Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Raider

Hold Me Tight or Don't | Fandom Role Playing:

My first love is writing and role playing has always been what helped me improved my skills. Over the years, I've gotten into a lot of different fandom because of listening to bands, reading books, watching different TV shows and films.

I've been interested in writing again but I've been having some difficulties getting into it. (I'm trying to write a fanfic but sadly, that's been on the slow side.) Help me get my creative juices flowin'~ heart

1. show!Malec (Shadowhunters)

User Image

Notes:
- I would rather portray Magnus (I'm bi, Asian, and extra as hell. I relate a lot to him. lol )
- I'm open to following canon, the canon AU, or if you want to rewrite an episode, I'm good with it too! emotion_brofist

2. Claia (Shadowhunters)

User Image

Notes:
- I lean a little more towards Maia but not a requirement.
- This is something new so I'm very open to whatever plot you have in mind. Honestly, the idea started when I created a social media au of theirs and there was a lot of content for it.

3. Coliver (HTGAWM)

User Image

Notes:
- I would rather portray Oliver(He's Asian and the closest to my race. I relate. sweatdrop )
- The current mess of the plot in show!universe is giving me a headache. If anyone wants to divert from it and make it better, please come talk to me. If you would rather the murders never happened, we're on the same page.

4. Gallavich (Shameless)

User Image

Notes:
- I would rather portray Mickey(He's my little angst nugget heart )
- Here's another mess I wouldn't want to touch with a 10 feet pole BUT if you would like to rewrite the plot, and divert from what has happened in Season 6 Episode That Shouldn't Have Happened or Season 7 Episode We Will Never Talk About, come find me.

5. Nicercy (PJatO)

User Image

*The world would be better if they give us a TV series for PJatO.

Notes:
- I would rather portray Nico BUT I'm open to playing either one.
- I am in love with Greek Mythology and I'm still following Rick Riordan's writing in regards to this universe. I'm open to canon and if you want an AU, we can brainstorm one. 3nodding

6. Food Wars!: Shokugeki No Soma

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Notes:
- I'm all caught up with the anime (finished Third Plate last week)
- No particular ship in mind. All the characters are very shippable (even the older ones) so shoot me a PM if you're interested and have a plot in mind, we can hash it out

7. BTS | 방탄소년단 | Bangtan Sonyeondan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Notes:
- I feel like I'm gonna regret this but I'm a casual fan. I started listening to them last May and got really into LY:T. (Their old stuff's pretty good too.) I don't know many inside jokes, and not very updated with them... Nothing too serious or you'll be very disappointed. I just wanted to give it an old college try. xd
- My bias is Jimin, and my bias wrecker is Yoongi

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. Please put "Fandom RP Search" as the subject so I know what you're talking about.

Disclaimer: All GIFs + fanart were found through Google search, clicking on each image would direct you to the link that was included on the search.

Sweet Raider

BUMP. heart Help a girl out! emo

Sweet Raider

BUMP. heart

Sweet Raider

BUMP. sweatdrop heart

Sweet Raider

BUMP. heart

Sweet Raider

Sweet Raider

BUMP. emotion_kirakira

Sweet Raider