Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

I'm looking for more laxed partners. Now I'm not saying I want one liners, but I also don't want to have a required amount to post. I find myself more put off when I feel like I have to put out a certain amount of words to please my partner. This is supposed to be fun, not feel like a chore.

When it comes to me, if you really care to know just ask. I do like chatting. Keeps me entertained and more inclined to reply to you.

Friendly Lunatic

Rules/Guidelines

There won't be too many.

1. Grammar and Spelling I'm not looking for perfection. All I ask is that you don't give me run ons and try to spell things right. And no text talk please.
    2. Genders and pairing I'm fine with playing either, and I expect you to be just as open. I find myself more turned off when someone comes to me and says, 'I only play females'. There are times I'd prefer to play a male, but I like having the choice open. I much prefer hetero pairings, but may be swayed to do M//. Oh, and I do enjoy playing more than one character at a time.
    3. Limits My limits are few and far between. Blood and gore is okay, so is swearing, but please for all that is good in this world, do NOT ask me to play in your smut-based fantasies.
    4. Length I'm good with whatever it takes to keep the story moving along. Give me something to work with, and I'll return the favor.
    5. Ideas Share with me I'll share with you. This should be a two way street. I love collaborating. I feel like it helps me get to know my partners, and it makes it so both of us feel comfortable moving the roleplay in different directions. Give me something more than I want fantasy.
    6. Medium I prefer to stay on site. I'll do PMs or threads.
    7. Pictures I do pictures or descriptions, and pictures could be real or digital. But don't expect anything super pretty from me when it comes to formatting.

Friendly Lunatic

Current Cravings: Twisted Fairy tale, The Postal Service - Clark Gable; Mistaken Identity; Summer Romance; Masquerade

Ideas & Pairings

I'm Not Imaginary!:
    Character A dies, or goes into a coma, and 'wakes' in Character B's room, being asked to play. Character A soon finds that they've somehow become Character B's imaginary friend.

Hunting the Wolf:
    Can also be single or doubling. This idea is based on two of my characters who are gypsy twins (male and female). The group of gypsies that they travel with are not your everyday, run of the mill gypsies, they're also werewolf hunters. One day while they're out on a hunt they get attacked and the brother gets scratched. He tells his sister, but they decide not to mention it and just keep an eye on him. The other two characters could be a number of people, fellow gypsies, werewolves, other hunters, local bystanders.

Thief of Royal Proportions:
    A princess/prince (maybe two), or something of high standard. For their birthday, or something big. Maybe one, is to be married and this is supposed to be a celebration in anticipation of that. This can be figured later. Anyhow, their father invites a circus to come and perform for the event, wanting to celebrate it in the biggest way possible. Well it just so happens that these circus performers are more then just performers, they're thieves. What better then to be able to steal from not just one royal, but multiples (seeing as how they'll all be there to enjoy the festivities.)

Not Who You Think:
    She's a girl that has everything going for her; hefty scholarships to the performing arts school of her choice, a decent GPA - minus her ghastly math scores - and the perfect boyfriend. Senior year is everything to her, and for her final project she decides to come up with a play to perform for the teachers, parents, and students at the end of the year. There's just one problem; the group of boys she's forced to use for her stage crew.

He is the leader of said group, a tough and crude kid that doesn't seem to care at all about anyone other than himself and his friends. After getting caught vandalizing the school, he's forced into becoming part of her stage crew as part of his community service. The first day of rehearsal goes less than smoothly and leaves her wishing she was strong enough to do something about the pests.

At home, she goes online and logs on to her favorite chatroom site so she can talk to him, the mysterious guy that she's been chatting with for the past few weeks. She knows practically everything about him except for his name and where he lives and that's the way it should be, right? Something's different about tonight, though. Her unidentified friend says something about going out with his friends to a nearby fast food restaurant. After a few awkward lines of conversation, she finally agrees to come along and meet up with him.

There's just one problem; he doesn't know she's a girl.

Instead of ditching like a pansy, she decides to grow a pair of coconuts (not literally, of course), dress up in her brother's garb. Imagine her surprise when she gets to the restaurant and finds none other than the leader of that horrible group of hooligans at her school sitting there. At first she's upset that her perfect friend really isn't as perfect as she thought he was, and yet she still goes in and stays with him and his cronies for the rest of the night. And the night after that. And the night after that. As the days wear on she realizes that there's more to him than meets the eye. How long will she be able to keep up her double life? A story of an unlikely friendship.

Back of a Cop Car:
    This is an idea that still needs to be ironed out. I'm thinking one is a bit of a trouble maker, and the other is very innocent maybe even the sheriff's kid. The good kid could end up in the wrong place at the wrong time while trouble maker is in the midst of some kind of mischief. They could get caught or trouble maker could get them away so they don't get caught.

Double Take:
    They were THE It Couple, with a perfect life together. They'd been together for quite some time, and were planning to get married. Then disaster stuck. He passed away (could be an accident, sickness, or anything really).
    It's been a few months since his death and she's trying to get back into life, when she suddenly sees HIM. He looks a little different, but its just minor differences, like his hair and facial hair, but other than that there's no way it couldn't be HIM. Turns out it's not actually him, but his twin brother, who may look just like him, but is nothing like him. Still, she finds herself drawn to him. The question is, is it because of who he is, or because of who he reminds her of?

What Are You Hiding?:
    Character A and Character B have been online friends for years, however they’ve always been separated by distance. Character A suddenly tells Character B that they’re going to be going to be coming to their town on a trip and they want to meet up.
    Character B panics because they’ve been keeping a big secret from Character A all these years. Can they hide it? Will their friendship survive the reveal?

Falling to Pieces:
    HE was engaged to the girl of his dreams, finishing up his final year of residency at the local hospital and things were just seeming all too perfect. His best friend was flying in to be his best WOman. Something happens, and the two get into a fight , SHE's late to the rehersal dinner, and HE's pissed off about it. Unfortunately, HE's on call and heads out, asking that they go on and continue with the rehersal. SHE shows up in the middle of it, and hears that this is all fake (for one reason or another, this needs to be smoothed out). SHE tries to tell Him, but HE doesn't believe her. Eventually HE learns the truth. On top of the marriage being a sham, he can't find work for after his residancy. Now it seems as though HIS perfect life if falling apart. SHE sticks around to try and help HIM back on his feet. HE could begin to develop feelings for HER, but might it be out of desperation? SHE could have always had a thing for HIM, but always feared being rejected and ruining their friendship.

{NEW} Wings of Gold:
    Fae are being hunted for their wings, which humans have learned have special healing abilities. It all started as a hopeful myth, but soon was realized to be true. The number of Fae have been slowly decreasing, and the price of their wings has increased incredibly. ((This is just a general plot and has quiet a few ways it can go.))

Characters
All can be altered to work/fit better into a story.

GIRLS

Name: Elizabeth Adelaide Frost
      Nickname: Betty
      Personality: Betty's quite the snob (old habits are hard to break), and she really doesn't see it in herself. She really is smart but its not always acknowledged, so she figures why bring it up.
      Bio: One thing that most everyone knows is the fact that she comes from a very beautiful family. Her father, Ryan, was a theatre actor; his passion was for the stage. When he was younger he’d been offered a role in a major motion picture, but he turned it down. He always said film wasn’t as personal as the stage, and he loved having a personal connection with his audience. Her mother, Adelaide or Addie, was a model in Europe. She posed on the cover of a number of Europe’s top magazines, and did a number of advertisements. Adelaide was positive that her daughter was going to be a gorgeous child and she always liked the term of a Betty being a total hottie; the reason she named her child Elizabeth.
      Her life seems great, but that’s only when you’re watching the Frosts out on the streets or anywhere other then their home. Ryan and Adelaide never agree on anything anymore, and are constantly at one another's throats about everything. The two actually don’t even sleep in the same room anymore. It bothers Betty, but she doesn't complain, at least not out loud, she has no right to. She has everything, when most don't even have half of what she does.

Name: Antonia Estrella Moreno
      Nickname: Toni
      Personality: Toni has an attitude and, as her father use to tell her all the time, “An anger issue.” she's rather self conscious, and she tries not to ever really focus on herself physically, that way she doesn’t have to look at her own down falls so much. Despite the anger issues and self consciousness, she can be a pretty nice person. She's very loyal to those she cares about.
      Bio: Toni grew up with her father, and brother. Her mom left when she was only five, having decided that she wanted to go off with her boss, who promised her a life of riches. They didn’t hear much from her after that. They did however get the occasional Christmas and birthday card.
      Her dad worked extra hard at a grocery store as a manager, and many times worked nights just to be able to pay rent and put food on the table. It was her older brother, Diego that tried to take care of the house whenever their father was at work. But as they got older, Diego got a little more rebellious. When she hit her teens, she was the one who took care of the family, cleaning, cooking, and making sure everything was in working order.
      When she was around fourteen her father remarried a woman named Hannah, and they moved into her house. Hannah had two sons who were older then Toni, and a daughter around her age, and none of them got along to great. Diego and Hannah didn’t get along very well at all, so Diego decided to move out. Toni had to try to deal with her new family alone, but things only seemed to get worse. Once she turned seventeen she decided she needed to try to get away, and hoped her father would support her. It wasn’t easy on any of them, and her father ended up giving her an ultimatum; either she lived with her family (him and his new wife and kids), or she had no family at all. Toni's father didn’t take well to rejection after her mother left them, and this was proof of it.

Name: Leena Elaine DiMaggio
      Personality: Leena's not very smart. I take that back, she's very smart, book-smart, her common sense isn't always the best. She's sweet, but has her viciously cruel moments too, so don't mess with her on a bad day.
      Bio: Leena grew up in the shadows of her older sister who was always the top of her class, the prettiest, and just that girl that everyone wanted to be around. Of course Leena's parents expected her to be just like her older sister Jasmin. Despite the pressure to be just as good as Jasmin, she was actually very close to the girl, and loved spending time with her.
      Freshman and Sophomore year were the worst to deal with because Jasmin was only two years older than her and so she had to hear at least twenty times a day, "Hey! You're Jasmin's little sister." It was a bit exciting to have Jasmin graduate and leave for prestige school of Yale. The only problem is having to also get into a school of such excellence.
      Leena has a hidden passion for the theatre, but has no heart to tell that to her parents who only want her to become something great that will provide well for her in the long run.

Name: Skye Aurelia Vladimirescu
      Personality: Quiet and very smart. At night, she's a whole different person, very outgoing and carefree.
      Bio: About three years ago her family moved to the states from Romania. They found Skye was a year ahead in her studies, so they moved her up a grade. They made the move because of another family, the Petran family. Skye's parents hoped that maybe just maybe she would actually fall for the Petran's son, though she can't stand the guy. They'd been hopeful that over the years she would grow to like him. As much as she doesn't like it, that's a problem. It's been tradition in the Vladimirescu family for centuries, that by their eighteenth/twenty-first birthday they were to find their mate for life, and no mate would result in the end of her life. What make things difficult is that most guys are not only difficult to connect with, but a majority of them are human. No, Skye is not human. She comes from a long line of vampires, and it's not always easy to pretend to be human. Humans aren't so accepting of her kind.

GUYS

Name: Jacob Ethan Arlington
      Nickname: Jake
      Personality: Jake's personality is kind of all over the place. He's a bit bi-polar, happy one minute, and furious the next. For the most part he really does enjoy being around people, there are just times that he seems to hate everything and everyone around him.
      Bio: Jake grew up in a house full of guys, and all of them have a tendency to pick fights with one another, but he didn't mind a second of it, it made things easy when he needed to get out some of his aggression. There a total of four guys in the house, his father, his two older brothers, and himself. That's probably the only thing that he'll tell more then one person.
      Oh... Did I mention that Jake's a compulsive liar?

Name: Nathan Thomas McAllister
      Age: Preferably between 18 - 23, but I'm willing to change it if needed.
      Personality: Nathan's quite the snob, but still somewhat of a gentleman. It's harder for him to act like a gentleman around people who are under his social standing.
      Bio: Nathan grew up in a very wealthy family, with his mother the owner of a large perfume company, and his father a plastic surgeon. He's the baby of his family, and grew up in the shadow of his older brother Anthony, who was following in his father's footsteps to become a doctor. Nathan knew he could never live up to his family's expectations, so he simply drifted by on everyone else's coattails. He really has no dreams or aspirations, other then to get into the newest and hottest clubs.

Name: Diego Moreno
      Personality: Diego’s lazy, and really doesn’t do much other then working occasionally, and getting high with his roommates. Deep down, he really does have a heart of gold; it's just buried under a lot of smoke.
      Bio: Growing up it had been him, his little sister Toni, and their father. His mom left when he was nine, having decided that she wanted to go off with her boss, who promised her a life of riches. They didn’t hear much from her after that. They did however get the occasional Christmas and birthday card.
      His dad worked extra hard at a grocery store as a manager, and many times worked nights just to be able to pay rent and put food on the table. It was him that tried to take care of the house whenever their father was at work. But as they got older, Diego got a little more rebellious. It soon became his little sister who took care of the family; cleaning, cooking, and making sure everything was in working order.
      When he was around eighteen his father remarried a woman named Hannah, and they moved into her house. Hannah had two sons one a year older and the other a year younger then Diego, and a daughter around Toni's age, and none of them got along to great. Diego and Hannah didn’t get along very well at all, so Diego decided to move out. The woman hated him, and that was fine because he wasn't so fond of her or her bratty kids either. His moving away had cut off time from seeing his sister, but that all changed when she left home too. Diego let her move in with him, it was better to split the rent four ways instead of just three. The way he sees it, it’s been great with his sister around, because he doesn’t have to worry about cleaning and she takes care of the bills. He’d never say it to Toni, but he’s glad that their dad more or less disowned her.

Antonia and Diego Moreno can be used separately, but I would really love to be able to build the two up together.

Name: Flynn Alexander Leonard
      Personality: Rich and athletic, sometimes a little snobby. Has a bit of a temper, but knows how to handle it
      Bio: Flynn grew up in a very privileged life. His father runs his own physical therapy company, his mother was a doctor in the emergency room, and his oldest brother is in med school to become a cardiologist. Luckily his older sister broke the mold of working in the medical field. Become a doctor isn't exactly one of Flynn's goals in life. In fact, it's far from it. He has a hard time focusing when it comes to school work. The only real focus he has is in the ring. He started boxing when he was fourteen. It was something his mother encouraged when he got kicked out of private school for fighting. She figured it would be a good way to release his anger. She was right. Ever since then he spends most of his free time in the gym either jumping rope or hitting the speed bag. Well, that's excluding the weekends that are spend at parties.

Name: Enoch Masterson
      Personality: Quiet, and closed off. Though he may see cold because of his silence, he's actually got a heart of gold (pun not intended).
      Bio: A man who was not only a doctor but an engineer had been working on creating mechanical organs. When Enoch was young, he got very ill, and nearly died. This was the doctor's chance to try out his invention, thanks to the desperate mother who didn't want to loose her only child. The heart that was placed into the boy's body was still a work in progress, but it ended up being enough to help the boy survive. Every six months, the boy was to return to the doctor to make sure the heart was ticking properly. It had the basic properties of a wind up watch, and had to be rewound every so often to continue working properly. Around the age of sixteen the doctor passed, unfortunately before he could finish his newest model that wouldn't require being rewound. The good thing, Enoch knew how to do it, he'd watched the doctor do it many times. The problem, he has to keep his calm at all times for fear of stressing the wind up heart.

Pairings

Popular x Outcast
Bookworm x Jock
Rich x Poor
Bad Boy/Girl x Goodie Two-Shoes
Best friend x Best friend's boyfriend/girlfriend
Best friend x Best friend's sister/brother
Exchange student x Host family son/daughter
Imaginary Friend x Real Person
Abused x Abuser's friend
Druggie x Friend
Druggie x Non-druggie
Dreamer x Dream person
Person with Mental Disorder x Average Person or Friend
Thief x Victim/friend
Supernatural being x Human
Shifter x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Supernatural being x Hunter
Werewolf x Human
Pirate x Rival Pirate
Pirate x Thief
Mistaken Identity
Love Triangles
Fairytale-esque
Disney
Circus themed
Gender Bending
Summer romance
Runaway
Childhood friends
School for the "Gifted"

Bold are the roles I'd prefer to play, but I can be swayed otherwise.
Those are a couple of my ideas and pairings. Don't like them? Suggest something else. Have another pairing in mind? Tell it to me.
Oh, and sometimes its fun to combine things.

Songs

Lee Brice - Sirens
Dierks Bentley - Say You Do
The Postal Service - Clark Gable
Sam Tsui & Casey Breves - Thinking Out Loud/I'm Not the Only One
Brett Young - Mercy

Scenes
These will more than likely be based off dreams. So they'll likely need work.

Brother's Friend - Brother's been away for one reason or another, and had finally returned home. I think it was an accident, but this can be changed. Sister and brother are very close, perhaps twins. One of the nights after his return, she sneaks into his room to snuggle and sleep next to him like they used to. What she doesn't realize is that her brother's friend came over.
Friend is fast asleep when he feels someone move to lay next to him. His first thought is that it's brother, but then he feels the person wrap their arms around him. Slowly, he glanced over to catch sight of who it is, and that's when he sees its sister. He doesn't say anything, and just lets her stay there holding him.

Scenes
↦It's Christmas / their birthday / some kind of holiday and Character A is totally alone. They make the cliche mistake of texting their ex only to realise they've changed their number when a complete stranger responds instead. (This idea I LOVE! It chance meeting without the actual meeting. I love it!)

↦Character A is constantly turning up at the hospital with sprains / bruises / wounds that need stitching. Character B is the doctor who is determined to find out what is going on. (There's a few ways to go with this, and It could be lots of fun.)

↦Character A lives a reasonably quiet life on a farm / a secluded house by the woods etc. One morning after heavy rain / snow they discover animal prints in the mud / snow leading up to their barn. What they find though is no animal. (Gotta love a little supernatural thrown into the natural.)

Friendly Lunatic

Starter Posts:
I'd love to play off any of these. We can discuss, or just jump right in.

Kaitlyn Elisabeth Bell: sixteen year old who's about to be put into foster care. There's a few ways to go about this. She can run, or characters can meet in a home.

From inside the small house, yelling could be heard followed by the sounds of things shattering and banging. From the back door, a petite redhead tumbled out, slamming the door behind her. She could still her her father yelling, and she knew she needed to get away before he realized she stepped out of the house. Heading off down the alleyway, she walked a few blocks before hopping a fence and making her way to another door. After knocking she only waited a second before she started knocking again. Finally the door opened up and a young man in his early twenties, with knotty brown curls sitting atop his head opened the door.

"Again Kat?" The question was asked because of Katlin's appearance. There was was scratch under her left green eyes, and she looked slightly panicked.

"Can I come in Tommy?" The second she got the head nod, she stepped inside and straight for the kitchen. Pulling a beer from the fridge, she cracked it open, and turned just as Tommy walked into the kitchen. She took a swig before saying,"Look, I'm a little wound up... You got something I can take?" She had her own stash of things, but all that was back home, and she wasn't going back there just yet.

Tommy disappeared from sight, then came back moments later, he took a seat and patted the seat beside him for her to join him. ”I already have a needle prepped. I'd just prepped it when you showed up. Seems like you can use this more then I can though.” He took her arm, and tied it off, then slipped the needle into her vein. He heard her wince, but then she let out a heavy sigh as the liquid flowed through her veins.

Katlin seemed to melt into her seat. This was in no way the first time she'd done this. The habit was picked up one night when she left home after one of the many fits father threw. She was walking in the rain when Tommy caught sight of her. At first she only came to him for a place to get away, but then he was introduced to a few of his different releases. It started with a joint, then pills, then on to heroin. She didn't use it all the time. Her main outlet were the pills, but there were some nights that a shot of heroin was just what she need. It was the best escape she had from her father and the pain he caused.

--A few days later--

Getting home from school, she saw there was an unknown car parked in front of her house, and right in front of that a cop car. Katlin suddenly grew very nervous, unsure of what was going on. She found that one of the neighbors, a new neighbor, called the cops that morning when her father was yelling at her over the fact she was so loud getting ready, that she could wake the dead. She'd managed to get out of the house unscathed, but he was still yelling his head off as she walked away. The unknown car belonged to a social worker, who was waiting for Katlin to get home. They allowed her to grab some of her things, and told her they would be taking her away from her father and his abuse.

Eliana Maureen Duvall: early twenties, maybe a college student.

The cool night was more than welcoming, and the light snow looked so pretty with the night sky as it's backdrop. All seemed so peaceful in the world. A good majority of people would agree with that statement. Charles Schneider, would not be among that majority. At the moment Charles was tied up, blindfolded, and completely unaware of what exactly was going on. It was obvious by his breathing and excessive sweating that he was panicked. Though he'd wanted to scream he knew it was no use with the gag in his mouth, of course he had been trying the entire first twenty minutes that he woke up. In all honesty, he really wasn't sure how long he'd been here, or if anyone knew he was missing, but he sure hoped someone would find him soon.

The sound of a door opening brought a glimmer of hope to Charles, and he tried to call out to get some attention. He could hear footsteps coming closer to him. They were light steps, and it was only one pair of feet, which told him it was only one person. That glimmer of hope started to die down with this realization. One person meant that it wasn't the cops, and he couldn't imagine who it was that was coming towards him, but his fear was definitely building up to the point he would swear the other person could hear his heartbeat.

When the blindfold was finally pulled away from his eyes, he found himself a bit shocked to see a petite blonde standing before him with a rather cold glare. ”You don't remember me? Oh come on. It hasn't been that long. Though I suppose at sixteen I was still a bit in that awkward growing up phase.” The man's eyes grew wide as he slowly recalled those steely eyes that were baring into him. A large grin overtook her lips as she saw his realization, ”Oh, you do remember me.” The smile vanished and a hard look took its place, ”Good. Because this face,” she leaned in closer to him with her eyes locked on his, ”is gonna be the last one you see.”

Pulling out a large knife, she played with it, twirling it around in her hands for a moment. The first wound she inflected was a minor cut, just so he could feel the pain. The cry of pain he gave off brought a small smirk to her lips. ”You know why I'm doing this don't you?” The guilt in his eyes told her that he had no question about it, and she'd seen it before on the other men she'd killed. ”It's not something you forget is it? The lives you take never are easy to push away. But yours... After this I'll walk away and forget you ever existed.” That was the last thing she said before she stabbed the knife into the man's chest, twisted it, and watched as his life slowly wasted away. It was liberating.

A few hours later Elianna was on her way home, her coat pulled up tightly around her neck and chest. It seemed as though the night got colder as it got later. A contemplative look came to her face, and she soon stuffed her hand into her pocket and pulled out her phone.

Rowan Mia Hunter:

It wasn't the sound of an alarm that woke the blonde from her slumber, no it was the bright light from light above her head that pulled her awake. It was incredibly early, the sun not even peeking over the horizon yet. Groaning, the soon-to-be eighteen year old pulled the cover tightly over her head only to get it yanked away from her body. "Miss Hunter, your mother insisted you wake up. Her and your father need to speak to you. They say it's very important. Oh and they don't plan on waiting very patiently, your father has a flight to catch to London in an hour." The voice belonged to that of her long time nanny and maid, Sarah. The woman took more part in her life than her own parents, and could probably tell more of the young girl than anyone, including those she called her friends.

Knowing that she had no other choice, Rowan pulled herself from her bed and slowly made her way to her father's study, where Sarah said the two were waiting for her. The sun was no where near rising, but it was apparently the only time that both of her parents could be there to talk to her. Mr. Hunter was the CEO to a large technology company, and her mother worked as an editor to a well known magazine company. The two were constantly traveling for work. They actually never planned on children, Rowan had turned out to be a surprise, and after her they took extra precautions to keep from having any more. Being the only child to a wealthy family, she was used to getting what she wanted, whenever she wanted it.

Though a part of her felt like she should be worried about what her parents wanted to talk to her about at four o'clock in the morning, she put herself at ease by telling herself they only wanted to say goodbye to her. Her father was leaving for London for almost a month, and her mother was leaving to Paris for the week. Had she been a little more awake, and a lot more clever, she likely would have seen this was no pleasant meeting, but rather something full of bad news.

With a yawn she walked in, then gave her parents a lazy smile. ”Mornin'.” As pleasant as she tried to be with her messy hair, and cute half-asleep smile, her parents seemed anything but pleased.

”Sit down, Rowan.” It was her father who addressed her with a very somber look on his face as he motioned to the chair in across from them. He waited only until she sat down before he continued on, ”We got a call from a few of your teachers yesterday.”

There was a small voice within her that told her this actually was important, but she couldn't help but smile when he said her teachers called him. ”That's good. It's always nice to know that they like to check in on their students.”

”This is not amusing Rowan,” her mother snapped at her, pulling any sleepiness away from her. ”We were told that you're failing three of your classes. If you don't pass them, you're not graduating this year. And if you do-”

”What your mother is trying to say,” her father was quick to interject. He truly did have a soft spot for his one and only child, though the girl did frustrate him at times. Now being one of them. ”Is that you need to get your grades up. We realize this is becoming a normal occurrence with you. You don't seem to care about how your grades are. We've tried time and time again to convince you to bring your grades up, but nothing seems to work.” Letting out a sigh, he lowered his eyes. It was obvious that what he was going to say next wasn't easy for him. ”We decided that if you don't graduate... We won't be helping you.”

A look of confusion came to her face. It was more than obvious that she had no idea what they were talking about. They were trying to tell her to get her grades up, but it really wasn't the first time they'd told her this. She just couldn't get what the bribe was this time.

Mrs. Hunter let out an aggravated groan and shook her head, ”You don't graduate, we're kicking you out of the house, taking away your phone, and canceling all of your credit cards. You're be on your own.” The woman knew that the only way to make things clear for Rowan would be to spell them out for her, though she probably didn't need to do it quite the way she had.

Shock now plastered over Rowan's face as she looked between her parents. She was waiting for one of them to tell her they were only joking, that they were in no way serious whatsoever. When she heard nothing, she felt fear begin settling in. All she could bring herself to do was nod. Then she watched her mother get up and walk out. Looking back to her father, she saw him walk to her, and stop just before her. ”I love you, Rowan... But I know you can do better than this... Your teachers said you still have the chance to pick your grades up enough to graduate. Push yourself. Do it.” Feeling her father's lips hit her forehead, her eyes watered, but she didn't look up at him. Instead she just listened to him walk away.

- - - - - -

Pulling up school in her brand new BMW, she was greeted almost instantly by her 'closest' friends. There wasn't really anyone she could call a true friend, but they were people who kept her company, and she didn't mind having them around, so she called them friends. Though she thought of asking them what she should do about the ultimatum her parents had laid on her, she knew it would be a waste. The only thing she could think of, was the fact that she had to find a way to pass her classes.

Jax Tobias Xenos:

Pulling out a handgun, the young looking, raven haired male, took it apart, cleaned it, and loaded it before slipping it behind his back. No more than two weeks ago he'd turned down a major deal with a man by the name of Hugh Lakewood. People didn't say no to Hugh Lakewood and walk away unscathed. Jax may have looked innocent and young, but he knew those he could mess with and those he shouldn't. Of course he knew that Hugh was among those that he shouldn't, but he did have his morals. Hugh was not a good man, and Jax was well aware that if he sold any arms or ammunition to the man it would end up resulting in too many innocent deaths. There were a number of lives that were lost because of his line of work, but it normally didn't bother him. It was when innocent people died that he was bothered. In many ways the Twenty-three year old was still so young, though he did work to be very professional.

At the moment, Jax was preparing to meet with another man about selling him some ammunition. It would be a quick job, nothing huge or complicated, and that was good because he was starting to run short on money. Getting out, he made his way to his car, which was an old, rather beat up looking car, but it ran great. Normally, he was well of money wise, but buying a flashy car just didn't seem like a very clever idea in his mind. People would expect an arms dealer to own a nice car, and home. At least a good dealer would, and Jax was a good dealer. It just made him look less suspicious if he was driving around in an old car. Besides that he fixed it up so he had a number of hidden compartments within the vehicle so he could hide his guns and ammo, just in case he ever got pulled over.

Pulling into the lot of the abandoned building, he waited for his customer to show up. He really did hope it would go quick, because he was starving. ”I could really go for some pizza,” he mumbled to himself, his stomach growling at the mention of food. Looking around, he hoped that the guy would hurry up already.

Emery Marcus McKay:

There was about twenty minutes before school was supposed to start, and Emery was running late. Just waking up, he had five minutes to get ready and get out of the house if he wanted to get to school on time. Today was the only day he cared to show up on time. It was the first day of senior year. The last thing he wanted was to make a bad impression the first day on any of his teachers. Besides, he was supposed to meet Yvette before class. He'd been dating Yvette for about six months. She was cute, and like him, well known, but he was beginning to think things were quickly falling apart between them.

Pulling on a pair of jeans and a plane black t-shirt, he quickly ran his fingers through his hair, and ran into the bathroom to wash up. On his way out, he slipped his shoes on and grabbed his backpack. “Eat something Emery!” He turned just in time to catch an apple that was being tossed to him by his mother, then the bottle of water that followed, ”Thanks Ma.”

His car pulled into the parking lot with seven minutes to spare. ”Record timing,” he muttered to himself as he got out. The smile on his lips faded as he saw an angry Yvette coming his way. “We were supposed to meet here twenty minutes ago. Remember.” Walking up to him, she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the campus. He knew the only reason she was dating him was to help boost her popularity, and this was a reminder of that.

Everyone knew Emery. He played Football, so he knew all the jocks. He was part of student council, so he knew all the preps. His grades were impeccable, so the nerds liked him. Played drums, so all the band geeks spoke to him. Hell, there was barely anyone who didn't know and like Emery. He knew how to get along with just about everyone. That didn't mean he didn't have a few enemies here and there, but who didn't?

”Sorry babe. Hey I know I was gonna walk you to class, but I gotta go talk to Coach. I'll catch you at lunch?” It was easy to see she was angry, but he kind of didn't care. Placing a quick kiss to her cheek, he took off to the gym.

His little meeting with the coach lasted past the bell, and when he finally left, he had to run to get to his first class and make it in before the tardy bell.

Friendly Lunatic

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Free bumps QAQ

Magic Kitten

Luvly1

Are you still looking for rps?

Friendly Lunatic

Angelically_Evil

Always looking. C=

Magic Kitten

Luvly1

Oh good! I've been craving rps.

I was interested in your gender bender Disney high rp. I'm also interested in an Angel/Vampire plot (or, one I have is a Fairy/Vampire plot).

Friendly Lunatic

Angelically_Evil
Luvly1

I was interested in your gender bender Disney high rp. I'm also interested in an Angel/Vampire plot (or, one I have is a Fairy/Vampire plot).

I'd be open for just about anything. When it comes to Disney High, I've been really craving that one, but I'm always up for a good vampire rp.

Magic Kitten

Luvly1
Angelically_Evil
Luvly1

I'd be open for just about anything. When it comes to Disney High, I've been really craving that one, but I'm always up for a good vampire rp.

I'm kind of obsessed with gender bends right now, so let's do the Disney high rp with gender bends xP

Friendly Lunatic

Angelically_Evil

I'm kind of obsessed with gender bends right now, so let's do the Disney high rp with gender bends xP

I'm down with this.
Anything specific you might be seeing for this? Characters, plots, etc.

Magic Kitten

Luvly1
Angelically_Evil

I'm down with this.
Anything specific you might be seeing for this? Characters, plots, etc.

Umm... Not really. I was just thinking we should stray from the usual pairings. Like, no beauty/beast. No Peter/Wendy. (I mean, unless you want). And I was thinking one of us should play a bad guy.... Just saying...)

Friendly Lunatic

Angelically_Evil
Umm... Not really. I was just thinking we should stray from the usual pairings. Like, no beauty/beast. No Peter/Wendy. (I mean, unless you want). And I was thinking one of us should play a bad guy.... Just saying...)

I like the sound of that. Leaves it open to have our own story.
As for a bad guy... Of course. Gotta add a little drama. I love multiple characters.
Do you have any characters you want to play? I don't want to steal any from you.

Magic Kitten

Luvly1
Angelically_Evil

I like the sound of that. Leaves it open to have our own story.
As for a bad guy... Of course. Gotta add a little drama. I love multiple characters.
Do you have any characters you want to play? I don't want to steal any from you.

How many characters (each) should we have? My max is 6 so far.

EDIT: Before we decide characters, I just thought it would be best to decide how many we are having :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff