Item: Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
EVs= 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Def
-Drain Punch
-Ice Punch
-Sucker Punch
-Bulk Up

Sand Team:
Note: Excadril is waned so much more over Stoutland, But considering i play with the Smogon Uber List as my Ban list, It is not on my team. (But you have no idea how much I want Excadril on my team.)

Tyranitar:
Ability: Sandstream
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Sassy
EVs= 252 HP / 64 SpA / 192 SpD
-Stealth Rock
-Ice Beam
-Crunch
-Flamethrower

Cloyster:
Ability: Overcoat
EVs= 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Avalanche
-Razor Shell
-Ice Shard
-Explosion

Stoutland:
Ability: Sand Rush
Item: Life Orb
EVs= 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
-Howl
-Facade
-Fire Fang
-Crunch

Heatran:
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Calm
EVs= 244 HP / 44 SpD / 220 Spe
-Torment
-Substitute
-Protect
-Lava plume

Cacturne:
Ability: Sand Veil
Item: Big Root
Nature: Modest
EVs= HP 4 / 252 SpA / 252/ Spe
-Nasty Plot
-Dark Pulse
-Giga Drain
-Ingrain

Claydol:
Ability: Levitate
Item: Light Clay
Nature: Relaxed
EVs= 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Earthquake
-Ice Beam

Sun Team: =Will be posted Later=

Ice Team: =will be posted later=

Dangerous Player

StarLightBreak's Husband

Married Noob

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I'm just gonna post my sun team and maybe you can get ideas off of it, or feel free to use one or two of the pokemon if you please! 3nodding

Ninetales:
Timid, Speed and Sp. atk EVs
Drought Ability, Leftovers
Flamethrower, Solar Beam Sunny Day, Protect
Used to make it sunny.. Sunny Day is incase it ever goes up against a Politoed or Tyranitar or Abamasnow, that way it can use that and then SolarBeam/Flamethrower to take them out.

Leafeon:
Adament, Max Atk and A mixture of Defense and HP EVS
Chlorophyll Ability, Power Herb (For Dig)
Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Dig, Aerial Ace
Used as my main Physical Power House. It doesn't need any Speed EV's, cause if it has max IV's in Speed + the Chlorophyll ability it'll only be out speed-ed by Ninjask and other Chlorophyll Pokemon, so you can give EV's to it's decent defensive stats. Dig is to get rid of Steel Types.

Rotom (Heat Forme)
Calm, Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense EVs
Levitate Ability, Choice Scarf
Overheat, Volt Switch, Trick, Pain Split
Overheat is super powered in the sunlight, Volt Switch can be used to get out of there and do damage. Those are the only moves you use while holding the Choice Scarf, which will help you move first most of the time. Trick to pass the Choice Scarf off to a Pokemon it'll ruin and then you can start using Pain Split to heal yourself as you continue doing damage.

Volcarona:
Timid, Sp. Atk and Speed EVs
Flame Body Ability, Lum Berry
Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance, Hidden Power (Ice)
Do I have to explain? Quiver Dance and sweep. Hidden Power Ice is for Dragon Types

Cresselia:
Bold, Mixture of defensive and HP EVs
Levitate Ability, Sitrus Berry
Moonlight, Psychic, Ice Beam, Toxic
Moonlight heals more health in the sun, So a wall like Cresselia can stay in longer with the bigger HP recoveries. Then Psychic and Ice Beam are it's coverage attacks while Toxic whittles them down.

Exeggutor:
Chlorophyll Ability, Life Orb
SolarBeam, Psyshock, Sludge Bomb, Moonlight
Used as my main Special Sweeper. Unfortunately, it doesn't have the speed that leafeon has so it still needs the EV's in Speed to get the most out of it's ability and out speed the faster pokemon. Life Orb adds more Power to his attacks and Moonlight can be used to get the Life Orb health back if you think you can predict what your enemy will be doing after you heal. You could also take out Moonlight for another attacking move for more coverage. Maybe like Hidden Power Fire/Fighting (Preferably Fire, as it'll be boosted in the sun) for Steel Types?

Dangerous Player

scovill99999
I'm just gonna post my sun team and maybe you can get ideas off of it, or feel free to use one or two of the pokemon if you please! 3nodding

Ninetales:
Timid, Speed and Sp. atk EVs
Drought Ability, Leftovers
Flamethrower, Solar Beam Sunny Day, Protect
Used to make it sunny.. Sunny Day is incase it ever goes up against a Politoed or Tyranitar or Abamasnow, that way it can use that and then SolarBeam/Flamethrower to take them out.

Leafeon:
Adament, Max Atk and A mixture of Defense and HP EVS
Chlorophyll Ability, Power Herb (For Dig)
Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Dig, Aerial Ace
Used as my main Physical Power House. It doesn't need any Speed EV's, cause if it has max IV's in Speed + the Chlorophyll ability it'll only be out speed-ed by Ninjask and other Chlorophyll Pokemon, so you can give EV's to it's decent defensive stats. Dig is to get rid of Steel Types.

Rotom (Heat Forme)
Calm, Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense EVs
Levitate Ability, Choice Scarf
Overheat, Volt Switch, Trick, Pain Split
Overheat is super powered in the sunlight, Volt Switch can be used to get out of there and do damage. Those are the only moves you use while holding the Choice Scarf, which will help you move first most of the time. Trick to pass the Choice Scarf off to a Pokemon it'll ruin and then you can start using Pain Split to heal yourself as you continue doing damage.

Volcarona:
Flame Body Ability, Lum Berry
Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance, Hidden Power (Ice)
Do I have to explain? Quiver Dance and sweep. Hidden Power Ice is for Dragon Types

Cresselia:
Bold, Mixture of defensive and HP EVs
Levitate Ability, Sitrus Berry
Moonlight, Psychic, Ice Beam, Toxic
Moonlight heals more health in the sun, So a wall like Cresselia can stay in longer with the bigger HP recoveries. Then Psychic and Ice Beam are it's coverage attacks while Toxic whittles them down.

Exeggutor:
Chlorophyll Ability, Life Orb
SolarBeam, Psyshock, Sludge Bomb, Moonlight
Used as my main Special Sweeper. Unfortunately, it doesn't have the speed that leafeon has so it still needs the EV's in Speed to get the most out of it's ability and out speed the faster pokemon. Life Orb adds more Power to his attacks and Moonlight can be used to get the Life Orb health back if you think you can predict what your enemy will be doing after you heal. You could also take out Moonlight for another attacking move for more coverage. Maybe like Hidden Power Fire/Fighting (Preferably Fire, as it'll be boosted in the sun) for Steel Types?

That's a good team... The only one i have trouble with is Choice scarf. I have a bit of an annoyance with choice Items as I never make the right choice.

StarLightBreak's Husband

Married Noob

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Rockwarrior v2.0

That's a good team... The only one i have trouble with is Choice scarf. I have a bit of an annoyance with choice Items as I never make the right choice.

Trust me, I hate Choice items too, and I cannot work with them, but Rotom is a mistake free Pokemon. I can't run any other Choice set except for his. I would encourage you to try it, but if you don't want to that's your choice.

Dangerous Player

scovill99999
Rockwarrior v2.0

Trust me, I hate Choice items too, and I cannot work with them, but Rotom is a mistake free Pokemon. I can't run any other Choice set except for his. I would encourage you to try it, but if you don't want to that's your choice.

Ye ai know its my choice. I may still use it. Its just i suck at predicting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff