Waddeeya Think?

Delish ¦] 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 9 ]
Hrm, not very nutritional >__< 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 10 ]
HOM NOM NOM -Chomps Gold- 0.54761904761905 54.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

User Image

Welcome to the Store!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT [4.8.08] -I have returned from holiday, and so am taking comissions as per usual =]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNOUNCEMENT [10.07.08] -Are you an artist? Interested in my art? Head on down to the ART TRADE AREA in my thread. Find it easier here.

Yup, hope you stay and browse ^__^ if there are any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask!
Although beware: I might ch'boink you if it's something already quite obviously mentioned on this page; but don't worry, I won't think any worse of you ;] Aye!

So yeah, this is just another art shop; if you like my art, then good! If not, sorry about that >__<
But don't complain to me about it; I can't change my artistic brain pattern, so don't expect a miracle.

Okay, you know the drill...

¦¦---Rules! O: ---¦¦

[+]I know people are going to mindlessly advertise, so there's no point in me completely banning it, but deliberate repetitive posting will get you in trouble.
[+]I will do anything up to PG13; I don't mind doing subtle innuendos, but nothing too horny please! >=D
[+]I don't want abuse, to me or anyone posting in this thread.
[+]Bumping is fine, but please chat also! My main purpose on Gaia is discussion, apart from art of course >__>
[+]Conducting yourself appropriately kind of goes without saying, I guess... but I said it, in case that wasn't clear to anyone already =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome! | Prices & Samples|How to Order | Slots & Waiting List | Affiliates. | [NEW]Art Trade Area.
User Image

¦¦---Prices---¦¦

Black & White:

Upper Body*:..............1000 gold
Full Body:...................2000 gold
Couples/multiple avi's:...4000 gold+

In Colour (yes I spell colour like that 'cos I'm British =O)

Upper Body*:..............2000 gold
Full Body:...................4000 gold
Couples/multiple avi's:...8000 gold+

*Upper Body is usually drawn from the mid-waist up.
NOTE: please bear in mind that any lower-body items may not be featured in the picture if you choose an upper-body art. If there are some lower-body items which you want equipped in the picture, PLEASE SPECIFY THIS IN THE ORDER FORM.

¦¦---Samples---¦¦

Black & White:....... | 1 |

Coloured:. | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome! | Prices & Samples | How to Order | Slots & Waiting List | Affiliates. | [NEW]Art Trade Area.
User Image

It's pretty easy, really! Just make sure you do it right, or I won't do your art >__<

[1] Read this thread, and decide on what exactly it is you want.

[2] Fill in the order form below. You can either post it in this thread, or send it to me via a PM, although I'll most probably get back to you faster if you pm me. Make sure you've filled it in right; any queries, please ask me first! PM's are welcome if you want a faster response.

[IMG]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/rawx/orderform.jpg[/IMG]
Username:
Colour/B&W?: Just state which one.
Type of art: full body/upper body/multiple avatars?
Pose: How do you want your avi to be standing/sitting/doing whatever? For example, "standing with arm behind head," or "sitting with head tilted up," etc.
Picture of avatar(s): Just a hosted picture or link to your desired avatar(s).
Other references(optional): these are especially helpful for more complicated, specific poses. Just post a link to a picture if you want me to do something exactly to your demands =]
Anything else?(optional): Any comments, notes, or general helpful stuff you feel you should include!
Price: the total price it comes to, and no self-discounts! >=|
So, how you finding my art?:

(Please keep the image code in this form, as I might not see your order otherwise.)

[3] Once you have sent/posted your order, you will have to wait for me to get back to you in a PM, in which I will confirm your order or go over any mistakes/details/etc.

[4] If everything is in order, I will ask you to send a trade containing the right amount of gold for the art. Don't worry, I won't accept the trade at this point - it's just so I can see that you have the gold. If you refuse to send the trade, then I won't start your art; simple as! Canceling the trade won't do any good either - your art will be postponed until you have reopened the trade with the adequate amount of gold again.

[5]So that I know you've read this, please answer "delicious" for the last question in the order form ^__^

[6]Once I'm finished (usually takes about 2-3 days depending on my schedule) I will send you a watermarked version of your art so you can see that I've done it, and we will complete the trade.

Once that's done, you get your art! See, easy ^__^ Heh...

Welcome! | Prices & Samples | How to Order | Slots & Waiting List | Affiliates. | [NEW]Art Trade Area.
User Image

¦¦---Slots Currently Available---¦¦
¦¦---(Orders take up to 9 days)---¦¦

¦¦---1---¦¦........................................
¦¦---2---¦¦.......................................
¦¦---3---¦¦.......................................

* = Completed and waiting for collection.

¦¦---Waiting List---¦¦
¦¦---(Orders take up to 2 weeks)---¦¦

¦¦---1---¦¦........................................
¦¦---2---¦¦........................................
¦¦---3---¦¦........................................

¦¦---Finished Works---¦¦

Sexual Couture | x |
Brienna | x | x | x | x | x | x |
| x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x |
Idiadistdist | x |
Anjaelus Krueger | x | x |
beeeky | x |
[WolfVs.Wolf] | x | x |
onthaedge | x | x |
CRUSH KILL DESTROY | x |
Rydra | x |
Jaydennx | x |
Pokemaniac1 | x |

User Image

User Image

My Affiliate:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/requests-and-commissions/t.40277927_1/]
[IMG]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/rawx/sign.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Unfortunately, as you can see, I'm not the best logo designer >__< Anyone with better CG skills is welcome to try! You might even get a freebie ;]

Anyone who's interested in exchanging links or banners is welcome to PM me ^__^
x

Welcome! | Prices & Samples | How to Order | Slots & Waiting List | Affiliates. | [NEW]Art Trade Area. |
User Image

Welcome to the section where you can earn yourself avi art by giving me some art of your own in return! Now, like anything on Gaia, there are a few things you need to be aware aware of (basically here are some more rules >P);

[+]Read this whole post if you really want some art. I know it's tedious, but if you really want some essentially free art, at least put in the effort to do it RIGHT. If something isn't done to my satisfaction, you won't get your art, simple as. Scream and bawl as much as you want, but you've been warned.
[+]Do not send me art before I have made a deal with you and expect art in return. I will just consider it as a gift.
[+]Don't get mad if I decline your art. Everyone has their own opinions, and art is one of the most universally viewed mediums in the world; I don't expect you to love my stuff, so don't undoubtedly expect me to love yours. If I turn you down, it's not that it's ugly, it's just not my style.
[+]No changes in the deal. If we decide on you giving me a CG'ed full-body avi art, I don't expect to then receive a pencil sketched chibi. Keep to the deal, or you won't get anything in return.

-[More will be added when and if they are needed.]-

¦¦---The Avi's---¦¦

[Click each one for a list of items.]

1User Image 2User Image 3User Image 4User Image 5User Image

¦¦---How it Works---¦¦

1.Fill out this form, and PM it to me/post it in the thread. BUT NOT BOTH.
[IMG]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/rawx/gimmetrade.gif[/IMG]

[b]Username:[/b] Well I'm not going to patronize you!
[b]Art wanted from me:[/b] (look at the section above for information on what art I provide.)
i.e.black & white/colour? upper-body/full body?
[b]Picture of avi:[/b] hosted link or picture of the avi you want drawn.
[b]Pose:[/b] The pose in which you'd like your avi to be.
[b]Other references(optional):[/b] These are especially helpful for complicated poses.
Host any pictures of whatever else you think might help give me an idea of what you want.
[b]Anything else? (optional):[/b] Any other notes on references, featured parts, ect?
Samples of work: At least 3 links to your samples.
If you have different styles, make sure I see all of them in this section.
[b]Avi(s) you'd like to draw:[/b] Just put the number of the avi(s) you'd like to draw most of mine.
General concensus on my art:

2.Once I've replied to your form and approved the trade, I'll start your art and you'll start mine.

3.When you have finished, send me a watermarked copy of your art, and I will reply with a watermarked copy of the art for you. If I finish your art first, then this might happen the other way round.

4.To prove you've read this, reply "like strawberries and chocolate" to the last question.

5.When this has happened, send me your art and I will send you mine. I don't mind which way round this happens, as long as I know you've done the art. In this way, we can do our art fairly and without any fuss about whose done what ^____^ as long as you keep to these guidelines, that is.

¦¦---Slots Currently Available---¦¦
¦¦---(Please note than all art trade orders will be dealt with AFTER paid commissions, so please be patient if there are paying customers before you!)---¦¦

¦¦---1---¦¦............Pixle_Fairy412.........
¦¦---2---¦¦...........SuJuAn_Luver..........
¦¦---3---¦¦.......................................

¦¦---Finished Art---¦¦

Stereochrome | x |

Welcome! | Prices & Samples|How to Order | Slots & Waiting List | Affiliates. | [NEW]Art Trade Area.
||---Reserved---||
||---Reserved---||
Open mrgreen
x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items