Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Autobiographer

User Image
Click the Banner to go to the shop!

Code of Honor is a B/C shop, looking for colorists!

Some rules~

* Knowledge of editing and shading is NOT require for color only colorists. We have stock bases. However to become an editing colorist you must know how to both edit and shade from scratch.

* You must be creative.

* We aren't afraid of firing anyone who gets hired and doesn't do their work. We are not looking for people to hold a title and sit around twiddling their thumbs.

* You must be friendly and able to work with others.

* You must be able to complete things in a reasonable time, know your own work limits, etc. We are not here to hold your hand.

* If you want to be hired - stick around. We are NOT hiring anyone who posts an application and runs. And only apply is you're serious about applying.

* We are a rather laid back shop as we're not that popular nor have a lot of regulars yet. However this doesn't mean you may apply if you work at 34593 different shops. Be reasonable.

* If you are hired for color only, then please do color only. If you want to try your hand at edits you MAY but they must meet Acy's approval first. If she doesn't think you're quiet up to editing just yet she will ask you to remain color only.

Payment

Colorists keep 100% of all profits they make. They are free to do pet trades as they please so long as it's fair (cosplay for cosplay, edited for edited, etc, etc).

User Image

Get to know our Pets!

Special Races: Samurai Tessen // Takeda Calvary

User Image Tessen - known for their strength User Image Gunsen - known for their endurance

User Image Gunbai - known for their intelligence User Image Yin - Darkness to the Light

User Image Yang - Light to the Darkness

User Image

To Apply:

To work with these PNG files all you have to do is duplicate the line art / templated layer. Set the new duplicated layer to multiply. Delete the ORIGINAL layer. Create a new blank layer under the duplicated layer and there you go! You can color to your heart's content <3

User ImageTo apply for part time / color only please complete the following:

* Color up two examples using the template provided to the left.

* Do not make "twins". I want to see two different sets of markings / colors.

* If you want to be allowed to do minor edits, please provide an additional sample showing your minor editing skills~

* No cosplays or OCs allowed.

Your Work Requirements are as followed:

* Four pets colored a month.

* At least two customs or breedings completed every other month.

User Image

To apply for full time / editing colorist please complete the following:

* Color up one example using the template above to show that you can color things for flat sales.

* Provide two examples of your edited work using the base to the left. Please SHADE them as well. Yes - you're required to know how to shade for this task!

* NO cosplays or OCs!

* You cannot edit the base so much that we don't know what is. You must still be able to tell what it is.

Your Work Requirements are as followed:

* Two pets Colored for FS/Games/Etc a month

* At least four customs or breedings completed every month.

[size=18][color=orange][b]I'd like to apply![/b][/color][/size]

[b]Username[/b]:

[b]Applying for[/b]: Non Edit Colorist // Editing Colorist

[b]How often are you on Gaia?[/b]:

[b]Previous B/C Experience?[/b]: (have you worked in any other shops before?)
[b]Current B/C Jobs[/b]: (do you work anywhere now?)

[b]Required Examples[/b]:
[b]Other Examples[/b]:

[b]Why do you want to work here?[/b]:

[b]Did anyone refer ya?:[/b]

Remember - you can submit an awesome application but if you don't stick around during the hiring phase then what makes us believe you'll be around when you're hired?

Current Applications

Cally0985
I'd like to apply!

Username: Cally0985

Applying for: Editing Colorist

How often are you on Gaia?: 24/7

Previous B/C Experience?: I haven't worked in a shop, but i have worked in 2 lotteries before razz
Current B/C Jobs: Nope. c:

Required Examples: [click]

[click]

If you give me a real request, required for a person, i will make sure there aren't any white spots o:

Other Examples: Forgot to save the finished piece Dx sorry
[click]

[/click]

Why do you want to work here?: You seem like a cool dude biggrin And this is my first art shop to work in, so sounds fun c: Plus your drawings rock, which makes it easier for me to color c:

Did anyone refer ya?: Nope. razz

Vistada
I didn't know if you were still looking but ou o.

I'd like to apply!

Username: Vistada

Applying for: Editing Colourist

How often are you on Gaia?: Every dayyy~

Previous B/C Experience?: I used to work for: Sideris(Co-Owner), Fallen Stars(Brief), Akoikanthus, Herds of Azreth, Gryphons of Crystal Mountain(Brief)
Current B/C Jobs: Forest Hymn (Owner), Horses of Pangaea(Co-Owner), Kells, Earra, Shakaiyo, Thimblestix.. and I guest around often.

Required Examples:
User Image
User Image
User Image
Other Examples: 1 2 3 4 5

Why do you want to work here?: The shop is well rounded smile , I love the lines a lot and enjoyed just trying out!
Did anyone refer ya?: The shop was linked to me initially by Revel1984 and Mia Lovasz. But I found the hiring thread myself.

DraconicFeline
I'd like to apply!

Username: Draconicfeline

Applying for: Non Edit Colorist

How often are you on Gaia?:
Varies. Sometimes very often, sometimes occasionally. It really depends on whats happening IRL.

Previous B/C Experience?:

HDM: Colorist and, Later, owner
Eon: Owner
Aeterr: Owner
Sengi: Owner

Current B/C Jobs: Station

Required Examples:
Example 1
Example 2

Other Examples:
The Theoretical Offspring of Examples 1 and 2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Why do you want to work here?: Something about the concept intrigues me. I liked the rokugan campaign setting for D&D, but that just had too much court intrigue for my tastes. This looks like that with more fun. And fuzzy things.

Did anyone refer ya?: JesicaH123 Referred me

I--LiveWire--I
I'd like to apply!

Username:I--LiveWire--I

Applying for: Editing Colorist

How often are you on Gaia?: Typically everyday.

Previous B/C Experience?: Qualora Terra, Mao-Zu(owner), various other shops I can try and put a list together if you want.
Current B/C Jobs: Gala's GreenHouse

Required Examples:
Non-Edit
User Image User Image
Edit
User Image User Image User Image
Other Examples: [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]

Why do you want to work here?: Cause I like the pets and the concept. I want more practice both coloring and editing.

Did anyone refer ya?: Followed Acy or Seren's sig, don't remember whose. X3

Her Majesty Redd
I'd like to apply!

Username: Her Majesty Redd

How often are you on Gaia?: every day

Previous B/C Experience?: none
Current B/C Jobs: none

Required Examples: (one) (two)
Other Examples: these are samples for other applications (I hope these are okay to be using as samplessss)

x
x
EXTRA SAMPLE
EXTRA SAMPLE
Why do you want to work here?: it looks like fun and I'd like more practice. c:

Did anyone refer ya?: nope

~Twilight...Angel~
I'd like to apply!

Username: ~Twilight...Angel~

How often are you on Gaia?: I'm on a lot

Previous B/C Experience?: I have not. I've only worked my own Kiki Edit and Signature shop, which is closed now.
Current B/C Jobs: nope :3

Required Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this one, I did small edits. Just did some jewelry type stuff on it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Examples: .X. .x. .X.

Why do you want to work here?: I've actually always wanted to work in a shop and these lines are incredibly cute <3

Did anyone refer ya?: Nope

Hired Applicants

JessicaH123
I'd like to apply!

Username: JessicaH123

How often are you on Gaia?: Almost everyday. c:

Previous B/C Experience?: I'm working as a manager at Sweet Treats Bakery.
Current B/C Jobs: Same as above. c:

Required Examples:
User Image
User Image
Other Examples:
User Image

Why do you want to work here?: I really like coloring, but I don't like downloading files. When I saw that you don't need to download anything ( other than a paint progam XD ) to color these pets, I just had to give it a try. c:

Did anyone refer ya?: I saw a banner in SerenAur's signature.

Paw Pad Club President
I'd like to apply!

Username: Paw Pad Club President

How often are you on Gaia?: I try to at least lurk around once a day.

Previous B/C Experience?: Nope
Current B/C Jobs: Nope

Required Examples:
User Image
User Image

Other Examples:
x | x

Why do you want to work here?:
I want to improve my coloring skills, and learn new things. It would also give me time to work on my own linearts and shops while still gaining experience.

Did anyone refer ya?:
No one

Ovarian Paint
I'd like to apply!

Username:Ovarian Paint

How often are you on Gaia?: Daily

Previous B/C Experience?: Several, Pride Lands, GHS
Current B/C Jobs: Guest at Woof! and co-own Children of Centaurus

Required Examples:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Other Examples:
2 * Color and editted
Why do you want to work here?: Seems like a fun place to work, and the lineart is really easy to play with.

Did anyone refer ya?:Nope.

Referral / Advertising Contest

Wanna win a free custom kitsune (color to major edits/ocs, no cosplays sorry!) from Acy? Well now's your time to shine!

For as long as we're hiring, keep this banner OR use your C.o.H pets in your signature to spread the word that we're hiring! The more people who come here and say that you referred them means the more points you get! Each person who is brought here by your signature gets you one point~! If they apply and get hired, it gives you an additional three points!

You don't get any points for advertising daily. So it's best to get out there and make sure your signature is seen ;D!

Ad banners are below!

* Do not pop into a bunch of threads and post an emote and leave just for the sake of advertising. That is a huge no no </3

* Do not PM all your Gaia friends and pester them about our hiring thread. The object here is to have your signature lure people in |D

* Do not use mules to collect more points!

* PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD FOR POINTS: [Click for Guild Thread]!

Please use the following code if someone referred you here!:

[color=red][size=18][b][THEIR USERNAME] tricked me! They may as well be a kitsune![/b][/size][/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Point Holders:

None yet~

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81507201/][IMG]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t453/CodeofHonor/AdBanner4.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81507201/][IMG]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t453/CodeofHonor/AdBanner3.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81507201/][IMG]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t453/CodeofHonor/AdBanner2.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81507201/][IMG]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t453/CodeofHonor/AdBanner1.png[/IMG][/url]

Thread is now open for postng~

Feel free to PM or post any questions that you have in the thread <3

Dangerous Sex Symbol

-snugs on Seren- 8'3 <33

=u=
Well, here's the success of the new thread!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Yes 8'D -wiggles-

Hehe <3
At least we can just keep on trying right?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Mhm! 8'3 Indeed o w o

So what's up?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Wondering when my feet will stop hurting xDD

You?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash