Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100

User Image
User Image

I have a number of guilds available at low prices so feel free to make offers on any of the following (pms are welcome if your nervous about a public posting). I will sell these for much lower than their net worth and will sometimes consider items instead of pure cash.
What is Net Worth?
Net Worth is what the guild cost to make in the first place. A guild costs 20k to buy from gaia and then 2.5k for each sub forum that it has.
All the guilds I sell are completely cleared of posts and members so you can make it your own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special opportunity to own "The zOMG! Guild"

Thats right..... I created this guild just before the release of the game so you have a chance to own and run the only guild with what I believe to be the correct title. It has an amazing 49! sub forums which have already been layed out for you(although of course you can change these around if need be). A number of members that just need a kick up the butt to get active again. The zomg banner from the old website and a low id just over the 20k mark.
This is the only guild I have not cleaned out for obvious reasons and is looking for a special new captain who can take on this responsiblity.
The zOMG! Guild<----Clickie
Make me an offer I cannot refuse with a reason why you feel you are right to own this guild

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild 1
ID=19575
Subforums=9
Net Worth=42.5k
Make me an offer

Guild 2
ID=38735
Subforums=5
Net Worth=32.5k
Make me an offer

Guild 3
ID=89687
Subforums=4
Net Worth=30k
Make me an offer

Guild 4
ID=66379
Subforums=2
Account=2k
Net Worth=27k
Make me an offer

Trade procedure:
1)I will invite you to the guild and start up a labelled trade with you so you have records of the guild you are buying.
2)Once the trade is complete I will give you the captain role where you can kick me from the guild.

Thanks for looking
heart

User Image

User Image
User Image

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
heart Thank you to the gaians who have bought guilds from my shop heart

biggrin GoasKnight biggrin LilRooney biggrin inohatake14 biggrin xxdarknessxfallsxforeverx
biggrin Winged Flyte biggrin blackcatwolf biggrin The Vicious Blue Fox
biggrin Alstrador biggrin Lovetts Meat Pie 2 biggrin Quailea Nikka
biggrin requiem4sanity biggrin Antipsychotic biggrin Zolah
biggrin Bullet Riddled Soul biggrin Sleeping Birdbeard biggrin xxrokixx
biggrin Devestationzero biggrin shadowrainstorm biggrin -Hypnotic_illusion-
biggrin x_Ryou Misaki biggrin Dylan_412 biggrin Miss Angelina Lockhart
biggrin Stars in my Pocket biggrin -The Gurl Who Loves Life- biggrin DrOctogonopus
biggrin Silverdawn003 biggrin Iris-Way biggrin Havoc_Kitten biggrin The Vanilla Bean
biggrin ObscureAingeal biggrin GillaGrrl biggrin cutie yuya biggrin Alias Miss Kitty Ha
biggrin Captain James Cook biggrin Amensu Saje biggrin Kid Vengeance
biggrin endagersaver21

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
Guild's Explained

To make sure those who buy a guild from me can get the most of it, I have written this tutorial to help you with the basics.

What is a guild?
A guild is your own private forum that people can posts threads in. As captain you have control over who can post, and the theme of a guild.

How do I choose a theme?
The short answer is what do you like? Maybe you like anime, role play or have a favourite band. By having a theme you are more likely to get members with the same interests as you making it much easier to make new gaian friends. Having a theme encourages people to post threads based on that topic.

Cool! I bought one, now what?
Okay lets talk you through the basics. In the top left hand corner you will see the following options:
User Image
Lets look at the moderator panel first....
User Image

Invite users to guild
Simply enter the name of the person you want to invite and your reason for doing so. They will get a pm telling them about your guild and they can then decide if they want to join or not. Great for inviting all your friends once the guild is up and running.

View current join requests
At some point you will want to advertise you guild in the forums or your signature to try and get new members. If they apply to join you will see their request in this section.

View Crew activity log
For the busier guilds this will tell you what your crew members have been doing. This includes moving topics to a different sub forum or deleating threads.

Edit Guild Settings
This is an important one!
Here you get to name the guild, design the layout and information on the front page and confirm some other settings of the guild.
I will leave the naming of the guild up to you but the in the description setting you can put pictures and information to try and get people interested enough to join. Make it bold colourful and too the point. People dont want to be reading an essay to find out what your guild is about.
The banner is a small picture that will be displayed next to the title of the guild when people do a search. A simple one can be made in ms paint or a fancier one with programs such as photoshop. The banner needs to be 200 pixels long and 40 pixels high. Save to a site such as photobucket and then use the link in the banner space.
The entry fee is what new members will have to pay. People are often put off by an entry fee but any funds you do get will go into a guild account. The money in the guild account can be used to purchase more sub forums.
The next box down is important! Tick the allow join requests otherwise no one who sees your guild will be able to apply to join.
Hide from registry means if you have the box ticked your guild will not come up in peoples searches. Not a good idea if you want more people to find your guild to join.
Then you have the category option. This is nice and simple, what group do you think the theme of your guild belongs in.
You then have three types to choose from:
Select Public if you want everything to be able to be read and posted in.
Private if you want the guild to be viewed but not posted in by non guild members.
Hidden means only the front page is visable to non guild members.

Edit guild forums
This enables you to keep your guild nice and organised. Here you can name the main forum and any sub forums you may have so your members know where they should be posting. You can also tick a box at the end to mean that only crew members and above can access that forum for the more private matters of the guild.
If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will find the option to purchase an additional subforum. Each sub forum costs 2500 and the money will be taken from the guild account. Money can be placed in the guild account through either membership fees or through donating on the guild home page.

Change guild ownership
Not something your likely to need unless you plan to sell on your guild but be aware that vice captains have access to this option. Meaning they can kick you out of the guild if they want to so make sure you trust anyone you make as vice captain.

Two more logs
Meh not important they just tell you what you have bought sub forum wise and what changes youhave made to the guild.

The guild home tab
Very simply this shows you the front page of your guild but the is also a bar with some other useful information on.
User Image
This bar tells you:
~What setting you have for your guild
~How many members the guild as ever had
~How many posts have ever been made
~How much it costs to join
~How much is in the guild account
Underneath this you will find the donate to guild option. Anyone can donate to the guild whether they are a member or not, this includes yourself. This is where the money to pay for sub forums come from.
User Image

The guild forum tab
This will show you all of the sub forums available in your guild. Below these will then be the main forum.
As the captain you may want to post some important topics. To do this create your thread as normal but before you click the submit buttom change from normal to sticky or announcement.
User Image
This will keep that thread at the top of the page.

The guild members tab
This will list every member of your guild, what their rank is, how much they have donated to the guild, how many posts they have made and then the all important promote and demote options.
What are the ranks?
Captain-Owns the guild
Vice Captain-Helps to run the guild in the captains absence. Can do everything a captain can.
Crew-Helps to run the guild. Have the ability to move and delete topics.
Member-Basic member.

Should you feel a member is good enough to be promoted simply click the promote option. If they have broken rules click the demote option. I would however suggest discussing any changes with the person involved.
I don't understand this .. I am from norway
3nodding Hihi, i got gold biggrin 4laugh razz

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
In gaia you have the ability to own and run a guild. You can either buy a new one from gaia or you can buy a cheaper one from me.
well wat does the guild do....lik do u earn stuff or is it jst there????? confused

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
A guild is like your own private set of sub forums. You control, what topics are discussed there, who is allowed to join and post and how big or small you want the guild to be based on what sub forums you purchase.
This is what someone has done with their guild.
The newbie support and training guild.

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
Opening up, anyone need a guild?

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
bumpies biggrin

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
Get your guilds people, plenty for everyone!....well 9 of you blaugh

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
Anyone need a guild?

Resilient Wolf

38,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Sharkworld
Anyone need a guild?
i do i do!!!!!!!!!!!! can i have one????

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff