Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to my shop: PG-13!

Store Hours:
Mon-Thur: evenings
Fri-Sun: all day
[I will take orders on the weekends, I just won't start sketching until Monday]

Before we begin! I'd like to tell you a bit about me:
My name is Jacuzi, and I am a 19 year old student/worker. I love the show Crayon Shin-chan and I recently began using the show as my inspiration for my art. I've been on Gaia for about a year now [on this account] while my main account has been around since August 2004. While I love drawing avatars and getting paid for it, I DO have a life and cannot always be on every minute of every day. Do not expect your art to be finished within five minutes.

What I draw:
Couples
Singles
Mecha
Furry
Nude
OCs
Flobs

What I do NOT draw:
Sexually Explicit poses
HEAVILY Cluttered avatars [although I will ATTEMPT to draw you if you order]

ON THAT NOTE! If you have a cluttered avatar and you ask for art, I will do one of two things:
1. Take off items and draw what I can of your avatar while keeping the basics.
or
2. I will simply draw your avatar nude.

Navigation:
WELCOME
Rules/Regulations
Samples/Order form/Pricing
Pick Up!
Rules/Regulations

•Be respectful of me and others in the thread. Do not piss me off or I will block you from the thread.

•My style is based off of the Shin-chan style. If you don't like it, suck it up and go somewhere else.

•If my slots are full, then DO NOT POST AN ORDER! I will ignore it. Simple as that.

•Bumping is allowed, but please refrain if there are more than a couple of people in the thread besides you.

•DO NOT STEAL MY ART YOU DOUCHE! If I catch you stealing my art and claiming it as your own, then you better buckle up for one Hell of a rocky ride down pain road.

•My art is mainly humorous in nature, so I ask you have a sense of humor, too. When you receive your art, if anything does not please you, please let me know and we can work something out.

Navigation:
WELCOME
Rules/Regulations
Pick Up!
Samples

1 2 3 4 5
Couple
Flob Flob2

Order Form/Pricing

Pricing Info:
•Flobs: 1.5k
•Singles: 2k
•Couples: 3k
•Pictures will include full color, a background, and pose/expression of your choice. If you wish to have a black and white picture, please state so and I will come up with a cheaper price for you.

•If you ask [in the special requests section of your order] for your username to be put on the character, I will do it, free of charge.

•Fill out the order form and POST IT ON THE THREAD! The only reason you are allowed to PM me an order is if it is a gift for someone else [as in a secret order! whoo~~]

•Once I have accepted your order [on the thread or in the PM] send trade with the page number of your order. I will accept the trade and you will finish it when your art is completed and posted.

•I DO NOT PM YOU YOUR ART! I WILL POST IT IN PICK-UP! However, I will post 'new chibi' every time I post in the pick-up.

•You MUST use MY order form in order for you to be accepted.

[color=orange][size=15][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Avatar/Oc:[/b]
[b]Background?:[/b] Yes/no
[b]Expression/Pose?:[/b]
[b]Special Requests:[/b]
[b]Total Price:[/b][/size][/color]

SLOTS

Navigation:
WELCOME
Rules/Regulations
Pick Up!
Pick-Up

You must save these to your own server and image host! I will only keep your picture in pick up until the next round of orders has been finished!

Sexual Raindbow
Gaara Sexy No Jitsu
bluefeathers_onDA

Navigation:
WELCOME
Rules/Regulations
Pick Up!
Banner

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2jg3yq][img]http://tinyurl.com/35yrhe[/img][/url]
And now, I play the waiting game...

>_>

Miss Nowhere's Waifu

Dapper Reveler

Omgomg. Shin-chan inspired art. <333

Miss Nowhere's Waifu

Dapper Reveler

I remember when I first saw that show.
I wondered what the hell kind of drugs the artists were on. xD
Then...I grew to love the style & the show itself. xP

If I wasn't questing right now I'd so order from you.
Thank you, thank you. It's the thought that counts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff