Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Unsatisfied with the state of critique in the Picture Post, a group of both experienced and fledgling artists created a space where they could share their knowledge and help each other grow as artists.

We pride ourself on giving thoughtful critique in a way that allows us to build upon the experience of many artists, the way we feel Picture Post should be. We not only build upon our skills as artists, but we build upon our ability to critique with effectiveness, honesty, and respect.

Our give some/get some structure features two separate forums for posting our work. One is our Mentee Forum, where anyone can post their sketchbook threads in a Picture Post style environment. We also have our Mentor Forum where artists can sign up with a dedicated mentor that suits their needs. These mentors give special attention and guidance to their mentees.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We've grown quite a bit since our small beginnings. We have many mentees that are eager to learn and are in dire need of qualified mentors.

Be a Gaian Art Mentor!

We, as artists, are the heart, body, and soul of Gaia.

Do you have what it takes to strengthen the gaian art community?All you need is a passion for your craft, a hunger to grow as an artist, and the will to share your knowledge with others.

Please visit our guild and consider strengthening the gaian art community by becoming a Gaian Art Mentor.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And again.
To the top!

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Show us your art skillz!

Friendly Gaian

*pokes* You again, eh?

~ I Love Kyle. ~
Triley