+WHOLL PORES! XD 0.22840343735866 22.8% [ 505 ]
Total Votes:[ 2211 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2368 2369 2370 > >> >>> »|

Ruthless Shapeshifter

User Image

wahmbulance ANNOUNCEMENT: Officially transferred to this shop:
User Image

User Image

Will do: Bishonens, Males,OCs, Avis,Robes, certain FANART ,Almost naked, Skimpy girls,ELVES!!!
Hard time doing: Females, Hats, Eyewear, Cluttered avi, Dark Skin,Buttons,Detailed Accessories,Pant-Short-Crotch areas, Headphones
Will not do: Hentai, Mecha, Overly cluttered, chibi style, Old people, RL people,Joker Hats,Armor, Musclebound men,goggles,all black clothed OC/Avis, certain crowns,chains, Anthro, Crossdressers, Gaia-colored-cat EARS (the mustard yellow kind)

Ruthless Shapeshifter

User Image

1.Be nice and Follow Gaia TOS
2.Due to School art waiting times will be a 2-3 weeks! please be patient
3.I have alot of DO'S and DON'Ts for a reason please be aware of them.
4. I have the RIGHT to turn down a request if I find that I cannot draw/do justice to the art request! (money doesn't matter in this one unless you compromise to make the work easier for me)
5.I have had alot of drama concerning "changing an already finished work" so I state it now, I don't do "redos" okay?
6.Do not GIMP(scam) me on a trade since I give no previews and only send the original finished work by PM.
7.Do not steal my art or claim it as yours.
8.You are allowed to use it for websites, your profile, signature or anything else, but I'd like to know if you do so please tell me! 8D
9.Do not get impatient. I might draw fast or have alot of commissions, but do not forget I have things in real life too.
10.I prefer that we talk for awhile when I am accepting order. I dislike "hit and run types" who post the form then disappear.
11. No DRAMA please (keep your emos and your feelings off the thread)
12.NO TRADE = NO COMMISSION

Ruthless Shapeshifter

User Image

++ Headshot,BustShot,Waistup,Kneeup,Couples++
(depends on inspiration, bribe, and willingness)

Deviant ART Gallery
(my latest can be found there )

User Image

RL C o m m i s s i o n s : In my DevianART Journal
{ Fill up the form of this shop, indicating RL Commission and post it in the journal of my DA Commissions as a comment. )

This will all be experimental art. Since I'm trying my best to improve myself. You might not get exactly what you've seen in my samples or you might get more than what you've bribed for.

Mostly just looking for inspiration this time around and hoping this will help me become a better artist. So put up your offers and I'll see which I'll choose to accept.

Prices: BRIBE MEH! (minimum 45k or 3 sealeds of current month) mrgreen
-- > > Kneeups 350k++ & Couples 2X price ( due to "OMG THAT IS HARD TO DO!" )
--&DO NOT dictate poses EVAR! (Instant rejection)
NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE & I prefer OCmales > OCfemales > Avatars !

[color=orange][size=16][b]<+--Seal MY Essence--+>[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#18815b][size=11]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Picture of what you want me to draw:[/b] (please put up a picture and not just say"current avi" please and a very good reference picture of your OC)
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Commission Type:[/b] (If RL Commish please indicate if CG style or Sketchy Style)
[b]Page Number:[/b]
[b]Price to Pay:[/b]
[b]Extra Comment/Specifications:[/b](I don't give preview sketches or redo once art have been finished so please tell me what MUST be on the picture! Also I'm better off not copying things exactly X.x I tend to forget alot so don't put too many must haves or I'll probably forget.)
[/color][/size]

Ruthless Shapeshifter

User Image

SLOT 1:

Zero Dream
Oh hayyy Yoru~

Plz to beat me with a stick if im doing this wrong ?

Username: Zero Dream (For Thabara)
Picture of what you want me to draw: Nergal And again o3o
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: White
Commission Type: CG style - Waist up cg
Page Number: 2104 probably~
Price to Pay : 500k
Extra Comment/Specifications: MAKE HIM HAWT. :B Wip would be sweet~ It's Thabby's birthday sunday and this is going to be her present if you accept~ <3 So maybe no thread title announcement till then ? Tho she's probably gonna stalk my posts, the silly thing. XP

SLOT 2:

==closed==

User Image

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Ruthless Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.28607315/][img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/ahou_yorugami/Gaia/LinkingBannersmall.png[/img][/url]

Ruthless Shapeshifter

User Image

(all links must 40px in height and 200px in width)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff