Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Q: What do sushi and bishi's have in common?
A: Both men and women find them to be oh so delicious.

This shop is one of the few breedable yaoi shops out there. As much as I'd like for this to be an rp based shop, it won't be. However, if you, the potential customers and those interested in this concept want it to be then it will be. After all who doesn't enjoy a good plot between pets, more so, who doesn't enjoy being able to interact with NPC's and actually getting acknowledged by them? I know I sure do. Now not only is this thread meant to stir up interest in the shop but I will also be using this to hire staff members and extra services.

So feel free to continue reading on and please abide by the rules set for this thread.
Rules

1. Follow the ToS you agreed to when joining this site.
2. Respect yourself and your peers.
3. Do not flame others for their beliefs.
4. Do not bash the works of others when they apply.
5. Only critique the work of others when asked.
6. Leave the drama at the door. See someone you don't like here, get over it.
7. Have a question? Post it in the thread.
8. Do not post images that do not have any relevance to this thread.
9. Rules may be added/removed as I deem fit.
Hiring

Manager - Head Chef - Seme -

Responsibilities consist of making sure that colorists have every stage of a pet colored and uploaded to the photobucket account and delivered in a timely fashion for upcoming events. Responsibilities also consist of of making sure that all orders from flatsales are complete and organized so that colorists will have an easy time delivering the pets. The manager is also to address the concerns of a customer and do their best to get the concern or issue resolved quickly.

Assistant Manager - Host - Seme/Uke -

Responsibilities consist of the upkeep and editing of the owners list. You are responsible for making sure that rules are being followed and things are brought to the shop owners attention if an extreme issue arises. You will also take on the responsibilities of the manager if there ever comes a time when the manager is out of town or unable to preform their duties for one reason or another.

Items Manager - Tea Master - Seme/Uke -

Your responsibility is to make sure that items are sold at least twice a month. Once during the first week of each month and once during the last week of each month. It is also your responsibility to keep record of who bought what and when they use the items they bought. You keep 90% of the profit while giving 10% to the mule.

Full time Colorist (5) - Chef - Seme/Uke -

Your responsibilities are to meet the quota of what is to be colored. You are also responsible for your own workload, so only volunteer for what you can handle. If you put too much on your plate, your are expected to complete everything within a timely fashion. Percentages to be determined.

Part Time Colorist (4) - Waiters - Uke -

Since you are a part time worker, what you do will be limited. You are not allowed to do edits other than hair.Your responsibilities are to meet the quota of what is to be colored. You are also responsible for your own workload, so only volunteer for what you can handle. If you put too much on your plate, your are expected to complete everything within a timely fashion. Percentages to be determined.
About the "pets"

Menu

line art examples (coming soon!)
-normal/earth

Coming soon
-water
-fire
-wind
-dark
-light

Stages

- Sushi -

During this stage they are just enchanted sushi. They can't move or think or anything like that so, of course, RP is kinda non-existent... The only real thing you'll know is whether it'll become seme or uke.

- Teen -

*SHA-POOF* Your sushi has suddenly poofed into a teenage boy! This is when you can start roleplaying him and developing his personality, not to mention develop friendships and relationships. :3

- Adult -

They grow up so fast... Your boy is now an adult! He is now old enough to be allowed in a certain shop that sells certain items that allow him (or his lover) to carry a child if they so wish.

- RP only reward stage -

Actual drawn artwork not on lineart. This is a reward. One of the colorists will gift it to you when they feel you have earned it (and they have the time to do it). This is a completely optional stage and is therefore up to our discretion.
About Breeding
Yep, they can.

In order for our resident bishi's to breed they need a little help. Obviously they don't normally have the equipment to conceive nor carry a child. Through the use of some enchanted items we have made this possible.

The pair must go to the Tea Master to purchase the fertility tea and special bean bun.

The Tea Master

(image coming soon)
This is an NPC played by one of our staff. They are in charge of selling the items every month that allows couples to breed.

Special stages: Children from breeding

- Babies -
User Image
You're only granted a maximum of 2 per breeding. With a set lineart for both seme and uke, you won't be able to tell what it'll decide being until it's a teen.

- Child -
User Image
He's growing up fast! With a set lineart for both seme and uke, you won't be able to tell what it'll decide being until it becomes a teen.
Hiring Tea Master, Manager and Assist. Manager

What we need:

-You must be well organized and consistent with updates.
-You must have either photoshop or SOMETHING other than paint that can save files in both PNG and JPG formats. You will be expected to not only give out receipts but log them away in the proper section of the guild. Receipt PSD file will be given to you once hired.
-We are looking for people who can give excellent customer service and are patient enough to give help when it is needed.

Please use the application below to apply:

[color=darkred][size=18][b]OMG BISHIS AT MY COMMAND![/b][/size][/color]
[color=darkred][b]Username:[/b][/color]
[color=darkred][b]Time on Gaia per week:[/b][/color]
[color=darkred][b]Any Experience In Management:[/b][/color]
[color=darkred][b]If so, where?:[/b][/color]
[color=darkred][b]Which position?:[/b](Tea Master, Manager, Assist. Manager)[/color]
[color=darkred][b]"Comes in a little glass vial"[/b][/color]
Applicants for Tea Master
Aya-Firebird
Cute looking shop!

OMG BISHIS AT MY COMMAND!
Username:Aya-Firebird
Time on Gaia per week:at least 40 hours
Any Experience In Management:A little bit with my own shop
If so, where?:I started a shop, but its strugling, too many fox shops around
Which position?:(Tea Master, Manager, Assist. Manager)Tea Master please
"Comes in a little glass vial"

Jescobe Homiko
Username: Jescobe Homiko
Time on Gaia per week: 10-20 hours per week-ish.
Any Experience In Management: Yep!
If so, where?:I was an RP Manager at two shops that went under and am a Shop/ RP Manager at Vanya Agents (Which is sorta Hiatus-y at the moment)
Which position?:Tea Master

Applicants for Manager

littleghostchild
Username: littleghostchild
Time on Gaia per week: 20-ish hours
Any Experience In Management: None on Gaia, except a really long time ago when I had to mark the comings and goings of some employees. However, I'm a bit of a management freak in real life. (Organization is my friend)
If so, where?: Real life (Job, School, Volunteer Work)
Which position?: Manager

Lunar Mirage
Username: Lunar Mirage
Time on Gaia per week: 10-20 hours at the moment, depending on the day right now...closer to 40-50 when I get my new puter/net at home (whenever the hell that'll be)
Any Experience In Management: I've worked in B/C shops for almost three years now, and I currently own and co-own 2 other active B/C shops, talking to colorists/organizing events, answering questions, resolving concerns/disputes between staff and regulars and keeping everything in line. heart
If so, where?: Guardians of Serenity and Pokémon: The Johto Chronicles (the links to the shops are in my siggy)
Which position?:(Tea Master, Manager, Assist. Manager) Manager

And even with my limited time online at the moment, I'm still damn good about keeping things in line in multiple shops at the same time. xd

Applicants for Assistant Manager

G a b y
Zomg.
I love this conceptttt.
; w ; <3
Long live man love!

Username: G a b y
Time on Gaia per week: Every. Single. Day. Yes, I have no life. XD
Any Experience In Management: I ran my own shop back way back in '05, and I help out wherever I can.
If so, where?: N/A
Which position?: Assist. Manager~
"Comes in a little glass vial" User Image

Hiring Colorists

What we need:

-You must at least be able to do small edits such as hair. If you can do clothes that would be super.
-You must have either photoshop or SOMETHING other than paint to color with that can save files in both PNG and JPG formats.
-We are looking for about 5 full time colorists and 4 part time colorists. Mind you, we'll probably open the shop before we get everyone.

Please take the image below into photoshop (or whatever you use) and color it to be added into your application. Yes, you have to give him hair.

Shaded Lineart
Unshaded Lineart

Please use the application below to apply:

[color=darkblue][size=18][b]OMG BISHIS![/b][/size][/color]
[color=darkblue][b]Username:[/b][/color]
[color=darkblue][b]Time on Gaia per week:[/b][/color]
[color=darkblue][b]Any Experience:[/b][/color]
[color=darkblue][b]Examples please:[/b][/color]
[color=darkblue][b]Color the lineart we provided:[/b][/color]
[color=darkblue][b]Zydrate?[/b][/color]
Applicants for Full-time

Jadewren
OMG BISHIS!

Username: Jadewren

Time on Gaia per week:3-4 days

Any Experience:A bit. I use Adobe for years and I'm constantly practicing my drawing

Examples please:
Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3
Color the lineart we provided: Colored

Zydrate?

I can do better with the hair. My printer has no ink so I have not been able to print out the line art to draw hair accordingly...and my tablet no longer wants to work. -_-'' So I understand enterily if you look at my sample and wrinkle your nose.

Cosmoses
OMG BISHIS!
Username: Cosmoses
Time on Gaia per week: I usually log on at least once a day. When semester starts, maybe every other day, but I doubt it. xD
Any Experience: I've owned a couple of minishops in the past but I'm afraid I don't have any breedable experience whatsoever. These are actually the first colours I've done. Hopefully that means I've got room for improvement. X3
Examples please: Since I don't have any, I did two different bishies instead. Hope that's okay! I can do part- or full-time depending on what you need, and if you want to see non-hair edits, I'll happily try another.
Color the lineart we provided:

Zydrate? Comes in a little glass vial~

Applicants for Part-time
Kami Swiftsong
- - ʜaτe τo say ɩ τoʟd you so.

OMG BISHIES!
Username: Kami Swiftsong
Time on Gaia per week: Uh. An hour or two a day? |D And I'm pretty much always available on MSN. :3
Any Experience: Yep, Wayward Children's Pound is the main one. xD
Examples please: Edits and color by me: one two | Drawn and colored by me: one two
Color the lineart we provided: (the clothes are crappy, sry sry :c)
Example
Zydrate? Comes in a little glass vial, of course. c:

• ●

Hiring Cert Maker

We are in need of certs! Please help!

We are willing to pay 20k per cert we decide to keep and we will most likely keep more than one type for each of these stages:

-Baby/child cert
-Regular cert
-Special cert

What we need on the cert:

-Name
-Owner
-Gen
-Seme/Uke

Please use the following application below to apply:

[color=olive][size=18][b]I MAKE CERTS![/b][/size][/color]
[color=olive][b]Username:[/b][/color]
[color=olive][b]How long have you been doing this:[/b][/color]
[color=olive][b]Samples:[/b][/color]
Cert Applicants
Cosmoses

Banner

I MAKE CERTS!
Username: Cosmoses
How long have you been doing this: Haven't done certs specifically but I've played around with graphic programs for around two years. ;3
Samples: Banner as above.

blank cert]

cert with info
Link to us!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pricing-assistance-and-suggestions/t.50239085_1/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/TolliRaovan/ginza-sushi.gif[/IMG][/url]

Current staff

Iratus Mancipium- Shop Owner, Concept creator, Sushi/Items lineartist and Colorist
Tolli Raovan- Co-owner,Lineartist and Colorist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces