User Image What are we looking for?
Edit Colorists
Unedit Colorists
Familiar Colorists
Certist

User Image

User Image Basic Rules
1. Don't steal the art/templates.
2. Be friendly, don't discourage anyone or put them down.
3. Respect the rules of the shop.
4. Respect any current staff and owners.
5. Be aware of the requirements of the position you are applying for.
6. Be able to work with layers and have some version of photoshop or SAI. No MS paint applicants will be hired (unless you make it work, I've seen some amazing things from MS paint...)
User Image

Before you apply, you should take a couple things into consideration. The shop is seeking dedicated workers, people with the time, talent and willingness to work for a B/C shop. You are expected to get your work done, hang around, be friendly and courteous, be fair and understanding and not abandon your work. You are expected to be able to finish everything in a timely manner and if you need to take a personal hiatus for any reason you need to alert Mameha Otome or Lady Argentum Draconis as soon as possible.

All staff get the following perks
- 100% of ALL profits.
- Staff credits to use and buy customs/breedings/freebies with.
- One noodle from their hiring samples to keep for themselves.

User ImageRequirements for ALL colorists include
- Color the lines
- Color the shading
- Clean up your work (no sketchy lineart/sloppy coloring on the final product)
- No removing the collar/chopstick (you can do slight edits to them or move them around slightly, but they NEED to be there and remain mostly the same)

User Image Edit Colorists
If you are seeking to become an edit colorist the following is a list of skills necessary:
- Color creatively.
- Work well with breedings.
- Edits, edits, edits.
- Participate in events.
- Reliability.

We will be hiring a good handful of full-time colorists of this position so long as we have the applicants for it.

User Image Unedit Colorists
If you are seeking a spot as an unedit colorist here are the things we'll be looking for:
- Color creatively.
- No edits. (Practicing encouraged though! Just anything you edit will have to be approved by Mameha or Argent outside of small items like very very simple things like earrings)
- Reliability.

We will be hiring a couple good full-time colorists of this position depending on applicants. People in this position do have the ability to be promoted up when Mameha and Argent deems they'll suit the position well.

User Image Familiar Colorists
If you are seeking a spot as a familiar colorist, the follow are the skills we're looking for:
- Coloring creativity.
- Coloring by set patterns (based off pre-made noodles).
- Edits or no edits (optional stat but appreciated).
- Reliability.

We will be hiring a good handful of full-time colorists of this position based on applicants.Familiar colorists also have the potential to be promoted to Unedit or Edit colorists if they show dedication and skill for it.

User ImageCertist

If you are seeking to be hired as the certist, the follow are the skills we're looking for:
-Reliability.
-Consistency (This applies to frequency of drops and pets appearing uniformly sized on the certs)
-Ability to Color (not necessary but is a plus)

We will be hiring one certist at this time.
User Image

I would like to see at least three colored samples on our provided lineart. If you can do edits, I would like to see an extra three samples with edits on them. You can obviously post more samples of either of these if you'd like. For those of you applying to a main colorist position, please use the breeding section of the application process and provide us with samples of children for a random couple we throw at you.

Do not make plans for the noodles you color as samples. I might like to use them for prizes and the rest in a free raffle or a flatsale in the shop. You may choose to keep one or color a new one if you are hired though.

Lineart for noodle colorist - Female Adult and Male Adult
Lineart for familiar colorist - Bear and Piggy
Test Cert for certist - Cert (Sorry it says color-your-own, this cert is for our plushies, but is similar enough to the real thing. The font used is called Wonton from dafont.com)

Noodles for breeding purposes Note: None of these are official couples, mates or flings. They were all randomly chosen for hiring purposes only and with permission from their owner. Any children produced because of hiring may or may not be used in flatsales or raffles or just may be ignored completely and never used for a single thing. Who knows?
*If you are hired as a familiar colorist, any familiar colored based on any of these pets may be gifted to the owners of the pets as long as they do not own a familiar already.

Males

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Females

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

[size=16][b]:Applying For Edit Colorist!:[/b][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b] [i](Full/Part)[/i]
[b]Time Zone:[/b]
[b]Time spent on Gaia:[/b]
[b]Messenger:[/b] [i](Yes/No, AIM/MSN/Skype/Etc)[/i]
[b]Current Employment:[/b] [i](Links to B/C shops you work for NOW)[/i]
[b]Employment History:[/b] [i](Links to shops you worked in, in the past)[/i]
[b]Previous Manager(s):[/b] [i](Only if you work/worked for another B/C shop)[/i]
[b]Other Samples:[/b]
[b]Noodle Samples:[/b]
[b]Edit Samples:[/b]
[b]Breeding Samples:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to work for TLN? Do you feel you can handle the responsibility?[/b]

[b]Did you come here from someone's signature?:[/b] [i](Yes/No)[/i]
[b]If yes, who?:[/b]

[size=16][b]:Applying For Unedit Noodle Colorist!:[/b][/size]
[b]Previous Manager(s):[/b] [i](Only if you work/worked for another B/C shop)[/i]

[b]Why do you want to work for TLN? Do you feel you can handle the responsibility?[/b]

[size=16][b]:Applying For Familiar Colorist!:[/b][/size]

[size=16][b]:Applying For Certist:[/b][/size]
[b]Noodle Samples:[/b] [i](Not Necessary but being able to color is a plus)[/i]

User Image

We are having an advertising contest to get word out about how TLN is hiring. If you, your friends/family, anyone want to help advertise there will be many prizes to win in the end.

To qualify for points in the ad contest, you need to place a hiring banner in your signature for the entirety of the hiring event. If you remove it for a day, you don't get points for that day. Same goes if you forget to come record your points for the day. You will get one point for every day you have the banner in your sig and 5 points for every person that applies and mentions that they did so because of your banner/signature.

First Prize is a custom of their choosing. The only rules are that it cannot be a God/dess, Elder or Cosplay/Transformer/Spartan/Elite. Other than that, it can be an OC, have edits, etc.

The rest of you with points will be placed in a raffle with a few pets that were colored and used in the hiring applications.

You may use one of the following banners to advertise with. Record all your points in The Point Thread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/b2g5ek][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/46df4m[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/b2g5ek][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/m9y6mm[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/b2g5ek][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/p7bd44[/IMG][/url]

Ridiculous Tea's Darling

Feral Trickster

-love bump- heart

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Eloquent Explorer

Ridiculous Tea's Darling

Feral Trickster

Librra's Significant Otter

Bashful Shapeshifter

Eloquent Explorer