Welcome to Gaia! ::

Head Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Friendly Phantom

Friendly Phantom

User Image

Okay, time for introductions. Well I am e c l i s p e d - - -MOON, the owner of this shop and the artist. I was going to join my friend HEY LVRR's shop but I decided not to and decided to make my own. Thanks to her I was inspired to do this and hopefully I will get some customers! Anyways this is my art shop. What I am doing here is mainly avi art or even your ocs! So if you check down below you can see my samples and hopefully you will want some of my works. Anyways I work hard on my art so please do not steal it. Also I work pretty quick in my opinion and for the next few days will be super quick. However school is starting up so things will slow down but you will get your art soon enough depending where you are on the list. I promise to work as fast as I can and get your art to you. Anyways this is my shop, please enjoy and buy art!

User Image

Friendly Phantom

User Image

* These rules come from my friend
lover's shop so hopefully she doesn't mind I'm using them/ tweaked them a little because I am/was to tired to write my own rules.

1. No begging or haggling , please.
2. You are not to advertise anything in my store unless you are offering to become affiliates.
3. Do not steal anything for this shop ! Nothing is to be resold or given away , either ! If you would like to gift art to a friend , just let me know and use their avatar when ordering instead.
4. Please refrain from ordering on mules. I like to know who buys what , especially if they do so more than once ! I keep track of all of this. So , you never know , I might give you freebies if you're a frequent customer !
5. Do not alter the images in any way , unless I have given you precise consent in doing so. If I have not given you permission and see that your avie art has been modified , I will report you.
6. Please do not post any of the images outside of Gaia. This is for Gaian use only. This is so that I can keep track of my work , etc. You can still ask me , but I doubt I will change my answer for this.
7. Do not stretch my pages ! ! ! D<
8. I do not tolerate rudeness , flaming , or unnecessary foul language. If you have nothing nice to say , then keep your mouth shut. It's easy really. And if that doesn't work , just order yourself on a stick and I will create a little 'x' of tape over your avatar's mouth. -w-
9. After you've posted your order in this thread, send your trade immediately afterwards. Please title the trade your page number and moonieroxs!
10. Please look over your order and trade before sending. Make sure you have the correct amount of gold beforehand as well. Trade cancellations can be quite annoying sometimes and I highly look down upon it.

User Image

Friendly Phantom

User Image

Please note that all my art is done by mouse on photoshop and that these were done in a rush for my own amusement but I'm using them as samples so you can see some of my art. Only the first sample had some good work done on it. Also all the art will never look the exact same but it will mostly have the same style. Also eyes etc change depending on how you want them.

Sample One Chibi Head (Price: 1000g)
Sample Two "Normal Heads" *Note that this was done awhile ago. Also the line art will be sketchy because clean line art takes to long. Don't work, sketchy looks good too. (No colour sketcy line art Price: 1300g colored: 1600)
Sample Three(Full chibi art price: 1500g)
Sample Four, "normal" avi art partial torso (Price: 1500 coloured: 1900)
Sample Five Custom Works (Price: 3500+)

EXTRAS

- chibi head, every extra head +300g
- chibi full every extra body +500g
- sketchy art every extra head +650g
-sketchy art every extra head coloured +700g

* I will not be doing full body sketchy because of the irriation it causes me
and the time it takes. Also sample two is my deviant art so I did not steal it. So look at the pirate head and what not. The work is old but it is kind of that style but it will be more sketchy. First sample I uploaded on photobucket. Art will have your username and my username in it to protect theift.

User Image

Friendly Phantom

User Image

*Please post orders here in the thread and send gold trade with titled with the page number your order is on. So I do not scam you I will finish the art work and put a huge sample sign on it so you can't take it without paying. Once the trade goes through I'll give you the art without the huge sample sign on it. This way neither of us will be scammed.

[color=red][size=18]ORDER ALERT[/size][/color]:mrgreen:
[size=10][color=darkgray]
[b]Username:[/b] your username
[b]Image:[/b] Your avi or oc
[b]Type of art:[/b] chibi head, chibi full etc
[b]Extras:[/b] self explained
[b]Have your ordered before?: [/b]yes or no?
[b]Total Price:[/b]
[b]Tips?:[/b] pretty please?
[/color][/size]

User Image

Friendly Phantom

User Image

Clients/ Current Works (Work's In Progess)

1. Jay Bay Bear (My first customer! : D) status: complete!
2. HaroxxHaro status: picture one complete (partial torso/coloured)
picture two complete

3. shshshaking status: complete!!!
4. Mrs Toxic Apple status: complete!
5. Passionne Romantique status: complete!!!
6. Daisy Von De status: complete!!!
7. Mrs Toxic Apple status: complete

User Image

Friendly Phantom

Friendly Phantom

Friendly Phantom

Friendly Phantom

Friendly Phantom

Friendly Phantom

Friendly Phantom

Friendly Phantom

Friendly Phantom