Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Arcana is now taking applications! Please click the above banner to find out what this shop is all about. Applications are now being accepted. Application process will be open until May 21st. Ideally I would like 9 artists, but I am particular about my artists and may not hire 9.

Arcana is themed around the Major Arcana of the Tarot. Each Artist is represented by a card. If you are unfamiliar with what the Major Arcana is, click here

Here are a few ground rules about being part of this shop:

1: Artists must be committed to this shop solely. If you are already in a shop and unwilling to give up your spot there, do not apply (FYA doesn't count).
2: All art must be finished within a six week time frame of when it was commissioned.
3: You may close all of your slots for up to three months. However, you must reopen them for at least ONE commission after those three months are over before you can re-close it.
4: Each artist selected will have to create a new art, themed around which Arcana card they have chosen.
5: You must be respectful to the clients and fellow artists.
6: I manage the shop. I take none of your commission, but I do have full control over editing posts and the like. If you are not comfortable with this do not apply

If you are interested in applying, please fill out the following form:

[b]Artist Name: [/b]
[b]Preferred designated colour[/b]: (please choose a colour not already being used in Arcana. Every Arcanist has a colour code on their order form to more easily recognize who is being commissioned. Taken colours are Cornflower Blue and Orange. I reserve the right to deny colours too close to already taken colours, as the colour pallet serves as a way to keep orders separated)
[b]Your card[/b]: (What card you would prefer to have as your theme. The unavailable cards are the Empress, and Judgment.)
[b]What I will draw:[/b]
[b]What I will NOT draw:[/b]
[b]What I enjoy drawing:[/b]
[b]Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?[/b]:
[b]Gallery[/b]:
[b]Favourite samples[/b]: (pick four)

[b]What you will offer:[/b] (headshots/waist ups/CG/Pencil/ETC)

[b]Prices:[/b]

[b]How many Slots you want[/b]:

[b]Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you)[/b]:

[b]How active are you around Gaia?[/b]:

[b]If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?[/b]:

[b]About this Artist:[/b]

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
Current Applicants:

Nekunak
Artist Name: Nekunak
Preferred designated colour: black (nothing special)
Your card: Death (XIII)
What I will draw: Both genders, Avis, OC's (provided you have reference picture(s)), please ask me if you would like anything else.
What I will NOT draw: Nudity, overloaded avis, groups, couples (however, i'll reconsider any of these with a reasonable bribe).
What I enjoy drawing: OC's, things on the "dark" side twisted
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: I may accept art trades if you show me an example of your work beforehand and I like it. I will accept items on my wishlist for payment, but it all depends on how much they're worth.
Gallery: DeviantART
Favourite samples:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

What you will offer: Full body, Bust, Head, Colored (Copic markers), Inked, Pencil

Prices:
Full body, colored. 10,000 Gold.
Full body, non-colored (with ink optional). 8,000 Gold.
Bust up, colored. 5,000 Gold.
Bust up, non-colored (with ink optional). 3,000 Gold
Head, colored. 2,000 Gold
Head, non-colored (with ink optional). 1,000 Gold

How many Slots you want: 5

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you): Yes, MSN

How active are you around Gaia?: I check it almost every day and usually finish my commissions within one week.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: Yes

About this Artist: Hia, i'm Steph. I'm currently 17 and a senior in high school. My passion is art and i'll be heading off to college next fall to learn more about it and to develop my skills. I also love reading, listening to music, watching movies, and surfing the web. If you want to know anything more about me, feel free to ask smile

broken_angel
Every time I see this shop hiring, I always want to apply, but I know I have no chance so I've never tried. >.>;;
But now here I am, just so I can say that at least I tried. xP

Also, the being in another shop only applies to art shops, right?
I have an avatar edit shop, but that shouldn't interfere with my work here.

Artist Name: broken_angel
Preferred designated colour: Medium Slate Blue
Your card: The Hermit
What I will draw: avatars, original characters with references, both males and females, and couples (m/f, m/m, f/f) to an extent
What I will NOT draw: anything over PG-13, animals (plushies are okay), Mythic Hair in any form, or full-bodies
What I enjoy drawing: cute and/or emo characters ^^
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: I accept art trades, yes. :3
An art trade earns an automatic colored half-body.
Gallery: [DeviantArt]
Favourite samples: I couldn't decide on just four since there are several styles, so here's five. >w<;
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

What you will offer: Heashots, Chibis, and Half-bodies

Prices:
Sketches
Headshot: 1k
Chibi: 1k
Half-body: 3k

Color = twice the price

How many Slots you want: Let's just stick with two so I don't get bogged down. :3

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you): Yep, I have MSN.

How active are you around Gaia?: Pretty active. xP I have an art contest going on at the moment, so I'm guaranteed to stick around for at least the next few months.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: Sure. ^^

About this Artist: 'Ello, I'm Ani. n.n
Some may know me as an avatar edit artist in the Mini-Shop Collectives. :3
I'm also a bit of an art collector, and I'm almost always looking for new art, edits, and dolls of my OCs. >D
All of the goldies I make from commissions here will more than likely go towards my never-ending quest for art. xP

AURYN Falkor
Artist Name: Auryn Falkor
Preferred designated colour: purple?
Your card: the hierophant or the moon
What I will draw: bust, waist up, or fullbody avis, ocs, etc.
What I will NOT draw: anthro, pg-13+, some mcs, armor, clutter, etc
What I enjoy drawing: females, color, piercings, tattoos, ocs
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: i will accpet art trades if i enjoy the artist's work, and i will accept items
Gallery: n/a
Favourite samples: one two three four

What you will offer: busts, waist ups, fullbodies traditional in pen or color

Prices: bust pen: 15k
bust color: 20k
waist up pen: 30k
waist up color: 35k
full body pen: 40k
full body color: 45k

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you): msn

How active are you around Gaia?: pretty much on daily unless i'm ill or something

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: sure

About this Artist: i'm an 18 year old high school senior, graduating at the end of this month. i work in a department store. i love drawing, chinchillas, tattoos, and piercings. i like to chit chat and socialize and such and i love buying art when i have the gold. i've been wanting to join an art shop because i love working with other artists, but i haven't had the opportunity to yet. i am an artist in a joint freebie shop called jupiter fell. oh, and i love the tarot heart

Glooeh
Artist Name: Glooeh.
Preferred designated colour: Maroon or Black.
Your card: The Devil <3 or The Moon. c:
What I will draw: Females & Males, anything not listed in the will not draw.
What I will NOT draw: Full Anthro & Mecha, Certain items (ask), Some hats, ALL black, Couples, Some animals.
What I enjoy drawing: Females, Busty, Sexy, Dark.
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: I accept some items.
Gallery: n/a.
Favourite samples: [x][x][x][x]

What you will offer: Fullbody, Bust & Headshot.

Prices: Opencanvas Chibi's // Fullbody: 8k. Bust: 5k. Head: 5k.
MS Paint Chibi's // Fullbody: 7k. Bust: 4k. Head: 3k.
MS Paint Realistic // Fullbody: 20k. Bust: 10k. Head: 5k.

How many Slots you want: 5.

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you): No. ;-;

How active are you around Gaia?: On every day for a few hours.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: Yes ma'am.

About this Artist: My name's Glooeh & I'm currently sixteen.
I enjoy drawing on both Opencanvas & MS Paint. & I draw with a mouse, no tablet >w<

p i x i e d r e a m 7
Artist Name: p i x i e
Preferred designated colour: Something avocado green, or tan, or raspberry, or lavender. It depends on the card~
Your card: Magician or devil
What I will draw: ocs (with a reference), avis, backgrounds,
What I will NOT draw:Anything that promotes negative ideals or practices. (Anarchy symbol, Nazis, etc) I also won't do anything that objects children shows or child characters. (Like little girls in poses with their undergarments; etc) Hentai or other related sub cultures. Furries. Couples; unless you bribe me & give me a good reason too.
What I enjoy drawing: CARTOONS! Crayon doodles, Anything with great color schemes, CLAMP fanart
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?:Art trades are my preferred method of payment; and I'll take items that are easy to sell or on my wishlist.
Gallery: One two
Favourite samples:one two three four five

What you will offer: Busts, Full body, Backgrounds, little animations, banners & icons, manga pages, crayon doodles

Prices:(Crayon Doodle: ) 1.5-2k
(Cartoon: ) sketch bust- 2k :::: sketch full- 3.5k ::::color bust - 5k ::::: color full/3/4 - 8k
+ background - bribe
(Anime: ) ink bust: 4k
Anything else just name a price.

How many Slots you want: two

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? : Sometimes. D: It might be quicker to note me on dA or pm me. If you need me to get on gaia im just tell me & I'll open the window.

How active are you around Gaia?: post wise- everyother day. I go on lurk vacation though.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. : okay.

About this Artist: I do what I love and if I don't love it I don't do it. xD
I like tarot cards but I would never use them.

i S u g a r y S w e e t
Artist Name: just call me 'mei' or 'mooch'
Preferred designated colour: Cornflower Blue or a purple, orange, or teal.
Your card: Insanity
What I will draw: couples, group pictures, ultimate sexiness, chibis
What I will NOT draw: anthros, cluttered avatars, yaoi (unless you bribe ALOT)
What I enjoy drawing: females, cute things, romance
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: i accept both, but i usually prefer gold and items.
Gallery:
x
o
x
o
Favourite samples: the samples above. i accidentally deleted some of my best works, so i just showed my recent.
What you will offer: chibis, headshots, bust up, waist up, knee up, fullbody, (all of which colored), or sketches, sexy, couples, groups, OCs, moving things.
Prices: overpriceddd: 20k+ i usually just work out a good deal with customers over pm.
How many Slots you want: 5 slots would be good.
Are you contactable over MSN or GChat?: uhmm, i dont use those, i use aim.
How active are you around Gaia?: im pretty active, i usually go on everyday, but sometimes i skip a day.
If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: yeah, why not??
About this Artist:i am called crazy, insane, fun, exciting to be around, sometimes annoying, energetic, scary, and unpredictable. im fourteen years old and i study a lot to maintain my good grades. so, that makes my time kind of limited. though, i looove art and draw a lot. i get distracted easily. sometimes, guys scare me, so its weird. in rl, i usually try and stay away from guys. (not to be sexist or anything), but sometimes im okay them. im practicing drawing guys better. im pretty random. i get mad and annoyed easily. though, i dont usually give out my real name because im paranoid about getting kidnapped and killed -.-" so if i lie about my name, dont get mad. its not that i like to lie, but its just that constant worry about getting kidnapped and killed... hehe. weirddd. i looove bright colors, but my favorite color is somehow blue... haha. and thats about it i guess...

petloverdogcat
Artist Name: petloverdogcat
Preferred designated colour:black or purple
Your card: the moon or the star
What I will draw:females,males,singles, bust, and colored
What I will NOT draw:anthro, mecha, and certain items and hair, headshot,oc's,couples, certain tattoos, and cluttered
What I enjoy drawing:females, cute items, sexy poses, dark looking avatars,
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?:both are good, but i like gold better
Gallery:photobucket
Favourite samples:sample 1,sample 2,sample 2 not colored,sample 3, sample 4, in order from newest to oldest
What you will offer: bust,waist up, knee up, fullbody, traditional either pencil or colored pencil
Prices:sketch
bust:1k
waist up: 2k
knee up:4k
full body:6k

colored
bust:2k
waist up:4k
knee up:6k
full body:9k

How many Slots you want:for sketches 3 and colored 2
Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you):no
How active are you around Gaia?:alot
If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?:yes
About this Artist:Hi im tori, i am in middle school and about to go into high school.I love drawing and collecting art, i play the saxophone and i love animals especially schnauzers, and i get annoyed easily, and i can be annoying. For now i might be a little busy because its the end of the school year.I also cant draw guys that well, so some guy avatars i may not draw or i may ask if you can change it a bit, i try not to decline orders, also its better to pm me your order.

xXxCoOkiieNiixXx
Artist Name: xxxCookiieNiixxx
Preferred designated colour: Navy blue
Your card: The Star
What I will draw: Chibi, Anime(my style), Groups(less than 4),couples almost anything except the things in the WILL NOT list
What I will NOT draw:Pervy, Nudity, anything sexual, Groupys more than 4, mechanical or robots. No animals unless its a bunny, dog, cat, bear...(cute animals)
What I enjoy drawing: Chibi, and Anime(my style)
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?:No
Gallery:http://xxxcookiieniixxx.deviantart.com/gallery/
Favourite samples: (pick four)
[x][x][x][x]

What you will offer: Headshots, Waist-up, Full body

Prices:
Headshot:2k(add 1kg for every 1 person)
Waist-up:4k(add 2k for every 1 person)
Knees-up:6k(add 3k for every 1 person)
Full body:8k(add 4k for every 1 person)
How many Slots you want: 3 for headshot, everything else 2
Could i add a waiting list of 5?

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you): No

How active are you around Gaia?: A lot: Usuallly go on everyday unless i have exams. I go on the whole day on weekends. Weekdays maybe 4 times a week.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: Yuup; luv friends

About this Artist: You could call me CookiieNii or FaNii. I like the color blue and anything cute. My choice of music is Korean Pop and anything that is popular these days. My favorite Korean group is Wonder Girls, 2NE1, Big Bang...and sumtimes SNSD. I love to draw, bake, and cook. I have a lot of friends who support me. I turned 14yrs old on April 21. I love dogs and I love sports. I'm an active person in life. Did I tell u I love cookies? I'll add almost anyone to my friend list! =3

Suitopi
Artist Name: Suitopi
Preferred designated colour: orchid
What I will draw: Males, Females, Yaoi, Yuri, Simplistic weapons, Abstract/Shadow backgrounds, Detailed Clothing, OC's, Male Guro, Anime, Manga, Simple Avatars, Naga, Fanart [Of Anime and Manga only.].
What I will NOT draw: Hentai, Furries, Anthro, Animals, Mecha, Detailed/Scene Backgrounds, Soopah-Perspective, OC's with no ref, Shota, Female Guro, Real people [Eg Harry Potter etc], Western Style Cartoons, Cluttered Avatars.
What I enjoy drawing: Bishounen, Yaoi, OCs.
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: Art trades - If it is on a similar level to my own. Donation and Cash Shop items only.
Gallery: http://suitopi.deviantart.com/
Favourite samples:
User Image
//x// |***| //x//ZOMBIE |***| //x//BL |***| //x//Sketch

What you will offer: Headshots Full color CG/ Hips up Full color CG / Sketches [always waist up].

Prices: 15k / 35k / 10k [Couple +5k for headshot & 10k for Waist up. +2k for sketch.]

How many Slots you want: 4

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you): MSN / AIM

How active are you around Gaia?: I lurk >_> For lack of anything better to do. But I'm browsing quite a lot.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: Fine ^^

About this Artist: I'm a 21 year old self-proclaimed hermit. I use Photoshop, SAI and Painter 11 to draw with, sometimes the occassional oC1 session with a friend as well. I'm a mother & have a fiance and I would like to think of myself as completely open and a little bit nutty. I love making my friends laugh and just have a good time all around. I dislike conflict on any level and avoid e-drama like the plague. If speaking in Japanese I refer to myself as Boku, despite being a woman. :B

LullNull

Artist Name: LullNull
Preferred designated colour: Indigo
Your card: The Moon
What I will draw:Anything not on my "what I will not draw"
What I will NOT draw:Mecha, Anthro, Nudity.
What I enjoy drawing:Everything! Except for hats. Ah.
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: Art Trades, And Cash Shop items.
Gallery:Blah. I had a Deviantart, but that was neglected... D :<
Favourite samples:XX X X

What you will offer:Headshots, Bust, Waist & Fullbody

Prices:Headshot Black/White:4k
Headshot Colored:6k
Bust B/W:7k
Bust Colored:10k
Waist B/W:9k
Waist Colored:11k
Fullbody B/W:15k
Fullbody Colored:17k

How many Slots you want:Three

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you):Msn, yes.

How active are you around Gaia?:Everyday, Unless I'm sick or something comes up.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: Yes : D

About this Artist:
I live in a dark hole of a room and rarely see the sun D : I have a wolf dog and he always steals my socks. It's horrible. I live in Washington, and It always rains so that also contributes to my never-seeing-the-sun-ever-even-during-summer problem. I stare at the sky through my window often, and I have a ton of lilac candles in my room.
: D

[x] Random Llama [x]
Artist Name: Llama
Preferred designated colour: Purple
Your card: The Fool or Strength
What I will draw: Avatars, OC's, Girls, Suggestive content. *wink* Anything within gaias TOS., Couples.
What I will NOT draw: Mecha, Furries, Hentai/porn
What I enjoy drawing: Girls
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: I don't items, and rarely art trades
Gallery: x
Favourite samples: xxxx

What you will offer: Full Body CG only, on the odd occassion i may offer Chibi's or something else if i'm trying out new styles.

Prices: 20k+ Depending on avatars and such.

How many Slots you want: 2 at most, with 2 bribe slots.

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you): I have MSN.

How active are you around Gaia?: Online every day at least once, unless i am away from home for some reason.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: Yep.

About this Artist: Llama is an 18 year old Student, currently studying her Advanced Diploma of mutimedia. She's crazy, hyperactive, and loves sugar. Her sole love in life is her art. If she could marry it, she would. She also enjoys talking in third person. She tends to hold good grammar in high priority, but occasionally makes up her own words to be cute.

Yanary
Artist Name: Yanary
Preferred designated colour: Red or purple
Your card: The High Priestess or The Fool
What I will draw: Women and men, Gaia art and OC's, bloody stuff, slash (m/m, f/f)... pretty much anything really.
What I will NOT draw: Anthros, robots and mecha.
What I enjoy drawing: I enjoy drawing most things, though I prefer serious and dark themes in my art... But I like silly and cheesy things too.
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: I accept some items, occasional art trades are okay if I'm feeling up for it.
Favourite samples: [*one*][*two*][*three*][*four*]

What you will offer: head/hip-up/(and maybe fullbody), CG in OpenCanvas/Photoshop ( high quality/scribbly)

Prices: Between 5-20k... I'm not too sure yet.

How many Slots you want: 3

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat?: I use MSN.

How active are you around Gaia?: Lurking most days of the week depending on my mood.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: Of course.

About this Artist: My name's Yanary, but I'm used to Yum. I like to draw and write, numbers and organizing things while listening to music. I'm too nice for my own good mostly, and I could cut down on the crazy stuff.

heart

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
Accepted Applicants:

Nekunak
What I will draw: Both genders, Avis, OC's (provided you have reference picture(s)), please ask me if you would like anything else.
What I will NOT draw: Nudity, overloaded avis, groups, couples (however, i'll reconsider any of these with a reasonable bribe).
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: I may accept art trades if you show me an example of your work beforehand and I like it. I will accept items on my wishlist for payment, but it all depends on how much they're worth.
Favourite samples:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

What you will offer: Full body, Bust, Head, Colored (Copic markers), Inked, Pencil

Prices:

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you): Yes, MSN

How active are you around Gaia?: I check it almost every day and usually finish my commissions within one week.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: Yes

About this Artist: Hia, i'm Steph. I'm currently 17 and a senior in high school. My passion is art and i'll be heading off to college next fall to learn more about it and to develop my skills. I also love reading, listening to music, watching movies, and surfing the web. If you want to know anything more about me, feel free to ask smile

AURYN Falkor
Artist Name: Auryn Falkor
Preferred designated colour: purple?
Your card: the hierophant or the moon
What I will draw: bust, waist up, or fullbody avis, ocs, etc.
What I will NOT draw: anthro, pg-13+, some mcs, armor, clutter, etc
What I enjoy drawing: females, color, piercings, tattoos, ocs
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: i will accpet art trades if i enjoy the artist's work, and i will accept items
Favourite samples: one two three four

What you will offer: busts, waist ups, fullbodies traditional in pen or color

Prices: bust pen: 15k
bust color: 20k
waist up pen: 30k
waist up color: 35k
full body pen: 40k
full body color: 45k

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you): msn

How active are you around Gaia?: pretty much on daily unless i'm ill or something

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: sure

About this Artist: i'm an 18 year old high school senior, graduating at the end of this month. i work in a department store. i love drawing, chinchillas, tattoos, and piercings. i like to chit chat and socialize and such and i love buying art when i have the gold. i've been wanting to join an art shop because i love working with other artists, but i haven't had the opportunity to yet. i am an artist in a joint freebie shop called jupiter fell. oh, and i love the tarot heart

Glooeh
Artist Name: Glooeh.
Preferred designated colour: Maroon or Black.
Your card: The Devil <3 or The Moon. c:
What I will draw: Females & Males, anything not listed in the will not draw.
What I will NOT draw: Full Anthro & Mecha, Certain items (ask), Some hats, ALL black, Couples, Some animals.
What I enjoy drawing: Females, Busty, Sexy, Dark.
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: I accept some items.
Gallery: n/a.
Favourite samples: [x][x][x][x]

What you will offer: Fullbody, Bust & Headshot.

Prices: Opencanvas Chibi's // Fullbody: 8k. Bust: 5k. Head: 5k.
MS Paint Chibi's // Fullbody: 7k. Bust: 4k. Head: 3k.
MS Paint Realistic // Fullbody: 20k. Bust: 10k. Head: 5k.

How many Slots you want: 5.

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you): No. ;-;

How active are you around Gaia?: On every day for a few hours.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: Yes ma'am.

About this Artist: My name's Glooeh & I'm currently sixteen.
I enjoy drawing on both Opencanvas & MS Paint. & I draw with a mouse, no tablet >w<

p i x i e d r e a m 7
Artist Name: p i x i e
Preferred designated colour: Something avocado green, or tan, or raspberry, or lavender. It depends on the card~
Your card: Magician or devil
What I will draw: ocs (with a reference), avis, backgrounds,
What I will NOT draw:Anything that promotes negative ideals or practices. (Anarchy symbol, Nazis, etc) I also won't do anything that objects children shows or child characters. (Like little girls in poses with their undergarments; etc) Hentai or other related sub cultures. Furries. Couples; unless you bribe me & give me a good reason too.
What I enjoy drawing: CARTOONS! Crayon doodles, Anything with great color schemes, CLAMP fanart
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?:Art trades are my preferred method of payment; and I'll take items that are easy to sell or on my wishlist.
Gallery: One two
Favourite samples:one two three four five

What you will offer: Busts, Full body, Backgrounds, little animations, banners & icons, manga pages, crayon doodles

Prices:(Crayon Doodle: ) 1.5-2k
(Cartoon: ) sketch bust- 2k :::: sketch full- 3.5k ::::color bust - 5k ::::: color full/3/4 - 8k
+ background - bribe
(Anime: ) ink bust: 4k
Anything else just name a price.

How many Slots you want: two

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? : Sometimes. D: It might be quicker to note me on dA or pm me. If you need me to get on gaia im just tell me & I'll open the window.

How active are you around Gaia?: post wise- everyother day. I go on lurk vacation though.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. : okay.

About this Artist: I do what I love and if I don't love it I don't do it. xD
I like tarot cards but I would never use them.

Suitopi
Artist Name: Suitopi
Preferred designated colour: orchid
What I will draw: Males, Females, Yaoi, Yuri, Simplistic weapons, Abstract/Shadow backgrounds, Detailed Clothing, OC's, Male Guro, Anime, Manga, Simple Avatars, Naga, Fanart [Of Anime and Manga only.].
What I will NOT draw: Hentai, Furries, Anthro, Animals, Mecha, Detailed/Scene Backgrounds, Soopah-Perspective, OC's with no ref, Shota, Female Guro, Real people [Eg Harry Potter etc], Western Style Cartoons, Cluttered Avatars.
What I enjoy drawing: Bishounen, Yaoi, OCs.
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: Art trades - If it is on a similar level to my own. Donation and Cash Shop items only.
Gallery: http://suitopi.deviantart.com/
Favourite samples:
User Image
//x// |***| //x//ZOMBIE |***| //x//BL |***| //x//Sketch

What you will offer: Headshots Full color CG/ Hips up Full color CG / Sketches [always waist up].

Prices: 15k / 35k / 10k [Couple +5k for headshot & 10k for Waist up. +2k for sketch.]

How many Slots you want: 4

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you): MSN / AIM

How active are you around Gaia?: I lurk >_> For lack of anything better to do. But I'm browsing quite a lot.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: Fine ^^

About this Artist: I'm a 21 year old self-proclaimed hermit. I use Photoshop, SAI and Painter 11 to draw with, sometimes the occassional oC1 session with a friend as well. I'm a mother & have a fiance and I would like to think of myself as completely open and a little bit nutty. I love making my friends laugh and just have a good time all around. I dislike conflict on any level and avoid e-drama like the plague. If speaking in Japanese I refer to myself as Boku, despite being a woman. :B

Random Llama
Artist Name: Llama
Preferred designated colour: Purple
Your card: The Fool or Strength
What I will draw: Avatars, OC's, Girls, Suggestive content. *wink* Anything within gaias TOS., Couples.
What I will NOT draw: Mecha, Furries, Hentai/porn
What I enjoy drawing: Girls
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: I don't items, and rarely art trades
Gallery: x
Favourite samples: xxxx

What you will offer: Full Body CG only, on the odd occassion i may offer Chibi's or something else if i'm trying out new styles.

Prices: 20k+ Depending on avatars and such.

How many Slots you want: 2 at most, with 2 bribe slots.

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you): I have MSN.

How active are you around Gaia?: Online every day at least once, unless i am away from home for some reason.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: Yep.

About this Artist: Llama is an 18 year old Student, currently studying her Advanced Diploma of mutimedia. She's crazy, hyperactive, and loves sugar. Her sole love in life is her art. If she could marry it, she would. She also enjoys talking in third person. She tends to hold good grammar in high priority, but occasionally makes up her own words to be cute.

LullNull

Artist Name: LullNull
Preferred designated colour: Indigo
Your card: The Moon
What I will draw:Anything not on my "what I will not draw"
What I will NOT draw:Mecha, Anthro, Nudity.
What I enjoy drawing:Everything! Except for hats. Ah.
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: Art Trades, And Cash Shop items.
Gallery:Blah. I had a Deviantart, but that was neglected... D :<
Favourite samples:XX X X

What you will offer:Headshots, Bust, Waist & Fullbody

Prices:Headshot Black/White:4k
Headshot Colored:6k
Bust B/W:7k
Bust Colored:10k
Waist B/W:9k
Waist Colored:11k
Fullbody B/W:15k
Fullbody Colored:17k

How many Slots you want:Three

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat? (you do not need to give out your contact info here. I will collect it later if I choose you):Msn, yes.

How active are you around Gaia?:Everyday, Unless I'm sick or something comes up.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: Yes : D

About this Artist:
I live in a dark hole of a room and rarely see the sun D : I have a wolf dog and he always steals my socks. It's horrible. I live in Washington, and It always rains so that also contributes to my never-seeing-the-sun-ever-even-during-summer problem. I stare at the sky through my window often, and I have a ton of lilac candles in my room.
: D

Yanary
Artist Name: Yanary
Preferred designated colour: Red or purple
Your card: The High Priestess or The Fool
What I will draw: Women and men, Gaia art and OC's, bloody stuff, slash (m/m, f/f)... pretty much anything really.
What I will NOT draw: Anthros, robots and mecha.
What I enjoy drawing: I enjoy drawing most things, though I prefer serious and dark themes in my art... But I like silly and cheesy things too.
Do you accept art trades, or will you accept items for your work?: I accept some items, occasional art trades are okay if I'm feeling up for it.
Favourite samples: [*one*][*two*][*three*][*four*]

What you will offer: head/hip-up/(and maybe fullbody), CG in OpenCanvas/Photoshop ( high quality/scribbly)

Prices: Between 5-20k... I'm not too sure yet.

How many Slots you want: 3

Are you contactable over MSN or GChat?: I use MSN.

How active are you around Gaia?: Lurking most days of the week depending on my mood.

If I chose you, I would need to add you to my friends list so I am certain I can PM you. You OK with that?: Of course.

About this Artist: My name's Yanary, but I'm used to Yum. I like to draw and write, numbers and organizing things while listening to music. I'm too nice for my own good mostly, and I could cut down on the crazy stuff.

heart

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
Okay, go for it!

High-functioning Consumer

21 st ...... for deadline ..... D;

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yeah, I like to give people a bit of time due to finals and end of school right now.

long period .. pretty much rofl

are you looking for artists who would offer high quality arts ?

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
If they're interested, yes. :3 I have been running arcana for over two years now and always pick the best possible candidates, so if you were interested, please do apply! Everyone is welcome provided they don't mind the ruleset.

Magnetic Lunatic

First couple times I tried to sub to this thread it told me "You can't send a message from the same form twice!"

and I was like, "But I'm subbing to the topic, not replying to the topic."

And then I refreshed the page and tried and it was like "COOL STORY, BRO"

Toothsome Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
Favourite samples:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prices:

Magnetic Lunatic

Great art. :3

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
Adding application, thanks!

Magnetic Lunatic

haha, i meant .....i don't do full colored art for gold commission,
so i wondered if you're looking for awesome and high quality artists lol