Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Noob

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
About me:
~You may call me Shannon. Female if it matters.
~I'm in the EST timezone.
~I am 22 and will NOT roleplay with anyone under 18. I'm serious. I won't budge. I'm not going to jail and becoming someone's b***h because I roleplayed with a minor.
~General piece of garbage that unironically likes memes.
~I ship everyone and everything (hehehe you'll see when I show you my preferred pairings)
~I'm pan and attracted to everything

Okay, this is a new search thread, my old one got too cluttered so I decided to start fresh :p

Like the title says, I'm looking for one on ones in the Reboot Star Trek verse, and only nu!Trek roleplays. I actually watched TOS first but I find it’s harder to write. For pairings, I will do OC/canon or canon/canon.

Canon/Canon (bold is who I would like to play):
Spock/Kirk
Bones/Kirk
Spock/Bones (maybe? I dunno, I kinda have to be in the mood for this tbh)

Canon/OC:
Spock > Kirk > Bones/my OC
I will double and play whoever you want. For your pairing, it does not need to be m/f. It may be m// or f// if you so desire.

What you'll get from me:

~Quick replies for the most part. I do not expect quick replies from you, I understand that IRL comes first. If I am going to be inactive for awhile I will let you know. Generally, I work on replies daily in the evening, Eastern Standard Time (I work five days a week). I may skip a day (rarely two) if I'm feeling tired or crappy that day (I have depression and a wonky thyroid, so I have very low energy levels).
~Me actually telling you if I feel something isn't working out.
~A s**t ton of headcanons.
~A relatively easygoing roleplayer.
~250-500 words on average, per character.
~Some frequent cursing but ******** not ******** every ******** other ******** word.

What I want from you:
~Communication if you're going to ditch. I get it if it's not going to work out, just please, let me know. I won't get mad, I'll understand.
~Replies once a week at the least. Can do it once or multiple times a day? That is fine as well, just know it's not a requirement. But if it's longer than once a week please be aware that I will get bored quickly.
~Giving as much effort into your canon as you do your OC (if we double). If you feel you can't do that, please don't roleplay with me, it's not fun roleplaying with someone that treats writing a canon like it's a chore.
~Again, BE 18! (Or older)
~Decent grammar when IC. No, it doesn't have to be perfect, and I understand mistakes happen, I make them a lot.
~No constant one-liners. I don't have a strict length requirement, but I do require that you give me something to work with.
~Doing an equal amount of work as I do to move the plot along.
~Third person, past tense.
~Don't care about your gender, as long as you're grown up enough to separate fantasy from reality. Shoot, you could fap to our RP for all I care, as long as you keep that s**t to yourself.

Nos (I'm not one to kink shame, I'm just not interested in the following):
~AUs. However, small tweaks to the timeline/universe are fine, but nothing too big.
~Mpreg/general preg/raising a family
~Rape/noncon/dubcon
~Incest
~Bestiality
~Minors
~Bodily fluid kinks
~A/B/O dynamics
~Abusive relationships
~Your limits. Please tell me them smile
~Killing any of the triumvirate smile

Messaging me:
~Please PM me if you would like to roleplay with my picky a**. If you post here I probably won't see it, Gaia doesn't do a good job of notifying you of posts in your threads unless you're quoted.
~Tell me your limits, frequency, where you would like to roleplay.
~Tell me any plots you have! I love hearing other people's ideas and want the plot to be something we both like!
~Email > Skype/Discord > PM. I do not do threads, I don't like them and can't make things pretty.
~I love OOC chatter, so feel free to ask for my Skype/Discord!
~I do NOT do group roleplays. Don't advertise or invite me to them, and especially don't try and trick me into joining one (it's happened before?)

Tipsy Noob

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Star Trek Cliches Unoriginal Totally Original Plots!!!11!!1
Spirk:
~They get sprayed with affectionate flower pollen s**t ala This Side of Paradise, so basically, a loose reboot version of that TOS episode. This could also work if we were roleplaying with our OCs.
~Instead of alien flower pollen, it's polywater intoxication, and one (or both) of them hits on the other/reveals their feels, so a loose reboot version of The Naked Time. Could also work with our OCs.
~Spock Prime's mind meld with Kirk forges a loose bond with Spock, and they gotta deal with that
~Typical pretending to be married/aliens made them do it trope
~Brownie points if you can incorporate matchmaker!/mentor!Spock Prime
~And of course, Spock getting Pon Farr and guess who the only person that can save him is?! Jimothy.

P.S. I really want to hear your plots! So, don't be afraid to propose plots to me, I am completely open, welcome, and most certainly encourage them! I get writers' block a lot, so I love hearing other people's ideas.

Tipsy Noob

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
WHEN I WAAAS

Tipsy Noob

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
A YOUNG BOOOY