Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite time period?

Ancient: the mystery, the gods, the fables 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 15 ]
Medieval: the lords, the peasants, the knights 0.05 5.0% [ 7 ]
Renaissance: the exploration, the rebirth, the questioning 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 5 ]
Baroque: the opulence, the grandeur, the revolutions 0.05 5.0% [ 7 ]
Victorian: the etiquette, the repression, the imperialism 0.078571428571429 7.9% [ 11 ]
Non-Western: African, Asian, Pre-Columbian 0.042857142857143 4.3% [ 6 ]
Modern: the present, the here, the now 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 25 ]
Near Future: the apocalypse, the zombies, the invasions 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 8 ]
Far Future: the aliens, the space travel, the robots 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 20 ]
Fantasy: the wizards, the magic, the creatures 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab █▐ : ` LADIES & GENTLEMEN

You've been invited to Dryad's Circus, a Literate to Advanced Literate
                                              One on One or Group
                                              role-playing haven for those who like RP's of the historical genre.
                                              Especially for those who realize that there are more time periods than just Medieval and Victorian.

However, if you're not one of these do not be dissuaded so quickly.

I also love fantasy and sci-fi rp's,
                                              and depending on the genre I will even do modern and some fandoms!
                                              I am also even open to group rps.

So, if you're ready to go, then lets start the show!

*FULL SCREEN, this thread in order for it not to look broken

*「STATUS Open & Looking !! FIVE new PLOTS !! Not looking for anything futuristic, and nothing modern at the moment.

*「HISTORIAL FACT OF THE WEEK: Peter the Great executed his wife’s lover, then forced her to keep her lover’s head in a jar of alcohol in her bedroom. ( x )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

layout done by Fanalis
                                              coding done by anuhh

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image

❜ :《COME ONE, COME ALL!
                                                                        I'm desert dryad. You can call me desert or dryad or any variation of it.
                                                                        ━ I have been role playing since 2004.
                                                                        ━ I am in my 20s.
                                                                        ━ I graduated with a B.A. in History.
                                                                        ━ Don't worry folks, I'm not a history nazi.
                                                                        ━ I also have a Law Degree.

━ My favorite period of history changes sporadically.
                                                                        ━ Video games are also another love.
                                                                        ━ RPING is a must for me.
                                                                        ━ I have a slight obsession over Lord of the Rings.
                                                                        ━ I write in Elvish.

━ I'm most definitely a night owl.
                                                                        ━ I love to write.
                                                                        ━ Ask what I'm reading right now! Because I'm always reading.
                                                                        ━ I live in the USA, Central Time. Good to know, huh?

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image

▌⋮❜ WRITING

• I am a literate to advanced-lit RPer.
                                                                    • I can write anywhere from 600-3000 words, give or take.
                                                                    • Usually, my dialogue posts are much shorter than scene setting posts.
                                                                    • Samples are here.
                                                                    • Let us both write in third person, past tense, please.
                                                                    • I want a long-term RP.

▌⋮❜ PAIRINGS

• Hetero only.
                                                                    • My main character will be female.
                                                                    • While this is not required, I really do like older male characters. So do not be afraid to have your character be in his late twenties, thirties or forties. I'll even do fifties on certain circumstances.
                                                                    • I want to say a few words on the differences between DOUBLING and playing MULTIPLE CHARACTERS. They are different things. I'm not going to play a man for you, just because you think it's "fair." No, RP is supposed to be about mutual enjoyment. Quite honestly, I will drop the RP because I generally get bored with playing men. It's not to say I'm not good at it. I am. I just don't want to do it.

However, I will play multiple characters of either gender
                                                                      Example: a villain, a "sidekick", some friends, parents, a jealous wife or boyfriend.

▌⋮❜ GENRES

• Not all of my RP's are historical, so feel free to suggest rps of almost any type.
                                                                    • Do not be afraid to suggest historical RPs c:. I don't bite, and I'm no history Nazi.
                                                                    • EVEN more in settings, I have historical blurbs for memory refreshers c:
                                                                    • I do like romance, but I don't want to force it.
                                                                    • Even more, no insta-mance.

▌⋮❜ POSTS

• You can have pretty posts or plain posts, doesn't matter.
                                                                    • I primarily RP on Gaia Threads, but I will accept e-mail and Gaia PM's..
                                                                      I am most partial to threads though.
                                                                    • My posting pace is very varied. Usually, I'll give out a post once or twice a week.

▌⋮❜ ME

• If you have any questions about the time period of the rp, let me know! i'd be happy to explain.
                                                                    • I do have the prerogative to not accept your request.
                                                                    • If i am not into our RP, i will give you the courtesy and let you know.
                                                                      I will never disappear on you without an explanation.

▌⋮❜ YOU

• If you want to quit let me know. I hate just waiting for days at a time. You won't hurt my feelings.
                                                                    • Only real pictures or just a good description. No anime.
                                                                    • Pictures DO NOT have to be historically accurate.
                                                                    • OOC Chatter is EXTREMELY important to me. Therefore, it would be wise to have SOME TYPE of instant messenger.

▌⋮❜ US

• Be dedicated to the rp.
                                                                    • Be willing to be creative and brainstorm.
                                                                    • Communication is key.

▌⋮❜ NO ! NOPE !! NUH-UH !!

• Below is a list of things I refuse to do under any circumstance.
                                                                        • No RPS concerning High School or High School Magical Schools.
                                                                        • This includes Teenage Angst.
                                                                        • This also includes Harry Potter. (great book though)
                                                                        • No RPS based on someones fetishes.
                                                                        • No RPS based on *****, beastiality, or incest.
                                                                        • No RPS based on Gary-Stus. Just no.
                                                                        • No RPS based on Anime/Manga. (even though I do love it)
                                                                        • No RPS based on Twilight-esque vampires. Anne Rice type vampires, are a YES!
                                                                        • No RPS based on zombies.
                                                                        • No RPS based on dystopian & utopian societies.
                                                                        • No RPS based on Nazis or WWII.
                                                                        • No RPS based on modern slice-of-life, unless it's historical or fantasy.

▌⋮❜ CONTACT

• Fill out the form and post in this thread if you are interested--ONCE ACCEPTED
                                                                    • AIM me at kawaiibrit or Skype me at desert dryad!

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

**Don't know what a time period is? Click the QUESTION MARK!

░█⇢ PRE-COLONIAL AFRICA

Ancient Egypt (?)
                                                                              Old Kingdom
                                                                              Middle Kingdom
                                                                              New Kingdom

East Africa
                                                                              Ancient Nubia/Sudan
                                                                              Ancient Ethiopia/Axum

Medieval West Africa (?)
                                                                              Ghana Empire
                                                                              Mali Empire & Timbuktu

Indian Ocean Trade & Arab Slave Trade (?)

░█⇢ COLONIAL AFRICA & IMPERIALISM

░█⇢ CHINA
                                                                    (?)

Qin Dynasty (?)
                                                                        Han Dynasty (?)
                                                                        Tang Dynasty (?)
                                                                        Song Dynasty
                                                                        Yuan China (?)
                                                                        Ming China
                                                                        Qing Dynasty (?)
                                                                        British Hong Kong

░█⇢ JAPAN

Heian Japan (?)
                                                                        Sengoku Warring States Japan
                                                                        Edo/Tokugawa Japan / Feudal Japan (?)
                                                                        Meiji Japan (?)

░█⇢ INDIA

Maurya Empire
                                                                        Mughal/Rajput India (?)
                                                                        Colonial India & British Raj

░█⇢ MONGOLS & MONGOLIAN EMPIRE
                                                                    (?)

The Golden Horde (Eastern Europe, Russia)
                                                                        Chagatai Khanate (Central Asia)
                                                                        Khanate of Persia (Middle East)
                                                                        Khanate of the Great Khan (China-Yuan Dynasty)

░█⇢ OTHER

Classical Siam
                                                                        Indian Ocean Trade, Silk Road, & Arab Slave Trade (?)

░█⇢ PRE-COLONIAL AMERICAS

Aztec Empire
                                                                        Incan Empire
                                                                        Mayan Empire (?)
                                                                        Various North American Tribes (?)

░█⇢ POST-COLONIAL AMERICAS

Colonial America & Revolutionary War (?)
                                                                        Colonial Caribbean
                                                                        Spanish Hegemony & Conquest (?)

Antebellum United States (1789-1849) (?)
                                                                              Creole/Gens de Coleur Louisiana (?)
                                                                              Antebellum South &/or Civil War (?)

Western Expansion "Wild West" (?)
                                                                        Gilded Age(?)
                                                                        Cities & Immigration (1850-1930) (?)

░█⇢ PRE-ISLAMIC NEAR EAST

Ancient Mesopotamia (?)
                                                                              Akkadian Empire
                                                                              Babylonian Empire
                                                                              Assyrian Empire

Persian Empire (?)

░█⇢ POST-ISLAMIC NEAR EAST

Arab Empire
                                                                              Abbasid Caliphate (Empire) (think Crusades) (?)
                                                                              Ottoman Caliphate (Empire) (?)

Indian Ocean Trade, Silk Road, & Arab Slave Trade (?)

░█⇢ ANCIENT GREECE
                                                                    (?)

Ancient Athens
                                                                        Ancient Sparta
                                                                        Age of Alexander & Hellenism (?)

░█⇢ ROMAN EMPIRE
                                                                    (?)

Roman Republic
                                                                        Imperial Rome/Roman Empire
                                                                        Western Roman Empire & Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantium)
                                                                        Late Antiquity, Christianity, & Decline

░█⇢ EUROPEAN TRIBES

Celtic Tribes
                                                                        Norse Tribes
                                                                        Germanic Tribes
                                                                        Anglo-Saxon Tribes

░█⇢ MEDIEVAL
                                                                    (?)

Early Middle Ages (?)
                                                                              Carolingian Empire
                                                                              Byzantine Empire
                                                                              Viking Age (?)

High Middle Ages (?)
                                                                              Norman Conquest
                                                                              Silk Road & Trade
                                                                              Crusades (?)
                                                                              Feudalism
                                                                              Islamic Iberia { Muslim Spain/Moors } (?)
                                                                              Holy Roman Empire (?)
                                                                              Kievan Rus (?)

Late Middle Ages (?)
                                                                              Black Death
                                                                              Grand Duchy of Moscow (?)
                                                                              Wars of the Roses (?)
                                                                              Italian Papal States (Borgia Italy, Medici Italy) (?)

░█⇢ RENAISSANCE & BAROQUE
                                                                    (?)

Golden Age Spain & Hapsburgs (?)
                                                                        Tudor & Elizabethan England (?)
                                                                        Stuart England, English Civil War (?)
                                                                        Dutch Golden Age (?)
                                                                        Italian Papal States (?)
                                                                        House of Valois, Early Bourbon France, & Wars of Religion { 16th Century } (?)
                                                                        House of Bourbon France { 17-18th Century } (?)
                                                                        Age of Exploration (?)
                                                                        Reformation & Inquisition (?)

░█⇢ CENTRAL & EASTERN EUROPE

Holy Roman Empire (?)
                                                                        Caucasus
                                                                        Baltic States
                                                                        Balkans (?)
                                                                        Imperial Russia (?)
                                                                        Kingdom of Hungary & Austria-Hungary (?)

░█⇢ ENLIGHTENMENT, REVOLUTION, & IMPERIALISM

Pirate Golden Age (?)
                                                                        Age of Enlightenment
                                                                        Georgian/Hanoverian England (?)
                                                                        Scottish Highlands (?)
                                                                        House of Bourbon France { 17-18th Century } (?)
                                                                        French Revolution (?)
                                                                        Napoleonic France, Bourbon Restoration, & Second Empire (?)
                                                                        Regency & Romantic Era (?)
                                                                        Belle Epoque (?)
                                                                        Victorian Era (?)

░█⇢ DECLINE OF ARISTOCRACY, CHANGE, & WAR

Edwardian Era (?)
                                                                        Russian Revolution
                                                                        Progressive Era (?)
                                                                        Cities & Immigration (1850-1930) (?)
                                                                        World War I Era
                                                                        Roaring Twenties, The Harlem Renaissance, & Prohibition (?)

░█⇢ THE INTERWAR YEARS & FORTIES
                                                                    (?)

The Thirties
                                                                        World War II
                                                                        Old Hollywood
                                                                        Jim Crow South (1860s-1960s)

░█⇢ THE FIFTIES

░█⇢ PRESENT DAY

░█⇢ FANTASY

High Fantasy
                                                                        Historical Fantasy
                                                                        Modern Fantasy
                                                                        Supernatural & Paranormal Fantasy
                                                                        Steampunk

░█⇢ SCIENCE FICTION

Video Game World
                                                                        Near Future
                                                                        Far Future

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

*=I have a plot listed for this pairing or theme in my plots section

░█⇢ CREATURES OF FANTASY

Alchemist x Other
                                                                        Centaur/Minotaur x Human
                                                                        Demigod x Human
                                                                        Dragon x Human *
                                                                        Elemental x Human
                                                                        Elf x Drow/ Dark Elf

Elf x Elf /Human/ Other Creature*
                                                                        Faerie x Human
                                                                        Genie { Djinn } x Human

Goddess/god x Human/Sacrifice/Other Creature
                                                                        Hunter x Mythical Creature*
                                                                        Mage/Sorcerer x Human/Other Creature
                                                                        Magical Master x Apprentice
                                                                        Merperson { Siren } x Human

Naga x Human/Other Creature
                                                                        Nymph x Human/Other Creature
                                                                        Oracle/Priest/ess x Human/Other Creature
                                                                        Princess/Prince x Dark Prince/Princess

Rogue/Ranger x Royal/Noble/Other
                                                                        Sage/Seer x Human/Other Creature
                                                                        Seelie Fae x Unseelie Fae*
                                                                        Summoner x Mythical Creature*

Unicorn x Human/Other Creature
                                                                        Weaker Intellectual Prince x Female Knight*

Insert your own pairing....

░█⇢ CREATURES OF HORROR

Cursed Being x Human/Other Creature*
                                                                        Elder Vampire x New Vampire
                                                                        Ghost/Spirit x Human
                                                                        Necromancer x Other
                                                                        Rival Vampire Clan x Vampire Clan
                                                                        Rival Werewolf Pack x Werewolf

Upir x Human
                                                                        Vampire Hunter x Vampire
                                                                        Vampire x Human*
                                                                        Werewolf x Human
                                                                        Werewolf x Vampire

Witch/Warlock x Human/Other Creature *
                                                                        Witch Coven x Witch/Voudon Coven

Insert your own pairing...

░█⇢ CREATURES OF TECHNOLOGY

Alien x Human
                                                                        Android x Human
                                                                        Galatic Empires
                                                                        Space Exploration
                                                                        Space Pirates

░█⇢ CREATURES OF CLERICS

Angel/Seraphim x Demon
                                                                        Angel x Human
                                                                        Demon (including fox demons etc..) x Human/Other Creature

Fallen Angel x Human/Other Creature
                                                                        Seven Deadly Sin x Human/Other Creature
                                                                        Seven Deadly Sin x Seven Cardinal Virtue
                                                                        Succubus/Incubus x Human/Other Creature

░█⇢ FANTASTICAL THEMES

• sunken & lost cities // fae courts // time travel // tomb curses // mythologies from around the world // magical bookstores & libraries // fantasy slice of life // forbidden & misunderstood magic // clans & guilds // prophecies // war // adventures & journeys // magical & arcane graduate schools // magic vs science // magical beings vs non-magical beings // haunted houses // urban fantasy // old school vampires // cults // creature racism // dark vs light creatures // magical weapons & artifacts // hexes & curses // secret gardens // fading gods & goddesses // time travel // ritual sacrifices // supernatural underground

Insert your own theme...

***Note that we can mix fantasy elements with some of these historical elements.

░█⇢ AFRICAN SPECIFIC

Arab Slave Trade
                                                                        Pharaoh x Concubine/Servant
                                                                        Egyptian x Foreign Ambassador
                                                                        Egyptian x Nubian
                                                                        East African Girl x Sultan/Sheik/Other
                                                                        West African Princess x Arabic Scholar/Prince/Other*
                                                                        West African Explorer x Native Inhabitant

░█⇢ ASIAN SPECIFIC

Daimyō x Peasant
                                                                        Disguised Woman x Scholar*
                                                                        Geisha x Patron
                                                                        Harem

Mongol x Easter European
                                                                        Mongol x Ottoman
                                                                        Mongol x Chinese Noble

Mughal Warlord x Rajput Princess
                                                                        Oiran x Patron
                                                                        Samurai Lord/Lady x Foreigner*
                                                                        Samurai Lord/Lady x Ronin*

░█⇢ AMERICAS SPECIFIC

1950s Housewife x Other
                                                                        Conquistador/Sailor x Aztec/Other Nation
                                                                        Cowboy x Saloon Girl
                                                                        Colonist x British Person
                                                                        Creole or Free Person of Color Placeé x European*
                                                                        Communist Spy x FBI Agent*

Escaped Slave x Native American
                                                                        Flapper x Gangster
                                                                        Immigrant (Irish, Chinese...etc) x American
                                                                        Indentured Servant x Employer

Juke Joint Singer x Patron
                                                                        Maroon x Colonist
                                                                        Native American x Colonist/Explorer/Western Expansionist

Native American x Native American
                                                                        Northern/Western Man x Runaway Slave
                                                                        Outlaw x Sherriff's Daughter/Saloon Girl/Cowgirl/Preacher's Daughter*
                                                                        Quadroon Balls*
                                                                        Small town girl x Hollywood Producer (old hollywood)

Southern Belle x Southern Gentleman
                                                                        Southern Man x Slave/Runaway Slave
                                                                        Wealthy Northern Black x Wealthy Northern/Southern White*
                                                                        Vodun Queen x Other

░█⇢ EUROPEAN SPECIFIC

Barbarian Warlord x Roman Princess
                                                                        British Imperialist x Conquered Native
                                                                        Burlesque Dancer x Patron
                                                                        Druid x Royal/Cleric/Priest/Other
                                                                        European x Mongol
                                                                        European x Ottoman
                                                                        Feudal Lord x Peasant

Gladiator x Emperor's Wife
                                                                        Knight x Disguised Knight/Squire*
                                                                        Moor x Spanish Noble*
                                                                        Norman Lord x Anglo-Saxon Princess
                                                                        Olympic Champion x Royal/Noble/Other*
                                                                        "Pagan" x Royal/Cleric/Other*

Renaissance Painter x Disguised Apprentice
                                                                        Roman x Conquered/About to be conquered Inhabitant
                                                                        Romani/Gypsy x Royal/Cleric/Other*
                                                                        Russian Escapee x Western European (russian revolution)
                                                                        Scottish Highlander x British Person

Spartan x Persian*
                                                                        Viking x Cleric/Royal/Servant*
                                                                        Rival Viking Clan x Rival Viking Clan

░█⇢ NEAR EAST SPECIFIC

Crusader x Muslim
                                                                        Harem
                                                                        Ottoman x Mongol

Ottoman x Byzantine
                                                                        Ottoman x Central European
                                                                        Persian x Spartan*
                                                                        Sultan x Harem Concubine/Bellydancer/Foreign Princess*

░█⇢ ANY SPECIFICITY

Artist x Muse/Patron*
                                                                        Actor/Dancer/Singer x Patron*
                                                                        Ambassador x Foreign Person
                                                                        Archaeologist x Bandit/Secret Keeper/Tomb Protector*

Assassin x Assassin/Victim
                                                                        Barbarian Tribe x Barbarian Tribe
                                                                        Barmaid/Innkeeper x Mysterious Traveler*

Concubine x King/Prince/Aristocrat
                                                                        Curious World Traveler x Native Inhabitant
                                                                        Evil Queen/King x Good King/Queen
                                                                        Governess x King/Noble/Other

King/Queen/Noble x Servant
                                                                        Knight/Warrior x Royal/Noble/Other
                                                                        Master x Apprentice
                                                                        Master x Slave*
                                                                        Magician/Illusionist/Medium x Patron*
                                                                        Mysterious Trader x Royal/Noble/Other

Pirate x Royal/Noble/Other*
                                                                        Pirate x Pirate
                                                                        Pirate x Stowaway
                                                                        Showgirl x Royal/Noble/Other*
                                                                        Silk Road & Trade*
                                                                        Temple Priest/ess/Seer x Royal/Noble/Other

Thief x Royal/Noble/Other
                                                                        Thief x Thief
                                                                        Tutor/Scholar x Royal/Noble/Other*

░█⇢ HISTORICAL THEMES

• the grand tour // silk road & trade // feuding families // historical slice of life // war // coups & rebellions // arranged marriages & betrothals // carnivals & circuses // fairs & freak shows // masquerades & balls // harems // time travel // slave trade // world's fair // nomads vs sedentary // old hollywood // clashing ideologies // concubinage // quadroon balls & placage // railroads // apprenticeships // the theatre // village life vs city life // royal courts // old nobility vs new nobility // gentry class // salons // ethnical & racial tensions // witch hunts // religion vs science // old religion vs new religion // guilds // bohemianism & starving artists // court of miracles // secret societies // philosophers // enlightenment thinkers // opium dens // political intrigue // life below stairs // class differences // governesses & tutors // impoverished nobility // ransomed & captured royals

Insert your own theme...

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Art Dealer x Black Market Dealer
                                                                    Cartoon/Anime Character x Human
                                                                    Interracial Relationships
                                                                    Yakuza

Alice in Wonderland
                                                                    Beauty and the Beast
                                                                    Cinderella
                                                                    Little Red Riding Hood *
                                                                    Peter Pan
                                                                    Robin Hood
                                                                    Snow White *
                                                                    Tarzan

my character will be original ;; your character can be canon or oc

Assassin's Creed
                                                                    Tolkien Verse: Lord of the Rings, Silmarillion, & Hobbit
                                                                    Game of Thrones: only have seen the HBO series
                                                                    Dragon Age: Inquisition

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

This is just a Table of Contents. If you want a full explanation of the plots then click
                                                                    HERE !!!!.

*Note that nearly anything can be subject to change in these plots whether it's the characters or the settings!

Table of Contents

ancient athens { olympic champion x aristocratic daughter }

ancient sparta { spartan warrior x persian }

wild west { outlaw x prospector's daughter }

babylonian { desert bandit x commoner girl }

medieval fantasy { king x goddess }

tang china { male Student x disguised Woman }

georgian england { outcast knight x aristocrat's daughter/concubine }

medieval africa { arabian prince x exiled princess }

fantasy world { prince x art intern }

1930s { black socialite x white socialite }

renaissance france { wizard x witch }

victorian england/france { artist x muse }

present day { vampire assassin x vampire hunter }

victorian england/france { ballerina x director/choreographer }

fantasy world { elf knight x elf knight trainee }

.page two.

antebellum south/civil war { wealthy plantation owner x northern black woman }

fantasy renaissance { runaway knight/assassin x barmaid }

medieval spain { berber assassin x spanish prince }

feudal japan { samurai lord x foreign trader }

piracy age { pirate x demigod }

victorian/edwardian eastern europe { human x vampyre }

fantasy world { disguised mage x crowned prince }

neverland { hook x wendy }

early medieval scandinavia { viking x nun }

18th/19th century louisiana { vodun queen x european lord }

medieval fantasy { ambassador x foreign king }

present day { seelie ambassador x hybrid fae }

medieval or renaissance { romani gypsy x prince }

medieval europe { dragon x blacksmith }

late middle ages { priest x pagan }

.page three.

1950's { communist spy x fbi agent }

1920's egypt { archaeologist x temple keeper }

fantasy world { spring princess x ice king }

belle epoque { starving artist x starving artist }

far future { alien princess x bounty hunter }

any period { summoner x death }

belle epoque { burlesque dancer x detective } jack the ripper

ancient greece { siren x war hero }

imperial russia { foreign princess x enlightenment thinker }

fantasy world { nutcracker princess x other }

fantasy world { disguised squire x war hero }

historical or fantasy { innkeeper x mysterious traveler }

victorian england { fraudulent medium x spirit }

ottoman empire { sultan x harem concubine }

late victorian { hades x persephone }

.page four.

feudal japan { ronin x daimyo's wife }

15th-16th century silk road { adventurer/merchant x other }

western expansion { railroad surveyor x rancher }

medieval fantasy { dragon x princess }

victorian ireland { fae king x human }

edwardian england { servant x noble }

age of exploration { temple priestess x conquistador }

early medieval british isles { pict royal x general }

jim crow south { school teacher x official }

french revolution { jacobin x noble }

golden age hollywood { rural girl x actor }

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

━━ ❛ × TICKETS PLEASE

xx█ ━ ◞ × ABOUT YOU ::

*━ █ ❜( ★ ) USERNAME : username here
                                                                    *━ █ ❜( ★ ) TIMEZONE : timezone here
                                                                    *━ █ ❜( ★ ) SKYPE OR AIM? : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED you have one of these.
                                                                    *━ █ ❜( ★ ) FAVORITE TIME PERIOD : just for giggles c:

xx█ ━ ◞ × THE ROLEPLAY ::

*━ █ ❜( ★ ) WHERE TO POST? : THREADS highly recommended. PM & email only on special occasions.
                                                                    *━ █ ❜( ★ ) SETTINGS : what settings were you thinking of
                                                                    *━ █ ❜( ★ ) PAIRINGS : what pairings were you thinking of
                                                                    *━ █ ❜( ★ ) PLOTS : do you have any plots, did you like some of mine or do we need to brainstorm

xx█ ━ ◞ × YOUR WRITING ::

*━ █ ❜( ★ ) LINK TO SAMPLES : REQUIRED. If you don't have samples, I will ask you to improv for me.
                                                                    *━ █ ❜( ★ ) POSTING PACE : how often do you post

CODE BELOW IN SPOILER. POST IN THREAD c:

[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e1c85a2056f00bf0b9ce5b9dccbebc61/tumblr_n3f4sxwM8E1smqfiko1_500.gif[/IMG]

[list][list][list][list][list][COLOR=#570507][size=24]━━ ❛[/SIZE] [size=18]×[/size] [SIZE=24][b]T[i]ICKET[/i]S[/b] [COLOR=#bd8439]PLEASE[/size][/COLOR]

[size=7][color=white]xx[/color][/size][color=#570507][size=15]█ ━ ◞ × ABOUT YOU :: [/size][/color]
                                                                    [SIZE=10]
                                                                    [COLOR=#bd8439]*━ █ ❜( ★ )[/COLOR] [color=black][u][color=#570507][b]USERNAME [/color][/b][/u][/color] : username here
                                                                    [COLOR=#bd8439]*━ █ ❜( ★ )[/COLOR] [color=black][u][color=#570507][b]TIMEZONE [/color][/b][/u][/color] : timezone here
                                                                    [COLOR=#bd8439]*━ █ ❜( ★ )[/COLOR] [color=black][u][color=#570507][b]SKYPE OR AIM? [/color][/b][/u][/color] : HIGHLY RECCOMENDED
                                                                    [COLOR=#bd8439]*━ █ ❜( ★ )[/COLOR] [color=black][u][color=#570507][b]FAVORITE TIME PERIOD [/color][/b][/u][/color] : just for giggles c:

[size=7][color=white]xx[/color][/size][color=#570507][size=15]█ ━ ◞ × THE ROLEPLAY :: [/size][/color]

[COLOR=#bd8439]*━ █ ❜( ★ )[/COLOR] [color=black][u][color=#570507][b]WHERE TO POST? [/color][/b][/u][/color] : THREADS highly recommended. PM & email only on special occasions.
                                                                    [color=#bd8439]*━ █ ❜( ★ )[/color] [color=black][u][color=#570507][b]SETTINGS [/color][/b][/u][/color] : what settings were you thinking of
                                                                    [COLOR=#bd8439]*━ █ ❜( ★ )[/COLOR] [color=black][u][color=#570507][b]PAIRINGS [/color][/b][/u][/color] : what pairings were you thinking of
                                                                    [COLOR=#bd8439]*━ █ ❜( ★ )[/COLOR] [color=black][u][color=#570507][b]PLOTS [/color][/b][/u][/color] : do you have any plots, did you like some of mine or do we need to brainstorm

[size=7][color=white]xx[/color][/size][color=#570507][size=15]█ ━ ◞ × YOUR WRITING :: [/size][/color]

[COLOR=#bd8439]*━ █ ❜( ★ )[/COLOR] [color=black][u][color=#570507][b]LINK TO SAMPLES [/color][/b][/u][/color] : REQUIRED. If you don't have samples, I will ask you to improv for me.
                                                                    [COLOR=#bd8439]*━ █ ❜( ★ )[/COLOR] [color=black][u][color=#570507][b]POSTING PACE [/color][/b][/u][/color] : how often do you post[/SIZE]

[size=10][quote="desert dryad"][/quote][/size]

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
First non-OP post! XD

Still want to RP with you sometime when school isn't blocking the way. Also, your waving-girl headers might be a bit big, because when BetterGaia constrains forum width, they break.

Good luck with the search!

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Nintendraw
First non-OP post! XD

Still want to RP with you sometime when school isn't blocking the way. Also, your waving-girl headers might be a bit big, because when BetterGaia constrains forum width, they break.

Haha, thanks Ninten!!
However, I realize that if you full-screen your screen, everything fits in quite nicely c:

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
desert dryad
Nintendraw
First non-OP post! XD

Haha, thanks Ninten!!
However, I realize that if you full-screen your screen, everything fits in quite nicely c:
Hmm, it's not doing that for me. Unless by "fullscreen", you mean "remove the forum constraint" and not "hit F11". Not that I have a problem with it, of course, but it's just something I noticed. XD

How are you doing? Midterms are in two weeks for me...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff