Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

This guy is breathtaking in the air. For example, watch him jump over the top rope, land on the apron, hop on the second turnbuckle and backfilp out of the ring.

Or you can watching do splash, roll, hop on the top turnbuckle, backflip, land, and backflip again in one fluid sequence.

AMAZING! heart heart heart

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I love Kota, but if you really want to know how amazing this guy is, here's the match you need to watch...

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Rumblestiltskin
I love Kota, but if you really want to know how amazing this guy is, here's the match you need to watch...

I started watching it but that blow up doll was wrestling better than half the WWE roster! rofl rofl rofl

I will finish this though. 3nodding

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
I haven't seen a lot of Ibushi matches, but what I've seen is definitely great. The four way dance he had in Chikara with Generico, Jigsaw, and one of the Young Bucks (I think?) was awesome.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Evil Penguin Overlord
I haven't seen a lot of Ibushi matches, but what I've seen is definitely great. The four way dance he had in Chikara with Generico, Jigsaw, and one of the Young Bucks (I think?) was awesome.

Nick Jackson (Matt Jackson is the one that kind of looks like Matt Hardy...that's how I tell them apart)...and yeah, that's one of my favorite CHIKARA matches. I've posted it several times on this forum.
Kota Ibushi must be the best high flying wrestler active in any world promotion right now.....only guy I think may be close if not in the same level is the winner of this year's NJPW's Best of Super Juniors, Ricochet

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel Uzumaki Kurosaki
Kota Ibushi must be the best high flying wrestler active in any world promotion right now.....only guy I think may be close if not in the same level is the winner of this year's NJPW's Best of Super Juniors, Ricochet

Personally, I think Ricochet is better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces