Total Votes:[ 317 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 > >>

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

ATTENTION!

For the reasons I have just posted, it is with a heavy heart that I must close this shop. You may go to my post here or you can just read my quote of it below.

Once more and again, thank you, and goodbye! emotion_bigheart

Marie-Cris
HI EVERYBODY!

I really, really, REALLY have to apologise for not getting through any more orders. The fact is, 2014 was the year of absolute emotion_donotwant ; my partner's father died not long after my last post here, and things just kept getting worse.

Since then we've moved to be closer to my partner's mum - a ten minute walk away, in fact. For a very long time we didn't have net access as we were bunking at her house whilst we were trying to find our current residence, so that played a part of me not coming back.

And then, there's Gaia itself.

I swore I'd be here until the bitter end. However, somewhere along the line I got frustrated with how much harder things have gotten thanks to the inflation. My hopes of achieving dream items - or, ALL items - fell quickly out of reach. And eventually I found no joy in changing my avatar.

That was the final nail.

My energies these days lie with cross stitching; a long-forgotten love. I stitch mainly Pokemon because I love it so much but I do have some designs of my own and I'm stitching things from other games as well. I'm trying to make enough to sell to be a bit more comfortable in life (translation: to eventually buy land and build a cob house). I'm very much considering doing custom slots in my fan-creations store where I'm incorporating the techniques I've used in this store to create mini-mes of people for personalised pendants (I'm looking at the Pokemon Ranger style at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up doing Overworlds).

So ... I think I have to officially close this shop, as I'm barely here anymore. Thank you to everyone who came buy to order or to chat, it's been wonderful making so many pixels for you all emotion_bigheart

If you would like to keep in touch or if you would like to visit my stores, I can be found here:

recolor.me. The thread I've linked you to is my "showing off my cross stitch bottles" thread. Mainly it's because it's the one thread I'd be hitting up the most, aside from bumping threads
Itchy Limpet Designs: Original designs // ILD FaceBook. I made the cross stitch necklaces and the hashi holders.
Dancing Ferret Toggery: Fan-Made Creations // DFT FaceBook. Here be Pokemons. XD ALSO!! Every now and then I have a giveaway on the DFT FaceBook. There's one coming up at the start of May, if anyone's interested in winning a free cross stitch necklace of some fan-based thing wink
tumblr - Obvious fake name is obvious. XD

Thank you, everyone! I'll miss you all (if I don't see you in the above places)! emotion_bigheart

P.S.: Still learning to speak Welsh. XD We've discovered Say Something In Welsh and we've learnt more with that than with the past three years of our previous method. We also kinda suck.

P.P.S: STILL NO SHINY FEMALE EVEE. emotion_donotwant

P.P.P.S: I'm sorry I haven't made any more PokeBlinks. I'll get to it someday. Maybe.

P.P.P.S: I've bought a microphone! Eventually I'll be able to record my songs / covers and add them to the You that is the Tubes. Most likely here for my solo stuffs, but I'm thinking of making another account for when / if my partner and I record together. She plays the clari and is trying to learn my mandolin. I sing, play guitar and am also trying to learn my mandolin. XD

--------------------------------------
Croeso!

Thank you for visiting my brand new store! Here I will be making overworlds, talk bars and Pokemon Ranger sprites for you - FOR FREE! I'm only a novice at this sort of thing so I'm not experienced enough to do VS, head shots or general pokemon-player-pose sprites, but I'll do the best I can with every order.

Just for the record, I make everything from scratch from what I can see on my DS screen ((well ... okay, bar all the other PR Talk Bars; I still made those from scratch but they're not available on PR as far as I can tell - and bar the actual PR Sprites ... they're based off a couple of side characters in the game, not the hero/heroine)). I do not own anything related to Pokemon, I'm just a fan joining pixels together for fun.

I do appreciate feedback, and I love <3's. If you </3 my thread, tell me why! I appreciate feedback, and hit-and-runs are just cowardly ^-^

And finally, some additional notes:

User Image DeviantArt
Where all of my customer's orders ((and some other pixel stuff)) can be viewed.

User Image Latest Pokeblink:
User Image

User Image Eevee Egg Counter:
3420 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ♂ // 0 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SHINIES AT:
✩ 3,337: Male, 23.4.13 (Taken)

User Image Friend Codes:
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. SS // (to come)
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. B // (to come)
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3DS // 2938 7748 5913

User Image

PLEASE NOTE: Only showing the last 5 announcements.
User Image 4th April: While I may not have uploaded anything in a while, please rest assured that I AM working on the current orders between work and life. I've been having a bit of a setback concerning some avi's hairstyles (the hair is always the hardest part), so once I've gotten them down-pat and the current orders completed, I'll do another Ordersplosion. I know this means some will be waiting a bit longer than others even though their order is completed, but I think putting them all up at once will give me a chance to go back and touch up some things on the already completed ones if I find mistakes or something. So hang in there guys, your pixels are coming, and I'm really sorry for how long it's taking me.
User Image 22nd February: So, long story short, I'm getting back into completing orders! I didn't mean to mini-hiatus you all, but my head just wasn't in the game, you know? Also, you may have noticed I've changed the first post a little; firstly, I've added a permanent link to the PokeBlinks so that I don't have to keep mentioning it in each announcement for fear of you guys not having access to the link. YAY! ^-^ And for those who keep forgetting to keep track of what I've uploaded so far, I'll be adding the image of the latest Pokeblink after each batch of uploading I do. That way, if I've posted a Pokemon beyond the Pokemon you were looking for, you'll know that your desired Pokemon is up. Secondly, I've put up my egg counter ... okay, so I'm sharing unnecessary news there, but I'm Masuding for a shiny female Eevee to evolve into a shiny Umbreon, and shiny Umbreon is the Pokemon I themed this thread around, so it's kinda related. Wish me luck?
User Image 5th December: Bit of another pre-warning that I'll be having a day off on the 9th ((the 8th for any Americans and anyone else behind the Aussie time zone)), as I'll probably be doing something special for my birthday ((or having a relaxing day at home, whichever)). But, for the most part, going around work, Christmas, and a heavily pregnant foster cat who's due any day now, I'm pretty much back in business and able to spend as much home-time working on orders as possible! Also, I really am trying to get more PokeBlinks made and uploaded, so keep a watch on them!
User Image 1st November: Moon Pixel is ... well, not re-open, as such, as I never closed, but now that it's past All Hallow's Eve and I've got all the items I wanted on two accounts (the boredom, the boredom!), I can start to catch up with orders! Uh ... that being said, it's NaNoWriMo this month, so I may get slightly distracted at times, along with a potential new addition to the family tomorrow *fingers crossed*. Don't forget the PokeBlinks! ^-^
User Image 25th October: Thanks to everyone who's tipped me so far, today my Mega Tipsy achievement came through! Woo! 50 tips! Also, I'm leaving the previous announcement in regular font because it still applies. Sorry folks! Halloween calls!

Welcome! // Rules // Samples and Forms Part I // Samples and Forms Part II // Samples and Forms Part III // Links // P.S.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

User Image Yes, I will affiliate! Please send all affiliates by thread comment. Once I see my banner in your thread I will put your link up. If you do not put my banner in your thread, or it gets taken down at whatever time, yours will go bye-bye (unless mine goes up, or returns).
User Image DO. NOT. STEAL. I made all of these graphics myself and considering how long it took I would appreciate it if you didn't take and claim them as your own.
User Image I have the right to refuse any order (especially if you ask me to make something I would not feel comfortable with making, or is just a bit too difficult for me).
User Image If you want me to make something that I currently do not have available, like other game talk bars, you can try to bribe me ... I just don't know how successful I'll be at some things.
User Image Please don't write in bright-coloured text; it hurts my eyes and I'll just ignore it.
User Image Please fill out the form correctly, as is, and post it in this thread. Any alterations made to the form and / or any incorrect forms will be ignored, as will orders/requests sent by PM and comment.
User Image Please only make one order at a time per catagory. This means that - providing the slots for each one are open - you can make three orders at a time, but only one overworld, one talk bar, and one Pokemon Ranger trainer sprite; not two overworlds and one talk bar, or anything like that. This just makes it fair for everyone else and helps me not to panic and stuff up orders. I may make exceptions on occasion, depending on how I feel, so before ordering a double/triple order, please ask me first.
User Image Please do not order if the slots are full; how many times do I have to point this out? Please, people, ordering when slots are full makes me panic. I get confused, and I've almost stuffed up orders because of it. Don't do it!
User Image Please be patient with your order, I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist and won't leave a project until it's finished to my satisfaction. Plus my life can get in the way ((work, family etc)).
User Image When inserting a reference avi image for me to base your Overworld or PR Sprite off, please please PLEASE do not use the image code found in the "make my Gaia sig" area; mainly because if you change your avi, I can't look back on your order and see which avi it was that you wanted me to do in the first place. So, screencaps or TekTeks please ^-^

Welcome! // Rules // Samples and Forms Part I // Samples and Forms Part II // Samples and Forms Part III // Links // P.S.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

User Image Slots: *FULL!!*
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Your_Best_Disaster
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trainer Lepi
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jason the Samurai Knight
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Micro_Chibi_Riku

User Image Things I can do:
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Simple avis
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Companion pokemon (must have HG/SS overworld sprites, so no pokemon from Black/White)
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HG/SS, D/P/Pl sprites (if you have a preference, let me know, otherwise I'll pick whatever I think will be easiest for me to do)

User Image Things I can't do:
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Backgrounds
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Clutter
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Held Items
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Other poses (side ways, backwards)
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Some wings (ask)
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Some Gaia companions (ask)

User Image Customer Stats:
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 35 orders completed (+5 pre-shop orders)
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 31 (possibly 35?) satisfied customers

User Image My Avis:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image Others:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Requested

User Image How to Order:
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Copy the form below
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Provide the essential information, making sure that your avi image has no held items, both arms are down and it complies with what I can and can't do.
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Post your order form
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Allow for questions about your order and RL time before receiving the quote from me with your finished overworld
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Enjoy!

User Image Order Form Example:
Marie-Cris
ORDER UP! Overworld!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Are you a [BOY] or a [GIRL]?: Girl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What time is it?: 12:55 p.m.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh my stars! Really?: Yes.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anyway ... Screenshot of your Avatar?: Here
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Companion Pokemon (if yes, what and how many)?: Shiny Umbreon please!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extra info (positioning of companion pokemon etc.)?: Pokemon to the right of avi.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tip please?: Of course! ^-^

RESULT:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image Order Form:
[color=white].[/color][color=#161c74][size=18][b]ORDER UP! Overworld![/b][/size]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Are you a [BOY] or a [GIRL]?:[/b]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]What time is it?:[/b]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Oh my stars! Really?:[/b]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Anyway ... Screenshot of your Avatar?:[/b]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Companion Pokemon (if yes, what and how many)?:[/b]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Extra info (positioning of companion pokemon etc.)?:[/b]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Tip please? (Optional, but appreciated immensely ^-^) :[/b]
[/color]

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Elxraich
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HG/SS Talk Bars
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pokemon Ranger {Shadows of Almia} Talk Bars*
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire/Water themed Talk Bars for Pokemon Ranger {Shadows of Almia} (more themes to come)

* PLEASE NOTE: I have yet to see any numbers in the game's talking text so until I do, numbers are currently unavailable. As are any special characters that aren't shown in the game.

.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Other game Talk Bars (yet)
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Other themed Talk Bars for Pokemon Ranger {Shadows of Almia} (yet)

.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 14 orders completed
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 12 (maybe 14?) satisfied customers

User Image HG/SS:
01 User Image 02 User Image 03 User Image 04 User Image
05 User Image 06 User Image 07 User Image 08 User Image
09 User Image 10 User Image 11 User Image 12 User Image
13 User Image 14 User Image 15 User Image 16 User Image
17 User Image 18 User Image 19 User Image 20 User Image

User Image Pokemon Ranger {Shadows of Almia}:
01 User Image 02 User Image 03 User Image 04 User Image 05 User Image 06 User Image
07 User Image 08 User Image 09 User Image 10 User Image 11 User Image 12 User Image
13 User Image 14 User Image 15 User Image 16 User Image 17 User Image 18 User Image
19 User Image 20 User Image 21 User Image 22 User Image 23 User Image 24 User Image
25 User Image 26 User Image 27 User Image 28 User Image 29 User Image 30 User Image
31 User Image 32 User Image 33 User Image 34 User Image 35 User Image

User Image Customer Orders:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image FREE BUMP BARS!:
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

User Image How to Order:
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Copy the form below
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Provide the essential information
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Post your order form
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Allow for questions about your order and RL time before receiving the quote from me with your finished Talk Bar

Marie-Cris
.ORDER UP! Talk Bar!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bar Type (HG/SS or Pokemon Ranger {Shadows of Almia})?: Pokemon Ranger
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bar Number?: 34
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What will it say?: I'm poison ...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Text Colour (eg. #010101)?: #010101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extra info?: N/A
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tip please? (Optional but appreciated immensely ^-^) : Of course!

RESULT:
User Image

User Image Order Form:
[color=white].[/color][color=#161c74][size=18][b]ORDER UP! Talk Bar![/b][/size]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Bar Type (HG/SS or Pokemon Ranger {Shadows of Almia})?:[/b]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Bar Number?:[/b]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]What will it say?:[/b]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Text Colour (eg. #010101)?:[/b]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Extra info?:[/b]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Tip please? (Optional but appreciated immensely ^-^) :[/b]
[/color]

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. l-Kallisto-l ((Pre-reserved))

.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blinking
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Facing forwards (unlike the hero/heroine sprites of PR:SoA, where they stand slightly at an angle)
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Running forwards (This takes forever. FOR. EVER. If you order this, please please PLEASE be patient; if you bug me about the time it's taking, I'll cancel your order. Oh, and no blinking with these ones. Just ... no.)

.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Boys (BUT!!! That doesn't mean I won't give it my all. Perhaps I just need to work on the right avi)
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Perspective (I have none *lesad*)
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Other poses
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Companion Pokemon.
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Clutter (some ... Depends. Ask me first.)
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hand-held items (again, some.)

.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 7 orders completed
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 5 (maybe 7?) satisfied customers

User Image Note:
Some samples can be clicked to show the original avis.

User Image My Avis:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image Others:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Random recolour!

User Image How to Order:
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Provide the essential information
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Allow for questions about your order and RL time before receiving the quote from me with your finished Pokemon Ranger {Shadows of Almia} sprite

Marie-Cris
.ORDER UP! P.R. Sprite!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Are you a [BOY] or a [GIRL]?: Girl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Screenshot of your Avatar: This please!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extra info (Recolours, etc.)?: Running forwards
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tip please? (Optional, but appreciated immensely ^-^) : Of course! ^-^

RESULT:

User Image Order Form:
[color=white].[/color][color=#161c74]8][b]ORDER UP! P.R. Sprite![/b][/size]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Are you a [BOY] or a [GIRL]?:[/b]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Screenshot of your Avatar:[/b]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Extra info (Recolours, etc.)?:[/b]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2whqg46.jpg[/img] [b]Tip please? (Optional, but appreciated immensely ^-^) :[/b]
[/color]

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

User Image In:

.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 88 x 31
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pok-mon/t.81716017_1/][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/5xqg8.jpg[/IMG][/url]

.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200 x 40
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pok-mon/t.81716017_1/][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/144b1x3.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image Out:

.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 88 x 31
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200 x 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Others

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU to the following people for their tips and donations:
User Image Tips / Donations:
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sheeobee: Tipped a post; Thank You Letter November 2007!!
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ferdz_evans: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Comrade Lucy Tipped a post; 2k
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. schizophrenic_ai: 10k
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Periwinkle Dreams: 6k
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1324354657687980AKANumber: Tipped 4 posts
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kanto_Yellow: Tipped 3 posts
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wabbet: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Irish Otaku: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]: Tipped a post; 5k; 10k
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pauginxz: 23k; 20k
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. SeraphSeal: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -ProcrastinatingSpazz-: Tipped 2 posts; 50k!!
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Freddus: Bunny Hoodie!!; tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Arinnel: 7k
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shaula Al Nair: 5k
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zekil Blakhardt: 50k!!
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cwningen Siwgr: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KingKentling: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Neuneu: Tipped 3 posts (one twice); 25k
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. mindless moans: 51,049gg!!
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. crystal me0wth: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fiyori_Takeshi: Tipped 7 posts; 3k; 3.5k
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Arcueil of Huron: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kaiser_Mikey: Tipped 7 posts
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. cori chama: Tipped 2 posts
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. RadioWires: Tipped a post; 50k!!; 30k
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hetalian Singapore: Tipped 8 posts
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ChainsawDooM: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. RAINB0W SWIRL: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Xeo Dragon: 10k
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kitten Morris: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Manila Luzon: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HauntingEchoes: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Above Equal: 31,499gg
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pseudopathogen: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ellie the Magnificent: Tipped 11 posts
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bloodhail: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. fictive: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Creamstache: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ms Jizzerton: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. dont cry: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tenauri: Tipped a post; 25k
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. cyatal: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Louisa Iris: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. SimpleLittleMuffins: Tipped a post; 5k
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magooalou: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gym Leader Illu: Tipped 3 posts
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. John Stamos: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mistress Orion: Tipped 2 posts
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EveEden: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. GLJordan: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Unlegit Nubz: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lev Blue: Tipped 11 posts
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Athena Rei-chan: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hayes28: Tipped 2 posts
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hex Maniac Dominique: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Arashi Erina: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Projectile Pastels: Tipped 11 posts
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. L a d y D e r p e t t e: Tipped 3 posts
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wirma Putori: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heaven91: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jackie Trade: Tipped a post
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sinfulcraft: 10k
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Susomi: Tipped a post.
.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cresent Elegance: Tipped a post

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Open!

SS: 3052 5375 4239 // Maria
D: 3095 5050 3294 // Maria
Blk: 0518 6724 3717 // Maria

Art by Rugi-chan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items