Seems like you could charge more. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Dunno. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gold. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 >

User Image

My Gaia store is very simple.

The sort of picture you can expect is in the sample above. As I complete commissions, I will post them here.

Prices are also simple. 5k per avatar.

I usually finish within a day or two of seeing the request.

I can draw multiple people in one picture, just multiple the number of avatars by 5k.

You can expect one full body, colored with colored pencil avatar.

Simply post here with a request. When I am done, I will start the trade. Just accept the trade to receive the picture.

If you do not specify, I will simply draw your avatar as I see it. I will guess for the pose and expression. For example, if you have a cheery avatar, it will likely be smiling. I can draw simple poses and expressions, just put your request in the post- i.e. "giving a peace sign" or "crying."

If you don't specify in the post, I will draw your avatar as it appears next to the post when I draw it. That means if you want me to draw one outfit, but want to change it while waiting, you should post a picture of your avatar in the outfit you want in your post. Then I will just use that image for reference.

Nowadays, there are lots of complicated items from the monthly letters that are hard to draw. If your avatar has a lot of large complicated items, I might raise the price, or ask if I can leave off some items, or simplify the patterns on them. I will ask you in PM. You can say no and delete your request, I won't mind. Things like the dragons are large and take twice the time to draw.

If you have an unusual request- such as black and white (no color) or an avatar sitting, or holding an item you don't have (or doesn't exist on Gaia yet), just say so in your post. I will PM you if it requires a price change or if I don't think I can do it well enough, or anything like that.

I can also do close-ups or head shots, if you'd like.

So that's it. 5k per avatar.

You may do what you like with the art- like putting it in sigs or profiles, just please give me credit and please don't alter the image, like color over it. Cropping it or putting it in a frame is usually ok.

Questions? Requests? Post here. (I often forget to read my PMs. Posting here is more likely to get you a response.)

More Art Samples:

Kabaina's Commission

Your avatar will appear here. If you'd like me to take it down, just let me know.
Wow, this place moves fast. Bumps are appreciated.

8,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Can i post ^=^""
i like your art! :3
ill take one of my current avi (she never changes)
Sure, you can post! All comments are also appreciated, even if they aren't commissions. ^_^ Thank you for your kind words. ^_^
S t a r l i t e

Um, I don't know if that's a glitch... do you want her bare chested?
Hey, nice shop. Sorry to ask, but do you have anymore samples? The one you have is very nice, and I'd like to see more. 3nodding

8,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
WOOT i got 1st post! :33
Your Welcome!!
OffSide7
S t a r l i t e

Um, I don't know if that's a glitch... do you want her bare chested?
haha yes it is and ya thier doll boobs id prefer bare chested... but no nipples i fear that would temp the gods (admins)
Articulate.Penguin
Hey, nice shop. Sorry to ask, but do you have anymore samples? The one you have is very nice, and I'd like to see more. 3nodding

Thanks! I sure do. I will have some up soon. ^_^
There we go- posted a new sample. More to come.
Nice. XD How do you do with drawing guys?
Articulate.Penguin
Nice. XD How do you do with drawing guys?

Not as well, but I do try. Let's see if I can dig up a sample.
Here's a drawing I did of a guy's RPG character.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces