Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ursine Conquest

Ursine Conquest

Anndddd open for posting.

In a relationship with Common Daizee

Seasonal Sentai

Did I mention we also host regular one person dance parties in the safety of our own homes? Working here is great.

Merry Krampus

ah yes, attendance is always made on those

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

Mmmmmyeeessssss~ Gogogo!

Invisible Regular

aweeeee /totes wants to apply but doesn't know if she'd be good enough even though she just really likes helping people out/ >.<

Seasonal Sentai

Nilah44
aweeeee /totes wants to apply but doesn't know if she'd be good enough even though she just really likes helping people out/ >.<

APPLY ANYWAY. To be totally fair, between working 45 hours a week and only participating in b/cs as of last year, I'm still pretty green. Fairly (aka 100%) certain you'll have more experience than I do.

Also we need someone who's able to be around a bit more than we are, most of my free time is spent reading up on library collection guidelines and crying over how outdated our books are. Lime's still pretty deep in transition mode, too, so we've not been able to be in the thread and checking things like quests and our poor event like we'd planned. You also seem to fit this criteria well (glances at Lionzeye's greet).

TL;DR APPLY NILAH APPLY

Invisible Regular

Phineaus

APPLY ANYWAY. To be totally fair, between working 45 hours a week and only participating in b/cs as of last year, I'm still pretty green. Fairly (aka 100%) certain you'll have more experience than I do.

Also we need someone who's able to be around a bit more than we are, most of my free time is spent reading up on library collection guidelines and crying over how outdated our books are. Lime's still pretty deep in transition mode, too, so we've not been able to be in the thread and checking things like quests and our poor event like we'd planned. You also seem to fit this criteria well (glances at Lionzeye's greet).

TL;DR APPLY NILAH APPLY

I squished up my insecurities and applied. >.< But thank you for your vote of confidencee. I'm around during pretty specific times due to school which tends to be during the day so maybe that's a good offset <3 *sobs happily and nervously* XD

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

*sobs in a forest of half built ikea chairs* Transition is putting it lightly~ ;3; <3<3

Bear

my precious friends you can do iiiiit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas