Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart Ello Boo's n Ghoul's welcome to Spooky Pookie's ART Shop! heart

User Image

Though it will not effect any of the ordering of art by me...Im sooo going to give this shop a makeover! bleahhh

Examples of my work can be seen below in the different categories so be sure to take a look!

Do's and Don'ts

Do: Almost anything! Within the guidelines and rules of Gaia of cores so nuffin too obscene...on here at least. I'll color and do groups, animals. Ask away!

Don'ts: Well anything breaking the Rules of Gaiaonline for one. I'm not a huge "background" person but I can give it a shot..but you can see from my work what I do biggrin And for the moment I'm not really doing any CG My poor tablet is on the mend, until that's working and I figure out how to really work photo shop its all traditional art!! Wooooot.

Please Fill out this form biggrin

Name(If you want it on the page tell me so):

Couple/Single:

Head shot/Full body:

Pose(sitting/standing..ect..):

Expression( smile scream 4laugh cry twisted )..ect...:

Spooky -(long and slender)( X ) Manga-(cutesy) ( X )
:

Any thing else?:

Payment$$$.I'm leaving it up to you! Tell me how much you would pay for what and I'll most likely accept your offer ^.~ I <3 Items too!! Anything, try me!

]Also because I gotta say it OBEY THE RULES!..Dont try n scam me or I'll hunt you down..and I promise it will not be pleasant.. mrgreen
Art make for Pookie ^.~ (Bought and Gifts)

Kolby-chan
User Image

P i n k Yamazaki
User Image
User Image

( burning_eyes On hold for these..I'm out of supplies! and I'm flat broke..so untill I have the cash to resupply then these are on hold but you can ask to be put on my list any ways!!)

The Lobotomist Clay1
The Lobotomist Clay 2

Vomit_King

Maramas Clay 1
Maramas Clay 2

Davidwhy N Boopy Clay 1
Davidwhy N Boopy Clay 2
Davidwhy N Boopy Clay 3
Davidwhy N Boopy Clay 4

Iokia Clay 1
Iokia Clay 2
Iokia Clay 3
User Image
and OC's

Foot

Charature

Powerhungry Bunny

Dead bunny

New
Smexy Ghouls

Sun Screen

Cinderella comic

Techo-viking-hero

Girl sketch

- I heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart Anita and everything Laurel K Hamilton has done thus far...gah! ^.^ Here is some of my Fanart
Anita Blake
Anita and Dog..:<
Anita and Jeanclaud
Merry Gentery
Could you draw this couple for me?

User Image

Would you be willing to draw real people, too?
finklestein09
Could you draw this couple for me?

User Image

Would you be willing to draw real people, too?

Sure ^.^ It would help a ton if you could fill out the form so I get a better Idea of what you want.
Also one thing not on there, is this a couple? or just friend. kinda goes with how you want them posed n stuff.. And for the real people one I wont charge so much since I'm pretty new to trying out charatures wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff