Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think the holocaust would have been a little different if they had firearms?

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Guns actually did kill a fairly significant number of those Jews. Some were also killed by starvation, and some by jumping on razor wire. It wasn't all Zyklon B.

Devoted Explorer

Anyone else want to beat the OP with a bat?

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
zosh
Do you think the holocaust would have been a little different if they had firearms?
Congratulations! You've just invoked Godwin's Law. What this means is that you automatically lose whatever argument you're attempting to make by comparing apples to oranges. We do thank you for your attempt, but by invoking Godwin's Law, you show yourself to be little more than an internet troll. None-the-less, we thank you for your attempt at a thought out, though poorly conceived post. Please come back, and attempt to discuss again at another time when your brain isn't so addled by those pesky Nazis.

This post has been brought to you by the Committee for Prevention of Poor Trolling and Logic Bombs (CPPTLB)
Steam Punk Adept
zosh
Congratulations! You've just invoked Godwin's Law. What this means is that you automatically lose whatever argument you're attempting to make by comparing apples to oranges. We do thank you for your attempt, but by invoking Godwin's Law, you show yourself to be little more than an internet troll. None-the-less, we thank you for your attempt at a thought out, though poorly conceived post. Please come back, and attempt to discuss again at another time when your brain isn't so addled by those pesky Nazis.

This post has been brought to you by the Committee for Prevention of Poor Trolling and Logic Bombs (CPPTLB)

wow you sure got carried away with that lol

Tipsy Explorer

Major Lima Charlie
I'll get the Chair Leg of Truth. The situation calls for it.
But it did kill 20 million Europeans.
The Danguy
Major Lima Charlie

Better get the whole ******** tree.
In fact, the Jewish DID have firearms, until the Nazi's ordered them all turned in. Which, being law abiding citizens, they did, never expecting their government to ******** them sideways.
The German's weren't real fond of the Jewish people. The Jews were also not the only people who were terminated, however. Gypsy's, Jehovah's Witnesses and many other 'undesirables' were murdered.
But, at this stage, to attempt to use this as some sort of...ya know...even I can't figure out what in the ******** the OP is trying to do.

Tipsy Explorer

Old Blue Collar Joe
The Danguy
Major Lima Charlie

In fact, the Jewish DID have firearms, until the Nazi's ordered them all turned in. Which, being law abiding citizens, they did, never expecting their government to ******** them sideways.
The German's weren't real fond of the Jewish people. The Jews were also not the only people who were terminated, however. Gypsy's, Jehovah's Witnesses and many other 'undesirables' were murdered.
But, at this stage, to attempt to use this as some sort of...ya know...even I can't figure out what in the ******** the OP is trying to do.
Only the Chair Leg is needed. It is Wise and Terrible enough for all mankind.
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Danguy
Major Lima Charlie

If the OP is referring to the Jews when they say "if they had firearms", then I think the part in bold is what they're getting at.
If they're not referring to the Jews, then I have no idea. Really, the OP should pose their questions more clearly.
The Danguy
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Danguy
Major Lima Charlie

Only the Chair Leg is needed. It is Wise and Terrible enough for all mankind.

The Zen Master approves of this selection, but he also suggests bludgeoning the OP with the Keyboard of Homicidal Rage for good measure as well.
Guns wouldn't of helped the Jews one iota. The main difference is that Kristalnacht would of seen Nazi casualties which probably would of stepped up Hitler's scheduled a bit.

Dedicated Poster

7,775 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
N3bu
Guns wouldn't of helped the Jews one iota. The main difference is that Kristalnacht would of seen Nazi casualties which probably would of stepped up Hitler's scheduled a bit.
I'm sick of grammar Nazis as much as the next c**t, but you used "of" instead of "have" three times in those two sentences. gonk

EDIT: Because I accidentally a sentence.
Noogie
N3bu
I'm sick of grammar Nazis as much as the next c**t, but you used "of" instead of "have" three times in those two sentences. gonk

EDIT: Because I accidentally a sentence.

As a fellow Sandgroper...

Go ******** yourself.
zosh
what kind of idiot point is your stupid pee brain pathetically and futilely attempting to make?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff