Welcome to Gaia! ::

You a lurkin ?

yes 0.60377358490566 60.4% [ 32 ]
maybe 0.32075471698113 32.1% [ 17 ]
Events plz 0.075471698113208 7.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 > >>

User Image

P!R!I!N!C!E!S!S! Academy here, and we're hiring!
        Our shop is brand new! Sparkle sparkle, can't you just hear the squeak of awesome and feel the fresh scent of a new yaoi b/c ? Kind of makes your pants tight right? We know, we know.. Ok so here is the deal we need - -

Our main thread

The positions that are currently open are:

Third and Fourth year student Artist : Looking to hire possibly 1-2. This person is responsible for the two stages of growth of their assigned boys, sketch, inking, and coloring if you can, and to have them done in a timely manner. Each growing can either be full-body or waist-up. Expected Payment: One custom per so many months self-drawn, and a percentage of earnings.YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO DRAW THE PRINCESS FORM OF BOYS YOU DRAW IF THEY GET ONE! Don't worry they don't grow boobs and such, they just dress like girls and wear makeup...so..crossdress *shot*

Teacher Artist: You will basically be a guest artist ...you need a more mature art style..looking to hire 1 artist for this. Since teachers are rare your payment will be discussed upon hiring.

Colorist: Looking to hire possibly 1-2. This person is responsible for coloring an already inked piece. You will also be coloring the first and second year bases, there skin, hair, eyes and clothing. Coloring style needs to be able to match the over all coloring of the artist that get hired if they can color, BUT we want to see how you color! Expected Payment: One custom per so many months and a percentage of earnings.

CURRENT ARTIST COLOR IN THESE

STYLES WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE THAT CAN DO THE SAME, SKILL AND STYLE WISE <3

Certist: Looking for 1. Pretty sure you know the deal here, we currently have a cert in the works BUT if you think you can make a better one let us see it! Expected Payment: One custom per so many. Also small percentage from earnings.

Please stay read on for app codes!
User Image
Please be sure to fill out all places before submitting, apps can be edited until hiring is over - - Also if you don't feel like posting your app here PLEASE feel Free to pm it to this account <3

The positions apps:

Third and Fourth year student Artist ! : -YOU will need to give us a sample princess stage either year 3rd or 4th -- in fact more props if you draw for yourself since if you are hired you will be making your own character ! Please try to give a sample of a student as well

[b][size=18][color=blue]>:o I'll show you PRINCESS! - u - [/color] [size=14][/b]
[size=10][color=#0B6B69][b]Name:[/b][/color] [nickname, w/e ]
[color=#0B6B69][b]Hours Online:[/b][/color]
[color=#0B6B69][b]Timezone:[/b][/color]
[color=#0B6B69][b]Messengers:[/b][/color]
[color=#0B6B69][b]Other experience?:[/b][/color] [work experience?]
[color=#0B6B69][b]Princess or students:[/b][/color] [Give two or three .]
[color=#0B6B69][b]Art Samples:[/b][/color] [random]

Colorist:

[b][size=18][color=Orange]Color me a rainbow! I'll do better I'll rainbow your skirt little boy! [/color] [size=14][/b]
[color=#0B6B69][b]Coloring samples:[/b][/color] [Give one or two.]

Teacher artist:

[b][size=18][color=Yellow]..old men ...mmm <3 [/color] [size=14][/b]
[color=#0B6B69][b]Art Samples:[/b][/color] [two or three samples]

Please Apply We Don't Bite.... HARD!
User Image

P!R!I!N!C!E!S!S! Academy, what is it you maybe asking well here is where we will let ya in suckers! Read on - -

What's this shop about?:

Main: Basically if you've ever seen or read the Princess Princess series from Mikiyo Tsuda, we are basically doing our own take on the idea, meaning yes we have princess and they help boys just like princess princess BUT we have other things as well.. like stalkers, fighting and a dark secret in the schools basement..

Antonio: Please ignore that last part, obviously the writer of this was high....-sighs and waves you on to read.-

Well so nice of you to join us Mr.President of the student council ! Back on subject! We have an all boys school and boys that need encouragement! Hint hint, so we take the most 'promising' boys and turn them into princess to help the other poor souls in the school relax. Because the other boys of the school have so much to stress about you see, they all have there own 'special talents' now before you get to crazy we don't mean special talents as in, fire shooting or x-ray vision, we mean the boys are particularly great at something be it art or science or whatever and well some are not so talented they just have enough money to get in. Where the teachers didn't really take on a big role in Princess Princess, we will have teachers, sexy men teacher, VERY sexy men teachers.. anyways you maybe asking wheres all the adventure ! Where is the setting, where is this where is that well why do you ask so many questions dang give us a break. ..ok no we apologize that was to much please read on. *kissu kissu*

Who, What , When, Where , Adventure!:

Who: The students of the academy are ALL BOYS, now that by no means, means your boy HAS to be homosexual in sexual preference, I mean that's just nuts...teehee. Anyways so yeah your boy can be straight, there are four stages in the shop for STUDENTS. The first and second year students will be bases by the wonderful artist Teaal. Those students are not rp required ! However they do require you to set up a journal and have them for a specific amount of time before they can grown. As for going to a thrid year or fourth year well, those stages you have to rp to obtain! Why? Well here it is, we don't want our wonderful artist art collecting dust inside the shop, so you've got to work for the awesome babes! -See guild for more details

Who times 2: Teachers? Hot teachers ? Yes we may have brefiely mentioned them, hur hur...anyways! Wipe up that drool cause we are about to explain the teachers darling. First off teachers come in one stage of art, a full grown adult ! Woo adult that means you can @#$% No no, ok so you get one stage of art, by the artist, teachers like boys can be quested for! Yaay, but there are some cases where teachers can only be obtained in events, like the up coming librarian event. Since teachers only get one stage of art, there will be times where we have events for things called 'civilian forms' Whats that you ask, well those will get your teacher another cert, only in normal everyday cloths ! -See guild for more details

What:

What is there to do!?!: What you ask, well first off role playing ! Obtaining sexy art and well being in a great community once we get started! Ok not enough for you! Well then try this on for size, games, events ! Still not enough...well then how is main plot ? Dark things? Violence and a chance to become the principle! ?

Where: Settings you ask ! Well of course there is the academy, more information on that will come in the future, for now there is some information in the guild you can look up. Other than the island the school rest on is another setting, then you have the fiery that takes students to the neighboring city.

Neighboring city you ask! Well yes ! There is a city that's across the way from the academy, only being able to reach by fiery and when the weather permits! In the future we hope to fill up that city with people! But for now its just a place the boys can go on the weekends for bowling, arcades and the like.

Adventure: Every shop needs that something, so we have it to just for now its a secret something thats in our basement.

Antonio: Stop spouting nonsense about the basement...-_-

Hush up Tonio! Anyways so yes secret shop plot? Appealing yes? Anyways of course there will be other things that happen in the shop like random outbreaks of mono....*snicker.*

Antonio: >->; Mono?

Yes Tonio, mono the kissing disease...but your a prude so no worries..Hehe.

Antonio: .....-____- ;; Your fired..

You can't fire me I'm a volunteer! C: Anyways please read on!

Princess:Oh ho ho the big P ! Not puberty you weirdo ..PRINCESSES! How do you get one? Simple, quest one, win one, LIVE one! ..Ok so the point is Princess stages are RARE, not everyone will become a princess, and there is a limit to two princess students per person!

Princess:
        Princess can only be third and fourth year students ! BUT We also have Mini Princesses ! For those of you that don't want to really do the role play requirements, meaning the mini princesses are first adn second year students on the bases made by Teaal, you will be wearing a skirt uniform and it will be colored and things to make you sort of like a chibi princess.

Mini Princesses: What are they? Basically first and second year students, they follow main princesses around and help them out kind of like ...chibi minions? Lackeys? Anyways, if and when your student gets to third or fourth year and you had a mini princess, you will have a higher chance of becoming a full princess !

Uniforms!: Yes First and Second years have them for right now the third and fourth do not. But upon hiring artist for that stage this MAY change.

Limits : Oh yes the dreaded limitations !

Student: Students ! Limits on them so far are you can have up to Four students ! Now ! This maybe lifted in the future but for now to give people a fair chance its only three! and two of those can be princesses !

Teacher: One Teacher, no exceptions EVER. You get one and only one so choose wisely ! Also ! Teachers themselves are rare meaning they are only open until the teaching jobs fill up, HOWEVER if you read the teacher rules in guild you see that teachers can be 'fired'

Princess: As previously stated, two per person !

User Image

Apps

Colorist:
        x-X Thought criminal X-x-pg 1
        Sephiros Immortalis -- pg 12
        Skank Face Shell -- pg 15
        musicaloner7--pm
        ArMinervaUe-- pg 24
        Chaotic Mana - pg 59

Normal Artist:
        Dazza-63

Rp Manger:
        DarkHikari--53
        Illusei --55

Certist:

iMatthew Williams -- pg 26
User Image

Small set of Hiring events !

[bFin

User Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/464kuvp][img]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x360/TiTiMisu/MYPRINCESSMULEPrincessAcademy20040Banner.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/464kuvp][img]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x360/TiTiMisu/MYPRINCESSMULEPrincessAcademy8831Banner.png[/img][/url]

To get more people in here, we are starting up an adding event! Plus we need for people to see this and apply!

♥ Put the Previous banner in you're signature, we need to see it for you to get a point!
        ♥ Everyday, post the proper code here in the thread for points
        ♥ Referring people and having them post here gets you more points!

The person with the most points at the end of hiring will win a custom character! Cannot be a teacher! Cannot be a Princess! Can be any year!

Score:
        The Nature of Causality = 25pts
        WINNER

Codes:

[color=darkblue][size=24][b] Hey hey ! I'm here today ! C: Today's date Now Gimmie a point !
        [/b][/size][/color]

Referring code:

[size=24][b][color=violet]I was dragged here by Username! ! Give them a point ![/color] [/b][/size]
Oh Snap, Now accepting!

While your here why not take a look into the guild and make a quest ! <3
why hello there
I just might apply to be a colorist owo
Color me a rainbow! I'll do better I'll rainbow your skirt little boy!
Name: Thoughts
Hours Online:Most every night and all day Tuesday
Timezone: Central
Messengers: AIM and MSN
Other experience?: I've done a little work as a colorist but I'm still improving and learning and.....monkies
Coloring samples: one two

Mysterious Kitten

*lurks**lurks**lurks**lurks**lurks*

Mysterious Kitten

*snuggles the lurker.*
^^ *cuddles back* I should start working on a profile-application-quest thingy...

Mysterious Kitten

*nods* Yep ! Quest, lol unless you plan on applying for a job xD <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas