Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors! X3

+1 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]

Welcome to Seority's Sketch Swap!
Where all artists can come and do simple sketches of others avi in turn for a sketch of their own! All are welcome to sign up and participate. No purchase is nessessary.
This is not an auction. You must sign up in order to participate. You are able to advertise and support yours, or others art threads here.

D= o-rules-o =D

*Links! Links! Links! Please use links to show your sketches. Do not just post the picture. That will stretch the page and it just looks stupid.
*Keep it PG-13 or lower. No need to make any sketch more then that.
*No flaming. They're sketches, not works of art, so please don't get upset with the art if it's not perfect. Also, being a fellow artist you should know that everyone has they're own style. If you didn't like the others style then don't swap with that person, nor complain that you dislike it! >.<
*No bumping or random posting. Simple "Hey, ______. Can I draw you then you draw me?"Sure" "Awesome!....Here you go! -pic-" "Thanks! Here's yours! -pic-"
*You must complete a sketch if you say you were doing one. There is no time limit, but no swaping shall be done until both of you are completed with each others sketches.
*You may swap with more then one person at once. As long as you complete them, it's fine to do multiple ones.
*This is a 2-10 minute sketch (unless compromised otherwise)! Please don't take forever on one eye then get upset that the other person did a doodle. This is a sketch swap, not an art trade.
*If both agree before hand to do actually avi arts (with color and what not) it may be alowed, but ONLY if both have publically agreed
*Dont flame the swap thread. I'm not the only person doing this kind of swap, but this is just one kind owned by me. I'm not saying I own this idea, nor that I'm trying to "steal" credit or ideas from another thread. If you know of another art trade like thing, send me a link and I'll put in the affilates! This is for fun! Not for credit.
*No fowl language please. We're adults here. There is absolutely no need for such vulgarity on an art thread. Kay?
*You may send in a different avi picture if you'd like at anytime. Just pm Seority (aka me) and I'll take care of it.
*You can swap with the same person as many times as you can. Why wouldn't you be able to in the first place? =P
*When filling out application sheet, please use your avitar as a model. Do not use someone else's please. That is known as plagerism. ((oddly o.O' ))
*Dream avi's are allowed but using your real one is requested.
*You are allowed to use paint or any other kind of computer art program.
*An example of your art is not required, but it is requested when filling out an application.

Failing to obide by these rules can make it possible to expel you from the swap. You will get two warnings then a timed expulstion. If you continue to disobey, I will have to ban you from the thread.

This is an walk-through of how to enter in and swap with others.
1 - Sign up. Put in some kind of example art for yourself and you will be aproved and put onto the list.
2 - Once on the list, post and pm the persons avi you wish to do.
3 - Wait for an agreement. If the other person rejects, thank them for their time and ask someone else. If they agree, make sure they post an agreement and then you may begin the swap.
*Remember it's just a sketch.
5 - So, at your desk, or wherever, do a simple drawing and scan / picture it.
6 - Post again that you are done with the picture and wait patiently for the other person to complete theres. Some people have slow connection so just give em a bit kay?
7 - Once the other person posts that they're done, you may go ahead and post your pictures.
8 - Viola! A silly sketch of your avi just for you! Go back to the artist list and ask for another sketch, and so on!
Enjoy!

((If you have any questions / comments, or wish to have a link put up, please contact me, Seority. Thank you!))
This is the applictation for anyone who wishes to participate.
- copy / paste / pm -

Real Life Name: ((first only))
Gaian Name: ((ONLY if different then one pm'ed with))
Picture of desired desplay of YOUR avitar:
Picture of an example sketch: ((can be w/e you wish, but has to be a pic of an avi))
any links to your art thread or anything that is art related:
comments about your style, or anything you want others to know about: ((example, some people on draw with crayons =P and others dont draw a pic but use paint))

Please fill the applciation out and pm it to Seority.
SWAPPING ARTIST'S

Click avi for the artists's example.

Seority
(yes im participating n.n )
-User Image + link -

+need more!! > _ < +
~LE VAULT~

none yet ^^;
Links / Affliates
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'd post something if I wasn't less than a mediocre artist.
i'd love too!
This is the wrong forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas