it to the other side, catching sight of a figure within a structure resembling that of a ribcage. 'Do you remember?', it muttered out to everyone else present in the room. Remember...? Roy clutched his head once more as a sudden rush overtook his mind, various images flashing before him. That's right. Pherae... Lycia... No, all of Elibe was gone. His very home and everyone he held so dear, faded away. Nothing but a memory.

The Pheraen Prince shot a glare the figure as its voice chimed in again, resisting the temptation to brandish any of his swords. If he heard any of this right, apparently it was the cause of his presence here, its 'world' as it claimed. The reason why he lost everything close to his heart. Roy let out a breath as this 'Maelstrom' gave them two choices: fight or die. If anything, he hated fighting above all else, preferring negotiation over unnecessary bloodshed. Seeing he has no choice in the matter, he might as well take up arms once more. This was a risk he was willing to take.

"I accepted the Fire Emblem not to use it in battle,
but to try to find a use for it to end this war peacefully."
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxx ( O P T I M U S P R I M E ) xxxxxxxx

xxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image
X
X
☆═━┈ AUTOBOTS! TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT ┈━═☆ X

= Speech = Thoughts
                                                              Resting among the many humanoid organics was a giant red and blue robot. It started to hum back to life as a voice drilled into it's central processor.

''You can't sleep forever. Wake up.''

A groan came from the head of the giant mechanism, a triangular sheet of metal located where the mouth would be moved with every sound. Lights all over it's body began to illuminate a soft red, while the eyes glowed blue. Eventually, the machine got to it's knees. But it felt something under it. It looked down to see some kind of organic substance on the floor. It looked around, seeing the squishy stuff everywhere. But there was also a door, surprisingly large enough for him. But it was covered in the organic mess.

''Where... Where am I?''

''Good morning''

The robot heard the voice, and pointed it's arm at the source. Within moments, The right hand and forarm of the mech turned into a large gun. Lightning illuminates the room, revealing all the other beings in the room, along with source of the voice. It was a being, seemingly trapped in stasis, yet communicating with some form of telepathy.

''Do you remember?''

The robot cocks a metallic eyebrow (Or at least what one would assume to be an eyebrow) at the voice.

''Remember what?''

''The reason why you are here. Where you came from. What happened.''

An eerie chuckle filled the room.

''It seems you haven't quite recovered yet. Everything will return to you shortly. Interdimensional travel is strenuous on those who are not accustomed to it, but you are very much alive.''

As the giant machine tried to remember, it saw that a few of the organics were awake as well. There was a female wearing red robes, a short, gray skinned creature with horns, and a male in blue clothes and armor.

Then, he remembered. His homeworld, Cybertron. It was place filled with sentient robotic beings such as himself. But there was a civil war. Brother killing brother, and it consumed the whole world. All started by the greed of a former friend. Megatron.

But during the fighting, Autobot Headquarters detected a strange alien object aproching. Before any troops could be mobilized, it descended upon the planet, and started to ravage everything In it's path. Autobots, Decepticons, and even civilians were not spared. Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, ordered an assault on the entity to protect his home.

Optimus Prime... Yes, that was the giant robot's name. He remembered now. And it seemed like the others were beginning to remember they're pasts as well.

''Yes...''

Although you could not see the figure's face, the voice attached to it sounded pleased.

''I am exactly who you think I am. The Maelstrom. This is my world. You are my playthings. You will play my game, or you will wither away and die, forever forsaking what is precious to you. Those are your only options. Eternal torment in death, knowing that you have given up, or being the gladiator to my Caesar. Take your time to decide. We both have plenty of it.''

So, Cybertron was gone, but it could be brought back, if he was willing to fight. Almost instantly, the female drew a ring shaped weapon, bloodlust in her eyes.

''I will fight, but not for me. So long as I draw breath, Ionia shall not fall. Not to Noxus and not to you either. If I must cut my way through everyone in this room, then so be it.''

Optimus could not condone of her actions, despite her heart being in the right place.

''No! We must stand together if we are win, not fight each other.''

He looked to the other two. The gray creature seemed terrified. A logical reaction, given what had happened. The red haired man, although obviously distraught as the rest, did not draw his weapons. He seemed to want to do things peacefully, something Optimus could respect. He withdrew his Ion Blaster, his right arm returning to normal. He faced the figure, fists clenched.

''I will not harm these organics, but if you want a fight, then come out of your hiding place, and I will give you one.''

He took a step closer, his confidence growing.

''I will not surrender. Not while Energon flows through my veins.''

''OOC:'' ''*Phew* That was a long post. Hope u guys like it. I sure do.''

☆═━┈ FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS ┈━═☆
User Image
==========Kaptin Bluddflagg==========

"Good morning."

There are a number of things you do not wish to say to an ork, chief among them being "We come in peace." Not too far down the list lies 'Good morning,' partially due to the fact that an Orkish good morning involves several violent brawls (punctuated by either a decapitation or violent explosion), but mostly because anyone caught wishing an ork a civilized good morning would quickly be introduced to an orky one. To this end Bluddflagg was already on his feet, weapons at the ready, by the time the Maelstrom had finished the phrase.

Maelstrom spoke but the ork didn't listen. Deamons, Bluddflagg knew their type. Chatty things that were constantly spewing hot air about how 'his fate was sealed' or how they'd 'devour his soul over several millennium,' or prattling on about 'auuugggghh my spine!' or something pointless along those lines. He learned to stop listening to the whispers of the Warp years ago. Traveling through the cursed dimension was much simpler once his crew realized that an angry captain inside the ship was far more intimidating than sinister deamons outside.

A question slowly drifted to the surface of the ork's mind. "Wait a squig, where's me crew?" Last he could recall he'd just ordered Mr. Nailbrain to set sail with their shiny new space hulk turn flagship. "More to da point where's me Spacey Hulk? I'z got whole systems ta loot wif dat fing, crew or no crew."
User Image
==========Tezzeret==========

"It seems you haven't quite recovered yet. Everything will return to you shortly. Interdimensional travel is strenuous on those who are not accustomed to it, but you are very much alive."

The Seeker had to keep himself from laughing. Interdimensional travel? What a joke. Being pulled between these so-called 'dimensions' by the Maelstrom's unseen hand was akin to being cared in the arms of a doting mother when compared to the ever shifting forces of the Blind Eternities. If not for the spark that burned within his soul the realm between the planes tear him apart the moment he walked from his own world.

"I am exactly who you think I am. The Maelstrom. This is my world. You are my playthings. You will play my game, or you will wither away and die, forever forsaking what is precious to you. Those are your only options. Eternal torment in death, knowing that you have given up, or being the gladiator to my Caesar. Take your time to decide. We both have plenty of it."

Deep in the most private recesses of Tezzeret's mind he smiled. He had dueled with the mind sculpting Jace Balaren, he faced the mind probes of Jin-Gixtaxious, and above all else he schemed right under the nose of his presumed master. He knew how mind reading worked, and more importantly he knew how to guard against it. On the surface he let terror, panic, and doubt simmer; all the useless thoughts and emotions he kept only as mementos of his past life. Growing up raking the muck of Esper had taught him how to recycle everything, even his feelings.

He knew the Maelstrom, a powerful demon, more powerful than an hellspawn he had seen before. It was rumored he had the power to destroy and create entire planes. He doubted that. The Eldrazi were the only things that still existed with the power to annihilate an entire plane, and the power to create that Planeswalkers once had was lost during the Mending. To boast the ability to do both meant either the fiend was lying or delusional. In Tezzeret's limited dealings with demons, it was likely both.

Still, the old wyrm believed the Maelstrom had a power, a power he wanted for himself. If the demon had something the elder dragon wanted, then he had something Tezzeret wanted even more. He take the demon's power for his own and make that decrepit dragon regret treating Tezzeret like his bootlick. But for the time being he would bide his time and play the roll given to him. "If this is a game then there must be rules. What is expected of us if we are to win?"
User Image
==========Rincewind==========

It is said that 'every action has an equal an opposite reaction,' which in most cases is true. Action and Reaction glide back and forth in their duet, Action leading and Reaction obligingly follows. This can go one for hundreds of years without fault, which is likely why scientists tend to believe it is a law of the universe. However, every now and again they have a spat; a date is forgotten or a passing quantum mechanic turns Action's head too quickly and suddenly Reaction will not move no matter how hard Action tries, or Reaction will move with such force at the slightest of movements (saw the turning of a neck) that one would think the entire cosmos had shifted.

In this instance it was not the turning of a neck, but the footfall of an ant that got Reaction readying her chains. The ant, and by extension the colony it belonged to, was entirely ordinary. Where the ant was, however, was entirely extraordinary. It scurried through its tube, past the wheel with the goat skulls, around the mouse cage, over the teddy bear, and between the two clockwork arms that rolled dice (which by all accounts were not there the night before). Gear whirred, gears ticked, and somewhere in the room-sized contraption a bell rung. With a click an arm swiveled into place, dipping a quill in inky before scribbling on the parchment bellow. A moment later Ponder Stibbins was running out of Hex's room, bolting for the Arc-chancellor’s office as fast as his legs would carry him.

"Are you awake?"

A voice drifted in through the darkness. That was never a good sign. Drifting voices always brought bad news, like a corpse washing ashore. He much preferred harsh, yelling voices to barge in through the darkness. At least with those he knew where he stood, usually several yards away from the voice and counting.

Yes I can, he thought, just watch me. I'm going to lie here and sleep forever. It isn't nearly as hard as everyone makes it out to be. The only time I'll ever need to get up is for... He stopped in his mental tracks after he came to the horrible realization that there was, in fact, one thing that he could not get while sleeping and even in the best of times he would be in no position to ask someone to bring them to him.

Slowly Rincewind opened his eyes, sat up, and took stock of his current situation. He was in a room covered in flesh, with a roof open to the storm above and only one door sealed by pulsating veins. At this point an amateur coward would be panicking. Rincewind, being a professional coward, bottled that panic and saved it for a better time.

"Good morning."

Rincewind spun on his heels to see not only a man encased in the mushy bits of a far larger creature, but an entire crowd milling about around him. There was a big gollem made of metal, an orc larger than any he'd ever seen, and several people with discouragingly large swords. All of them seemed on edge and, more importantly, none of them seemed pleased to be there. This was a particularly bad sign, as in Rincewind's experience if things started to go sour people generally blamed it on a wizard, and seeing how he was the only one in the room wearing a pointy hat he felt soon all the people on edge would be turning that edge on him.

"Do you remember? The reason why you are here. Where you came from. What happened."

Oh yes, Rincewind remembered that. It would take a great deal to make him forget.

The head faculty of the Unseen University crowded around Hex's display parchment. The thinking engine took up the better part of the room, leaving precious little space for the wizards and their beards to stand. “So what's all this about Hex casting a spell?” Arc-chancellor Ridcully asked, stroking his beard.

“Not casting,” Ponder Stibbons, the youngest member of the senior staff started, “catching. It seems as though Hex caught a very powerful spell mid-transition.”

“It caught something bad eh?” The Chair of Indefinite Studies asked. “Best send someone down to the infirmary to fetch something for it then. Is it the coughing sort or the sneezing sort?”

“Not that sort of spell, a magical kind, and a remarkably powerful one at that!” Stibbons said, pushing his glasses up his face.

“Exactly how powerful?” Ridcully said as he peered around the great machine. The ant colony that powered the thing seemed especially active today.

Stibbons looked around nervously. “We're not entirely sure, sir. You see, when Hex caught it all the thaumatic readers in the department exploded.”

“About that, you say Hex caught the spell?” Ridcully said. “Can it do that?”
“Remember how I said it can't think, sir?”
“Yes.”
“Well this is another thing it can't do.”

Ridcully pondered on this for a moment. The trouble with building things on a world where reality was stretched thin, in a place where the inhabitants actively stretched it a bit more just to see what would happen, is sometimes you're not building something new so much as filling in the space where something already was. “Well what sort of spell it is then?”

“From the best I can figure it has two parts. The first is a summon,” Ponder started.

“I wonder why summon is trying to summon one of us,” the Lecturer in Recent Runes wondered aloud.

“Perhaps they are in need of a tutor.” The Chair of Indefinite Studies suggested.

“Heavens forbid someone asking us to teach.” Ridcully said.

“The second half is a spell that will destroy the Disc.” It never ceased to amaze Stibbons how, in the face of mortal danger, wizards could argue over what kind of danger they were in, presumably until the danger got bored and went away.

“Well doesn't this sound like a job for the gods to be handling then?” The Chair asked.

“I would wager a spell strong enough to destroy the disc would be able to kill even them.” The Senior Wrangler chimed in.

“Why you could say they wouldn't have a prayer,” The Dead added.

“So how do you suppose a spell that can destroy the Disc would look like? A massive explosion?”

“It could be a very advanced disintegration spell. Quite handy those, especially when the laundry becomes too much of a chore.”

“I said 'wouldn't have a prayer,' you know, since they're gods and all.”

After nearly an hour of bickering Stibbons managed to get the wizards back on topic. “From what I can tell the spell is coming from some outer realm the likes of which we've never seen. It is safe to say it is likely some form of infernal plane.”

“They must have mean rocks there.” The Bursar said with a smile.

Ridcully slapped the former madman on the shoulder, “My boy, I believe you've found the solution to our problem.”

Rincewind was starting to believe now was, in fact, a perfect time to panic. Only two things were keeping him from frantically climbing the walls in hopes of making it to the ceiling before and edge could find him. First everyone present seemed far more interested in the man behind the squishy bits. Second, and more importantly, no one seemed to care about him yet, and in his vast experience panicking tended to draw only the worst kinds of attention, usually the kinds with very sharp edges.

Timid Prophet

Riku

User Image

Way to Dawn

" ✂ ¦ "To tell you the truth, Sora... I was jealous of you. I wished I could live life the way you do...just following my heart."

User ImageX-X-XUser ImageX-X-XUser Image

__

"I didn't want you to find me...

"Are you awake?"

At the moment Riku wanted to do anything but wake up. His body ached in a way he hadn’t known since his days trapped in the realm of darkness, and his limbs carried a weight that would make the young keyblade master feel more then a bit uncomfortable once his mind awoke a bit more. It was a weight that would make him feel uncomfortably vulnerable, yet for now it served as nothing more than an invitation to sleep more. To rest his weary limbs and sleep away the soreness.

It may have been the power behind the nagging voice, or perhaps the fact that his groggy mind had finally realized that he had no recognition of the person it belonged to, but either way aquamarine eyes finally fluttered open, and when they did they were greeted by a sight right out of a nightmare. And for a moment he believed it to just be that. Some horrible images his mind had conjured up in his last unconscious moment, but as his hands applied pressure to the ground to push himself up as quickly as possible, he realized that it was all to real. He had been laying on a ground made purely of human flesh. He was nearly ill as the ground sunk slightly under his hands, making a disgusting squishing sound as it did.

"Good morning."

The silver haired teen’s head turned in the direction of the voice, now fully awake and wanting to know who was responsible for him being here. Yet as his eyes landed on the figure encased in what seemed to be this room‘s - or he supposed creature’s- ribs he wished he hadn’t looked. His mind instantly went into a blur. How had he gotten here? Why was he here? What kind of awful hell hole was this place? His confused panic was only ended by the question that brought everything back .

"Do you remember?"

In an instant his stomach sunk and his heart seemed to stop beating in his chest because he did remember. He remembered staying late with Kairi and Sora on the little Island which had once served as their childhood escape. It had almost become a ritual at this point. They would arrive in their own time during the day, find each other, and hide away from the rest of the island for the rest of the day, only to return home once most were already comfortable in their beds. When they had been traveling worlds going home had been their goal, but it had only taken a few weeks to realize that they had gone through to much to be able to ever reach that goal. Even back on their Islands they weren’t really home, because all that was there were memories and people from lives they could never really return to. Lives they had lost one stormy night when he’d let the darkness in.

Now going over the most recent memories he couldn’t quite understand how things had gone wrong so quickly. Everything had been the same, just like every night before, until suddenly it wasn’t. He remembered the panic, trying to get to the boats, and then after seeing the ocean in such a rage trying to make it to the secret spot. To the place that held the door to their world. A wave of trembling ran through his body as he remembered seeing Sora fall from the cornor of his eye, and the sound of Kairi’s last scream came back to him like a punch in the gut. This couldn’t be happening. It just couldn’t.

"I am exactly who you think I am. The Maelstrom. This is my world. You are my playthings. You will play my game, or you will wither away and die, forever forsaking what is precious to you. Those are your only options. Eternal torment in death, knowing that you have given up, or being the gladiator to my Caesar. Take your time to decide. We both have plenty of it.”

This so called Maelstrom may have given them nothing more then a mock offer, since he seriously doubted anyone would just be willing to just die, dooming their world and everyone they loved in the poses, but that didn’t stop him from stopping for a moment to wrap his mind around what the other was saying. He would have to fight, and possibly even kill the others in the room, who for all he knew had done no other crime then get caught up in this twisted b*****d’s game like he did. Moving to his feet he took a moment to look the others in the room, noting appearances and weapons.

He took note of a woman with a sword, and her words put him on edge, because she obviously wasn’t under the impression that they’d just be fighting heartless or underlings. More then likely they would have to fight each other, if not now then later. Yet fighting at the moment was something he would try to avoid if possible. At least for the moment, since his limbs still held a weight that he didn’t quite understand. He did summon his keyblade though. He may not want a fight, but he wasn’t stupid enough to stay unarmed in a room with a woman apparently willing to ‘cut through all of them,’ if she had to. Next his gaze drifted to a grey skinned boy with horned and a redheaded man with a sword. Looking at them made Riku realize that it was best he was here instead of Sora. His cheery friend would have probably tried to make friends with people like that, and then if the time came he doubted he would have been able to fight them. Riku on the other hand was used to doing the dirty work.

The next two figures were so startlingly strange that he was amazed he hadn’t noticed them first. The first was a huge robot that he had to crane his neck to see, and the other was a ork, and just hearing the green creature speak gave him the peace that he could fight him without losing any sleep at night. The sound of the robot trying to speak some sense to the woman drew Riku’s attention back to them. When the heard the large robot’s reply to Maelstrom he shook his head and walked forward towards the others.

"I don’t think there’s much of a choice here big guy. He seems like the type to either get his way or blast your world into pebbles." He commented as he came to a stop, Way to Dawn held in his hand that mixed with his body language said that he was on guard but not ready to attack. "And why even bother with the pause? For you to bring us here you must already know that we'll accept your offer. You're game wouldn't be as fun other wise, right? He asked coldly, letting some of his anger at the situation, and the one who had brought it about, come out in his voice. He could hear someone ask about the rules of this game and he forced himself to remain as calm as possible so he could listen with a clear mind. He may not want to, but he'd do whatever it took to win and save everything he cared about.

...not like this."

__

User ImageX-X-XUser ImageX-X-XUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out