Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*❀W E L C O M E❀*

User Image

Green Fairy? Why? Well, a lot of people know me by my usual nick Absinthe, and what is Absinthe? It is a drink (see the glass above xD?), if you didn't know, which was very popular during the 19th century, until it was banned for various reasons. It's most important ingredient is Wormwood. The Absinthe is often called "The Green Fairy". I love Absinthe... But this is not about Absinthe, it's just a little explanation for the name, so if there is anything more you want to know, please search for yourself xD.
Besides, green is my favourite colour >w<!

As you can see, and read, I commit lots of mistakes in english, because it is not my first language... So, please, forgive my mistakes, but I'm sure I can express myself clearly, if I don't, it's because I can't, because even in Spanish I'm not clear.

So, after all this nonsense, be welcomed! Stay and chat if you want, bumpers will be really loved and maybe, they can win something ;D

User Image
❀SHOP STATUS❀: OPEN

❀Open Since❀: 22th May 2008
❀Reached 1000 Posts!❀: 10th June 2008

IMPORTANT: I've re-opened the shop but I'll be drawing only chibi (cute) art because I'm quite full of things to do :3

Please, if you're a costumer, a future one, someone interested or you're just looking, please, PLEASE, check this.
This section will contain quite important information, such as the state of the shop or any important announcement I want to do.
User Image

First of all, READ ALL THE RULES, there is a reason why I wrote them.
Please, follow the Gaia TOS
Be nice :3, but if you, because of some particular reason, can't even make an effort to be nice, you're allowed to ommit this rule.
Remember I'm a person, a human being whos work is made by her own hand so please:
*Do not rush me, I have more things to do than drawing
*Do not expect something beyond my abilities

Please, do NOT STEAL MY ART
Use the order forms, other forms of orders won't be accepted
After your order, you'll have to wait for me to accept it, I'll post it in the thread AND send you a PM, so please check it.
After you've checked my acceptance, send the trade IMMEDIATELY
The trade must be labeled "Art Trade on Page (insert number here)". Only after the trade is there and accepted by me, your art will be drawn.
You can accept the trade before or after you get your art, it's up to you.
PLEASE, don't PM me unless it is actually necessary and you're interesting in ordering art. That means no "can i have free art??" PMs or anything like that. Questions can be put here in this thread, orders here too in her regular form.
Try to speak clearly, I understand 98% of whatever you're trying to say in english, but i do not understand ppl hu tlk lyke dis or dat.

What I WILL draw:
Original Characters
Avis
Couples
Covered Nudity (this is not being with clothes, this is for example, when your character is nude but covered with something like... a piece of cloth, a scarf, leaves, whatever, or if she is female and she's covering her breasts somehow, well, i think you understand what I mean)

What I WON'T draw:
Nudity
Mecha
Elaborated backgrounds

What I MAY draw, if bribed :3 :
Fire and Ice (in big quantities)
Groups (In Chibi or Normal style)

Remember that there are special cases in which I won't be able, or just won't, draw certain things, such as certain items, but those who are not included here, will be exceptions.
Maybe, I'll just don't like your avi or OC at all, so even if i make an effort i won't be able to draw it, but, that will be in very rare ocassions xD.
User Image

So, here are some art samples.
PLEASE, CLICK FOR FULLVIEW!

Cute Drawing
From this category you can order:
*Avi Art
*Original Characters
*Animals
*Objects

User Image
Dunazul
User Image
Shinja-Chan
User Image
pinkninja2008
User Image
xlilyukifairyx
User Image
Beatrice Lee

Couples/Groups:
User Image
karumi-san ^_^
User Image
Aphonic L-

User Image

Cute Drawing:
*5.000 each~ (it can be more depending on the details)
*3.000 for any extra character
From this category you can order objects, avi art, original characters, animals.

I'm not very good at pricing, so honest suggestions will be much appreciated.

User Image

Please, use only this forms to order your art, any other way of ordering my art
WON'T BE VALID.

Normal Art Form:

Cute Drawing Form:
[color=greenyellow][size=18]*❀*[/color] [color=darkgreen]CUTE DRAWING ORDER FORM [/size][/color][color=greenyellow][size=18]*❀*[/color]
[color=darkgreen][size=9][b]*Username:[/b]
[b]*Image / Avi / Animal / Object:[/b]
[b]*Details:[/b]
[b]*Tip? (Optional of course xD):[/b]
[b]*Total Price:[/b]
[/size][/color]
User Image

SLOTS:

[*Astraea Pandora]

[*Cross Lucane]

[*iAlacrity]

BRIBES
[*]

OLD CUSTOMERS
* Dunazul
* Miss FATIMAGIC
* karumi-san ^_^
* Shinja-Chan
* pinkninja2008
* sayurisaya
* TikiKawaii-x
* Life is Like a Peanut
* WhiteTreeFox
* Hardworkin Slut-Ori
* Mister Miztoffelees
* killerrabit513
* Aphonic L-
* LaughterThroughTears
* play-doh frenzy
* xlilyukifairyx
* Dj Musik
* Beatrice Lee
* Zorri Star
* Zhemos

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi ;D. I know you don't care about who I am, the only thing you want from me is my art (if you want it) but I will still tell a little about myself for those who want to know, even if they are only two people xD.
User Image

I'm an 20 year old former - Law student who lives in Chile, Southamerica (one of the most beautiful countries in the world, if you don't care about a little undevelopment and bad politics xD).
I like drawing, reading, painting, singing and cooking, but most of the time i'm to busy with college work and readings to do that (but I have time for your requests, don't be affraid xD). I also love fantasy creatures (I believe that they are somewhere even if we can't see them), animals, plants and I'm a very Eco-Friendly person (i love the eco-friendly expression xD). I'm allergic to almost everything in this world, even my own sweat and saliva hurt me D: (fortuntely I almost never sweat xD).
I'm moody, but the nice part of me is really nice (please stay away from the un-nice part). I'm one of the biggest daydreamers in the world.

If you want to know about the techniques and programs I use, most of the time I usually draw a sketch, then scann it, do the lineart and then i colour and shade, using various techniques. I use Photoshop CS3 mostly, but sometimes I also use Corel Painter Essentials 4.
User Image

Please use this banners to link out! ^^. If you would like to become affiliates with my shop, please let me know in this thread or by PM!

User Image
Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/green-fairy-art-shop-o-p-e-n/t.40498149_1/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/-_claudia_-/banner3.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/green-fairy-art-shop-o-p-e-n/t.40498149_1/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/-_claudia_-/banner1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/green-fairy-art-shop-o-p-e-n/t.40498149_1/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/-_claudia_-/banner2.jpg[/img][/url]

Any banner donations will be much appreciated! There is a chance of getting a reward! ^^

User Image

User Image User ImageUser Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out