c:

. 0.20588235294118 20.6% [ 7 ]
? 0.20588235294118 20.6% [ 7 ]
! 0.58823529411765 58.8% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Noble Celebrant

User Image

"Here for a good time, not a long time and, hopefully, a long time!"

Here is a super cool word bank of some things I find interesting:
                                                      dark, fantasy, scifi, fae, djinn, magic, witches/warlocks, magical girls, betrayal, twists, twisted, weak becoming strong, strong becoming weak, confusion between good and evil, psychological, disney royalty/descendants of our own creation, friendship, romance, familiars, adventure, world building, action scenes, drama, dragons, etc

I am looking to join a small/med GROUP roleplay and/or 1x1s. I have been off gaia for a few years due to life, and really mostly that. haha. I am lit/advlit/semilit. Let's find out together! Because I want to write again! lol Don't mind playing a dude or female. Invite me, please! You can just link me here in the thread (quote me!). Real or anime/illustrated face claims are cool with me.

I will not:
                                                    • furries/slave/etc Not my cup of tea, bro.
                                                    • under 18 nsfw romance. Ew. This isn't Lolita. Chill.
                                                    • smut
                                                    • chat room style
                                                    • vampires. werewolves. Not usually anyway.
                                                    • modern school type. I'm too old y'all.
                                                    • anything taking place solely in a school.
                                                    • roleplays in PM or email. nope. [threads are preferred or discord.]

fun? facts about me:
                                                      I am 32!
                                                      I love video games.
                                                      Happily married.
                                                      Have three awesome dogs that are my babies. <3
                                                      I work with kids.
                                                      I love fairy tales.

Noble Celebrant

possible ideas:

Futuristic/SciFi setting - Would take place on a far planet settled by humans. The galaxy's biggest bloodsport financed by all of the biggest corporations. "Warriors" are pitted against each other in the new age Colosseum. They have access to cutting edge technology, meaning death doesn't have to be permanent, if you put on a good show. Depending on the size of the cast, this can have different goals.

Magical Girl Fantasy City? - Magical girls who are now adults, deciding on what is their next step in life. Continuing fighting crime, or focusing on their normal life?

Fantasy world - Faeries mostly. (Think in Irish folklore and things like that.) Would take place in Faerie World. I have a world semi built with ideas. I had an idea for a character who works for the Seelie court against her will, like other Witches (humans born with Faerie Magic due to ancestry). They are part of the Royal Guard.

Knight/Princess
                                                      knight/Prince
                                                      Knight/Warrior
                                                      Knight/Adventurer
                                                      Paladin/Princess
                                                      Paladin/Prince
                                                      Paladin/Adventurer
                                                      (been reading Kingfisher Paladin series so craving knight or paladin or whatever pairing.)

Anything to do with adventuring honestly.

REALLY WANT:
                                                      I want to do a friendship based storyline (no romance). Gender doesn't matter, but two girls is what I'd prefer. Just going through trials and trouble and coming out stronger friends than before. Enemies to friends works, too! Fantasy based. Nothing modern and city based or anything. Can't do it.

Noble Celebrant

⫸⫸⫸☆ current stuff. . .
groups
⊰ Ascension of the Seasons ⊱ (open/1 Guardian spots) - POSTED

♫ ▪ ℳeʀᴍᴀɪᴅ ℳeʟᴏᴅʏ ▪ - dead?

A D V E N T U R E S of P O R T A E - PROFILE LAYOUT AH!

1x1
[ Land of Ethos ] - POSTED

Wasteland Witches - NEED TO POST

☕ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ✌
quotes here

Noble Celebrant

⫸⫸⫸☆bump. . .

☕ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ✌
quotes here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items