Welcome to Gaia! ::

dfg

Distinct Spotter

Hello good people of Gaia! You've got a real treat here...

You see this thread is filled with magic and wonder... like no other thread you've ever visited. Here, you will find that the people are gratious, the art exquisite, and the artist... well... You'll have to find that out on your own.

Witty Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
hi i added your link in my art shop...i was wondering if you were going to have an affiliates page? if so heres my banner
User Image
FieldDoc
Hello good people of Gaia! You've got a real treat here...

You see this thread is filled with magic and wonder... like no other thread you've ever visited. Here, you will find that the people are gratious, the art exquisite, and the artist... well... You'll have to find that out on your own.

Traytray, the magic and wonder?
That's called randomness

And my art = poo most of the time.

And myself?
I ARE A MESS.
xD
Lacey Love12
hi i added your link in my art shop...i was wondering if you were going to have an affiliates page? if so heres my banner
User Image

Nope.
I'm not having an affiliates page.
Never have.
Never will.
=]

Witty Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Chordie
Lacey Love12
User Image

Nope.
Never have.
Never will.
=]

thats okay well i put yours in my page
Lacey Love12
Chordie
Lacey Love12
User Image

Nope.
Never have.
Never will.
=]

Aw thankies.
=]

Witty Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Chordie
Lacey Love12
Chordie
Lacey Love12
User Image

Nope.
Never have.
Never will.
=]

Aw thankies.
=]

your welcome, gotta help a fellow artist out

Distinct Spotter

Ladies and gentleman please don't let this lovely artist fool you:

She's skilled in the ways of the pen and pencil. Do not worry of her opinion on her work, you need only look to her examples of previous artistic endeavors and you will agree with me, I am sure!

Well, Love, you don't allow for easy advertising, but I'm sure you're shop will see a great deal of buisness.

If not, I'll just have to begin my Strong Arm service to find you buisness... for a small fee of course.. hehe

*luffle*
FieldDoc
Ladies and gentleman please don't let this lovely artist fool you:

She's skilled in the ways of the pen and pencil. Do not worry of her opinion on her work, you need only look to her examples of previous artistic endeavors and you will agree with me, I am sure!

Well, Love, you don't allow for easy advertising, but I'm sure you're shop will see a great deal of buisness.

If not, I'll just have to begin my Strong Arm service to find you buisness... for a small fee of course.. hehe

*luffle*

LIES TRAYTRAY!
ALL LIES!

o:
The fee being luffles?
: D
-luffles Traytray-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash