Welcome to Gaia! ::

I believe that by the year 2013, women will be allowed to serve on the front lines. Starship Troopers foretold it.
God Emperor Akhenaton
By now you should know my stance on marijuana. That's not the argument, but what about hemp? Why is growing it banned? Why is it taxed like Hell? It doesn't make people high so why is it a troubled plant?
Because it was threatening the paper industry years ago and targeted by propaganda to keep paper alive.

Shy Werewolf

Obviously because of its too close resemblance/relation to the marijuana plant. There is hemp grown in the US... I think only in the states that also have loose marijuana laws. I'm not sure that it's taxed particularly high.
Demon Kagerou
I'm not sure that it's taxed particularly high.

"high"

lol
Demon Kagerou
Obviously because of its too close resemblance/relation to the marijuana plant. There is hemp grown in the US... I think only in the states that also have loose marijuana laws. I'm not sure that it's taxed particularly high.

Seeing my stance on marijuana. I have to ask. Is that a bad thing?

Liberal Genius

I checked the wiki page on hemp and it seems like you can build a ******** jet liner with it if you wanted to.

Dangerous Seeker

Brenivin
God Emperor Akhenaton
By now you should know my stance on marijuana. That's not the argument, but what about hemp? Why is growing it banned? Why is it taxed like Hell? It doesn't make people high so why is it a troubled plant?
Because it was threatening the paper industry years ago and targeted by propaganda to keep paper alive.
Don't forget the nylon industry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces