Madoka 0.10548523206751 10.5% [ 25 ]
Homura 0.25738396624473 25.7% [ 61 ]
Kyouko/Kyoko 0.23206751054852 23.2% [ 55 ]
Mami 0.21518987341772 21.5% [ 51 ]
Sayaka 0.10126582278481 10.1% [ 24 ]
Kyubey 0.088607594936709 8.9% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 237 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

I really liked Homura. I don't like her out of sympathy, though. I think her story and her background and whole reason for fighting is just a lot more meaningful when I compare it to the other wishes (Madoka's being an exception). I mean Homura was incredibly shy and introverted and she wanted to better herself and fight for Madoka so that her best friend (I think first friend at the time?) wouldn't need to be protecting her forever. I think that's really sweet myself. It just makes me love the relationship and feelings that Homura had for Madoka throughout her hardships until the very end. And she still keeps on fighting!

Quotable Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Homura! It shows that you'll do anything for your friends, or something like that XD
Mami! ~ yum_puddi
I chose Mami but I also like Kyouko. Everyone else was annoying.

Urban Oni's Bestie

High-functioning Friend

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Googolplex Nikuya

/人 ‿‿ 人\ <( Sorry if I annoy you )

Urban Oni's Bestie

High-functioning Friend

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Mitteno
Mami! ~ yum_puddi
heart heart heart heart heart

Urban Oni's Bestie

High-functioning Friend

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
michalv
Homura! It shows that you'll do anything for your friends, or something like that XD

Sorry to say but she only really cared about Madoka. Even thou she brought Sayaka's soul gem back when Madoka threw it off the bridge was only to make sure she didn't feel bad about it.
Homura is a sweetie.

Urban Oni's Bestie

High-functioning Friend

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Dainty Doe
I really liked Homura. I don't like her out of sympathy, though. I think her story and her background and whole reason for fighting is just a lot more meaningful when I compare it to the other wishes (Madoka's being an exception). I mean Homura was incredibly shy and introverted and she wanted to better herself and fight for Madoka so that her best friend (I think first friend at the time?) wouldn't need to be protecting her forever. I think that's really sweet myself. It just makes me love the relationship and feelings that Homura had for Madoka throughout her hardships until the very end. And she still keeps on fighting!

Kyouko was the same only she cared everyone lived that she knew. She protected Madoka knowing Homura would come and bring her back before she had to kill off Sayaka's witch a long with her because her soul gem would of lost all it's fuel anyways.
LeveI 0
Googolplex Nikuya

/人 ‿‿ 人\ <( Sorry if I annoy you )

I forgive Kyubey for being annoying only because he's cute and evil(kind of).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff