Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
money is rough so i need to do some commissions.
these are pwyw ill take whatever offers you throw at me as long
as its not too too low. i dont wanna under value my art *w*

heres some samples of my work if your interested.
chibi styles- 1 2 3
regular styles- 4 5 6
feral- 7 8 9

these can be regular line or crayon line, flat color or shaded.
i prefer to take payments on my ko-fi,
but i can take paypal or cashapp if you dont have.

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100

Familiar Comrade

Bump~! heart

I'm sorry to read about your current circumstance. Hopefully, you will be able to meet your $400 goal soon. I am low in funds myself, so I can't pitch in at this time. But, I updated the link in my siggie to direct peeps here ^^

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
Aoki Mie
Bump~! heart

I'm sorry to read about your current circumstance. Hopefully, you will be able to meet your $400 goal soon. I am low in funds myself, so I can't pitch in at this time. But, I updated the link in my siggie to direct peeps here ^^

aw thank you so much hun <3
the advertisement and help with occasional new art samples is all i need x3
thanks so much for the support !! it means the world~
im not useto having a gaia frien randomly pop up on a thread, best feeling ever <3
i hope your doing well! ive been doing ok for the most part. i made a peach cobbler thing for my partners birthday excited to see how it turned out! (was suppost to be a pie but the premade crust crumbled x3)

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100

Familiar Comrade

LonelyLucid
Aoki Mie
Bump~! heart

im not useto having a gaia frien randomly pop up on a thread, best feeling ever <3
i hope your doing well! ive been doing ok for the most part. i made a peach cobbler thing for my partners birthday excited to see how it turned out! (was suppost to be a pie but the premade crust crumbled x3)

Ofc 💜 No problem, and awws ^^ I am glad to read you have been doing okay/hanging in there despite everything. Peach cobbler? That sounds so good~ I have no doubt your partner will love it ☺️ Happy Birthday to them~ Btw, those premade crusts always seem to be so fragile. However it looks, it will still be glorious. As for how I’m doing, I’m hanging in there myself~ Taking things day by day or at least, trying to. My puppies are keeping me happily distracted. One of the puppies have been extra cuddly lately, too, which warms my heart

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
Aoki Mie
LonelyLucid
Aoki Mie
Bump~! heart

Ofc 💜 No problem, and awws ^^ I am glad to read you have been doing okay/hanging in there despite everything. Peach cobbler? That sounds so good~ I have no doubt your partner will love it ☺️ Happy Birthday to them~ Btw, those premade crusts always seem to be so fragile. However it looks, it will still be glorious. As for how I’m doing, I’m hanging in there myself~ Taking things day by day or at least, trying to. My puppies are keeping me happily distracted. One of the puppies have been extra cuddly lately, too, which warms my heart

aw yey puppys :3
and update: the pie which i thought was gonna crumble ended up cooling and when we got home from getting some vanilla ice cream the crust held together when i plated it owo
it was tasty but i could improve by cooking the peaches longer! but i was impressed cause it was my first time making a pie and the peach part on the inside was all from scratch so i was very impressed i got it mostly right. i was impressed too so im really happy ^^
you should send me a pic of your puppys some time and ill send you a picture of dave my cat owo lol

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100

Familiar Comrade

LonelyLucid
Aoki Mie
LonelyLucid
Aoki Mie
Bump~! heart

aw yey puppys :3
and update: the pie which i thought was gonna crumble ended up cooling and when we got home from getting some vanilla ice cream the crust held together when i plated it owo
it was tasty but i could improve by cooking the peaches longer! but i was impressed cause it was my first time making a pie and the peach part on the inside was all from scratch so i was very impressed i got it mostly right. i was impressed too so im really happy ^^
you should send me a pic of your puppys some time and ill send you a picture of dave my cat owo lol

Ayeeee~! That's awesome that the pie held together. Were the peaches tougher/harder tasting than supposed to be? Either way, you still deserve koodos for that effort and hard work on the dessert. Also, yessss >w< How do I send a pic, though? I try to add an img, but it requires a link. It's been a minute since I last shared pics, so I'm rusty sweatdrop The imgs I have for the art were copy/pasted from the original shares like with yours xD Otherwise, I wouldn't know how to grab it and reput/repost it

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
Aoki Mie

imgur is the goto i think now days, it useto be photobucket but they went to pay to use;w;
other than that if you have a post on Instagram you open the image in new tab and copy the url and same with Facebook or any other social media if you already uploaded it somewhere else~
and ye the peaches were not hard or tough but they weren't like pie like mush lol? idk how to explain haha. but ye def gonna boil them before i just toss the mix of stuff in the oven next time so they get soft beforehand. i saw some recipes say to boil and others like the one i had not to. i am not pick either way but i like to impress my partner with the perfect noms <3

last year i made a chocolate cake with a 1920s recipe and i flopped cause i like this time never made a cake before and i didnt cream the eggs and yada yada... >//< i also apparently didn't put everything in the right order cause i didn't know it made a difference and... with the melted butter.. i *almost* curdled the cake xwx; it wasn't bad but it wasn't great. i want to attempt it in the future cause it was a cherry liquor frosting >W< here is the link

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100

Familiar Comrade

LonelyLucid
Aoki Mie

imgur is the goto i think now days, it useto be photobucket but they went to pay to use;w;
other than that if you have a post on Instagram you open the image in new tab and copy the url and same with Facebook or any other social media if you already uploaded it somewhere else~
and ye the peaches were not hard or tough but they weren't like pie like mush lol? idk how to explain haha. but ye def gonna boil them before i just toss the mix of stuff in the oven next time so they get soft beforehand. i saw some recipes say to boil and others like the one i had not to. i am not pick either way but i like to impress my partner with the perfect noms <3

last year i made a chocolate cake with a 1920s recipe and i flopped cause i like this time never made a cake before and i didnt cream the eggs and yada yada... >//< i also apparently didn't put everything in the right order cause i didn't know it made a difference and... with the melted butter.. i *almost* curdled the cake xwx; it wasn't bad but it wasn't great. i want to attempt it in the future cause it was a cherry liquor frosting >W< here is the link

Yesssssss Photobucket was my go to until all those changes. I am so saving those gotos you have now. I’ll share pics of the puppers soon as I finalize the imgur xD But going to the peaches, ahhhh I gotchu. Well, at least it’s known now about the different ways. That other cook maybe has a preference for kinda hard peaches. As for the 1920s cake, that looks soo good~ I’m not a full chocolate fan and personally struggle with following along recipes through grams etc, but that’s so cool to be able to make~ Yooo I feel like second time around, it’ll come out glorious ^^ Your partner is blessed to have you and vice versa cause of all the inspirations in your gifts 💜

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
Aoki Mie
daw thank you <3
im not either... but we are both huge history people so when i saw it i was like yiiiis i need this cake and ill deal with the chocolate for the history ;w;
i am trying a new chibi style i might draw you something coming up so i have a humanoid sample so just be aware. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff