Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you price me!?

Sure, I'll help you out :) 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Heck no, get out of my face! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 >

Hello fellow Gaia citizens! How are you all today? Hopefully you're in a helpful mood smile I was thinking about maybe selling some art here on Gaia. But of course, I have a problem. Pricing. I don't spend a lot of time in the art forums buying art, so I have absolutly no idea what things are going for nowadays. So, if you wouldn't mind, it'd be great if I could get some opinions and prices

First though, a bit about myself smile
I'm a 17 year old girl going into Illustration at the Ontario College of Art and Design (which is actually a University...don't ask) in September. I love drawing in anime style, but I can also do realism and such (which you will see below wink ) I'm pretty fast at finishing my pictures, as long as I'm driven biggrin

Okay, now that that's done, lets take a look at my art, shall we? I'll try to keep the crazy pile of art to a minimum, and please, once you finish viewing them feel free to leave a comment/critique, but please please PLEASE leave a price! heart

wahmbulance PLEASE CLICK TO ENLARGE PICTURES wahmbulance

Sketches

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Illustrations

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

AVI art

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

NOTE: I wouldn't really be selling my sketches, I always ink stuff before I give it to people XP I just posted them so you could see my sketching styles smile

heart heart heart THANKS A TON FOR THE HELP GUYS heart heart heart
4laugh Dani
bump heart
bump heart
Dum de dum dum...

Quotable Flatterer

Nice :3

How do you get your line art that clean? ^^

& bump :3
All of my lineart is done using pens, not photoshop. And not those crappy ball point pens you steal from your friends when you ask them to lend you one in class either wink I use the Micron Pigment pens from the Sakura brand. I pretty much use a 0.1 or 0.2 for most of my lineart, and I have a 0.5 for thicker lines smile

Quotable Flatterer

Miss 104lb of Insanity
All of my lineart is done using pens, not photoshop. And not those crappy ball point pens you steal from your friends when you ask them to lend you one in class either wink I use the Micron Pigment pens from the Sakura brand. I pretty much use a 0.1 or 0.2 for most of my lineart, and I have a 0.5 for thicker lines smile

Ok thank you, I use Microns from Sakura too ^^
I guess my scanner is just a sucky one :3

Thanks !

xx
bump heart

Greedy Seeker

you should practice on photoshop more. the traditionals look better :]

25k for an illustration

but your sketches range too much for pricing ;_;
Thanks for the help infuse! I'm practicing my photoshoping right now actually heart I've taken on a ton of random AVI art requests and I'm challenging myself to ink and photoshop them all smile Thanks for the price! I just need a few more then I'll be able to confidently set up shop biggrin
Bump heart
bump heart
BUMP heart
bump heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items