Eloquent Bibliophile

14,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
G e t t i n d T o K n o w M e
G e t t i n g T o K n o w M e ~

Name: My name is Kikiro but most everyone calls me Kiki.
Literacy: I’m a literate/advanced role player with an average of 750 to 1000 words per post but I tend to match my partner rather than just write an excess of drivel. Samples can be found here or you can check out some of my completed and current one x ones through the links below.
Experience: I’ve been on Gaia since 2003 and writing for over two decades.
Character Gender: I can play either gender and have very little preference, though I’ve recently been playing more males due to the need in current role plays.
Romance Preference: M/F pairings only. Be warned that it's not a matter of preference but of principle and that will not change.

Current pursuit: Psychological Thriller / Cyberpunk or Futuristic Sci-fi settings
Accepting/Not Accepting role plays at present

≫ I usually play through Google Docs and discord, mostly because I have really fallen in love with the flexibility. However, I still role play through threads here on Gaia and I'm willing to work with you on location.
≫ I’m a wife, mom, teacher, and occasional unlicensed therapist. My life is busy. But this is still my own personal brand of self-medication.
≫ I’m entirely amicable and I love to chat with anyone who doesn’t mind listening.
≫ There are some people that say I’m insane but I disagree. I only talk to myself on the weekends. ^_^
≫ I have a passion for academia and I'm in the middle of my Master's Degree. Did I mention my life was busy?
≫ I’m an utter clown. I love humor in all its forms and tend to act below my age on occasion with the sole purpose of making someone laugh.
≫ I enjoy music and often have playlists dedicated to my characters that inspire my writing.
≫ I live in the central US which is Central Time ( GMT -6 hours ).
G r o u d R P s
G r o u p R P s ?

While this is a search for a one on one role play, I’m well acquainted with group role plays as well. Depending on the workload I have from my work and other commitments, I am more than happy to consider group settings on the condition that the character base is smaller than the usual epic scale. I have found that large character bases tend to die easier and get confusing after a few pages of wandering characters. Important! Please understand that, while I am willing to consider group settings, groups are not my current interest in the role playing field. I have found that group role plays are highly stressful and too often die before the plot reaches fruition. My main focus is one x one role plays that can be completed.
H o w T o R e a c h M e
H o w T o R e a c h M e ~

Private message is the easiest way to get in touch with me. I refuse to keep track of the IMs I’ve used in the past due to the frustration of a previous hack and certain people I can’t seem to get away from. You can also reply here in the thread. Either way, I will return your request as soon as possible. Please don’t be offended if I don’t respond immediately. I have a rather hectic schedule and my time online is limited during certain times. I maintain a discord account for quick plotting and often use it more than pms here. That being said, I prefer not to give out my information without an initial pm meeting.

Eloquent Bibliophile

14,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
W i n M e O v e r
W i n M e O v e r ~

Be honest – Life happens. If you have to leave or don’t wish to continue the role play, just let me know. I'll do the same on my end.
Be courteous – Respect is a priority at all times. I will respect you and you will respect me. Simple.
Be creative – I don't want to be the only one contributing to the plot. It's a mutual effort.
Be understanding – We each have our limits and it's important to keep those in mind. We're not going to agree on everything but I will compromise where I can as long as I'm comfortable.
Be committed – I will always understand the need to step away but I prefer that there is some level of commitment involved, especially with an intricate plot. No one wants to spend days or weeks building characters and worlds to put them in only to go nowhere with it.

T u r n M e A w a y
T u r n M e A w a y ~

Foul Play – Don't manipulate my characters without consulting me. Honestly, I don't mind it too much if there's a constant open line of plotting going on. But always ask first.
Disrespect – Toward me, my friends, or anyone else that you may come in contact with. It's a really big pet peeve. Don't do it.
Excessive Drama – Drama for the sake of drama is annoying and doesn't actually move plot. Throw everyone under the bus but give some time to breathe in between.
Passive Attitude – For the love of all things, please contribute. Yes, I enjoy doing the research and making decisions on the plot or characters. However, I don’t want to be the only one doing all the work. It should be a joint effort.

S q u e e F a c t o r s
S q u e e F a c t o r s ~

A-typical characters – Personalities that aren’t necessarily the norm for a certain role but still can fit into the position make me happy.
Research – I spend an abnormal amount of time researching settings and/or plot lines. It’s a bit of an obsession.
Villains – There’s this nasty little black spot in my brain where all my villains come from. I like it quite a lot…even when it scares me.
Dark plots – What most people consider disturbing, I find amazing. Death, gore, sadistic villains, and horrifying circumstances are a bonus for any role play. Don’t think I’ll shy away if you let loose.
Fantasy – I’m quite a fan of fantastical creatures/characters/settings. It’s even better when you make your own mythologies!
History – I have a passion for historical settings and faraway places. However, I also have the knowledge to back it. I’m a bit of a stickler on historical accuracy when dealing with those kinds of plot lines.
Neutral Characters – I enjoy playing characters that often seem to be caught in the middle or have no loyalties aside from their own goals. It makes for surprising character development and plot shifts.

D e s p i c a b l e T h i n g s
D e s p i c a b l e T h i n g s ~

¤ Mary Sue/Gary Stu – It’s more than déclassé to create a character that’s so generic. Give them substance!
¤ Insta-Romance – Unless the characters in question have known each other for years and there has been significant plotting to the effect of said romantic inclinations, there will be no romance before enough character development has occurred that it would be warranted.
¤ Damsels in Distress – While I don’t mind having a female character that occasionally needs a hand, all of my ladies are independent and strong on their own. Do not ask me to play a frail, retiring miss that has to be rescued.
¤ Overly Heroic Heroes – Similarly to the issue of DIDs, I do not make super fantastic heroes who require no one’s help. My heroes, both male and female, all have flaws and debilitating issues just like every normal person. “Hero” merely constitutes someone who happens to make the decisions that lead to evil being thwarted. How they get there is often more hell than heroics.

Eloquent Bibliophile

14,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
O r i d i n a l R o l e P l a x
O r i g i n a l R o l e P l a y ~

This is a small list of genres and possible ideas that I have come up with on my own. Of course, this is by no means the entirety of my thoughts nor is it a limitation on what I’m willing to do. I value the creativity and input of others so please do not think this is all there is to choose from. I’m quite open to other thoughts.

The Layout:

G e n r e

+ Subgenre ★★★☆☆ (Stars constitute how much I would wish to play in that subgenre or topic)
A brief description of the subgenre
- Settings or ideas for said subgenre
-- Specific pairings or ideas which I have already developed more details for

Please note that many of the preferences are minimal or broad based. This is because I only added some of my more favored ideas. I want to see what others can come up with as well so the lists are less to pick from and more to spark ideas of your own, though the ones that have a ♥ next to them are ones I will squee over.

F a n t a s y

+ Dark Fantasy ★★★★★
More or less the merging of horror and fantasy. There are no glittering cities or sunny skies here. The world is darker, more sinister, and more difficult to survive in. Often the characters would be faced with overwhelming odds against their cause or even just to live another day. The settings are often filled with decaying cities, corrupt leaders, terrified citizens, and monsters running amok. Likely one of my favorites to play due to the pessimistic nature and the seemingly insurmountable odds.
- Pirate Wars
- Mercenaries
- Last of their kind (one or both characters are attempting to escape genocide) ♥
- Last good (Evil dominated world)
-- Monster or Vampire Hunters
-- 19th Century London ♥

+ Urban Fantasy ★★★★☆
As you can guess, this would be fantasy in an urban setting. I typically think of a more modern time frame for this subgenre (something akin to Underworld where there’s a secret war within the sleepy little world of humans who remain oblivious).
- Modern Underground
- Coexistence (humans and non-humans live together)
-- Slavers (I have a very interesting few thoughts on this and it may not be precisely how you might think) ♥
-- Hunter/Hunted
-- Detective/Supernatural ♥

+ Historical Fantasy ★★★★★
Usually based around geographical mythologies, this is a bit more specific. The settings do not have to match the mythology they are based around, however, I would expect that you know something about the mythology you pick. This also includes more specific time periods of different areas and does not require as much in the way of creatures or magic.
- Norse Mythology
- Greek Mythology ♥♥
- American Wild West
- The Crusades ( Knights Templar)
-- Robin Hood Mythology ♥
-- King Arthur Mythology

S c i e n c e F i c t i o n

+ Futuristic ★★★★★
This really blends several genres together but mostly focuses on the technology and advancements of humanity in years to come. Probably one of my most favorite genres for the sheer flexibility and creativity behind it. I really like playing with a multi-layered plot here.
- Government collapse
- Advanced Technology Dystopia
- Mecha
-Crime Syndicate
-- Psychological Dystopia ♥♥
-- Researcher/Subject
-- Detective/Criminal
-- Weapons Dealer/Investigator

+ Post-Apocalyptic ★★★★☆
This has swiftly grown into one of my more favorite topics. Somehow or another, the world as we know it has come to an end and civilization has had to regroup. Survival is the main focus and, depending upon the obstacles that remain after the world crumbles, can be more hazardous than simply acquiescing to death.
- Desert World ♥
- Frozen World
- Flooded World
- Empty World
-- Extreme Caste System (meaning Super-rich vs Super-poor situation)
-- Warring tribes

+ Space ★★★☆☆
Not on the top of my list as far as experience but I have a long history with this topic in the form of TV and Movies. This covers anything off-planet (mostly because I’d prefer that Earth no longer existed for space-based role plays)
- Exploration
- Space Pirates
- Search for new home ♥
- Colony factions
-- Bounty Hunter/Target ♥
-- Bounty Hunter/Rival

F a n d o m s
F a n d o m s ~

I usually do not do any fandoms simply because it is extremely difficult to portray another person’s character/setting/world accurately. I believe in sticking very closely to original plot lines with any fandoms that I join. However, there are a few that I’m well acquainted with and would be willing to attempt on the condition that you know the original equally as well as I do. This is a list by category in no particular order.

Movies/Television ★★☆☆☆

⊱Star Wars (Oh, yes.)
⊱Star Trek (Original or Next Gen. No Voyager)
⊱Van Helsing (Because I’ve always wondered what happened after the movie ended…)

Novels ★★★★☆

⊱Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark Hunter series (if you’ve actually read through at least the first 6 or 7 books and understand the world, I WANT THIS ONE!) ♥
⊱Chronicles of Narnia

Comics ★★☆☆☆

⊱Marvel Universe (preferably X-Men since it’s easier for OCs but I can do others)
⊱Batman

Notice there are very few games or anime…as in there are none. I’m not a huge gamer aside from the occasional wandering into WoW or SWG so I’m completely lacking in that area. As for the lacking anime, well, I've dabbled in far too many to list and I prefer to keep the plots the same barring a whole that can be used for supposition. Also, I really don't like typical anime fandoms. If you are willing to give a synopsis and general character assessment for a fandom other than what’s listed, I’m more than willing to take a look. However, I make no promises that I will accept the offer. I much prefer an original plot.

Eloquent Bibliophile

14,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
K i k i ' s C r a v i n d s ~
K i k i ' s C r a v i n g s ~

Here's a good place to look if the rather extensive list of mess is confusing. Topics will be first with a brief description of the plot idea followed by a bullet-point list of any pairings I want for the premise. Everything is up for adjustment and debate so feel free to ask questions and throw your own ideas into the mix. WARNING!!!! Some ideas may have major points that I have already fleshed out, meaning I am less inclined to change them. Most of those will be listed first so the further down you go, the more flexible things get. I have a very devious mind so there are a few topics that deal with some scary/disturbing things. Like I've said before, I quite adore dark plots.

Where Society Lies
- Futuristic Psychological Thriller
After the third world war, the world has settled into a semblance of peace. Over half the population was killed in the war and those that remained focused on building a better world that would no longer ravage itself with petty conflicts. Yet, even in the midst of progress and peace, there are still those humans that remain steeped in the desire to do harm. While the majority of society truly believes that the horrors that led up to the war are gone, some know better. Whether by a turn of poor luck or by their own doing, these poor souls have found themselves in the thick of hell. Crime rings, assassins, and corruption run rampant and escape is all but impossible. What would it take to go back to the world where hope shines bright? What would it take to see these horrors shot down instead of the dreams for a better tomorrow?
***There's quite a bit to this one and there's a lot to work with. I'm open for ideas. A lot of my inspiration for this came from watching Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom as well as Psycho-Pass and other shows that challenge societal changes and perceived morality. I'm really craving something like this so hit me up!
+ Open! No particular pairings in mind!

(More to be posted soon...when I find my notebook with all my plot notes...because there's five of them floating around here somewhere in the piles of papers I have lying around my house.)

If you would like to see some of my more developed role play ideas, you may check out this website and see if anything strikes your fancy. The plots are a constant work in progress so I apologize for incomplete sections. However, most of the plots that are titled have a full description at minimum and are up for grabs. Feel free to pm me for any questions.

K i k i ' s C h a r a c t e r s ~
K i k i ' s C h a r a c t e r s ~

I'll post up links to profiles for various characters here. Some are from older role plays that either died too soon or simply weren't as satisfying for the character development I had hoped. Most can easily be moved between various settings, though a few are more specific. All of them are up for tweaking so if you see someone you want to play with, shoot me a pm and we'll see what kind of fun we can have! There are also character profiles on the website mentioned above.

Athena

Thanatos

Erica Blake - Erica was created for a supernatural RP that never got off the ground. She is a very unique character in that she is blind and has a service dog to help her with her independence. I would love to use her again. There is not a profile but this was her original intro post. It gives a fairly good look at her character and the interaction she has with others.

The Character Dump - A work-in-progress character list with profiles. Some are fully developed while others are merely partials. This list will be updated often and characters may be moved around or removed if in use. The less information given, the more there is to discuss and build. Most completed profiles will be fairly strict except the background and setting.

Eloquent Bibliophile

14,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
C u r r e n t R o l e P l a x s ~
C u r r e n t R o l e P l a y s ~

A list of currently running role plays with links. For the sake of brevity, I'll only post my one x ones rather than all of my currently running RPs. Feel free to skim through or even read all the way for any of the role plays listed. I'll post the genre, the pairing and a brief blurb about the plot with each role play. Edit: Most of my current 1x1s are not located on Gaia. I have transitioned to do much of my roleplaying on GDocs so some of the following synopsis do not contain links. If you'd like to browse, please pm me. Thank you.

Hangman's Noon
- Western
When a man running from his past finds a mystery in a small Texas town, he can't help but dig a little deeper. But outsiders are never looked favorably upon and his vague answers to prying questions do nothing to endear him to the townsfolk. When he picks up a job as a ranch hand for the scandalous widow Dalton, things get even more difficult for him. Chased by the curiosity of a young, wealthy, and shrewd woman and waylaid by her step-son and every other man after her ranch, the mystery only seems to twist further out of reach. But few things can stop an old soldier with nothing left to lose, especially when putting his life on the line still gives him the thrill he'd been missing for years.
+ Outlaw / Widow

Into the Unknown
- Modern Suspense
Angelina Carlisle seems like a very well organized woman. Her career is solid, traveling the world as one of the best architectural engineers for the company she started with straight out of college. One would never know that her mother passed away two years ago or that her father was the ever-busy Secretary of Defense. So, when she is kidnapped by a rebel group during a charity event in Egypt, only the most secretive of strings can be pulled for her safe return. A former Army Ranger known for taking off the books gigs to settle his family's financial troubles fits the bill. But what should be a simple in and out job gets a little more complicated when Angelina and Logan end up getting more than they bargained for.
+ Hostage / Rescuer

Finding and Binding
- Modern Fantasy
Nessa was born into a world of magic long before she was cursed as a vampire. She was one of the oldest and had survived many of the wars between those like her and the humans that hunted them. But to be woken from a long slumber in a world she has no understanding of is startling. Worse, her memories of how she was put to sleep seem to be suppressed. Nearly four hundred years have passed without her knowledge and the human boy that woke her now bears the runes that bound her in the crate his grandfather had stored in the basement. Nessa will need to learn about her new world and this boy she is now tied to if she wants to survive. And then, she will need to rediscover her past or she may not have a future.
+ Vampire / Hunter

Dark Boi x Sunshine Girl
- Romance
Keiran Night is dark, brooding, tattooed and mostly angry at everything. His biker bar is successful but the locals tend to dislike what they see and constantly give him trouble. Granted, his past is most certainly less than clean but he's been mostly on the right side of the law lately. Suddenly, his business gains a new neighbor, a very bubbly little redhead with a severe love of the color pink. While he tries to pretend that she's nothing but an annoying neighbor, she keeps managing to step right in the middle of trouble every time he's around. Sooner or later, he's going to have to admit that their two lonely hearts might just have crossed for a reason.
+ Grump / Bubbles

Eloquent Bibliophile

14,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
A r c h i v e s ~
A r c h i v e s ~

A list of completed one x ones for your perusal. I rather enjoy going back through some of my older writings and remembering characters. Once a role play has completed, I'll move the link here. Feel free to read through any of these role plays.

Mage's Tale
- Fantasy
The world has been at peace for well over a century. Mages, Warriors, Hunters and the like have all settled into their stations with few qualms, though the northern wastelands are more notorious for their hard land and harder peoples. With so much complacency, things were bound to go wrong. Three months ago, people began disappearing with no trace of where they had gone or why. One was a dear friend to a mage by the name of Matthias Valencia. Another was the brother of Terran, a mercenary from the town of Dell. Matthias' search for his friend brought the two of them together, a contract of convenience for him to keep his skills well hidden. His secrets are endless and the mysterious Terran has no shortage of her own guarded past but, as they move closer to finding the source of these disappearances, they may have no choice but to let go of the preconceptions that have bound them to silence. Limits are tested and boundaries crossed. If the two can't find a way to work together, war may strike the land with it's iron fist. Worse still, they may be forced to face their own dark secrets and step onto new ground that they both fear with every fiber of their being.
+ Mage / Warrioress

A Twist of Fate
- Urban Fantasy
In a society that has no concept of middle ground, Europe has become a breeding ground for genetic alterations. The rich are richer and the poor are destitute with the only way out being death or slavery. Connor was one such slave. After years of poverty, what he thought was a helping hand landed him in chains with a unique alteration that never should have happened. Refusing to stay silent, Connor escapes to find a cure for his condition, running into the wealthy Eloise Barrineau in the slums outside of London. Her career as an investigator would take off without limit if she turned him in but something sends her with him instead. Secrets abound on both sides and danger lurks at every turn. Each move they make only finds the mystery deepening. Connor seems to have some purpose in his travels and it's up to Elly to discover why. Only then can she find a way to save him from himself.
+ Slave / Aristocrat

The Lady and Her Soldier
- Historical Thriller
The year is 1810 and London is full with the onset of the Season. Young misses of the aristocracy flock to Almacks, to soirees, to musicals, all with the fervent hope that they will find some handsome, titled gentleman to marry. All of them dance around ballrooms at every turn. All of them gaily flirt from behind long lashes as they buy new baubles on Bond Street. All of them flutter their lashes across Rotten Row. All save one. One young miss has no time for balls or fancy gowns. She has no time for lavish parties or superficial flirtations. She only has time for one mission, finding her cousin. You see, her cousin went missing one evening and not even the Bow Street Runners have been able to find a trace of her. With her hope running low and her time in London running short, she takes a risk by seeking out the one man who might be able to do more than the Runners. His previous time in the Royal Navy labeled him a hero but his reputation in society has sent more than one match-making mamma to snubbing her nose at him. A notorious rake and handsome as sin, the rumors that fly about him are only half-truths. The real man is still the hero, now working for the Home Office and investigating the mysterious disappearances of a growing list of young women. Being saddled with a beautiful young miss intent on finding her cousin is not on his list of present desires but the two will have to work together in order to discover who is behind these disappearances.
+ Retired Naval Officer / Duke's Daughter

H i a t u s / I n c o m b l e t e ~
H i a t u s / I n c o m p l e t e ~

Sometimes things don't go as we plan and role plays get shelved for one reason or another. Often, it's merely a case of writer's block or a busy schedule taking time away. These role plays are incomplete but have been shelved indefinitely due to lack of activity. Feel free to read through them for inspiration. While I rarely reboot a plot, I might consider resetting these with the right amount of convincing. I do have quite a bit of love for some of these characters.

Misconceptions
- Futuristic Mystery
A falsely accused thief on the run. A detective who questions just how accurate the evidence is. The world is corrupt and the politics filter into the justice system. Crime is so common that few would question if the police arrested a random person. No one would care if they cried foul because everyone does. No one wants to go to jail, after all. But this thief has something the politicians don't want getting out. If he/she is caught, it wouldn't mean jail. It would mean death. The case comes across the desk of our doubting detective only to be blown wide open through a series of strange inaccuracies. Events beyond their control send these two spiraling into a web of corruption, cover-ups, and deceit that go even further than either could have thought. Faced with life and death decisions at every turn, they will have to ask themselves...in a world so corrupt, is the possibility of making a change worth dying for?
+ Thief / Detective

Syndicate
- Modern/Futuristic Thriller
The world is all very much at peace with its own secrets, society moving forward despite the unknown, but there is one secret that lies hidden in plain sight. The Syndicate, a group of highly trained assassins has been at work behind the scenes for generations. They hold no loyalties to governments or countries yet they are well connected on every continent. They move in and out of society like ghosts, neither noticing or being noticed. Each member knows only the job, no remorse or regrets. Yet there is one who stands above the rest. She has never failed, never been revealed, never turned down a job...until now. A new hit goes very wrong and things suddenly take a turn for the worse. But how do you catch someone who is the best of the best? How do you stop the agenda of an assassin gone rogue? Perhaps a better question would be why did they walk away?
+ Assassin / Detective

Of Blood and Moonlight
- Urban Fantasy
In London, the reigning Paranormal Detective is a man named Devlin Foster. One of a long line of pureblood vampires, Devlin gave up his pampered life of luxury to skulk through the damp, dreary streets of London after some of the most foul creatures ever to surface on earth. Of all the cases he took on over the last few centuries, only one remains open. That same case was the reason behind his sudden shift from working with a human partner to working completely alone, often taking cases before the constabulary even asked. However, his time in the shadows is ending. The need for a consistent food source has driven him to sending out a search for a new partner. Thus begins a new chapter in his strange life as a young American psychic drops from the blue to turn everything he thought he knew completely upside down. But something nags incessantly in the back of his mind. That solitary open case still haunts his memory and the horror of a killer on the loose that even Devlin couldn't stop spells trouble for anyone that gets too close. After all, there's still a grudge to be settled.
+ Detective / Partner

Last Lost World
- Futuristic Space Survival
Stranded on a hostile planet meant for "incarcerating" violent criminals, a team of guards are forced to reassess priorities as they struggle to survive. While their mission remains to eliminate any remaining criminals on the surface, some begin to question why. Why weren't they allowed to simply abandon the planet like all the others? And why is their captain seemingly looking for something? Questions constantly hover around each situation but the pressing thought remains: how will we ever get off this planet? It's a race against time and a battle against monsters until the brutal, bitter end.
+ Captain / Soldier

The General and His Spy
- Fantasy
When the king is up against the wall and can't spare soldiers to take down a rival king that threatens everything, well, there's only one thing he can do. Dredge the dungeons to throw together the most violent crew you can under the watchful eye of the king's best general. What could possibly go wrong? Despite air-tight contracts sealed in magic and his most trusted spy tagging along, the task is already proving more difficult than necessary for the general. Add in a panicked king yanking on the leash and things only get worse. Still, even with a villainous, violent crew, there's certainly a few ways to get through it all...not necessarily in one piece, though.
+ General / Spy

Luck and Magic
- Fantasy
Reality gets a new perspective when a man finds himself walking through a wall in London into a strange new world of magic. But with a new world comes new rules and new dangers. Corruption runs rampant in a kingdom too afraid to stand up to the culprits and his own connection to this world makes life all the more intense. With a handful of people he can trust and a whole host of characters that are well beyond his imagination, this is one adventure that is certainly going to live up to the hype. After all, he has to live it.
+ Average Joe / Police Mage

Boys Over Chocolate
- Slice of Life/High School
Based on the many versions of Boys Over Flowers, our story takes place in a high school for the elite. While the tuition is absurd and the students are spoiled, the more pressing problem at the school is a crew of boys that seem to run the show. Widely varying in their backgrounds but all alike in wealth and attractiveness, the four have been friends since childhood and take great pride in their place at the top of the class. No one that values their status would dare to cross their path. The teachers have no say in anything either, fearing for their jobs if they should upset the son of powerful people. The school is enraptured, slaves to the whims of a handful of teenage boys.

When a middleclass girl is thrown headlong into a world she knows little about, things are bound to get messy. With no warning of the consequences, she finds herself at odds with the four most powerful boys in the school. But what happens when the boys are faced with an opponent that doesn't simply give in to their demands and bullying? When personalities clash, fireworks are bound to follow and this young girl that is so far out of her class may be exactly what the boys need to remember who they were before prestige became the currency of their lives.
+ Reverse Harem / Schoolgirl

War Maketh the Man
- Fantasy
A noblewoman sent on a suicide mission. A war hero turned mercenary. Fate brings them together for what seems like nothing more than a single journey but Fate is rarely so simple. A conspiracy is blooming behind the guise of war and a kingdom is at risk. The past and future must collide and reconcile before the whole kingdom falls to ruin. And all of it rests on the shoulders of these unlikely heroes.
+ Mercenary / Noble

Eloquent Bibliophile

14,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Eloquent Bibliophile

14,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Eloquent Bibliophile