About Me:
Greetings to all who are currently reading this! It is a great pleasure of mine that you chose to take time to check out my humble thread, thanks.
Now that's out of the way, let's get on with it , shall we?
My name is Brit and I am a twenty-five year old female(literally). I have a pretty good job outside of Gaia and I’m married to a wonderful man, which means that I am not online all the time, but I do try to be available. For the most part I am a rather easy going person who gets bored and likes decent role-plays with good-natured people. You can talk to me about pretty much anything, I am rather open, so don't be too shy now! When I am not busy with my personal life or on here, I find pleasure in playing video games, watching movies, drinking, reading, or just working on my novel when inspiration strikes me. Not too sure what else I could add about myself because that is pretty much me sums up as a person.

Rules:
1.Talk to me about your ideas and don't suddenly ditch because I might not like it. If I listened but did not like your idea, then try extend me a little courtesy as we try to compromise.
2. Be semi-literate to literate, I myself fall into the semi category.
3. PLEASE POST MORE THAN A PARAGRAPH! *cough, cough* Does not have to be fluff but it’s nice to have someone at least try to put some effort.
4. Romance should never be instantaneous, so hold your horses, Bub.
5. Please don't leave me hanging after one post. I get it, you had to stop and go to bed, or whatever but don't leave me hanging for months. Like c'mon, it feels like a time waster.
6. If you do not fancy something I wrote, then tell me, I aim to please.
7. Be chill. Not looking for someone who is uptight and needs things overly perfect. It's just for fun.
8. OOC in a seperate message, please.
9. Do not control my character, unless relevant or it’s an extraneous character that we could both control, just not my main. Thanks. smile
10. Be over eighteen.
11. Please use a reference picture for your character. (Not super required but it’s a nice touc.)
12. Gaia PMs only. heart

My No-No's:
1. Child play, no thanks.
2. Furries. Not too keen but I might do it if convinced, but honestly it's a "no" mostly.

Pairings/Ideas:
Killer/Victim
Doctor/Test Subject

Would love to brainstorm an idea!
Currently looking for a dark idea!

Have an idea of your own? Then please tell me! I am rather open and the worst thing that could happen is that I tell you “no”.