Total Votes:[ 5 ]

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⚝ Welcome to my RP Search! I'm Jente an aspiring writer, lazy artist, and been on Gaia for far too long doing the same thing.

⚝ I am 25+ been on here RPin since 2010. While I do enjoy writing on my own writing with other people has always been more fun and brings out my creativity more I think. Currently, I work a full-time job and my hours suck. The only optimistic side is I am currently WFH so I can be online most of the time whether or not I can write depends on how busy work is that week. I always try to post a couple of times a week. Life happens we get busy, things come up or it's just plain writer's block. I am patient and I also understand that things just happen. Just let me know and I'll do the same.

⚝ I love world-building and tossing around ideas. I super appreciate an RP partner who will participate. Coming up with scenarios, visual inspiration, and references. I enjoy it all so feel free to go crazy! When I'm not writing I am reading and it will always inspire ideas that I'll likely share along the way.

⚝ Feel free to PM me here on Gaia to discuss and we can go from there.

════════════════════════════════════════∘◦ ⚝ ◦∘

XXXXXXXXXXXX┋❛ 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔬 ⚝⚝ !!

⚝ ⚝ My main character will always be Female, this is my personal preference and just what I have the most experience with. However, I do not mind doubling up or writing for multiple characters. Just know my practice with writing as male characters is not as experienced but something I don't mind working on.

⚝ ⚝ I prefer to RP something we come up with but if it's inspired by another universe or something that's perfectly okay. I will RP in a few fandoms I'll list them below.

⚝ ⚝ Gaia Threads, PMs, and Email are my preferences for RP. I know a lot of people prefer Discord it is just not something I like to give out right away.

⚝ ⚝ I love romance and all the vibes that come with it. I also do not mind other kinds of relationships like platonic, friends, and enemies. But I am a true vibe for the slow-burn romance.

⚝ ⚝ MxF is my first preference. I absolutely do not mind doubling up or bringing in other characters to satisfy other pairings.

⚝ ⚝ I like RL face claims or artwork with a style that is similar. However, I do not have a preference for what my RP partner chooses to use. Either RL or Anime is fine!

⚝ ⚝ Quality over Quantity. Semi-Lit, whatever you want to call it. Enough for me to work from but doesn't have to be 5 paragraphs describing how your character is getting out of bed. Regardless of how exciting that may be.

⚝ ⚝ Group RP. Are you recruiting for a group RP or have one? If you think it fits my interests feel free to PM me the details. Just keep in mind my capacity for group RPs is just about maxed at the moment.

XXXXXXXXXXXX┋❛ 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔬 𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔰 ⚝⚝ !!

⚝ ⚝ Heavy Subjects & Triggers- I like to RP to escape reality for a while and super dark themes I am not very interested in. Such as r*pe, abuse, suic*de, incest, minors, age-gaps that include Minors.

⚝ ⚝ Push RP to Discord. I get that these days Discord is everyone's preference. It is not mine and I prefer not to be pressured to give it out for RP there or talk OOC. If I feel comfortable I will but I won't do it right off the bat, I'm sorry.

⚝ ⚝ Anthro & Gore. Hard no, don't even ask.

⚝ ⚝ If I think of anything else I'll add it to the list.

XXXXXXXXXXXX┋❛ 𝔄 𝔰𝔪𝔬𝔩 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔨 ⚝⚝ !!

⚝ Paranormal ⚝ Mafia ⚝ Fantasy ⚝ Modern ⚝ Urban ⚝ Medieval ⚝ Vampires ⚝ Werewolves ⚝ Dragons ⚝ Witches ⚝ Slice of Life ⚝ Adventure ⚝ Quests ⚝ Autumn ⚝ Gothic ⚝ University ⚝ Libraries ⚝

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
User ImageUser Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXX┋❛ 𝕱𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖒𝖘 ⚝⚝ !!

⚝⚝ I like to only use the universes for these fandoms over playing characters from them. I do not have a problem with my rp partner choosing to play a character from these fandoms while I'll play an original character. ⚝⚝

⚝ Final Fantasy XIV
⚝ Harry Potter
⚝ World of Warcraft

XXXXXXXXXXXX┋❛ 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖘 ⚝⚝ !!

⚝⚝ These are certainly not the only themes I will consider just a mish-mosh of themes that I know I am craving. Got something else you're interested in? Throw it at me! ⚝⚝

⚝ Fantasy
⚝ Modern/Urban
⚝ Paranormal
⚝ Mafia
⚝ Romance
⚝ High Fantasy
⚝ Medieval
⚝ Enemies to Lovers
⚝ Childhood Friends
⚝ Frenemies
⚝ Paranormal conflict (Territory, coven wars, etc)
⚝ Mages, Sages. Wizards
⚝ Adventurer's Questing
⚝ Mythology/Folklore
⚝ Historical/Period
⚝ Beast Hunters
⚝ Dark Academia
⚝ Royal Court x Commoner
⚝ Royalty x Noble/Commoner
⚝ Vampire x Human
⚝ Werewolf x Human
⚝ Paranormal x Human
⚝ Paranormal x Paranormal (I think enemies to lovers or frenemies for this one)
⚝ Mafia x Civilian(or rival mafia)
⚝ Mafia x Someone they have to protect (royal/rich etc)
⚝ Detective x Conflict (The conflict can be anything, Paranormal being, Mafia, etc )
⚝ Warrior/Melee x Healer/Mage

User Image

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
A I am dreading going to work today bump. Hopefully, some Tea will help.

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
Revamped. and added fandoms/themes and such.

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
a morning bump

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
The book I just started reading is not starting off very well... and I am struggling with if I should push through it or DNF it... 📖

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
Ready to start the weekend~

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
The weekend went too fast, didn't get the reading I wanted to get done, and now its Monday.... pain.

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
Evening tea getting ready to curl up with a book.

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
Chilly day perfect for a nice flannel, some iced coffee, and this book Im still trying to get through =_=

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
Woke up to 1am messages about how I "messed with someone's vibe" so love that for me on this Wednesday morning.

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
Its the weekend and I'm so happy. Its a catch up on reading weekend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers