• Trader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
tab tab tab --⚶--Hᴇʟʟᴏ!!!!!--⚶--
tab tab tab Welcome to Searching Wings, a 1x1 search thread! If you click on each genre in
tab tab tab the image above you will be taking to picture plots that correspond with them. I will be
tab tab tab adding written plots to them shortly, but if the pictures inspire an idea in you please share!

tab tab tab --⚶--Aʙᴏᴜᴛ Mᴇ--⚶--
My name is Ryan and I am 28 years old. I haven't been on Gaia in almost two
years, and as such any samples I have are fairly old. I will be glad to write news on for
you upon your request.
I tend to post between 400 and 1000 words, more for an introduction post.
I try to post at least twice a week, but I do work 32 to 40 hours a week and I am in
college, so it might only be once every week or two. I am fairly poof friendly. I understand
that life can get hectic or you just don't find a role play interesting, so if you disappear I
completely understand.
I prefer m// but am willing to do m/f and f// (with some convincing)
I role play in threads only, the expection being if its something that can only be done
through email. I'll admit this has a lot to do with having posting layouts for my characters.

tab tab tab tab 〖⚶〗Graphics by: Snailhaus

tab tab tab tab tab tab ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
tab tab --⚶--Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ--⚶--

This is currently under construction. If you are interested in just quote me and link me to which idea you are interested in and how some samples.

Profitable Giver

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
tab tab tab --⚶--Aɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs --⚶--

We are current under construction but still feel free to look around

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash