Total Votes:[ 568 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 433 434 435 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Welcome to Twilight Art and Designs! You have found the Mini Shop of four talented artists: Shido Burrito, Chococuppincake, 22Tsuji22 and FarieFaye. At Twilight Art and Designs you can commission art and custom made icons, banners and wallpapers!

Looking for an artist for your commission? Visit Shido Burrito below who would be happy to draw avatar chibis and fanart.

Need a custom made wallpaper, icon or banner? Turn to our Graphic artists 22Tsuji22 and FarieFaye! Please also take a look at our artist/graphic artist Chococuppincake. She would be hapy to make both chibi animals and graphics!

Please scroll the length of the page to view ALL of our artists. There are 4 of us here so please view all of our posts and then decide whom to send your request to... blaugh Thank you for visiting!!!

Friendly Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

Updates:
12/17-
Merry Christmas!

I. Introduction
II. Slots (CLOSED!)
III. Rules
IV. How to Order
V. Styles
VI. Thank you customers

User Image

Welcome to my shop! Need a chibi of your avatar? Please look around, and if you like what you see, I would be happy to grant your request! So who is this purple haired guy? It's Shido of course! My favorite anime character will model for you four great styles you can choose from!

User Image
Confused about how to get a slot? It may help to read THIS POST.

Anime:
1. CLOSED gonk
2. CLOSED gonk

Chibi:

1. CLOSED gonk
2. CLOSED gonk

Blobbie:

1. CLOSED gonk
2. CLOSED gonk

Bribe Spots

1. CLOSED gonk
2. CLOSED gonk

User Image

1.) Follow Gaia’s Terms of Service
2.) Please be patient and respectful of both artist and others. My art takes time and will contact you as SOON as it is ready
3.) I accept commissions I can do, but I will also reject commissions I feel I cannot take on. Sorry, nothing personal.
4.) Be kind and courteous and remember to pay, or I will report you (but so far people have been very nice, and I thank you for that 3nodding )
5.) Prices are determined to the amount of time they take and level of difficulty it is to draw them, so please, no whining about the price!
6.) One drawing per order, please!

I DO:
-I love anime and video games so I am happy to do fanart.
-I do couple art! Just be sure to add 5k onto your price for that extra person.
-I do original characters!
-I do shounen-ai and shoujo ai requests
-Regular, non-chibi anime is also now available! This takes more time, but it's worth it!
I DO NOT:
-I do not do CLUTTERED AVATARS! They boggle the mind User Image
-I do not do hard core yaoi or yuri (at least not here ninja )
-I do not do mechas. Nothing against them, I just can’t draw them
-No extremely cluttered avis puh-lease!

User Image

1. Fill out the form below and post it in this thread. DO NOT POST ANY FORMS IF ALL SLOTS ARE CLOSED!! scream
2. I will PM you if I accept your commission.
3. You will start the trade.
4. I will PM you with a watermarked copy when I am finished.
5. You will complete the trade.
6. I will PM you the original art. Congrats! Enjoy your new art!

FORM:

[color=violet][size=18]Neato Shido Burrito in a Speedo![/size][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Reference[/b]: your pic(s) goes here
[b]Style[/b]: 1, 2, or 3?
[b]Expression or pose?[/b]:
[b]Tip?[/b]: *not required but appreciated*
[b]Anything else?[/b]Fullbody? Headshot? Bust?
[b]Total[/b]:

User Image

Style 1: The Blobbie
Cost: 1k (couples 2k)

Cute, cheap and adorable with an innocently stupid look in their small, vacant eyes, there's nothing to hate in a blobbie!
User Image
More examples: O O O O O O O O

Style 2: Chibi
Cost: 10k (couples 15k)

These chibis are hand drawn with loving care, colored carefully with the ancient technique of Photoshop CS2 and created in your avatar's likeness, but way cuter because, let's face it, chibis are awesome.
User Image
More examples: O O O O O O O O O O O O

Style 3: Anime
Cost: 20k (couples 25k)

So what if your avatar is full of angst and rage? No chibi can ever be taken seriously when it tries to look sexy, or is bloodied from battle, or seethes from anguish that burns within... but anime can. For those times when cute just can't cut it: go anime.
User Image
More examples:O O O O O O O O O O O O

User Image

Lastcloud, Poop Stamp`, Lady Tine, Benit149, hayasu, Ferro De Lupe, ADV3RAG3, Sir Victor of Wonderland, nightlight, o0NeMo0o, Cartius, XxMayUchihaxX, Loor06, Kaleta, Fruits Basket123, Brolis, M Lady Klee, ~kendo-chan~, Xx T3h Demon xX, Uzah, xOreo, Snovv Kittie, Sashanaru, CandyCaneSeniorita, [-Cadoan-], Abnormal-Phenomenon, xDragon Goddessx, hopeh-chan, Orliun, 22Tsuji22, FarieFaye, teeth paste, [[_DeVoN_]], Shipopoe, Noriega, B e l l a M u e r t e, Lullaz, Peppermint Boy, Tony Bartuc, _LikeRosesOnaGrave_, Teenar, malassia, lucifers_shot, morexotic, Dakingprincee, iKateezy, Karli7913, xiLlusionz, Quote of the Day, Hikikomori_Lovely, antiprep, Malomy, Psycho_Poptart_69, x0 Chaos Lad 0x, Tidus Guado, [G r a y] S.k.i.d.d.l.e, iDaisuke_Niwa, GoodToady, ChibiAlthea, fallendarkangel3, lavalem, Shalbriri, MotHsVioletShadow, CrOpHeCy, ajcc146, EtherealSeraphim, The_Kids_Want_Techno, Faewynd, Ascended Anubis, Grrr Its Rini, +[Megami no Shouri]+, ToxicFloof, Twilight Princess Artemys, DonnyWolf, Overlord Branny, X.xSukonox.X, Trixsy, Angel_Mischiff, Polka-Dot Tuxedo, iwearlaundry, [Rawr.Emo.Safetypin], Pineapplelicious, a s h i, Vedol, psychofirewitch, joegalvanii, xXTab-O-saurusxX, Peach Rainbows, Deathwish_Kyo37, Ender2424, Musei_Grey, iNeo-Chris, kintara5, evelin7, Girls Like Bows, SableCroxx, rbkitsune12, Blazegreg, celestialmoonsky, Burning_Star_IV, VioletGyrl, Generic Superhero Name, Yin Yun Yang, evelin7

Please check out my quest thread! I collect arts of my own!
User Image

Angelic Bunny

26,090 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

User Image

heart heart heart heart heart

[1] introduction
[2] examples
[3] rules
[4] pricing
[5] how to request
[6] request queue
[7] whitelist
[8] blacklist

[1] introduction
Hellooo!! Welcome to our art shop! heart We are four girls on a mission: to make art/graphics for the world of Gaia in return for Gold!! heart I jokingly said, "Yeah, we're kinda like CLAMP!" Not really, but if you don't know who CLAMP is, for god's sake GOOGLE IT!!

We, here at Twilight Art & Design have a lot to offer and in an all-in-a-one-stop shopping experience. 3nodding My bestest friend, Shido [yesh, she's a girl with a guy for her avi!] does most of the real art here. She's awesome!! PM her for art of your avi!! blaugh I'm chococuppincake, but that's a lot to type out so just call me Choco. It's short and sweet....and part of my real nickname!! blaugh I mainly do chibi animals b/c people are really hard to draw and I think my people art sucks. crying My chibi animals are all made in Adobe Illustrator...so they are pixel-perfect. They don't get grainy or bitmap-y, so if you would like a wallpaper/desktop along with your chibi animal, I can enlarge the file without distorting it! blaugh heart

22tsuji22, FarieFaye, and I all make graphics, so let us hook you up with banners, wallpapers/desktops, icons, whatever...you name it.

[2] examples
I have some examples of my chibi animals, here at my deviant art...
BunnyTiger PandaFroggyLion
Demon Panda made for Renni M.Chibi Turtle made for Ioji
Wolf Lineart for Tounprincesoftheninemoons

For banners' examples, I have one in my siggy, and one at the beginning of my post. blaugh
Banners for Dukes Vampiress
[x][x][x]

Banners for x-Mcrs-Fallen-Angel
[x][x][x][x]

Animated Banners for Animalzzz
[x][x]

[3] rules [ripped off from shido's post! ninja ]
[1] Follow Gaia’s ToS or Terms of Service.
[2] Please be patient and respectful of both artist and others.
My art takes some time and I will contact you as SOON as it is ready. blaugh
[3] I only accept commissions I can do, but I will also reject commissions I feel I cannot take on. Sorry, nothing personal....
[4] Be kind and courteous and remember to pay, or I will report you....
[but so far people have been very nice, and I thank you for that. 3nodding ]
[5] Please don't stretch the pages with your signatures or posts. It's one of my pet peeves. sweatdrop Also, no need to quote any of our first posts, it's a lot wasted space.... crying
[6] When you PM me, please type competently so that I can understand what you want! sweatdrop
[7] Please no begging! We're all poor Gaians here! gonk

[4] prices
.:.Chibi Animals [line-art] .:.
Headshot: 500 gold
Full-body: 1,000 gold

.:.Chibi Animals [full-color] .:.
Headshot: 1,500 gold
Full-body: 2,500 gold

.:.Graphics.:.
Banners: 100-500 gold depending on difficulty, prices can be negotiated.
Icons: 100+ gold, depends on size and difficulty too.
Wallpapers: I'm still deciding on the price for this, but I will discuss this with you if you PM me.

heart heart Tips are always welcome!! heart heart

[5] how to request
[1] PM me, chococuppincake with your request and CLEARLY STATE THESE PREFERENCES: what kind of animal/banner you want, give a detailed description, I'm not a mind reader! What size, approximately, do you want for your animal/banner, what sort of text do you want, sans-serif, serif, fun/playful, etc., and what colors of your banner or animal [generic...normal colors or a specific color] I will PM you back and tell you whether or not I accept your commission.

[1a] Just copy this list and fill it in! *stolen from 22tsuji22 ninja *
1. What you do you want? (banner/wallpaper/icon/lineart/color-art)
2. What size do you want your banner/wallpaper/icon/art? Meaning pixels? 500 pixels x 500 pixels is the max size for signatures allowed on Gaia and under 100kb.
3. Any font preference? If so say what kind, serif, sans-serif, pretty, masculine, etc.?
4. Any certain colors you want?
5. What do you want it to say?

[2] You, the commissioner, sends a trade.
[3] I will draw and create your request [rough drafts or final] and watermark it before sending it to you for review through PM. Please give me some time at least a week to complete your request, I have a life outside of Gaia, like a full-time job and school... sweatdrop
[4] I will confirm the trade.
[5] You complete the trade and I will send art through a PM.
You will have a total of 3 days to save your art because I will take it off of my photobucket account after 3 days. You have been warned! >v<

[6] whitelist
For my satisfied customers, I'd like to thank Renni M., Ioji, Dukes vampiress, Tounprincesoftheninemoons, x-Mcrs-Fallen-Angel, Animalzzz, pladsocks & [[_DeVoN_]
heart heart Special thanks to lockmaster_whea! heart heart
heart Thank you!!! heart

[7] blacklist
No one yet...lets keep it this way!! ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.:.Graphics.:.
Banners: 100-500 gold depending on difficulty, prices can be negotiated. ex. 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Icons: 50+ gold, depends on size and difficulty too.
Wallpapers: 500+ gold all depends on the difficulty again ^^
My prices are usually pretty cheap. I understand being a poor gaiaian(?)!!

[v] how to request

[1] PM me 22Tsuji22 with your request and CLEARLY STATE THESE PREFERENCES: what kind of banner you want, give a detailed description, I'm not a mind reader! What size, approximately, do you want for your banner, what sort of text do you want, sans-serif, serif, fun/playful, etc., and what colors of your banner[generic...normal colors or a specific color] I will PM you back and tell you whether or not I accept your commission.
[1a] Just copy this list and fill it in! ^^
1. What you do you want? (banner/wallpaper/icon)
2. What size do you want your banner/wallpaper/icon?
3. Any text preference(If so say what kind)?
4. Any certain colors you want?
[b]1. What you do you want? (banner/wallpaper/icon)[/b]
[b] 2. What size do you want your banner/wallpaper/icon?[/b]
[b]3. Any text preference(If so say what kind)?[/b]
[b]3.b What do you want the banner/wallpaper/icon to say?[/b]
[b]4. Any certain colors you want?[/b]
[b]5. Anything else I should know?[/b]
[b ]6. Tip? (No tip is ever necessary!)[/b]
[b]6b. Total?[/b]

[2] You, the commissioner, sends a trade. Don't worry about sending a trade until I have shown you some things.

[3] I will confirm the trade.

[4] You complete the trade and I will send art through a PM. Please save your art to your Compy or Lappy! I upload to imageshack. They take things down somtimes, doesn't happen often, but sometimes they lose the image and it never shows up. (If this ever does happen you can PM me and I can upload another one...but it'd be easier for you and me if you save it! ^___^)

[5] Slots!
[1] Nephilim24
[2]Open
[3]Open
[4]Open

[6] whitelist
Thank you!!! You guys are all so nice!!<33
| Insanitys Child | Moon Alucard | xsquirrel_loverx | Nephilim24 |
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[7] blacklist
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.you don't want to be hereUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link to us!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/requests-and-commissions/twilight-art-and-designs-chibis-graphics/t.27214373_1/]
[IMG]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3785/artshop4bvw4.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/requests-and-commissions/twilight-art-and-designs-chibis-graphics/t.27214373_1/]
[img]http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9342/artshop4afc8.png[/img][/url]

...more coming soon<3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Art Thread and Awesome Petitions! (If you want to be here just PM me! ^_^)

User Image

User Image
User Image

**FarieFaye's Shop Currently Closed**

Greetings and welcome to my part of the Twilight Art & Design Shop!
Please feel free to call me any variety of my username, or just Rose works too!
I will be doing graphics for this shop. I can do backgrounds/wallpapers and a variety of banner sizes as well as smaller things like icons.

some examples: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Just a few little guidelines to make the whole experience here at Twilight Art & Design a pleasant one:
(1) Please follow Gaia’s ToS.
(2) Please be patient and respectful, quality work does take some time (as in not 5 minutes) and I want to provide quality.
(3) In fairness to you I will tell you if I don’t think I’m capable of doing what you ask of me, I’m not going to try to rip you off with bad work. However, for the most part unless you're asking something totally crazy it should be fine! rofl
(4) Please be literate, I don’t want to have to try to guess what you’re saying. It could end up in incorrect work.

Prices vary from about 50+ gold for icons, 100-500+ gold for banners, 750+ gold for animation, and 800+ gold for wallpapers, all depending on the size and difficulty of the piece. Prices are negotiable, please contact me if you want an estimate or to place your order. There is also a discount when sets [2+ items] are bought, ie. a banner & icon, banners of different sizes, etc. The more things bought the bigger the discount!

When ordering please, please be specific to size, colors, fonts, etc. Any details you can give me will make the process go much faster since I won't have to try contacting you as much to find out more information! sweatdrop

User Image
Athletic Supastar
[XxLips_Sewm_ShutxX]
[Rawr.Emo.Safetypin]

User Image
Reserved? 3nodding
HEY! GIMME ALL YOUR ART!!!!!! okay, i'll be nice. shido, cuz, can i have a daneypoo.

Friendly Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Loor06
HEY! GIMME ALL YOUR ART!!!!!! okay, i'll be nice. shido, cuz, can i have a daneypoo.

No you may not have Daney poo! He's MINE! scream Go get your own villain! You may have found the book series first but I claimed him first!! I designed the character before the horrible original illustrator did!

Friendly Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
We are now open!!! Yay! blaugh

Friendly Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Bumpity! FYI: even though some artists here don't have their shops entirely finished they'd love it if you PMed them! They are ready for commissions!
yup! I'd be happy to start working! I'm going to start preparing my shop/post-thing right now I think, hopefully I get it all nice by the end of tonight!
Angie, you said you would do avi art for me... Pm me sometime. I miss you. crying

Friendly Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
hayasu
Angie, you said you would do avi art for me... Pm me sometime. I miss you. crying

Hey now! No using my real name, ha ha! It's on the DL ninja But I would be glad to draw an avi for you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff